PDA

View Full Version : StealthsurgeXSilverfern kit finder

Reverie
January 29th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Hello! Tumblu and I have decided it's time that we heed kits, thus we're in the process of searching for some! (3 Max)

Silver's Info:
Name: Silverfern
​Rank: Queen
​Age: 24 moons
M/F: Female
Orientation: Hetero
Pelt Color: She has short, course blond pelt with brown tips. She has blue eyes and large ears. She has one notch in her right ear.
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: She is very sweet, and kind. But doesn't like being wrong at all. She is also clumsy and gets flustered easily.
Backstory: Born into Riverclan, and grew up wanting to be a medicine cat but soon grew out of that since her vigil. She is a little slower at swimming than the other cats and is not good at hunting and often goofs up.

Stealth's info

Name: Stealthsurge
M/F: M
Pelt color: Well, he has red fur with a black collar shape around his neck
Clan: RiverClan
Perso: He likes to get to the point, he's a go-getter and will do anything for his loved ones
Backstory: Stealthsurge, born in RiverClan had a pretty tough past, as everyone he's close to either betrays him or dies, but he's had pretty good luck thus far, finding a wonderful mate in Silverfern, at least, he hopes he can keep it that way.

FORM;

Name:
Personality:
Other:

(Note: If you've read thus far put "Finder" in the other section, and if needed, some other things about your cat so I can understand them better.)

Reverie
January 29th, 2017, 11:24 AM
boop

>Pepsi<
January 29th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Hello! Tumblu and I have decided it's time that we heed kits, thus we're in the process of searching for some! (3 Max)

Silver's Info:
Name: Silverfern
​Rank: Queen
​Age: 24 moons
M/F: Female
Pelt Color: She has short, course blond pelt with brown tips. She has blue eyes and large ears. She has one notch in her right ear.
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: She is very sweet, and kind. But doesn't like being wrong at all. She is also clumsy and gets flustered easily.
Backstory: Born into Riverclan, and grew up wanting to be a medicine cat but soon grew out of that since her vigil. She is a little slower at swimming than the other cats and is not good at hunting and often goofs up.

Stealth's info

Name: Stealthsurge
M/F: M
Pelt color: Well, he has red fur with a black collar shape around his neck
Clan: RiverClan
Perso: He likes to get to the point, he's a go-getter and will do anything for his loved ones
Backstory: Stealthsurge, born in RiverClan had a pretty tough past, as everyone he's close to either betrays him or dies, but he's had pretty good luck thus far, finding a wonderful mate in Silverfern, at least, he hopes he can keep it that way.

FORM;

Name:
Personality:
Other:

(Note: If you've read thus far put "Finder" in the other section, and if needed, some other things about your cat so I can understand them better.)
Name: Burningkit||Burningpaw||Burningrose
Personality: Burningkit, is a bubbly kind happy kit, she is beautiful inside and out, well apart from that she is blind in her left eye. Although she will only become blind at 4 moons, not a birth. She is happy and mature, cheering anyone and everyone up if there sad, no matter what they have done.
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M968f898599b7e6e7c1d35b2dbc31602ao0&w=200&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other: "Finder"\ When she is 4 moons she will fall over and get a small piece of wood in her left eye? If this is ok?

Reverie
January 29th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Name: Burningkit||Burningpaw||Burningrose
Personality: Burningkit, is a bubbly kind happy kit, she is beautiful inside and out, well apart from that she is blind in her left eye. Although she will only become blind at 4 moons, not a birth. She is happy and mature, cheering anyone and everyone up if there sad, no matter what they have done.
Appearance: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M968f898599b7e6e7c1d35b2dbc31602ao0&w=200&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other: "Finder"\ When she is 4 moons she will fall over and get a small piece of wood in her left eye? If this is ok?
accepted

Tumblu
January 29th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Bumpy hoop

~Breadsticks~
January 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Name: Ferretkit-Ferretpaw-Ferretclaw/Ferretbite/Ferretpelt
Personality: Ferretkit is normally kind and gentle but he can get frustrated easily. He can be stubborn at times but likes to impress others and loves preforming dares and adventuring. As he grows older his daring ways never seem to fade but after gaining some rather rude friends and being desperate to impress them he starts to act rude toward his family and past friends. As a warrior he begins to become more flirty but still acts rudely toward others. {Eventually he will loose those friends and apologize and become nicer}
Appearance: Click (https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.rescuegroups.org/1023/pictures/animals/5565/5565465/15797305_500x343.jpg)
Other: If he's accepted he'll be a part of a plot I plan to make in the future~ Finder

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 29th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Name: Echokit/Echopaw/EchoShadow
Personality: TBRP
Appearance:HEREZ (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Silver+Tabby+Maine+Coon+Cat&view=detailv2&&id=73AAF7A8A2B357A4D115ECE917D6AB235FD719B1&selectedIndex=9&ccid=BwFVpt41&simid=608024992280218444&thid=OIP.M070155a6de35b98d4612021811727e59o0&ajaxhist=0)
Other: Finder

Tumblu
January 29th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Name: Ferretkit-Ferretpaw-Ferretclaw/Ferretbite/Ferretpelt
Personality: Ferretkit is normally kind and gentle but he can get frustrated easily. He can be stubborn at times but likes to impress others and loves preforming dares and adventuring. As he grows older his daring ways never seem to fade but after gaining some rather rude friends and being desperate to impress them he starts to act rude toward his family and past friends. As a warrior he begins to become more flirty but still acts rudely toward others. {Eventually he will loose those friends and apologize and become nicer}
Appearance: Click (https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.rescuegroups.org/1023/pictures/animals/5565/5565465/15797305_500x343.jpg)
Other: If he's accepted he'll be a part of a plot I plan to make in the future~
~make sure to put in the code word and then I'll accept ^.^

~Breadsticks~
January 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
~make sure to put in the code word and then I'll accept ^.^
Righto, fixed it, I'm trying to do tons of things at a time and must have skipped over that part~

Solstice_X
January 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I have a kit, just...it's coming... OuO

Solstice_X
January 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Name
Coltkit [Coltpaw-Coltflower/Coltcloud/Coltdawn]
Dawnkit [Dawnpaw-Dawnsky]
(still deciding)
Personality
This cream and white kit has a fairly soft and quiet personality. She doesn't like being alone and usually tends to stick to cats familiar to her. Rarely ever speaking, she is sweet with her words and kind. Believing that actions speak louder than words, she finds it difficult to trust in the words of others and would rather see them take action for what they say.
Other
http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/coltkit.html (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/coltkit.html)
"Finder"

Tumblu
January 30th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Righto, fixed it, I'm trying to do tons of things at a time and must have skipped over that part~
No problem~ and your accepted

Reverie
January 30th, 2017, 02:14 PM
All accepted c;

Tumblu
January 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM
All accepted c;
^.^ every kit? XD so we have four righto? .3. *bounces up and down*

Reverie
January 30th, 2017, 02:16 PM
If you want, Tumblu, as long as you're happy, I'm happy<3

Tumblu