PDA

View Full Version : Ratkit

BluBunnie
January 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Hey so, I decided to make individual everything finders for certain cats that don't get much attention or need more roles. I figure it'll be easier to fill out forms and stuff for certain cats instead of looking through every single cat that I have in one thread. I might make this a thread for all my kits but I am not sure... This is for Ratkit and here is the info about him:

Name Meaning: Rat (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/ratkit_orig.jpg)~ His scruffy pelt and color | Kit-Paw-Strike~ His Anger
Backstory: He was born in Shadowclan, but his siblings all had died at birth but him. His mother was angry at Starclan for letting the ugly runt survive. She often physically abuses Ratkit while others are not looking and verbally abuses him whenever she pleases. She makes him sleep by himself and she tells him the only reason she keeps him is because no one else would want a kit like him.
Sexuality:Pansexual
Personality: Ratkit can be very cold and angry, mostly towards his mother. He doesn't trust others well but he secretly wishes to be friends with some of the other kits. His mother doesn't allow him near the others so he watches them from afar. He does have a big heart but he hides it with anger.
State of Mind: Angry
Health: Stable
Scars: None​
Voice: Not quite deep yet, Country Accent
Family
Mother: Alive, ~Open~
Father: "Deceased", ~Open~
Mentor: ~Open~
Friends: Leopardkit,

Here is the form:

Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

If you wanna add extra info you can, the form is just a guide for what a kinda want. Character site links are welcomed of course!! If I don't respond just PM me because sometimes I miss notifications.

Slash-GNR
January 30th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Hey so, I decided to make individual everything finders for certain cats that don't get much attention or need more roles. I figure it'll be easier to fill out forms and stuff for certain cats instead of looking through every single cat that I have in one thread. I might make this a thread for all my kits but I am not sure... This is for Ratkit and here is the info about him:

Name Meaning: Rat (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/ratkit_orig.jpg)~ His scruffy pelt and color | Kit-Paw-Strike~ His Anger
Backstory: He was born in Shadowclan, but his siblings all had died at birth but him. His mother was angry at Starclan for letting the ugly runt survive. She often physically abuses Ratkit while others are not looking and verbally abuses him whenever she pleases. She makes him sleep by himself and she tells him the only reason she keeps him is because no one else would want a kit like him.
Personality: Ratkit can be very cold and angry, mostly towards his mother. He doesn't trust others well but he secretly wishes to be friends with some of the other kits. His mother doesn't allow him near the others so he watches them from afar. He does have a big heart but he hides it with anger.
Family

Here is the form:

Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

If you wanna add extra info you can, the form is just a guide for what a kinda want. Character site links are welcomed of course!! If I don't respond just PM me because sometimes I miss notifications.

Name: Badgerkit
Role Wanted: Friend
Perso: Bio- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485
Looks: in bio
Other: Nope
Questions: Could they possibly be love interests in future if it works out?

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Name: Badgerkit
Role Wanted: Friend
Perso: Bio- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485
Looks: in bio
Other: Nope
Questions: Could they possibly be love interests in future if it works out?

Yeah, we will see how it works out and once they are older we can decide if they will be future mates :D Accepted~ Just PM me so we can decide where to RP at and stuff

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2017, 12:01 PM

Family

Here is the form:

Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

Name: PineWish
Looks: ginger with dark green eyes
Personality: was the runt of her litter too, and the only girl of 6 kits. Her brothers have gone on to do great things. Two have had kits with high status she-cats, one has been helping in the medicine den. She has had kits of her own that are apprentices but she prefers to stay away from them. She is gentle and "soft." Not your normal ShadowClan cat at all.
Role wanted: mentor
Other: I feel like she could get Ratkit to come out of his shell and perhaps they could have private talks now and then about their lives?
Questions: when abouts is Ratkit going to become an apprentice?

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Name: PineWish
Looks: ginger with dark green eyes
Personality: was the runt of her litter too, and the only girl of 6 kits. Her brothers have gone on to do great things. Two have had kits with high status she-cats, one has been helping in the medicine den. She has had kits of her own that are apprentices but she prefers to stay away from them. She is gentle and "soft." Not your normal ShadowClan cat at all.
Role wanted: mentor
Other: I feel like she could get Ratkit to come out of his shell and perhaps they could have private talks now and then about their lives?
Questions: when abouts is Ratkit going to become an apprentice?

Accepted~ I would say in about 2 moons since he is around 4 moons

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Accepted~ I would say in about 2 moons since he is around 4 moons
Thanks! So maybe...a month?

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Thanks! So maybe...a month?

Yeahhh

>Pepsi<
January 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM

Family

Here is the form:

Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Other:
Questions:

Name: Thornkit
Role wanted: BESTIE
Personality: She is very quiet and no body likes her(Because they are scared of her dad) She hates everyone, she wishes they would go away, or just die! She hates it that she has cats being mean to her. Her father is abusive, her mother and siblings are dead. Now all she knows is hate and pain
Looks: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M09953486d9fed92ead36999a781f948eH0&w=300&h=222&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other:
Questions:

BluBunnie
January 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Name: Thornkit
Role wanted: BESTIE
Personality: She is very quiet and no body likes her(Because they are scared of her dad) She hates everyone, she wishes they would go away, or just die! She hates it that she has cats being mean to her. Her father is abusive, her mother and siblings are dead. Now all she knows is hate and pain
Looks: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M09953486d9fed92ead36999a781f948eH0&w=300&h=222&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Other:
Questions:

Accepted!~