PDA

View Full Version : The Pyre of ShadowClan

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone!
So I have created this new, devillish tom cat called Pyrepaw (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/pyrepaw.html) (Or rather, created a cat in my cat creator and fell in love with it thus making a twin :P)
He is made up completely of evil bones, and will need a mentor. I would like it to be either someone who does not have one evil bone in their body, thus worrying about what he will do in the future, or a cat with perhaps an even more evil personality who will plan to use him to his own goods.
So what I am in need of is basically everything, but I will take priority in a mentor.

So roles are:
MENTOR!!
Parents (Will also parent xxJaggededgexx 's Searingpaw (http://spiritscatcreations.weebly.com/Searingpaw.html)) (I would like them to be kind cats who will worry about their sons behaviors and try to turn them into good cats, but fails)
Siblings (One or two, I prefer them to be kind cats as the two brothers are utterly evil both)
Followers
Victims (Can be of any clan) that he does not exactly kill, but hurts severely 'by accident' according to him
Cats who will grow to fear him
An eventual love interest that he will scare off with his promises to kill for her
A love interest that is evil as well, I would prefer this one to be pre-existing

Forms are as following:

Without link:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other/Questions?:
Activity:
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?:
RP sample (Obligatory!)

WITH link:

Name and/with link:
Other/Questions?:
Activity:
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?:
RP sample (Obligatory!)

I will NOT be accepting any forms with TBRP'd in any of the points in the form!

Please resist the urge to quote this post, as it annoys me quite a lot. Thank you!

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Do I need to sign up?))

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 05:15 PM
I'm gonna apply for Love Interest that is evil as well, something like that, but I need to create a bio for her real quick.... i have the info on her, but i prefer to link the bio.

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Do I need to sign up?))

Nope ^^

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Last bump before I head to bed

ameko
January 28th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Name and/with link: Ravenpaw (http://alluringtragedy.weebly.com/ravenpaw.html) (WindClan)
Role: Victim of Pyrepaw
Other/Questions?: I love hurting my sweet Ravenpaw. P:
Activity: .83 posts per day // 8/10 on weekends, 4/10 on weekdays // I can normally make about one post a day on weekends if I'm in a good mood. Maybe one post throughout all of the weekdays.
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Yes, definitely.
RP sample: (depends on who I roleplay with)
Barely audible thumps of small, black paws on the moor. A barely audible intake of air; a barely audible exhale. Everything about him just had to be barely audible. The young, generally uncomfortable apprentice had always spent the majority of his life being barely audible. Ravenpaw always made sure to lurk in the background, keeping away from any type of attention on him. To be noticed by more than a few cats at a time would be a disaster for him. Ravenpaw trekked along the grassy landscape, his mind eerily peaceful for the time being. His thoughts tended to become a trainwreck and cause a catastrophe in his head, but for now, it seemed that all was well. He hadn't had any more emotional outbursts, but he was feeling considerably more lonely as of late. He was avoiding one of his close friends, Softpaw (roleplayer- @/hidden.freckled) due to the fact that Ravenpaw had started to become much more comfortable around her than he was used to, which was no doubt shocking for him. Forming close relationships was not an effortless task for the poor apprentice.

With a gasp, Ravenpaw's mind jolted itself back into order as his paw got caught in a hidden hole in the ground, causing the black tom to stumble. Paw throbbing, he began to search the moor once again for his mentor. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Morningbreeze with what looked like a friend of his. "Oh, great," he sighed. He thought about turning and heading back to camp, but, well, the moor was a pretty wide open place. His mentor - and Morningbreeze's friend - were bound to see him, anyway. With all the courage he could muster, Ravenpaw padded behind the two warriors, pausing a few foxlengths away. "I, uh..." he started, "I, was, um, looking for you, Morningbreeze. I-I-I don't really want to, well... interrupt you two, but, I thought we could train, or, uh, something. Patrol, maybe, seeing as you have a clanmate with you..." Shuffling his paws and hoping that they heard him, eyes cast downward, he whispered, "Sorry for interrupting." Ravenpaw didn't want to be any trouble, but he had hoped that they could've done something besides fighting. He had no idea that there would likely be a gathering soon.
My second roleplay sample doesn't seem to want to work inside spoiler tags, so I'll just link (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2425) it instead.

Teza
January 28th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Name and/with link: Nightpaw (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/lightningpaw)
Other/Questions?: Nope :3
Activity: 5.97
Role: Love Interest That's Also Evil
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Only if you're okay with Night hurting yours xD
RP Sample
"Mother, I have to go. My heart tells me that my life is out there, not cooped up in here," Flare said. Her mother had been trying to get her to stay for the past hour. It wasn't going to work. "I do love you, and Dad, and everyone else, but I'm not happy here. Please don't be mad at me for wanting to be happy," she pleaded. She watched as her mother thought for a moment, then, with a simple nod and tears forming in her eyes, Flare jumped in joy and Nuzzled her mother. "You don't have to worry about me, I will be okay," Flare said with a purr. She then jumped onto the sink, then up to the windowsill where the window was cracked open just enough for her to escape. She glanced back at her mother with a smile, then squeezed out of the small gap. 'I'm free... Finally...'

goddess of ducks
January 28th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Name and/with link: Rusticash (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/rusticash.html) | Galaxykit (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/galaxykit.html)
Role: Mentor | Victim
Other/Questions?: I have a small plot idea if Rustic is accepted as mentor :3
Activity: 8-9/10
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Yas
RP sample (Obligatory!): meh I gotta go find one....

Slash-GNR
January 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Name: Corinth
Role: Love Interest that is evil as well
Personality: This kit will grow up to be clever, power-hungry, sadistic (evil), and vicious. However, she does well in faking emotions such as: sarcasm, bubbly, kind, caring, and motherly. She only uses the aspects to get something she wants or desires. Once she learns how to use the aspects, then she will be able to trick about any cat into thinking she is sweet, loving, and kind she-cat. Some more personality traits consist of: being cocky sometimes, sarcastic, easily turning something optimistic into something dreadful, and fiery (as in getting easily angered, which will cause her to lash out, and being clever/smart). Her personality will be developed as she ages, but as a kit she is your normal fun loving, passionate, kind she-kit. However, this will change as she spends more time with her mother and learns the harsh ways of the forest. She will learn that you have to be ruthless and cruel in order to survive. It will be hard for her to love someone besides her family due to her "evil" aspects. (Her personality will develop over time and will reflect things that have happened in roleplay.)
Appearance: http://www.ticanw.com/images/2012/cats/10_cat.jpg
Other/Questions?: Will the love interest that is also evil be like his future mate or will we see how it goes?
Activity: 1-10; 10 PPD- 38.09
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Yes, but she will also hurt him, she may also leave him if she gets tired of it
RP sample (Obligatory!): Ronan sat in her room listening to some operatic music. She listened to every note. The petite female moved her mouth, mouthing the words in order to learn the right technique to sing the score. She took deep breathes and sighed as the song ended. She turned off her CD player and looked around. She could hear muffled screams from Belle, but she didn't mind them. She let her golden hues looked around her animal posters and opera singer posters. There were also some 80s rock band CD's and posters, but she only listened to those when she felt angry which was a lot of the time. Ronan sighed once more as she got up and put on one of her old gowns that she collected from old people's antique sales. She also had a large blanket with painted roses on it. She opened her door a little bit and poked her head out.

Spirit
January 30th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Bump, might choose a few soon

Spirit
January 31st, 2017, 02:53 PM
Bump before bed!

Fel
January 31st, 2017, 02:59 PM
Name and/with link: rabbitpaw (http://fenic.weebly.com/rabbitkit.html)
Other/Questions?: [role] victim and/or love interest he scares away [possibly he could severely injure her because she runs away, etc.?]
Activity: 8-9/10 - i try to get on every day!
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: yep! if you'd like, we could talk about any plotting via pm?
RP sample; from windclan clearing
Looking towards the kit intently as Ferretkit began to speak, it was as a trigger had been pulled when her childhood was mentioned- oh gosh, she didn't have much to say about that. "Uh, well..." She mumbled quietly for a few seconds, fiddling with her paws as she tried to speak about her parents without sounding like a downer. Blazingstorm could say everything about his easily- yours wasn't even that complicated- just fess up and talk about it. It's just like Galeslip's death, you need to learn to talk about it. "I never really had a mother. I remember a little bit about her, but it was vague, I guess- I don't think she died, because nobody in Windclan seemed to know about her. My father didn't talk much about her anyways, though he didn't talk much in general- we weren't very close, and he wasn't well... attentive. I had a friend, though... she was nice, so that was a plus. I don't think I have any siblings, though." She shoved the words out of her mouth like she was pushing a stone out of camp- slowly, but carefully. She was unsure, really, if she'd even had siblings, and didn't like having to think about the possibility of having them- she'd never talked much to her father, and he didn't seem to care much about her- never mind that she didn't even know if her mother was still alive.

Spirit
February 2nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
Buuuuuuuuuump

Spirit
February 3rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
RIGHT! Choosing a bit now, as well as bumping

Victims:
Pathos ‘s Ravenpaw
Nighty ‘s Galaxykit

Mentor:
Nighty ‘s Rusticash - Please PM the plot idea to me :)

Love interest he will scare away + Victim
fenic! ‘S Rabbitpaw - Do PM me if you have any plot idea :)

Love interest that is evil (Choosing two for this and will see how each one goes)
Liquoris ‘s Nightpaw
Slash-GNR ‘s Corinth (Though how will they interact as Corinth is DS and Pyre ShC?)

Slash-GNR
February 3rd, 2017, 02:23 PM

Victims:
Pathos ‘s Ravenpaw
Nighty ‘s Galaxykit

Mentor:

Love interest that is evil (Choosing two for this and will see how each one goes)
Liquoris ‘s Nightpaw
Slash-GNR ‘s Corinth (Though how will they interact as Corinth is DS and Pyre ShC?)

Well, Corinth doesn't really care about rules, so may be a border rp?

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 02:30 PM

Victims:
Pathos ‘s Ravenpaw
Nighty ‘s Galaxykit

Mentor:

Liquoris ‘s Nightpaw

Awesome :3
Would you like to start roleplaying? I can start/mention you or vice versa, whatever works xD

Spirit
February 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
@Liquoris I'll wait with that a bit, as I plan for the love interest he will scare away to be his first and so-so :) I hope that is okay for you

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Name: SpritePaw
Appearence: medium length brown fur and soft blue eyes. Her voice is slightly more high pitched than what is normal for most she-cats of her age.
Personality: kind, will fight for what is good and right, loves And trusts Pyrepaw with her life but is heart broken when he starts to go on the killing spree and when he tries to kill her.
Are you okay for PyrePaw to physically hurt your cat?: yes! Abuse her, kill her if you want to instead of chasing her off! I'm fine with it!
Role wanted: Eventual love interest (that is scared away)
Activity level: 28.23 PPD
Other: perhaps in the end, he kills her because after all his killing, he believes or hears things and perhaps gets paranoid that she's working with cats who are against him and that she is trying to stop him.
RP sample: "PyrePaw...you're breaking my heart!" She wailed weakly after she'd had a near death experience with her lover. "Please, don't do this! I love you...an I'd never want any harm to come to anyone!"
"I saw you...talking to those cats...you were trying to turn on me...you were trying to stop me...you were trying to kill me!"
"NO! PyrePaw please...be the PyrePaw I've always loved! Where is he? That's the cat I love, not the monster inside you that you think you are..." Wind blew strongly, ruffling her fur. "Please, I know you can change...for me..." Her fur bristled but he came forwards, growling...she tried to run but slipped. Picking herself back up again, she sped round a pine tree, tripping on one of the roots. She couldn't get free. He was catching up, claws unsheathed..."I thought I loved you...I thought you'd support my decisions...I only did all this to protect you..." SpritePaw teared up, eyes wide with fear. "This is your last chance...to come with me...I promise no one shall harm you...my followers an I will protect you..."
"I'm sorry PyrePaw, no! I can't love a cat like you...a killer..." Then his figure blocked out the sun, casting a shadow around her. And the last thing she could remember was the pain in her throat...

Momotaro
February 3rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
Name and/with link: Goldenpaw, http://maplefall.weebly.com/thunderclan.html
Other/Questions?: Nope, and I need to hurt Goldenpaw, (Plots.)
Activity: Around ten ppd.
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Yes, as she will be a victim.
RP sample (Obligatory!):: (it depends who I'm replying too,)

Goldenpaws eyes warmed when she heard Soaringpaws mournful tale, "It's ok," she mewed quietly, licking the toms ear, "My family hardly cared for me, family that you love is precious. If you lost it all I would run away too." The honey coloured she-cat looked up in the sky, Starclan was shining brightly, she picked out a small cluster of stars, she nudged Soaringpaw, "they're there. Watching over you. They will keep you safe." The young cats dark Amber eyes bore into Soaringpaw, she smiled, but something was amis.... They say eyes are the windows to the soul....

Goldenpaw huddled closer to Lightpaw, her short corse fur not protecting her from the icy cold. She watched the snowflakes fall, becoming larger, harder, and more frequent. The honey coloured she-cat curled her tail round her paws, then noticed Soaringpaw sitting on his own, shivering. "Come over and huddle, it's freezing," the she-cat mewed. She stood up quickly as Lightpaw beckoned her, "He seems hurt though. How would you like to recount your family being murdered by a pack of badgers!"

Spirit
February 8th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Morning bump!

Spirit
February 14th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Bumpsies!

Brunch
February 14th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Name and/with link: Arcticpaw (http://cloudycharacters.weebly.com/arctickit.html)
Other/Questions?: Could Arctic be a victim of Pyre?
Activity: 6/10
Will you be okay with Pyre physically hurting your cat?: Yeppers!
RP sample (Obligatory!) Sulking in the shadows, a cream cat stood; Milk was a sight, vibrant against the shadows of the pines. The small kit had taken the worst time to leave her home; the snow and cold felt like needles pricking her with every step. Her pelt was seemingly made of water, dripping with the melted snow. Milk's eyes were rough with exhaustion, and were filled with the hunger that filled her. Since her normally fluffy fur was stained with wet, it was curled over her skinny, malnourished frame. Milk's one twisted paw was hung in the air as she searched the air with one small sniff.
Milk's breaths caught the air in large white puffs; wheezes came out of her maw, making loud sounds against the silent night. As Milk neared the small shed, one that she claimed as her own, voices came louder then her own thoughts. Who's in the shed? she thought, her eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. Milk slowly walked up to the dark shed, her tail flicking gently behind her; her eyes were narrowed, trying to penetrate the darkness. Two cats, each one seemingly sweet to each other, but the she-kit wasn't fooled, they were each angry at each other. Milk's heart dropped to her stomach, her chest hurting as she tried to steady herself. Milk didn't know that leaving her shed for even one night would mean surrendering it to two she-cats.
Milk knew that walking into the shed would promise a death sentence for her, but yet, she stepped one paw-- the un-crippled one-- in, shuddering slightly as she stood in front of the two cats. They were so much taller than her; she had never seen other cats that were so large. Milk regretted her sudden decision to walk in.
"O-oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you..." Milk stuttered; she had not anticipated for both she-cats to look so strong and threatening. "It's just that I was already staying here, and..." Milk started to teeter into a taller position, trying make herself look as scary as possible, but she could almost guarantee that it would be useless,"and um..." Milk finally cowered back to the ground, "I guess you can have it..." Milk cringed at her own stupidity as she started to back up.

dino.
February 14th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name/with link: Russetsripe (http://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/oaw/images/cateartip.jpg)
Personality: Russetstripe is a highly enthusiastic she-cat. She always finds the bright side of things. She is very protective of her kin and Clan. She may look like a soft kittypet, with her sleek fur, but cats who underestimate her will be surprised of her ferocity in which she fights. She is not afraid to attack for her Clan, and hopes to one day be deputy (although she knows that's highly unlikely). She is respectful of others, but isn't afraid to challenge them when she feels something isn't right. She will go to great length to protect her Clan, even if it means breaking the Warrior Code to do so. But sometimes, her enthusiasm goes a little too far, and she ends up annoying cats (which is probably what drove Pyrepaw to attack her). And her ferocity can sometimes be so strong that she doesn't know when to stop, which ends in a severely injured cat.
Role wanted: Victim
Activity level: around 30-35 and possibly over PPD
Other: nope not really
RP sample: Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

Spirit
February 20th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Bumpsies

Spirit
March 3rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
Bumpsies!