PDA

View Full Version : DS Finder- Corinth

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 04:45 PM
So, I have a new kitty named Corinth, not my loner, but a DS cat. She is the daughter of Illusion and Hades. She is currently unborn, however, I'm gonna go ahead and start a finder for her since sometimes these things take time to get some applications. I will be somewhat picky due to her being one of my mains. Keep in mind that she will turn somewhat evil in the future hence the role: cats she kills. Shall we get started?
NOTE: I don't have a bio for her yet, but this is the info I gave when I applied her: Name- Corinth
Age- Unborn
Role- Illusion's kit
Personality- Stubborn, shy, fiery, nervous, anxiety issues, weird (during socializing), only is brave when she is hyped up, loving, kind, caring, gets randomly aggressive sometimes (like swats at another cat when she doesn't know what to do), funny, clumsy (will develop as she ages if i get accepted)
Appearance- http://www.ticanw.com/images/2012/cats/10_cat.jpg
Other- Nope
Other plot ideas?- Idk
I will update regularly.

Roles:

Cats she kills in the future, when she is around late training age
UNLIMITED

Love Interests-
TAKEN, TAKEN, OPEN (3)- forbidden love is acceptable

Enemies-
UNLIMITED

Friends-
UNLIMITED

Cats who try to kill her, but fail (there will be more spots open in the future)- Moonfur Shadow, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (4)

Mentor (Fighter)-
TAKEN (1)

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Looks:
RP Sample:
Other/Questions:

judas
January 28th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Name: Shadow
Personality: Here (http://moonfurscats1213.weebly.com/shadow.html)
Role Wanted: Cat who tries to kill her but fails
Looks: On the page
RP Sample: The brown kit stumbled her way in the den. Her paws wobbled beneath her as she tried to catch herself, hoping that none of the herbs were knocked over. Fawnkit looked up, seeing that the only thing she knocked down was her balance. Fawnkit sniffed around the den, the sent if herbs was thick, but in a way quiet calming. She scrambled deeper into the den, looking for the medicine cat apprentice. Her green orbs flickered from one pile if herbs to the next. They all seem stacked nicely, maybe one or two out of place. Soon she desided to call for Ebonypaw, hoping she wouldn't annoy the other cats. "Ebonypaw?" She mewed softly, she crept in until she was near the middle of the herb sented den. "Hello?"

Other/Questions: Maybe Shadow see's how evil the kit is and tries to kill her. Because Corinth destroys her herb store? And She tries to kill her but can't
Shadow won't die though

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Name: Shadow
Personality: Here (http://moonfurscats1213.weebly.com/shadow.html)
Role Wanted: Cat who tries to kill her but fails
Looks: On the page
RP Sample:
Other/Questions: Maybe Shadow see's how evil the kit is and tries to kill her. Because Corinth destroys her herb store? And She tries to kill her but can't
Shadow won't die though

Accepted! She seems like a great cat, who will attempt to kill Corinth, and that sounds like a great idea! Also, this "plot" will have to take place a bit later due to her not even being born yet if you are fine with that. I will keep you posted though. Thank you for applying!

judas
January 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Accepted! She seems like a great cat, who will attempt to kill Corinth, and that sounds like a great idea! Also, this "plot" will have to take place a bit later due to her not even being born yet if you are fine with that. I will keep you posted though. Thank you for applying!
I figured ^^

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Name: Promiscuous
Personality: WIP as he's not born yet oops
Role Wanted: Love Interest; later on
Looks: Red Mackrel with green eyes
RP Sample: (not that long, I apologize)

"Hello! Indeed I am." The molly meowed, her eyes were bright, she stared at Pineneedle for a brief moment before approaching her again.
Other/Questions:

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 05:18 PM
She can have her sister -Mischief (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/mischief.html)- as an enemy and cat that tries to kill her? :) I already had it planned that she would be trying to kill one of her sisters, so this will be perfect :P
RP sample:
Ferretkit did not expect them to leave this soon. Deep down in her mind, she wanted to help Winterwisp calm down, but the fear of her in that moment took over, and she bounced around quickly and ran after the two other cats, her head turned down and ears lowered. She wanted to help Winterwisp. She really did. But she did not feel safe around her right now. What now if more terrible accusations about her mother started to flow from the warrior's mouth? Ferretkit had always imagined her mother as a brave WindClan warrior who had died in battle, but she knew it didn't make sense. Since she was still a kit, if her mother had been WindClan, she would have died in the nursery or at birth, and Ferretkit could not remember anything alike. Maybe her mother -was- an outsider? The thought terrified Ferretkit a bit. She wanted to be a brave full blooded WindClan cat, but she would never know what was in her bloodline.
Walking closely behind Blazingstorm, and seating herself a bit away from him when he finally sat down, she raised her head a tad to look at him, only to wind up looking at his back fur.
"Thank you for stepping up to me.." She mumbled, before lowering her head. She was slightly ashamed of being so weak and fragile that she had to hide in a bush all day to feel safe.
Now when she was completely out of the bush, her fragile body showed. She was skinny to the bone and yet standing, an she didn't seem to ever had had any muscle on her either.

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Name: Promiscuous
Personality: WIP as she's not born yet oops
Role Wanted: Love Interest; later on
Looks: Red Mackrel with green eyes
RP Sample: (not that long, I apologize)

"Hello! Indeed I am." The molly meowed, her eyes were bright, she stared at Pineneedle for a brief moment before approaching her again.
Other/Questions:

I'm so sorry! I forgot to put that her sexuality is Heterosexual, im so sry, that is my fault. She can be friend though that has a crush on her, but Corinth turns her down?

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I'm so sorry! I forgot to put that her sexuality is Heterosexual, im so sry, that is my fault. She can be friend though that has a crush on her, but Corinth turns her down?

Prom is male XD

Reverie
January 28th, 2017, 06:39 PM

sHOOT I SEE MY MISTAke xD

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 06:41 PM
sHOOT I SEE MY MISTAke xD

oh, xD I shall think bout it im being kinda picky

Slash-GNR
February 6th, 2017, 08:12 AM
bump

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 07:05 AM
bump

Spirit
February 8th, 2017, 07:59 AM
She can have her sister -Mischief (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/mischief.html)- as an enemy and cat that tries to kill her? :) I already had it planned that she would be trying to kill one of her sisters, so this will be perfect :P
RP sample:
Ferretkit did not expect them to leave this soon. Deep down in her mind, she wanted to help Winterwisp calm down, but the fear of her in that moment took over, and she bounced around quickly and ran after the two other cats, her head turned down and ears lowered. She wanted to help Winterwisp. She really did. But she did not feel safe around her right now. What now if more terrible accusations about her mother started to flow from the warrior's mouth? Ferretkit had always imagined her mother as a brave WindClan warrior who had died in battle, but she knew it didn't make sense. Since she was still a kit, if her mother had been WindClan, she would have died in the nursery or at birth, and Ferretkit could not remember anything alike. Maybe her mother -was- an outsider? The thought terrified Ferretkit a bit. She wanted to be a brave full blooded WindClan cat, but she would never know what was in her bloodline.
Walking closely behind Blazingstorm, and seating herself a bit away from him when he finally sat down, she raised her head a tad to look at him, only to wind up looking at his back fur.
"Thank you for stepping up to me.." She mumbled, before lowering her head. She was slightly ashamed of being so weak and fragile that she had to hide in a bush all day to feel safe.
Now when she was completely out of the bush, her fragile body showed. She was skinny to the bone and yet standing, an she didn't seem to ever had had any muscle on her either.

Bump for this? :P

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Bump for this? :P

Ah yes!!!! sry i didn't see it. That sounds cool! xD

Momotaro
February 8th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Name~ Wurzel || Wurzelpaw || Wurzeltail
Role wanted~ Love interest~
Age~ 8 moons.
Gender~ Male.
Clan~ Loner, soon to be Skyclan.
Personality~ Wurzle is a fun-loving cat, he enjoys company and is the life and soul of the party. He can be quite suave, but often is overly cheesy. He is quite quick and fleeting, a lot of the time he will run away, but when someone is seriously in danger, he can muster enough courage to get them out of the danger zone. Wurzle, unlike most cats, is not afraid of fire. As when he was a kittypet his house folk had a fireplace. The Tom isn't ashamed of him being a kittypet, as he has been vaccinated and cannot catch diseases; retorting, 'You say a cat who cannot catch disease is worthless. When leafbare comes you will eat your words.'
Appearence~ A mottled brown Tom. Wurzel has long soft and fluffy fur; which is always pristine somehow. The colours differ, on his back its a dark, rich, brown, which softens into a choclaty ginger the further down you go. His chest, stomach, muzzle, legs, and tail bottom are snow-White. His whiskers are quite long, and his eyes are a greyish olive colour. His frame is light and quick. Causing him to be amazing at climbing and running. His tail is long and incredibly fluffy, helping him balance.
Roleplay example~ I'll put this down later, sorry.
Other~ Maybe they fall in love when Corniths a trainee? But then he breaks away from her after she turns evil.

The Cannibal
February 8th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Name: Hannibal
Personality: Evil. If you're looking for a definition for this word in physical form, then you should look no further than Hannibal because there is no better embodiment of the word than this monstrous feline that is no more than an empty husk of a cat.
He is what is known as a sociopath, a cat completely incapable of feeling anything but a very vague sense of emotion, if that, though Hannibal? He feels nothing at all except for maybe an occasional fleeting feeling of curiosity, but he feels no anger, or happiness, or compassion, it's simply impossible for him to feel so. But over his life he has learned to mimic the emotions of others and has practically perfected it over his lifetime and can now appear as if he truly does feel emotions, he can make himself look like the happiest cat on earth, he can make himself look sad, or confused, or any range of emotion that he deems necessary for the interaction at hand. Since he is able to mimic these emotions and fit in relatively well, he is considered a high-functioning sociopath and really, you wouldn't be able to tell that he does feel no emotion. Unless you look into his eyes. That's the one thing that he cannot mimic, and that is the look of emotion that can be found in the eyes when you express any emotion, he can pull a smile and make his voice sound happy, but he cannot bring that look to his eyes. But it's not like many cats chose to stare into them for too long, those fiery pits of hell that seemed to sear into any daring soul that stared into them, picking them apart like a vulture picks apart a corpse.
However, that is not all that there is to know about Hannibal, one must also know that he's a rather sophisticated and well-organized cat and always does things for a reason and will very rarely do something without a reason, he finds it unprincipled, reckless and simply idiotic to work without a reason. Everything he does is very well planned out, sometimes he even spends days planning something, thinking out every flaw imaginable and tweaking so that the flaw could be omitted, working so that whatever it is, he can't be traced to, even though he hardly has to worry about that considering there are very few cats that would wish to snitch on him for anything, not unless they were looking to meet a most violent death. Nonetheless, he is not perfect and not every plan goes through exactly as planned, but he's gotten quite good at having backups for every little slip up that could possibly happen. And if you haven't picked up on it by now, it is safe to say that this dark tom is an incredibly intelligent cat who is specifically intelligent in the subject of anatomy and psychology, often approaching others to study the psychological process of cats with emotions and cats with different sorts of backgrounds, testing their reactions to certain things, often testing patience thresholds, where they get uncomfortable, how touchy they are, storing these notes for every single cat in what he refers to as his 'mind palace' a place in which he neatly organizes all of his thoughts and memories so that he can easily access them and not have a hard time retrieving them. So yes, every cat he's ever met, ever watched, ever spoken to, he's gathered information on them, anything that he can get from conversation or from overhearing others speaking of them, and stored it in his brain for future use. A few times, he's actually used this information to destroy cats, or push them over the edge into insanity in which they simply wander off into the woods and die, unable to provide for themselves any longer. So not only is this tom fit with wiry strength, he can attack you mentally and trust me. This is one cat you don't want in your head.
All in all. There is a good reason why he is arguably the most feared cat in the Dusk Syndicate.
Role Wanted: Mentor
Looks: [ref1 (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal?lightbox=dataItem-iwwrn3x11)] [ref2 (http://sta.sh/013d0gkd0f3r)] Or if you'd like more go here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal)!
RP Sample: {Dusk Syndicate Clearing page 43}
It wasn't uncommon to have kits out of the nursery, though usually they had the decent mind to stay away from dangerous looking cats, or at least their parents did. But then again, half the time, the parents that let their kits out of the nursery before they were well capable of protecting themselves, didn't care if their kits died by the paws of a Syndicate member or not and very likely didn't want to take care of the kits anyways. Hannibal didn't have any problem with kits, they were like anything else to him and half the time, he truly paid them no mind. It's when they were rude, that's when they catch his attention and quite frankly it's not the kind of attention you want from this tom if you want his attention at all.
Nonetheless, the dark grey tom hardly even noticed that Zephyr even existed, his gaze focused on other cats of the clearing, cats that he needed to keep his attention on for very specific reasons.
However he did hear the tiny sound of approaching pawsteps and swiveled his ear in the direction, his orange-red gaze slowly sliding to the side where he could see the kit approaching, without a care in the world, hardly even paying attention to wherever she was going and just as what he could predict, the kit went running into his side, Hannibal not even making a sound or even moving in the slightest as the kit bumped into him and promptly grew an agitated face.
What a curious reaction.
Now what she said next. That wiped the curiousity away and filled him with a dangerous, boiling void of nothingness. It wasn't the nothingness that he felt on the daily basis it's the deep, eternal nothingness that brewed his most darkest, evilest of intentions. It was the nothingness that no cat ever wanted him to feel because what came from it.. Was a horror so unimaginable it would put the dark forest to immediate shame, it was a horror so demented that nothing else could compare to it. It was what made Hannibal, by far, the most feared cat in the Syndicate. And yet.. His outward appearance didn't change, not in the slightest, the only thing that changed was a minuscule look in his eyes. His tongue flicked across his lips as Zephyr padded away, his sole attention focused on that kit. Oh Starclan save her soul. He contemplated following her but decided this process.. It would be slow. Painfully slow. Insidious in nature.

The tip of his tail flicked in dark thought as his eyes remained trained on the place he saw the young she-cat disappear. His thoughts were promptly interrupted as another cat approached him, it only took him a second to figure out this was the mother of the incredible disrespectful kit, the tom not bothering to speak to the she-cat as she accused Hannibal of something he very obviously did not do. When the white she-cat headbutted him in the chest, a soft grunt escaped the tom and it took every single ounce of his being not to aim a well aimed slice and open this she-cats neck to bleed out in front of him without a prayer of being saved, bleeding out in front of the whole clan without a single hope of surviving. But he didn't. He didn't utter a single word. He didn't do a thing. All good things to those who wait.
When Lucky pushed him, he nearly threw himself on the tom and began to chew off his face in the most vicious manner possible. But he didn't. He simply stood and stared after the two parents, his gaze lingering on Aurora who trailed after with a whimper. He's made up his mind.
Starclan won't be able to save this family. No one will.
Other/Questions: I thought it would be interesting considering Hannibal used to be Illusion's trainer so :3

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Name~ Wurzel || Wurzelpaw || Wurzeltail
Role wanted~ Love interest~
Age~ 8 moons.
Gender~ Male.
Clan~ Loner, soon to be Skyclan.
Personality~ Wurzle is a fun-loving cat, he enjoys company and is the life and soul of the party. He can be quite suave, but often is overly cheesy. He is quite quick and fleeting, a lot of the time he will run away, but when someone is seriously in danger, he can muster enough courage to get them out of the danger zone. Wurzle, unlike most cats, is not afraid of fire. As when he was a kittypet his house folk had a fireplace. The Tom isn't ashamed of him being a kittypet, as he has been vaccinated and cannot catch diseases; retorting, 'You say a cat who cannot catch disease is worthless. When leafbare comes you will eat your words.'
Appearence~ A mottled brown Tom. Wurzel has long soft and fluffy fur; which is always pristine somehow. The colours differ, on his back its a dark, rich, brown, which softens into a choclaty ginger the further down you go. His chest, stomach, muzzle, legs, and tail bottom are snow-White. His whiskers are quite long, and his eyes are a greyish olive colour. His frame is light and quick. Causing him to be amazing at climbing and running. His tail is long and incredibly fluffy, helping him balance.
Roleplay example~ I'll put this down later, sorry.
Other~ Maybe they fall in love when Corniths a trainee? But then he breaks away from her after she turns evil.

Accepted! And i'm not sure yet if she is gonna be like evil for a while, then someone talk to her and change her mind, then she goes back to being "good" more like nuetral...

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Name: Hannibal
Personality: Evil. If you're looking for a definition for this word in physical form, then you should look no further than Hannibal because there is no better embodiment of the word than this monstrous feline that is no more than an empty husk of a cat.
He is what is known as a sociopath, a cat completely incapable of feeling anything but a very vague sense of emotion, if that, though Hannibal? He feels nothing at all except for maybe an occasional fleeting feeling of curiosity, but he feels no anger, or happiness, or compassion, it's simply impossible for him to feel so. But over his life he has learned to mimic the emotions of others and has practically perfected it over his lifetime and can now appear as if he truly does feel emotions, he can make himself look like the happiest cat on earth, he can make himself look sad, or confused, or any range of emotion that he deems necessary for the interaction at hand. Since he is able to mimic these emotions and fit in relatively well, he is considered a high-functioning sociopath and really, you wouldn't be able to tell that he does feel no emotion. Unless you look into his eyes. That's the one thing that he cannot mimic, and that is the look of emotion that can be found in the eyes when you express any emotion, he can pull a smile and make his voice sound happy, but he cannot bring that look to his eyes. But it's not like many cats chose to stare into them for too long, those fiery pits of hell that seemed to sear into any daring soul that stared into them, picking them apart like a vulture picks apart a corpse.
However, that is not all that there is to know about Hannibal, one must also know that he's a rather sophisticated and well-organized cat and always does things for a reason and will very rarely do something without a reason, he finds it unprincipled, reckless and simply idiotic to work without a reason. Everything he does is very well planned out, sometimes he even spends days planning something, thinking out every flaw imaginable and tweaking so that the flaw could be omitted, working so that whatever it is, he can't be traced to, even though he hardly has to worry about that considering there are very few cats that would wish to snitch on him for anything, not unless they were looking to meet a most violent death. Nonetheless, he is not perfect and not every plan goes through exactly as planned, but he's gotten quite good at having backups for every little slip up that could possibly happen. And if you haven't picked up on it by now, it is safe to say that this dark tom is an incredibly intelligent cat who is specifically intelligent in the subject of anatomy and psychology, often approaching others to study the psychological process of cats with emotions and cats with different sorts of backgrounds, testing their reactions to certain things, often testing patience thresholds, where they get uncomfortable, how touchy they are, storing these notes for every single cat in what he refers to as his 'mind palace' a place in which he neatly organizes all of his thoughts and memories so that he can easily access them and not have a hard time retrieving them. So yes, every cat he's ever met, ever watched, ever spoken to, he's gathered information on them, anything that he can get from conversation or from overhearing others speaking of them, and stored it in his brain for future use. A few times, he's actually used this information to destroy cats, or push them over the edge into insanity in which they simply wander off into the woods and die, unable to provide for themselves any longer. So not only is this tom fit with wiry strength, he can attack you mentally and trust me. This is one cat you don't want in your head.
All in all. There is a good reason why he is arguably the most feared cat in the Dusk Syndicate.
Role Wanted: Mentor
Looks: [ref1 (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal?lightbox=dataItem-iwwrn3x11)] [ref2 (http://sta.sh/013d0gkd0f3r)] Or if you'd like more go here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hannibal)!
RP Sample: {Dusk Syndicate Clearing page 43}
It wasn't uncommon to have kits out of the nursery, though usually they had the decent mind to stay away from dangerous looking cats, or at least their parents did. But then again, half the time, the parents that let their kits out of the nursery before they were well capable of protecting themselves, didn't care if their kits died by the paws of a Syndicate member or not and very likely didn't want to take care of the kits anyways. Hannibal didn't have any problem with kits, they were like anything else to him and half the time, he truly paid them no mind. It's when they were rude, that's when they catch his attention and quite frankly it's not the kind of attention you want from this tom if you want his attention at all.
Nonetheless, the dark grey tom hardly even noticed that Zephyr even existed, his gaze focused on other cats of the clearing, cats that he needed to keep his attention on for very specific reasons.
However he did hear the tiny sound of approaching pawsteps and swiveled his ear in the direction, his orange-red gaze slowly sliding to the side where he could see the kit approaching, without a care in the world, hardly even paying attention to wherever she was going and just as what he could predict, the kit went running into his side, Hannibal not even making a sound or even moving in the slightest as the kit bumped into him and promptly grew an agitated face.
What a curious reaction.
Now what she said next. That wiped the curiousity away and filled him with a dangerous, boiling void of nothingness. It wasn't the nothingness that he felt on the daily basis it's the deep, eternal nothingness that brewed his most darkest, evilest of intentions. It was the nothingness that no cat ever wanted him to feel because what came from it.. Was a horror so unimaginable it would put the dark forest to immediate shame, it was a horror so demented that nothing else could compare to it. It was what made Hannibal, by far, the most feared cat in the Syndicate. And yet.. His outward appearance didn't change, not in the slightest, the only thing that changed was a minuscule look in his eyes. His tongue flicked across his lips as Zephyr padded away, his sole attention focused on that kit. Oh Starclan save her soul. He contemplated following her but decided this process.. It would be slow. Painfully slow. Insidious in nature.

The tip of his tail flicked in dark thought as his eyes remained trained on the place he saw the young she-cat disappear. His thoughts were promptly interrupted as another cat approached him, it only took him a second to figure out this was the mother of the incredible disrespectful kit, the tom not bothering to speak to the she-cat as she accused Hannibal of something he very obviously did not do. When the white she-cat headbutted him in the chest, a soft grunt escaped the tom and it took every single ounce of his being not to aim a well aimed slice and open this she-cats neck to bleed out in front of him without a prayer of being saved, bleeding out in front of the whole clan without a single hope of surviving. But he didn't. He didn't utter a single word. He didn't do a thing. All good things to those who wait.
When Lucky pushed him, he nearly threw himself on the tom and began to chew off his face in the most vicious manner possible. But he didn't. He simply stood and stared after the two parents, his gaze lingering on Aurora who trailed after with a whimper. He's made up his mind.
Starclan won't be able to save this family. No one will.
Other/Questions: I thought it would be interesting considering Hannibal used to be Illusion's trainer so :3

OMG, accepted! I love Hannibal so much! xD <3

goddess of ducks
February 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
(Gosh siddly darn it Hanni is getting in the way lol I was going to apply Singe, but oh wellz)

Name: Rubik
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/rubik.html
Role: Love Interests
RP Sample: (Riverxlan Territory page 82)
Sealpaw smiled faintly as he watched her, sneaking glances up to her, but never locking his gaze into hers. Maybe he was afraid of what he would find, in the open windows of her colorful hues. Maybe it was the unknown, or fear of being broken once he allowed himself to fear. What ever it was he didn't know, all he did know was that he didn't want to look directly at her. But wait, she was saying that he had a girlfriend. Did he? No, not to his knowledge. Surely she must be confused with his best friends Fadedpaw and Doepaw.yeah that was it.... Or maybe either one of them had been talking with Summerpaw and told her that they were together, but why hadn't they told him? Ugh she cats never could do anything out front and upfront. "No, I don't have a girlfriend, at least I not to my knowledge. Why who said so, Doepaw or Fadedpaw?" He asked so what eagerly. Did his friends have feelings for him? Or was he just imagining the whole thing. Maybe he was, they had talked together and neither of them had suggested anything towards it. But then again, how could Summerpaw think he had a girlfriend if either of them had told her?

Slash-GNR
February 8th, 2017, 03:47 PM
(Gosh siddly darn it Hanni is getting in the way lol I was going to apply Singe, but oh wellz)

Name: Rubik
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/rubik.html
Role: Love Interests
RP Sample: (Riverxlan Territory page 82)
Sealpaw smiled faintly as he watched her, sneaking glances up to her, but never locking his gaze into hers. Maybe he was afraid of what he would find, in the open windows of her colorful hues. Maybe it was the unknown, or fear of being broken once he allowed himself to fear. What ever it was he didn't know, all he did know was that he didn't want to look directly at her. But wait, she was saying that he had a girlfriend. Did he? No, not to his knowledge. Surely she must be confused with his best friends Fadedpaw and Doepaw.yeah that was it.... Or maybe either one of them had been talking with Summerpaw and told her that they were together, but why hadn't they told him? Ugh she cats never could do anything out front and upfront. "No, I don't have a girlfriend, at least I not to my knowledge. Why who said so, Doepaw or Fadedpaw?" He asked so what eagerly. Did his friends have feelings for him? Or was he just imagining the whole thing. Maybe he was, they had talked together and neither of them had suggested anything towards it. But then again, how could Summerpaw think he had a girlfriend if either of them had told her?

xD im sorry *pets*, but yes accepted! I think she will have up to 3 love interests since im gonna have her go through a lot o character development, so she will choose one of them later on once i rp with all of them for a bit...