PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to Roleplay?

Brooklyn Trees
January 30th, 2017, 01:35 AM
Does anybody want to Roleplay?

If so then these are my charries that are currently available to Roleplay ~

I can provide more information if you want to know more about any of my cats =^^=

Name // Gender // Age // Personality // Any information you should be aware of about this character in their current everyday lives if applicable

SHADOWCLAN
Gingerwish,//Female// Thirty-seven moons// She is shy and kind, being a push-over and rather timid. She loves kits, wanting some of her own but believing that those who are close to her are doomed.// Currently in her life she is somewhat lonely and friendless

Bugpaw // Male // Ten moons // He has anger issues, a lot of them. He is misunderstood and he is misunderstanding, he believes that this is simply how you are supposed to act, that is how he has always been. Honestly he has tried to be kind but he doesn't actually know how to feel anything but anger and depression, but he has a weakness complex and will not appear weak to anyone. // Currently feeling lonely and finding himself unable to be compassionate about anyone

CloudKit // Male // Three moons-ish? // He cannot focus on things, his mind is always wandering and he finds himself spacing out quite a lot. He can't pay attention to much for very long and likes to explore the beauty of the world around him. Beyond this though he is compassionate and kind and loves to play, though he sometimes gets hit with a moss ball because he stops paying attention. // Not much is currently happening in his life of any importance to anyone's roleplayer roleplaying with him =^^=

WINDCLAN

Moonpaw // Female // Eight moons-ish // She is ambitious, she wants to be the best that she can be and doesn't want to appear weak, she is constantly trying her hardest to be a good warrior and is confused by her feelings towards her best friend. She is overall fairly strong-willed. // She just had a fight with her best friend/crush and is a bit depressed and confused

RIVERCLAN

Dawncry // Female // Fourty-three moons // Dawncry is strong, both physically and mentally, and though she is rather good at fighting she prefers verbal fights and can easily stand up for herself, though she is kind. She refuses to be lesser than someone else and is good at keeping a level mind under stress.// She is currently feeling lonely and wanting to be connected to the people around him.

Scalefur // Male // Twenty-ish moons? // Scalefur appears to be rather mature for his age and wise, wanting the best for his family and his clan mates and being good under stress, though secretly he is softer than this, he just hides himself from everyone. // Not much of any importance besides that he has a secret mate whom your charrie cannot know about =^^=

Fourpaw // Male // 8-ish moons // Fourpaw is based off of Four from the Divergent series, being strong-willed and seeing everyone around him as strong, refusing to believe anyone is weak. He used to be a loner but he wants to forget his past and be accepted, he has issues with being lesser or weaker than everyone else even though he isn't and is rather defensive. // Not much you should know

THUNDERCLAN

Frondkit // Male // 6 moons // Frondkit is very curious and likes to question everything. Literally. Everything. Which can often be very annoying as he will not shut up. He explores quite a bit and if he doesn't find something new in a while he can become very restless. He also doesn't get sarcasm at all and will take you seriously to the world's end.

LONERS/ROGUES

Calypso // Female // 9 moons // Calypso is still kind of a WIP but she speaks in a different way to most other cats. // She has no parents and has never to her knowledge had any, she lives alone in The Woodpecker Thicket

Banana Peel // Female // 14 moons // Banana Peel is rather clumsy and accident prone, but also not fully here, it takes her a while to realize that something has changed or that she has fallen, but regardless of all of these obstacles she is very optimistic and cheerful. She can come across as dumb because of her lack of observation and clumsiness and somewhat stubborn optimism.

~form if you want one~
Your cat's name:
Your car's clan:
Brooklyn's cat:
Where they will meet:
Do they know one another?:
Any ideas for what we are roleplaying about? (Ex. A fight, just a conversation, hunting together, etc.):

Thank you~

Brooklyn Trees
January 30th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Bump?

doghouse
January 30th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Your cat's name: Tawnykit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/tawnykit.html)
Your car's clan: ShadowClan
Brooklyn's cat: Bugpaw
Where they will meet: Clearing?
Do they know one another?: No...?
Any ideas for what we are roleplaying about? (Ex. A fight, just a conversation, hunting together, etc.): just a conversation, although not sure how well these two'll get along xD

Brooklyn Trees
January 31st, 2017, 12:15 AM
Your cat's name: Tawnykit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/tawnykit.html)
Your car's clan: ShadowClan
Brooklyn's cat: Bugpaw
Where they will meet: Clearing?
Do they know one another?: No...?
Any ideas for what we are roleplaying about? (Ex. A fight, just a conversation, hunting together, etc.): just a conversation, although not sure how well these two'll get along xD

Mkay =^^= By do they know one another I just meant whether or not I should have my charrie recognize yours or not or know their name =^^=
Cool, not sure how talkative Bug'll be though, so good luck to Tawny with that XD

D'you wanna post first? =^^=

doghouse
January 31st, 2017, 06:26 AM
Mkay =^^= By do they know one another I just meant whether or not I should have my charrie recognize yours or not or know their name =^^=
Cool, not sure how talkative Bug'll be though, so good luck to Tawny with that XD

D'you wanna post first? =^^=
Sure. I'll be sure to mention you ^^