PDA

View Full Version : Kit finder for Riverclan

The Skeleton Prince
January 28th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Phantomspirit is having kits! Phantomspirit and her mate Watertalon ( Surota Onishi ) will choose at least three kits maybe four. Watertalon is a black cat with i believe yellow eyes. Phantomspirit is a white cat with unusual grey spots and markings and green eyes (See my signature for both Watertalon and Phantomspirit) Phantomspirits charahub CLICK (https://charahub.com/character/850970/PhantomSpirit/public/) The kits must look like the parents. Eye color can be anything though. if u need more information on our kitties dont be afraid to ask me or Surota

~Le Form~
Name:
Personality:
Activity:
Roleplay sample(even if we rped before i still need this so Surota can see):
Extra:
Questions:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 28th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Name: Palekit - Palepaw - Pale?
Appearance: Bleep (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6NG3leMR0Nk/TqKemeVZ4EI/AAAAAAAAAE4/m9I3tI4dYSs/s1600/Silverheart.jpg)
Personality: *will get ASAP*
Activity: 9.999/10
Extra: Lookinng for rp sample, cn fix tommorow
Questions:

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Phantomspirit is having kits! Phantomspirit and her mate Watertalon ( Surota Onishi ) will choose at least three kits maybe four. Watertalon is a black cat with i believe yellow eyes. Phantomspirit is a white cat with unusual grey spots and markings and green eyes (See my signature for both Watertalon and Phantomspirit) Phantomspirits charahub CLICK (https://charahub.com/character/850970/PhantomSpirit/public/) The kits must look like the parents. Eye color can be anything though. if u need more information on our kitties dont be afraid to ask me or Surota

~Le Form~
Name:
Personality:
Activity:
Extra:
Questions:

Name: Speckle(d)kit/paw/night

Appearance: Apprentice/Warrior- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/c8/2b/9bc82b8027889db243c507aead9fc3fb.png
(She does have Bi-color eyes: Left- hazel/golden (like her father's); Right- Green (like her mother's) )
Kit- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4c/3e/42/4c3e425d7997c886e0626b52e6f737ac.png
(She has blue eyes as a kit because kittens have bleu eyes when they are born, then they turn into different colors or they stay the same.)

Personality: This kit will grow up to be clever, power-hungry, sadistic (evil), and vicious. However, she does well in faking emotions such as: sarcasm, bubbly, kind, caring, and motherly. She only uses the aspects to get something she wants or desires. Once she learns how to use the aspects, then she will be able to trick about any cat into thinking she is sweet, loving, and kind she-cat. Some more personality traits consist of: being cocky sometimes, sarcastic, easily turning something optimistic into something dreadful, and fiery (as in getting easily angered, which will cause her to lash out, and being clever/smart). Her personality will be developed as she ages, but as a kit she is your normal fun loving, passionate, kind she-kit. However, this will change as she spends more time with her mother and learns the harsh ways of the forest. She will learn that you have to be ruthless and cruel in order to survive. It will be hard for her to love someone besides her family due to her "evil" aspects. (Her personality will develop over time and will reflect things that have happened in roleplay. I also do plan on her have her "good" traits come out as she ages, plus I have a little plot thing I may want to do if I get the role.)

(I did copy this off another finder that I applied for because I really like this personality, and if i dont get the role for that finder, then i may have a chance for this one and use the personality.)

Activity: 1-10; 10

Roleplay sample(even if we rped before i still need this so Surota can see): Ronan sat in her room listening to some operatic music. She listened to every note. The petite female moved her mouth, mouthing the words in order to learn the right technique to sing the score. She took deep breathes and sighed as the song ended. She turned off her CD player and looked around. She could hear muffled screams from Belle, but she didn't mind them. She let her golden hues looked around her animal posters and opera singer posters. There were also some 80s rock band CD's and posters, but she only listened to those when she felt angry which was a lot of the time. Ronan sighed once more as she got up and put on one of her old gowns that she collected from old people's antique sales. She also had a large blanket with painted roses on it. She opened her door a little bit and poked her head out.

Extra: Nope

Questions: Nope

Kolabear360
January 28th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Name:fernkit
Appearance:light gay with very very faint darker spots and stripes with green eyes
Personality:sassy playful shy protective begs for things wants to be the first to try things doesn't like to meat new cats she kinda won't talk to new cats
Activity:9/10
Roleplay sample(even if we rped before i still need this so Surota can see): darkmoon smiled as he walked out of the nursery he felt very happy his mate poppybreeze had his kits. His smile soon faded as he realized that would have to think of lots more exuses of he was going to skip patrol for the next few moons. He padded to the Warriors den his head begging to think of exuses. He would do anything to skip patrol with anoying cats and spend the day with his loved mate and her kits.
Extra:i kinda got Ripplepaw a different mentor Srry
Questions:

The Skeleton Prince
January 29th, 2017, 07:55 AM
~Le Bump~

Teza
January 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Name: Ghostkit {-paw, -spirit}
Appearance: Ref (http://www.fimho.com/wp-content/gallery/russian-blue-cat/Russian-Blue-cats.jpg) | Ref (https://praewsdu.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/9feac3c3bc2c9c90ec74ddd10af71662.jpg) | Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/f7/34/c4f7344d11bb33d783c756d6806b45bc.jpg) | Ref (http://i58.tinypic.com/2zdnc4g.jpg) | Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/d7/fd/4bd7fd4658ee6010bfa198dc85e04d52.jpg)
Personality: Ghostkit is a very shy she-cat. She doesn't like to talk for fear of her loud mouth activate. Once she starts talking she can't hold anything back. Therefore, to spare her clanmates' her feelings of them, she simply doesn't speak to anyone. She can easily come across as rude and even ignorant, and that hurts her feelings. She doesn't want to remain silent forever, she simply wants to be able to talk without hurting someone's feelings. It doesn't help that the lack of sight in one eye makes her clumsy. Overall, she's a very loyal kit with slightly selfish ambitions.
Activity: 5.97 last checked
Roleplay sample(even if we rped before I still need this so Surota can see): below xD
Extra: She's blind in her left eye
Questions: Nope

Stormsoul padded up to the fresh-kill pile, completely soaked and with a decent sized pile of assorted fish in his mouth or under his chin. He dropped the fish on the seeming-to-be-lacking pile, then glanced around the camp. When his eyes settled on Silverheart, he smiled softly and started padding over. "Do you have a messy bone in your body?" he asked, noticing how perfect her fur looked. As he sat down, he started grooming himself, trying to at least not be so soaked. "So how are you, Silverheart?" he asked, trying to make conversation with the munching she-cat. The silver-and-black tom wasn't very hungry, but all the same, the smell of fresh-kill made his stomach growl uncontrollably. 'Why must you growl? I fed you earlier,' he thought with a light chuckle.

The Skeleton Prince
January 29th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Oh i forgot to say i am being one of the kits.
Name: Alderkit // Alderpaw // Alderstrike
Appearance: Click (http://img08.deviantart.net/7fd4/i/2013/141/0/c/daughter_of_evil_by_kocurzyca-d662rns.png)
Personality: TBRP'ed (tis a surprise)

Reverie
January 29th, 2017, 01:02 PM
oOOH

Name: Steeplekit/paw/?
Appearance: Red she-cat with white paws
Personality: (I don't have this fully fledged yet.)
Activity: 10/10

"Alright." Freckledpaw replied, she knew that if she didn't pass this she would be held back and not be able to make a full warriorship, so she intended on answering everything that she knew correctly, which was, hopefully, everything
Extra:
Questions:

~Breadsticks~
January 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Name: Fennelkit-Fennelpaw-Fennelpounce
Appearance: Long-legged silver she-kit with dark grey tabby markings on her tail, her legs are pure dark grey with white paws. Her chest and belly are a silver grey color and her eyes are a soft blue-grey.
Personality: Fennel is very adventurous and loves to do dares and explore anywhere she can. She can be loud at times and can seem annoying but truly tries to impress the cats around her. She is very outgoing and hardly ever rude to others.
Activity: 11.76 ppd
Roleplay sample(even if we rped before i still need this so Surota can see): Fennelkit's silver fur was fluffed up as she inched out across the slippery, rocky terrain. She took a glance back at the other kits behind her, all looking rather excited as opposed to her fear. Unsheathing her claws she leapt forward, trying to grip onto the slippery tree trunk. She scrambled upward and pulled her small body up onto the lowest branch. Shivering as a cold wind swayed the branch under her, she sank her claws deep into the bark. Scrambling forward a bit she shook again as a cold wind swayed the branch again. Squeals of horror sounded below her and a dreaded snapping sound broke through the air. The kit squeaked as the branch broke away from the tree and she went plunging into the water below. Water surrounded her and she opened her jaws, only to quickly shut them as foul water seeped into her mouth. Forcing her cold limbs into motion she broke the surface, crying out for help and gulping in fresh air. Another moment longer and she went back under the water. She felt as if it'd been forever until she was hauled out of the water by a cross looking she-cat. "T-thanks.." She stuttered, looking over at her friends with a worried expression as they headed back to camp.
Extra: N/A
Questions: N/A

Sage
January 30th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Name: Crowkit - Crowpaw - Crow--
Appearance:
Base Coat: Dark Charcoal
Eye Color: Vibrant Green
Markings: White overside, Black speckles covering her body, White jaw
Personality:
Activity: 9/10
Rp Sample:
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.
Extra: this is a big WIP
Questions:

The Skeleton Prince
January 30th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Name: Crowkit - Crowpaw - Crow--
Appearance:
Base Coat: Dark Charcoal
Eye Color: Vibrant Green
Markings: White overside, Black speckles covering her body, White jaw
Personality:
Activity: 9/10
Rp Sample:
Extra: this is a big WIP
Questions:

rp example pls?

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 03:31 PM

~Le Form~
Name:
Personality:
Activity:
Extra:
Questions:

Name: DaisyKit
Appearance: White cat, black spots, blue eyes
Personality: very calm and shy. She hates to see other cats fight but would fight another clan or enemy no problem. She is relatively small, but she is very strong and intelligent, so she usually doesn't let her size get in the way. She is very protective of her friends and family, and usually stays quiet around cats she doesn't know, while talking with her friends and family she does know.
Activity: before 7:00 Am and after 2:30 PM weekdays, a lot on weekends, it's basically all I do when I don't have anything else to. X3
Roleplay sample(even if we rped before i still need this so Surota can see): (from a clan down in free Roleplay called StormClan) RipplePond quickly pounced out of the den, wasting no time. Before the evil cat could make it out of the rocky camp, she hurled herself at Tigress' tail. "Let him go!" She shouted, clawing and biting visciously at the giant tail. She hoped to StarClan that HarenKit would be ok. Who knows what this evil cat was capable of?
Extra: Have a nice day!

The Skeleton Prince
February 2nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
boop anymore?

The Skeleton Prince
February 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
So me and Surota have decided.

Fernkit - Kolabear360
Ghostkit - Liquoris
Crowkit - S A G I E

You have been accepted

Congrats

Teza
February 4th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Fernkit - Kolabear360
Ghostkit - Liquoris
Crowkit - S A G I E

You have been accepted

Congrats

Is there gonna be a rp for their birth?

The Skeleton Prince
February 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Is there gonna be a rp for their birth?
Yes but itll be in a moon (Month real time) cause thats a rule that a queen has to be pregnant for a whole moon real time before giving birth

Surota Onishi
February 4th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Fernkit - Kolabear360
Ghostkit - Liquoris
Crowkit - S A G I E

You have been accepted

Congrats
Congratulations to the people who got selected for the kits

Kolabear360
February 4th, 2017, 09:43 PM

Fernkit - Kolabear360
Ghostkit - Liquoris
Crowkit - S A G I E

You have been accepted

Congrats
YAY! thanks

Teza
February 4th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Yes but itll be in a moon (Month real time) cause thats a rule that a queen has to be pregnant for a whole moon real time before giving birth

K sounds good :3