PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Writing Realistic Mental Illness and Disorders. (And LGBTQ+)

Fletcher
March 23rd, 2021, 03:25 PM
Hey all!

So I love roleplaying, and as some of you know I'm in college studying Psychology! I know writing and playing characters that have abnormalities like physical disabilities and mental illnesses can be interesting and serve for a more realistic character- but a lot of people often misrepresent these things in roleplay as they don't fully understand them!

I thought I'd make this thread to help anyone who wants to write more realistically mentally/physically ill characters, as well as LGBTQ+ characters, who are often equally as stigmatized. Please note that this is not me saying LGBTQ+ people are mentally ill lmao, I just didn't want to have to write a whole other post for one category of people.

These tips can be used with any character, it doesn’t matter if they’re a cat, human, or something else.

Preamble: Why should I care?
A lot of popular mental illnesses in characters (Schizophrenia being a popular one) are often stigmatized and in fiction portrayed as emotionally unstable monsters who talk to dead people. Schizophrenia varies wildly from annoying to flat out debilitating for some people.

Because of how a lot of schizophrenic characters are portrayed, people think Schizophrenia is some scary horrifying mental illness, and it makes people who DO have it alienated, it's hard for them to make friends because of how people see their illness.

I know a lot of people on this site are younger, and I'm not blaming you if you've written characters like this! I just want to spread information and make people aware of these kinds of things.

The biggest thing you need to remember, is that a character with a mental/physical illness should be considered character, and not just a walking case of depression.

In other words: If you have a character with depression, they don't need to be severely depressed, low on motivation, and numb every single roleplay- people that have depression are allowed to feel happy, angry, fearful, loving, any other emotion a normal character does!

Mental illness should be part of a greater identity- not the whole personality.

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT portray a bipolar character as 'just having mood swings'.

There’s not a lot that comes with depression that I need to cover, as it’s one of the most common disorders. It’s important to know the clinical definition, though, being a low mood of numbness and sadness that lasts for at least two weeks.

Grieving or feeling generally crummy is not depression, and depression is a lot more than just feeling sad, it’s a complete lack of wanting to do anything, while it varies in severity, people might gain or lose weight, stay in bed for weeks at a time, stop bathing, stop talking to people, and more.
Depression is not pretty, and it’s important to recognize that beyond a character just being sad- they probably have messy rooms, greasy hair, unkempt beds, you name it.

Bipolar disorder is a bit more complicated, and a lot more stigmatized. The common stereotype is that Bipolar people will be happy one minute, and suddenly be pissy and upset the next- that is not how it works in the slightest.

Bipolar I is characterized by very large dispositions in behavior, known as manic episodes and depressive episodes. The episodes generally last between a few hours to up to a week.

Depressive episodes share a lot of symptoms of depression, and are often very severe.

Manic episodes are interesting, a manic person may start talking fast, seem extraordinarily energized, be more productive, and seem very confident.

While that sounds cool or even desirable, it can also be a very big problem. Manic episodes can result in irritability, frustration, risky behavior, and outbursts that could harm them and others.

Obviously, the severity varies for Bipolar I as well. One manic episode could have you hospitalized after thinking you could jump from one building after another, and another episode could just have you be slightly more hyper than usual.

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT portray an anxious character as helpless.

Anxiety is one that people often miscategorize- your character does not have anxiety if they’re nervous, or shy. As with any mental disorder, what makes it a disorder is if the anxiety interferes substantially with someone’s life.

If a character stutters and is uncomfortable white speaking in front of a group, that alone wouldn’t classify as anxiety, as the character was able to complete the presentation!

Now, if the character faints, or vomits, or runs away either before or during the presentation because of their anxiety, it’s a problem.

People need at least a little bit of anxiety to function normally, but in order for it to become a problem, or disorder, it has to impact the person to the point where they can’t function normally and it causes them an amount of distress.

THE BIG DON'T: While you shouldn’t demonize any personality disorder, try not to excuse the character either. If a Borderline character does something mean, don’t use their illness as an excuse. If a Dependent character relapses into an unhealthy state of relying on another person, don’t portray it as cute or romantic.

I’ll only cover BPD and DPD, as those are the ones I have the most experience with, and if I covered every personality disorder I’d be writing for days!

Say that you had to lie to your best friend- you tell them that you can’t make it to your birthday party, because your grandma is ill, when in reality, you’re just too exhausted to go.

Your friend might be hurt by the lie, but also understand that you weren’t lying to hurt them, and that you also were having a very tough time.

If your friend had BPD, or, Borderline Personality Disorder, they might, instead, think that you’re lying to them just to hurt them, that you don’t care about them or like them.

People with BPD have a hard time finding a middle ground on things, they generally take a black or white stance on most issues, this thing is either good, or bad.

Borderline personality disorder is a disorder characterized by an incredibly unstable mood and powerful emotions. People with BPD may become quickly attached to others, possessive over their friends, and might not take well to compromise.

Sometimes, for no good discernable reason, they may snap at their best friend in a moment of high emotion, they might say awful things and then find themselves a few hours later begging for them back.

BPD is a serious illness, people with the disorder often struggle to keep any kind of relationship, and the ones they do have might be incredibly unhealthy. They may attach strongly to a single person, becoming so attached, in fact, that the person they’re idolizing is held on a pedestal. If that person made a wrong move, or wanted the person with BPD to give them space, the person with BPD might actually break down.

While with therapy and medication, people with BPD are able to control their thoughts and actions better, it’s not the case for everyone.

Dependent personality disorder, on the other hand, is a disorder where the affected person often feels helpless or unable to take care of themselves.

They have a strong anxiety that they’re not good enough, and that they need very close relationships to keep themselves stable. This is obviously a terribly sad disorder, as a lot of people with DPD will end up getting attached to people that treat them badly.
People with DPD might ask others to make important decisions for them. They might be incredibly opposed to moving out or living alone, and, as mentioned, they often can find themselves in very unhealthy relationships.

Other actions could be, the person won’t voice their opinions. They might be very easy to convince and persuade, they’re often considered ‘door mats’, and they tend to have incredibly low self esteem.

People with DPD can become incredibly volatile if a relationship that they value is threatened or cut off, they might impulsively seek new relationships, and lower their standards just to find someone to distract them from their anxiety.

When writing a character with DPD, it’s very important that you do not portray their behaviors as sweet or cute, especially if they end up in a relationship of any kind with a character who treats them badly

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT portray a character who suffers from psychosis as someone who "sees" or "talks to" dead people. Do not describe a schizophrenic character as ‘insane’.

Psychosis, or, hallucinations, are not just exclusive to schizophrenia. Did you know that severe enough depression can cause hallucinations, as well?

It’s important to note that schizophrenics cannot ‘communicate’ with their hallucinations. Sure, they can look at a hallucination, acknowledge it’s there, and talk to it, but it’d be like talking to a brick wall, or a pile of dirt, it doesn’t have a mind of its own, it won’t have a conversation with them.

Not only that, but Schizophrenia includes a lot more than simply hallucinating- only 70% of schizophrenia hallucinate at all!, there are subtypes of Schizophrenia that hone in on exactly what the person is dealing with.

For example, if someone was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia, they might be CONVINCED that their neighbor is trying to kill them- even if their neighbor is a sweet person who would really never hurt anyone.

If someone is diagnosed with Schizophrenia with Delusions of Grandeur, they will think they are such an incredible person, that others simply can’t compare! They might think that they should be owed jobs at well known companies, or that a celebrity should fall in love with them, despite the fact that they might be just average.

Delusions, which are something people with Schizophrenia may experience, are very strong beliefs that do not line up with reality, like someone being so convinced that they can fly that they jump off of the roof of their house.

They may also have issues with processing information, and especially, speaking. If under a very severe case of untreated schizophrenia, a person might speak in ‘word salad’, which is a disjointed sentence of words that make no discernable sense.

“[NON SCHIZOPHRENIC] “I like your jacket. I’ve always wanted one. In fact I’m going to buy one at the jacket store.”

[SCHIZOPHRENIC REPLYING] “Jean jacket racket. Cow stole mine. Run away poster. Sing with a rock. Go go throw. Sing with a ring. Moon shines alarm.”

The whole point of the conversation is lost. Your lost but I’m not. I’m talking about the jacket. You’d proably walk away and talk about your experience.”
https://www.quora.com/What-is-an-example-of-word-salad-during-regular-conversation-with-someone-else-or-in-a-group Is the source of the above example!

As a last point- people with Schizophrenia often don’t develop it until late adolescence and early adulthood. It is EXTREMELY rare to see a child with Schizophrenia.

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT portray characters with DID to have a 'good side' and a 'bad side', and that they can 'flip between them in an instant'.

Additionally, I referred to it as Multiple Personality Disorder, as that is what a lot of people know it as. Please note that the proper term is Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Dissociative Identity Disorder is a rare disorder in which people react to trauma by seemingly creating different ‘identities’, known as alters.

It is extremely important to note that Dissociative Identity Disorder is EXCLUSIVELY formed through childhood trauma, there is no other way for the disorder to manifest itself.

People with DID typically refer to their alters collectively as a ‘system’, and typically have around 7-15 per body, though some have reported to have over 100.

Alters can be different ages and different genders from each other! You can have a host that has a young male body, and have an Alter that presents themself as an elderly woman.

An alter can be out, or ‘fronting’, for anywhere from less than an hour to days or even weeks. It’s sometimes hard to tell when one alter fronts and another one switches out, unless they have very different distinct ways of acting, many people won’t be able to tell at all!

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT confuse Sociopathy and Psychopathy, and do not, by default, make your character a murderer.

A very simple, but not all encompassing explanation between the difference would be this:
A Sociopath would not mind pushing you out of the way to get to their destination quicker, but a psychopath would enjoy pushing you.

Sociopaths, despite popular belief, can feel things like guilt, shame, and regret. They can do a bad thing, and recognize ‘I did a bad’. They cannot, however, feel empathy for others. They might feel embarrassed for being caught doing a crime, but they won’t feel bad if they end up getting someone fired because they stole something.

Sociopaths are often smart, charismatic, and manipulative. They don’t tend to do things that don’t benefit them, and their relationships are usually vapid and superficial.

While Sociopaths disregard others feelings, Psychopaths are active dangers that will often end up incarcerated due to their extremely aggressive and relentless behavior. Sociopaths can often hold jobs and even relationships- though they hold little emotional meaning. Psychopaths will actively hurt and destroy relationships and job opportunities.

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT claim your character 'is OCD' just because they like things neat or in order.

I know someone with OCD, he did not hug me for over five years because of his disorder. OCD is a disorder that causes anxiety, frustration, or fear towards something (obsessions), to the point where they will cause issues in their lives trying to ‘fix’ it (compulsions).

Some people will check if they locked the door a few times. Someone with OCD might spend a half an hour testing the door to make sure it’s locked, and then worry about it obsessively after they leave.

They might alter their diets out of fear of a certain ingredient messing with their body, they might clean their room for hours and get violent if someone disrupts what they’re doing. They might wash their hands until they hurt because they’re afraid they’re not truly clean.

THE BIG DON'T: Don’t portray your character with Autism, ADHD, etc, as ‘stupid’ or a savant- being that they have very low intelligence except for in one certain field or activity, in which they seem to be a genius. NEVER use ‘ooo butterflies!!!’ jokes with people that have ADHD

Autism is a very very broad term for a collective of symptoms. Autism could be as simple as having trouble talking to people, and so severe that someone with it will not and cannot speak to anyone.

I can’t tell you much about how to write a character with Autism, as there is a lot to cover, and a lot of different severities!

However, the most common expressions of the disorder would be things like a character fidgeting, being very hands on and tactile, becoming obsessed with a certain show/movie/media to the point where they might not talk about anything else, or being unable to gauge social cues.

While watching a movie, a person with very mild or absent symptoms of autism will keep their gaze fixed on the actor’s face, following their eyes, and watching their expressions. An autistic person, on the other hand, may watch the movie differently. They might look at what the actors are wearing, or listen to the words they’re saying but not HOW they’re saying them.

This is why a lot of people online use tone tags, you may have seen them around. Things like /s /j or /srs. They help people with autism and other social learning disorders easily tell between people who are making a joke and people who are being serious, as it’s even harder for them to tell online.

If you say ‘I hate you’, even as a joke, someone with autism might not be able to understand that.

I hate you /s
Or
I hate you /srs

Have VERY different meanings, and sometimes autistic people aren’t able to tell the difference. They might become anxious that they’ve done something wrong, because they can’t tell if you said ‘i hate you’ as a joke or not.

In physical conversation, it’s easier, but not perfect. Autistic people might not be able to discern annoyed and happy tones, if someone is being mean to your character, but is only showing it through tone of voice and body language, there’s a chance that the Autistic character won’t recognize or process the aggression.

ADHD is often lumped in with Autism, and while the two do share similarities, it’s not the same disorder by any means.

With Autism, ADHD has nothing to do with intelligence. People with ADHD can be as intelligent as anyone else!

People with ADHD have trouble focusing, which is the understatement of the century. They might be working on a school project, when their partner brings up a subject they both like. The person with ADHD might try to multitask and work on the project while talking, but may find their mind drifting off.

Even the slightest distraction can send someone with ADHD on a completely different track, to the point where they could accidentally spend an hour talking about something, just because someone else made a joke or funny noise.

Someone with ADHD may make a bunch of plans at once, and then either forget or become overwhelmed when they had scheduled things.

Another problem people with ADHD face is executive dysfunction, or, struggling with things like planning, time management, and problem solving.

THE BIG DON'T: Do NOT say that an LGBT+ person or character has ‘changed’ or ‘become’ their current sexuality or gender. You do not choose your sexuality or gender, you don’t suddenly ‘become’ trans, or gay, or bi. A character can go through many different struggles before figuring out who they are and what they like, and they may switch labels, but they are not ‘becoming’ anything.

Also- No, being LGBTQ isn’t a mental illness, obviously! But a lot of characters who are LGBTQ+ are portrayed in not so nice ways that make people uncomfortable.

Try to avoid stereotypes, don’t make a lesbian whose entire character is being a buff tomboy, don’t make a gay man who’s just extremely feminine and meek.

It’s totally fine to make gay, feminine men, and masculine lesbians, but don’t make that their entire personality. Straight male characters can be just as feminine as anyone else!

And NEVER make a character whose entire personality is based around their sexuality. It can be a huge part of their identity, but being gay/lesbian/bi+ is not a personality trait.

If you’re making a transgender character- for the love of god, don’t misgender them or use their dead name. This seems really simple but I have seen people out there who refer to their transwoman characters as ‘he/him’ and it’s gross.

Try not to give your character an extremely abusive backstory, it associates being transgender with abuse and dysfunction, and can also be extremely triggering and offensive for some people who went through things like that.

Don’t make being transgender seem fun, or quirky. A lot of the time, being transgender- especially when being stigmatized, can be a hellish experience of discrimination.

But that being said- not every trans person hates themselves. Not every trans person hates their body! Imagine you had two flavors of ice cream, generally speaking, even if you don't hate one of the flavors, you'd prefer one over the other. A transgender person does not have to hate their body to desire a body that fits their identity more.

As for nonbinary characters-
Just because your character is NB doesn’t mean they have to be androgynous! Nonbinary people can use he/him, she/her, or whatever pronouns make them comfortable. They don’t have to be completely neutral- they’re allowed to have feminine and masculine traits.

Please. Do not ever romanticize mental illness. Never give your character a mental illness because you think it's cool, or edgy, or fun. Do not give a character a mental illness if your only experience with said mental illness is through media or secondhand experiences. Do research.

And a final note: Do not gatekeep these disorders. Symptoms can express themselves very differently, and as long as someone is portraying a disorder accurately and respectfully, they should be taken no less seriously than anyone else.

I only covered disorders that I feel confident in covering- if you have any questions or suggestions to add to this post, please reply below! I’d be more than happy to explain things or make edits as needed :)

teddy.
March 23rd, 2021, 03:34 PM
As a very fluidly queer person, PLEASE come to me with questions about writing trans characters or generally gay characters, as well as any characters with ADHD!! I can answer many questions :)

S t a r
March 23rd, 2021, 03:40 PM
aa this was very informative tyty :heartbounce:

you're right, giving charries disorders isn't cool, quirky, or edgy
romanticizing them is a terrible thing and to see it done honestly disturbs me :c

spade
March 23rd, 2021, 03:41 PM
absolutely love this fletch! lots of really good points :heart bounce:

+ if anyone needs tips or pointers on writing Bipolar disorder, or panic disorder, i am more than happy to help! i was diagnosed with both of these last October ^^

love to see the representation in characters on WCO! :heartbounce:

-Ash-
March 23rd, 2021, 03:50 PM
thank you fletch we really needed this!!

if anyone ever wants help writing a character with depression, social anxiety, or general anxiety, I can help!!! I have all three of those, though it did take a few very very VERYYYYYY embarrassing scenes in public to figure it out.

or if youre writing trans/nonbinary characters, i can help as well!

Exis
March 23rd, 2021, 03:57 PM
A big point of some of my characters (Backhaze included) was to show that with some problems you can be ok but also it's not to be amazing. I try, I have done some of these and I feel terrible, to make some characters here and there to just be toxic. It helps me deal with myself and point out to myself that I shouldn't feel comfortable. I try and watch them push everyone away and turn themselves inside out.

This was absolutely amazing and thank you so much for it.

Doom
March 23rd, 2021, 04:05 PM
this is incredibly helpful!! acornwhisker has bipolar 2 disorder, and i try my best to keep her as realistic as possible without making the disorder her entire personality /w\

thank you so much for writing this! :heartbounce:

Quasar
March 23rd, 2021, 04:21 PM
If anyone out there needs help with describing/writing:

extreme panic attacks

Generalized Anxiety Disorder (or GAD), ADD (attention deficit disorder -similar to ADHD but hyperactivity isnt really a huge symptom)

mild to severe depression

properly presenting gender dysphoria (the symptom needed to be trans. Basically, the feeling that something about your body, name, presentation, etc is wrong in terms of gender. GENDER DYSPHORIA AND BODY DYSMORPHIA ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS!)

and handling queer characters

seriously, i have experienced everything listed, and i will be speaking from my experiences. If you happen to have the same mental conditions as what i listed but have experienced it differently, your experience is just as real and just as valid as mine. These sorts of things vary wildly between person to person, and there is no cookie-cutter way to present any of them, but just make sure it is something that is realistic and not feeding into toxic and misinformed stereotypes!

crumbl
March 23rd, 2021, 04:34 PM
Fletcher

(Small TW :p )

Thank you so much, this is super helpful and very in-depth! I do have one question, though.

If you've ever read the Webtoon Killstagram (spoilers, of course) the villain character, a psychopath, goes through a lot of trauma and after a suicide attempt, feels the need to reinvent themself and emerges with a new persona, life, and subsequently gender. This obviously isn't your typical transgender portrayal, but I have a bit of a similar arc planned for one of my characters and was wondering how to pull this off without misrepresenting anything. If you don't have any advice for this that's fine, it's pretty specific! But if you do anything helps :0

rosetherosey
March 23rd, 2021, 04:51 PM
Thank you so much for writing this! I get can tend to get really annoyed when people write depressed characters as people who can't really do anything or have any emotions besides sadness. I myself am depressed (I'm fine, I'm slowly getting a bit better but it's still there and interferes with some aspects of my life still) and it's just very harmful to see depressed characters written as really sad all the time. If you're depressed you can feel every emotion! And it isn't even sadness, those who are/have been depressed know what I'm talking about. It's more of a numb feeling, which is usually misrepresented as sadness. People probably think of depression as sadness because of the fact that one of the emotions depressed people are more likely to feel is sadness and anger. And I also love the lbtq+ one a lot. A lot of people seem to misrepresent the lbtq+ characters on here. It isn't some "special" relationship because they're gay or lesbian or bi or poly or anything else, it's just a normal relationship. It isn't some "special" gender that makes your character quirky because it's "different", it's literally just them being them! They can't change that! It's not like it was a choice! That's who they are! So yeah, thank you for writing this, it will probably help a lot of people.

Edit: If anyone needs advice on how to roleplay depression or self-hatred (I struggle with both of those a lot to this day) without misrepresenting it I would be happy to help with it. Note: Depression is not sadness. I would describe it as more of an empty feeling.

Quasar
March 23rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
@Fletcher

(Small TW :p )

Thank you so much, this is super helpful and very in-depth! I do have one question, though.

If you've ever read the Webtoon Killstagram (spoilers, of course) the villain character, a psychopath, goes through a lot of trauma and after a suicide attempt, feels the need to reinvent themself and emerges with a new persona, life, and subsequently gender. This obviously isn't your typical transgender portrayal, but I have a bit of a similar arc planned for one of my characters and was wondering how to pull this off without misrepresenting anything. If you don't have any advice for this that's fine, it's pretty specific! But if you do anything helps :0

I know i wasnt the one you were asking, but I have some experience in being transgender and such, so i might be able to help! Personally, i wouldnt call it being transgender if the character does not feel some sort of gender dysphoria, such as, but not limited to, social gender dysphoria, body gender dysphoria, mind dysphoria, or simply gender disassociation. If it is spurred on from trauma and not a condition in the brain that formed before they were even born, i would instead call it an alter ego, or a persona. Of course, there might be a medical term for what you are describing, so please look for confirmation lmao <33

WinterMara
March 23rd, 2021, 04:58 PM
Thank you for writing this, as someone who is in the LGBTQ+ community and has ADHD [Yes, I am diagnosed with it and have been for a while] I prefer to be more careful with characters with mental illness and in the LGBTQ+ community due to misrepresentation I see in shows and rps, I can confirm what you said about ADHD being about focus and not intelligence, and it's great to actually see someone talk about it being like that.

As for the LGBTQ+ topic, I also agree with this, people in the community shouldn't be seen as "special" or "unique", it's just who they are as a person, whether it be them being transgender, or being homosexual.

Now, for what you said about excusing your characters actions because of their mental illness, I heavily agree. Mental illness should NEVER be used as an excuse for a terrible action, whether it be the person said something rude they shouldn't have said, to being full on abusive or a murderer, mental illness doesn't excuse horrible actions, and I feel as if more people need to recognize that.

So, to sum it up, remember people, be careful while writing your characters if they have a mental illness or are in the LGTBQ+ community, and don't excuse terrible actions or make them seem special and unique because of those things.

rosetherosey
March 23rd, 2021, 05:03 PM
Jackpot
For a while now I've been planning on making kit who I'm planning on being one of my main characters and she is going to be mtf. But, I'm not quite sure how to portray gender dysphoria correctly. I was thinking probably social dysphoria and/or mind dysphoria. Could you help me figure out how I could correctly portray her gender dysphoria through her life. I'm good with the coming-out part, I've already had personal experience with that myself. (my unaccepting family and friends and the few that do accept me for existing :/)

teddy.
March 23rd, 2021, 05:09 PM
Jackpot
For a while now I've been planning on making kit who I'm planning on being one of my main characters and she is going to be mtf. But, I'm not quite sure how to portray gender dysphoria correctly. I was thinking probably social dysphoria and/or mind dysphoria. Could you help me figure out how I could correctly portray her gender dysphoria through her life. I'm good with the coming-out part, I've already had personal experience with that myself. (my unaccepting family and friends and the few that do accept me for existing :/)

Swooping in, I hope jack don't mind!! I too am a out and about trans person who generally experiences almost ENTIERLY only scoial dysphoria

Social dysphoria is so gross and can be the most tinest of things. Its less about our physical traits but more about how they're actually perceived so for example someone may worry the way they walk isn't fem/masc enough, is their voice too low/high? Do people see them as their actual chosen identity or just "assigned gender at birth" lit

It can also be the way we see our place in society. And sometimes social dysphoria can kinda give into those typical stereyoptical gender roles. For example with a trans lady cat, they might be very keen on being a queen or trying to be softer more caring, having a quieter place in the clan. Maybe that gives them a whole new set of dysphoria because that's not really who they are! But the fear of being perceived as otherwise can cause them other issues.

rosetherosey
March 23rd, 2021, 05:14 PM
Swooping in, I hope jack don't mind!! I too am a out and about trans person who generally experiences almost ENTIERLY only scoial dysphoria

Social dysphoria is so gross and can be the most tinest of things. Its less about our physical traits but more about how they're actually perceived so for example someone may worry the way they walk isn't fem/masc enough, is their voice too low/high? Do people see them as their actual chosen identity or just "assigned gender at birth" lit

It can also be the way we see our place in society. And sometimes social dysphoria can kinda give into those typical stereyoptical gender roles. For example with a trans lady cat, they might be very keen on being a queen or trying to be softer more caring, having a quieter place in the clan. Maybe that gives them a whole new set of dysphoria because that's not really who they are! But the fear of being perceived as otherwise can cause them other issues.
Thank you, Romulus! That could really help with how I portray her. I'll also make sure to look into it a little bit more so that I can make sure the way I do it isn't harmful but instead portrayed in a way that isn't harmful.

teddy.
March 23rd, 2021, 05:29 PM
Thank you, Romulus! That could really help with how I portray her. I'll also make sure to look into it a little bit more so that I can make sure the way I do it isn't harmful but instead portrayed in a way that isn't harmful.

My mind is always open to nitpicking at for this stuff!! I've helped run countless LGBTQ+ Projects and support groups in real life and im always open to helping people with their own identity or their cats identities!

teddy.
March 23rd, 2021, 06:01 PM
I know jackpot is writing up a BIG post about gender dysphoria as we speak but there's a few key elements that yall should know

You do not need dysphoria to be trans.
Sad to say this is a controversial topic but trans people do not hate themselves (not always) but more so the fact we've been cheated out of an ideal life by an inaccessible transphobic society.

What is often, but not always, key to being trans is gender EUPHORIA.

Think of dysphoria and euphoria as push and pull factors.
Dysphoria pushes you away from your assigned gender at birth whilst euphoria pulls you towards your actual identity.

Whilst dysphoria is the negative emotions associated with things regarding tour AGAB, euphroia is postivie experience!!

Not all trans people experience dysphoria and not all trans people experience euphoria. Not all trans people hate themselves and I would advice not portraying them as such.

Fletcher
March 23rd, 2021, 06:22 PM
Snook

echoing off of what Jackpot said- people generally don't just 'turn' transgender. It's not something that really comes out of trauma, if you want to make a trans character, they should be transgender because that's who they are, not because they want to change who they are or how they represent themselves.

If you want them to be transgender, separate it from their trauma, or make it so that they always had gender identity issues.

Basically what I'm saying is telegraph it! People don't wake up one day and decide to "change" genders, it's a process of figuring yourself out, it doesn't happen over night or after one event, it's a long and sometimes lifelong process :)

Quasar
March 23rd, 2021, 07:16 PM
Jackpot

Okay! So, since i myself am FtM, I experience very, very different dysphoria than someone who is MtF, or even someone who is gender-nonconforming! But, i will still do my best to give a response that can be used for any transgender character with gender dysphoria o: Also! Please note that some people dont feel that much dysphoria, and instead just dont identify with their assigned gender, and that is okay.

NOTE: Gender dysphoria something that is there your entire life. Though it may lessen for years at a time, it is still there. Dysphoria does not magically go away (maybe if you have very mild dysphoria, but even then Im uncertain), and even if someone were to get all the surgeries in the world to pass as their gender, there will still be moments where they face some sort of dysphoria, even if it is just a nagging voice in the back of your mind.

1: for many trans people, dysphoria comes in waves. From what I know, not many trans people go through a constant state of dysphoria, and most of the time it just seems to be constant because some waves are more prolonged than others.

2. Waves of dysphoria can be triggered by an action, phrasing, how you view yourself, and many other things. But it can also just come out of no where with no particular rhyme or reason.

3. Waves vary in severity. I have had moments where i broke down crying on the bathroom floor because of the way a shirt looked on me, and sometimes you just tense up and get extremely uncomfortable.

4. Gender dysphoria is often way more traumatic and is a lot more noticeable when you are experiencing extreme negative emotions, such as: sadness, anger, jealousy (big one right there for me, most of the time its feeling envious of the biological traits of people who resemble the gender you identify with), anxiety, nervousness, and many other things.

5. Social dysphoria is the main type of dysphoria a lot of trans people have to deal with. Whether it be hearing your dead name (even if it isnt referring to you, but instead referring to a different person), having your wrong pronouns being used, fear of not passing in the eyes of others, and many other things. Basically, it boils down to being dysphoric about how others see you and refer to you.

6. Whether you notice it or not, there are often signs of children being transgender that show at a very young age (sometimes its even as young as 3 years old!). Of course, cats are a little different. I would still go with the same principle, though. Dysphoria is caused by an imbalance between the brain and the body that happened before the person was even born, making it not all that uncommon for younger people to know with certainty that they are transgender, even if they dont quite have a word to describe what they are feeling.

rosetherosey
March 23rd, 2021, 07:34 PM
Okay! So, since i myself am FtM, I experience very, very different dysphoria than someone who is MtF, or even someone who is gender-nonconforming! But, i will still do my best to give a response that can be used for any transgender character with gender dysphoria o: Also! Please note that some people dont feel that much dysphoria, and instead just dont identify with their assigned gender, and that is okay.

NOTE: Gender dysphoria something that is there your entire life. Though it may lessen for years at a time, it is still there. Dysphoria does not magically go away (maybe if you have very mild dysphoria, but even then Im uncertain), and even if someone were to get all the surgeries in the world to pass as their gender, there will still be moments where they face some sort of dysphoria, even if it is just a nagging voice in the back of your mind.

1: for many trans people, dysphoria comes in waves. From what I know, not many trans people go through a constant state of dysphoria, and most of the time it just seems to be constant because some waves are more prolonged than others.

2. Waves of dysphoria can be triggered by an action, phrasing, how you view yourself, and many other things. But it can also just come out of no where with no particular rhyme or reason.

3. Waves vary in severity. I have had moments where i broke down crying on the bathroom floor because of the way a shirt looked on me, and sometimes you just tense up and get extremely uncomfortable.

4. Gender dysphoria is often way more traumatic and is a lot more noticeable when you are experiencing extreme negative emotions, such as: sadness, anger, jealousy (big one right there for me, most of the time its feeling envious of the biological traits of people who resemble the gender you identify with), anxiety, nervousness, and many other things.

5. Social dysphoria is the main type of dysphoria a lot of trans people have to deal with. Whether it be hearing your dead name (even if it isnt referring to you, but instead referring to a different person), having your wrong pronouns being used, fear of not passing in the eyes of others, and many other things. Basically, it boils down to being dysphoric about how others see you and refer to you.

6. Whether you notice it or not, there are often signs of children being transgender that show at a very young age (sometimes its even as young as 3 years old!). Of course, cats are a little different. I would still go with the same principle, though. Dysphoria is caused by an imbalance between the brain and the body that happened before the person was even born, making it not all that uncommon for younger people to know with certainty that they are transgender, even if they dont quite have a word to describe what they are feeling.
Thanks for the insight Jackpot! I'll definitely make sure to refer back to this while roleplaying her!

stag
March 23rd, 2021, 07:45 PM
Everyone give Fletch a hand,I'd be free to talk about how to RP ADHD,I have mild ADHD and ODD-Oppositional defiant disorder which means the following "A disorder in a child marked by defiant and disobedient behavior to authority figures." Also "What are odd ADHD symptoms?
This may eventually lead to a diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or oppositional defiant disorder (ODD). Children with ADHD are easily distracted, disorganized, and they may have difficulty sitting still. Children with ODD are often described as angry, defiant, or vindictive." I'd be free to talk about both and how to RP them properly,also thank you Fletch.

Little Timmy
March 23rd, 2021, 08:11 PM
Holy crap-
As someone with OCD that section honestly made my heart hurt. I never knew I was like that. Well I am, I just never noticed! I don’t think it’s that uhh bad as described. As, I do not necessarily like cleaning, and wouldn’t get thattt mad if something would be out of place.
BUT WHO IN THE FRIGEEN RIGHT MIND WOUDLENRKEKTJEKSD-
And and, I know this is something to be serious about. I understand! Sorry about that- eh heh
My brother has ADHD. And it’s just like how it was described. He’s all t a l k t a l k t a l k, and can NEVER SITTT STILLLL.

Now, I’m gonna stop talking before I do something wrong or make someone mad cause I tend to do that ngl-
Thank you fletcher, and everyone else for taking there time to write like friggen essays about these! I never really looked into this stuff. And it seems quite interesting. Have a nice day! :D

Vessel
March 23rd, 2021, 08:20 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that, as a person with autism, adhd, depression and anxiety, I'll always be willing to give tips on how to rp such characters!

I also had OCD as a child, so if I could help anyone with that, let me know :heartbounce:

Little Timmy
March 23rd, 2021, 08:26 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that, as a person with autism, adhd, depression and anxiety, I'll always be willing to give tips on how to rp such characters!

I also had OCD as a child, so if I could help anyone with that, let me know :heartbounce:

Yes, please. Ya’know that charrie you gave me? The one to the song overwhelmed.
Could you possibly explain how to roleplay that charrie?

Astraea
March 23rd, 2021, 08:45 PM
If yall need help writing chracaters with ODD and ADHD please come to me because I have both and can help you with any question you have!!

Fletcher
this is awesome!!

crumbl
March 23rd, 2021, 08:50 PM
Snook

echoing off of what Jackpot said- people generally don't just 'turn' transgender. It's not something that really comes out of trauma, if you want to make a trans character, they should be transgender because that's who they are, not because they want to change who they are or how they represent themselves.

If you want them to be transgender, separate it from their trauma, or make it so that they always had gender identity issues.

Basically what I'm saying is telegraph it! People don't wake up one day and decide to "change" genders, it's a process of figuring yourself out, it doesn't happen over night or after one event, it's a long and sometimes lifelong process :)

I totally understand what you mean, which is why Jackpot was probably right in saying that a situation like that would probably not be considered transgender. It's more of embracing a new identity, not because of dysphoria but due to trauma and in an attempt to 'reset' the character. My character gradually begins to wear her identity like a burden, and transitioning to male if more of a natural thing to her. As far as dysphoria goes, she hasn't really ever felt like she was assigned the wrong sex; mostly she just hasn't ever really cared. But I feel as if this step would be natural progression for her arc, and if labeling it transgender is inaccurate that's completely logical. Side note, she would be 'transitioning' after a suicide attempt/very near death experience, possibly even using a resurrection card.

Fletcher
March 24th, 2021, 01:43 PM
I totally understand what you mean, which is why Jackpot was probably right in saying that a situation like that would probably not be considered transgender. It's more of embracing a new identity, not because of dysphoria but due to trauma and in an attempt to 'reset' the character. My character gradually begins to wear her identity like a burden, and transitioning to male if more of a natural thing to her. As far as dysphoria goes, she hasn't really ever felt like she was assigned the wrong sex; mostly she just hasn't ever really cared. But I feel as if this step would be natural progression for her arc, and if labeling it transgender is inaccurate that's completely logical. Side note, she would be 'transitioning' after a suicide attempt/very near death experience, possibly even using a resurrection card.

Even after reading it, it still seems very disrespectful, at least the way you're describing it.

Someone doesn't attempt suicide and then suddenly say "oop I'm a guy now!"

There are a few ways you can handle this;

Have the character experience some sort of dysphoria before their suicide attempt, maybe even have the dysphoria be a part of the attempt, if they survive, they can realize that they need to start presenting as another gender in order to keep theirself happy and true to who they feel they are
Go along with the original idea, but have the character realize that the solution to their problems is not 'transitioning', maybe they were confused, or thought that they were transgender, but they realize it's something else
The character succeeds in their suicide attempt and is born as a different gender, therefore negating any real connotations of 'trans' aside from when they figure out they've been reincarnated, whether they're uncomfortable with what they figure out, that's up to you

I VERY strongly urge you not to do what you've currently planned, though. I know it might not be your intent, but the way you're planning to represent the character is not in the best light.

People aren't trans because they want to, or because they're 'burdened', they're trans because that's just how they were made, whether through biological influences or simply being that way, things don't 'trigger' people to 'become' trans.

I hope this didn't come off as harsh, I'm not upset :) I'm just trying to explain it in a better way.

crumbl
March 24th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Even after reading it, it still seems very disrespectful, at least the way you're describing it.

Someone doesn't attempt suicide and then suddenly say "oop I'm a guy now!"

There are a few ways you can handle this;

Have the character experience some sort of dysphoria before their suicide attempt, maybe even have the dysphoria be a part of the attempt, if they survive, they can realize that they need to start presenting as another gender in order to keep theirself happy and true to who they feel they are
Go along with the original idea, but have the character realize that the solution to their problems is not 'transitioning', maybe they were confused, or thought that they were transgender, but they realize it's something else
The character succeeds in their suicide attempt and is born as a different gender, therefore negating any real connotations of 'trans' aside from when they figure out they've been reincarnated, whether they're uncomfortable with what they figure out, that's up to you

I VERY strongly urge you not to do what you've currently planned, though. I know it might not be your intent, but the way you're planning to represent the character is not in the best light.

People aren't trans because they want to, or because they're 'burdened', they're trans because that's just how they were made, whether through biological influences or simply being that way, things don't 'trigger' people to 'become' trans.

I hope this didn't come off as harsh, I'm not upset :) I'm just trying to explain it in a better way.

Thank you for the advice; I definitely don't mean to be disrespectful in any way so I appreciate it! I'm still being educated on LGBTQ+ related things. I see what you mean in that this would be a really poor misrepresentation of transgenderism. I think you're right that going with my original plan for this arc isn't a good idea, but I might have a secondary plan.

My character has some really deep-seated trauma from the murder of her best friend early on in her life and has been haunted by him ever since, almost to the point of developing schizophrenia and also suffering from crippling subconscious guilt. Her suicide attempt is going to be based on her delusion that it's what he wants- for her to be with him- but possibly when she regains consciousness would it be realistic for her to develop delusional disorder? In a way, she was so close to him that she never really dealt with his loss, and she has begun to meld her identity with his memory in her mind to the point where she, in a hallucinatory state, believes that she is him. Is this too much of a stretch, or inaccurate?

Quasar
March 25th, 2021, 06:55 AM
// Fletcher

hello fletch :heartbounce: I hope you dont mind the mention haha
I'm doing research on it right now, of course, but would you have any pointers on how to go about rping a state of catatonic shock/depression, either through research, experience, or something else? In specific, I plan on the character to have trauma because they were captured and almost eaten alive by one or two other cats, with their brother dying in the attack. I want them to also have some sort of schizophrenia, but pretty mild and not as bad as some people would expect it to be. Most of why they are in a catatonic state is because they think the attack and death of their brother was their fault, and that if only they were to die, then he would still be alive. Basically, they are suffering from extreme survivors guilt. I want them to have a character arc, of sorts, where they overcome their trauma, maybe finding closure in something or someone. They will have ptsd, where whenever a cat looms over them or has blood on their teeth (be it any type of blood, or even berry juice that looks like blood), he falls in a mild to severe panic attack, sometimes even resulting in a trip to the medicine cats den.

symptom ideas:

Going off of this site (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322199#symptoms), I plan on them having the following symptoms:

Catalepsy, or being in a trance-like state (of course)

Mutism, or the inability or refusal to speak.

Negativism, or adopting behaviors that are the opposite of their emotions. For example, feeling hungry but refusing to eat.

Stereotypy, or ritualistic movements, such as rocking or crossing and uncrossing the legs repeatedly.

Stupor, or decreased response to stimuli, including when people talk to the person.

Unusual mannerisms, such as irregular speech patterns or movements or staring.

If you have any tips on posting with them or how to handle their recovery, any help would be greatly appreciated <33

Fletcher
March 25th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Jackpot

Hello hello!

For this I'm going to use an example of writing I'd already written of a character acting like this :o

In the example, this character had just witnessed a dead body and ended up in the hospital after passing out.

I woke up in a state of unreality. My palms were clammy and cold and all I could remember was spinning and spinning and spinning. My breath hitched as I arched my back, having a feeling of not being able to take in enough air and I choked in and out until I felt a palm on my chest. Geo was there, his eyes were wide and looking down at me with a fear that couldn’t be described by a God, let alone a teenager. I saw the matchstick again but it wasn’t really there, I could see it shaking in his mouth even though I knew he snapped it. Time had passed.

I wasn’t in the forest, I knew that now because the smell of coffee and viscera had subsided and I was left in a sterility. Geo was there and no one else and he wouldn’t speak. He just stared at the ground, I wanted him to speak but I couldn’t bring myself to either.

The character, after being taken care of at the hospital, gets up and attempts to go home by himself- this is a part that I think might help with what you're looking to write specifically, it was the first part to come to mind!

I walked towards home, a notably wet feeling in my feet as I moved. Occasionally a car or truck would pass, but never more than one, and they were gone before I got a good look. Eventually I came to a crosswalk with a green light. The light was showing the ‘do not cross’ sign, so I pressed the button to let me cross. Cars passed, stopping and waiting for me to go, but the light still said to not cross. My hands rested squarely in my pockets; I stared at the light. Cars stopped for me, but I didn’t move.
The rain in my boots was filled up about halfway now, but I didn’t move. The light said to not cross so I didn’t. I pressed the button again and again but yet all I could do was stand. The rain in my boots was overflowing onto the street.

A car stopped, and it didn’t move. Mom opened the door and walked over to me, putting her soft hands on my shoulders and caressing them. She looked at me, I looked back.
“Rich, honey, why are you here?” she asked, squeezing my shoulder.
“The light says to not cross,” I replied, not even managing enough strength to lift my finger.

The character here, Rich, is also mildly autistic, but his behaviors here are a lot more 'catatonic', per-se. He barely speaks the whole chapter unless someone speaks to him, he struggles to focus on the world around him and only takes in certain details (i.e, him paying attention to the 'do not cross' sign, rather than cars stopping for him).

Additionally, he's in so much shock, he stands there for an indeterminately long amount of time, letting water fill in his boots, because he's so messed up from what he just went through, it's almost like something got unplugged in his mind.

Another thing to note is that Rich is a character who's nearly an adult- if you had looked at this paragraph without that context, you might see these behaviors as being a bit childlike. People going through shock can sometimes get confused by seemingly straightforward things.

Additionally, while I'm not going to copy paste the entire chapter, throughout, I have Rich occasionally perform repetitive behaviors, in this case, he would open and close his hands over and over. I'd take care to make sure that you don't just portray it as one event, draw focus to it several times throughout the post/roleplay.

These symptoms are things that happen pretty immediately after trauma, though, if you need help with other things let me know, I hope this was useful :o

Moon Lily
March 25th, 2021, 10:59 PM
thank you so much for this, fletch! it's super important to educate people about these misconceptions so that what they're writing remains realistic and respectful. let's get rid of the stigma!

if anyone needs any help writing characters with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD), i am always happy to help! i experience both myself and would love to help raise awareness and assist in representation.
i'm also around if anyone needs help writing pansexual or demisexual characters! :heartbounce:

Egasl
June 29th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Hey, so I would like to add to the OCD section, not always but sometimes OCD patients are obsessed with numbers, and sorting objects into those numbers. I have OCD and I’m obsessed with the numbers 4 and 6, there are also bad numbers, which I cannot say cause it’ll cause me distress rn.
I also have ADHD, social anxiety disorder (SAD), Depressive disorder (Depression). I’m also bi-demisexual/demiromantic, I have gender dysphoria, (and euphoria, shoot I forgot how to spell it) so I could help with that, I’m still trying to figure out my gender tho.
I also have a couple physical problems that could be used in a character, as in, I’m deaf in one ear, I have some weirdo knee problem that prevented me from walking a few years ago (I can walk now, just not very well), I also have a really weird one, I don’t feel Hunger, it’s a problem with my brain and I often forget to eat lol. Anyways if you wanna base a character off of that lemme know and I can help. :heartbounce:

liz
June 29th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Egasl just out of curiosity, is there a different notation for seasonal affectove disorder? :0 i’ve always seen that referred to as SAD, i don’t think i’ve ever seen a social anxiety acronym used (at least in my diagnosis!)
no shade, solely curious as i want to make sure i dont cause any miscommunication using exclusively SAD in the future while referring to seasonal affective xD

also to the original post; the ‘butterfly’ stereotype for adhd is kinda a grey area, at least imo! using it for comedic purposes can edge on rude and repetitive, especially as it’s absolutely true that people say it all the time, but it is a part of adhd for a lot of people so cutting it out entirely limits the experiences you can portray!
using characters with adhd for a quick laugh or having those things be excessively dumbed down is definitely rude, but there are many similar events that are everyday occurrences and can/should be added depending on what adhd presents as in diff characters! [again: be respectful! this shouldn’t need to be stated, don’t make adhd a joke!]

solely personal experiences, hope these help though!
- sees something tiny moving/doing something and drop everything to watch it- could be minutes or hours depending on how many different things it does. bugs, squirrels, dust, a plant, et cetera! the stereotypical ‘butterfly’ effect but less of an immediate ‘oOoO bUttTerFly’ and more just paying attention to something else calmly & just staring
- have a task, realize there are a whole bunch of other things you need to do/a new thing and switch to that! this is more comparable to the immediately forgetting what theyre doing- but it’s NOT often random, and is usually more of a stress/to do list than ‘gotta chase a bug!!!!’. example of going to clean my birds’ cage, seeing a fluff on the floor, going to get the vacuum to deal with the fluff, see a dirty closet on the eay to the vacuum, and 4 hours have passed and i haven’t completed a single task the whole way through. it’s a lot more infuriating/upsetting than just a joke, as it sucks to feel incompetent or out of control of your own actions
- mental butterlies 24/7, thinking about one thing and going to something 100% different. it’s not stupidity, it’s simply the way my brain works! i could start at microbiology, then end up at social worries, then at warriors because ‘microbiology = bio class = school = im worried about about school = im worried about a lot of things = worried about an instance from that day i’m embarrassed about = there are other things that weren’t embarrassing = warriors was fun today = my fav warrior cat is yellowfang’ except with about 1000 thoughts on each topic, and the whole thing from start to finish is 10 minutes

essentially: the ‘butterfly’ effect isnt some 100% incorrect stereotype, just a very oversimplified one that is thought of as absent-mindedness rather than hyperfixating on things, thinking a LOT and very fast, or having difficulty organizing those thoughts. adhd, to me at least, is having far too much happening in my head at once, all the time, and unless i take my meds i cannot make sense of it or find any way to function and be able to complete tasks if i dont know which of the 130000 things i should start on first. i will, genuinely, go stare at a squirrel if i see one and stare out the window for ten minutes, but for the rest of my day i have a million things going on inside, not nothing!

final note - again, all of this is personal experience so it’s in no way true for everyone, but adhd things can be both humorous and deeply, deeply upsetting. rambling about tadpoles and ending up at like… idk, aliens, is super funny in convos with friends, especially when it was a fun conversation! panicking because i have noticed 6 more things i should do on the way to do one thing and feeling completely crushed and overwhelmed because i dont know how to handle doing all of those things is genuinely distressing and makes me feel stressed most of the time. long, unedited post, but i hope it helps xD

Egasl
June 29th, 2021, 06:23 PM
Egasl just out of curiosity, is there a different notation for seasonal affectove disorder? :0 i’ve always seen that referred to as SAD, i don’t think i’ve ever seen a social anxiety acronym used (at least in my diagnosis!)
no shade, solely curious as i want to make sure i dont cause any miscommunication using exclusively SAD in the future while referring to seasonal affective xD

I actually have no idea, I’ve been told that social anxiety is SAD for short, but then seasonal depression is a thing. I’m no professional, I really have no idea. And Ik seasonal depression is referred to sad too, my ex had it and we were confused too. Not sure, wasn’t trying to mean anything by it anyways, it scared me when someone mentioned me lol. Kinda freaked out. K cool, half of that made no sense, wow. Have fun reading that. ( I’m high rn so that might have something to do with it lol)

liz
June 29th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Egasl no worries, that made sense, you’re all good :D [and not making sense isn’t a bad thing! i find myself doing that everyday oops ^^’ it makes me feel embarrassed sometimes but in the end i tell myself its ok to have to clarify, nobody’s gonna be mad over a teeny exchange and i promise i wouldnt have been! either way your message was perfectly worded so it doesnt matter here but still x’D]
yeah no problem! since i can’t find any solid answers on google i guess its pretty interchangeable xD like bpd means borderline to some and bipolar to others, i only asked to make sure i hadn’t confused people in the past with the wrong acronym, super sorry if it spooked you qvq!!

Fletcher
November 12th, 2021, 10:16 PM
Bumping this because some people need to see this, never a bad time for a refresher!

Galaxy_
November 12th, 2021, 10:20 PM
Thank you sir!

spade
November 12th, 2021, 10:31 PM
absolutely love this fletch! lots of really good points :heart bounce:

+ if anyone needs tips or pointers on writing Bipolar disorder, or panic disorder, i am more than happy to help! i was diagnosed with both of these last October ^^

love to see the representation in characters on WCO! :heartbounce:

Wanted to quote this again - my PMs are always open if you need tips on writing characters with these specific mental health disorders :heartbounce:

Galaxy_
November 14th, 2021, 04:54 PM
Yes, This has help me!