PDA

View Full Version : Healer Trainee Finder [DS]

judas
January 27th, 2017, 07:15 PM
My Healer Shadow needs someone to train. She is lonely and her the cat she was formerly taining lost interest in healing and left.
Here is her page (http://moonfurscats1213.weebly.com/shadow.html) Shadow also needs family! Look below for details!
Please read all of these things before moving to the form!

The cat must be okay with getting snapped at
The cat must NOT be any older then 4-6 Moons
They will not be Shadow's Trainee for a while, so its fine if they aren't born yet
I would like a litterate role-player, Its easyer to understand what the cat is doing. If you are a part time litterate rper that is fine
I would like a pre-existing character, but like a said before, new cats are fine
Shadow is my little bean, so this cat must not leave her like The other
Fill out ALL parts of the form
If your cat is involved in a plot please link it to me
If you have read all of this, Put Shadow is the best healer in the other part of your form
There is a good chance no one will be chosen, please respect my desision if this happens and please don't argue with me

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Bad traits:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:
Enemies
Friends
Form (For family):
Name:
Looks:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 02:38 AM
My Healer Shadow needs someone to train. She is lonely and her the cat she was formerly taining lost interest in healing and left.
Here is her page (http://moonfurscats1213.weebly.com/shadow.html) Shadow also needs family! Look below for details!

They will not be Shadow's Trainee for a while, so its fine if they aren't born yet
I would like a litterate role-player, Its easyer to understand what the cat is doing. If you are a part time litterate rper that is fine
I would like a pre-existing character, but like a said before, new cats are fine
If you have read all of this, Put Shadow is the best healer in the other part of your form
There is a good chance no one will be chosen, please respect my desision if this happens and DO NOT argue with me

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Bad traits:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:
Enemies
Friends
Form (For family):
Name:
Looks:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:
Name: DesertRose
Age: unborn (she should be born pretty soon but long enough for you to make a decision)
Looks: sandy ginger with orange eyes
Bad traits: sometimes lazy. Although she is a lower rank, she isn't afraid to lash out at other cats at times. This gets her into lots of trouble with her mentor and will need a diceplined,patient cat to teach her the way of things.
Overall personality: can be humorous. Snappy, bossy and stuck up but does the job right even if she does insult a cat from time to time.
PPD: 28.46? Something in the twenties. But I am on every day.
Pre-existing: yes but unborn. I promise I didn't make her up just for this.
Other: Shadow is the best (I have a bad memory)
Questions: cats will have to ask you or me to roleplay in the medicine den right? Or is it free will?

judas
January 28th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Age: unborn (she should be born pretty soon but long enough for you to make a decision)
Bad traits: sometimes lazy. Although she is a lower rank, she isn't afraid to lash out at other cats at times. This gets her into lots of trouble with her mentor and will need a diceplined,patient cat to teach her the way of things.
Overall personality: can be humorous. Snappy, bossy and stuck up but does the job right even if she does insult a cat from time to time.
Questions: cats will have to ask you or me to roleplay in the medicine den right? Or is it free will?
The Post Per day can be found in the Statistics of your profile
Also, No. The Healers den is a free will place. If a cat needs healing the can just walk in and wait or make arrangements so they know they will get a reply.
Like what I'm doing with Shadow rn because no one needs healing and all her rps are dead

Silhouettes
January 28th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Name: Sapphire
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/ac/94/6aac94f17325926affbdff77a21182c8.jpg
Bad Traits: The young molly can be easily forced into doing things, getting bullied, and stick up for herself. Sapphire is usually quiet and doesn't let go a peep when someone is hurting her physically or mentally.
Sapphire is rather skittish, practically jumping out of her own skin in a thunder-storm. In addition, she may stick her nose in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Over all perso: Despite what is above, she can be rather sweet and helpful, and her memory somewhat leans in the better side. Sapphire hates seeing someone in pain, and feels like her nerves get slightly struck by it when a cat is dying. Overall, Sapphire is my little fuzz-ball of sugar, and she tries to make everything she can right.
PPD: 18.69
Pre-Existing: I've had her for some time but haven't RP'D her. (I adopted her)
Other: Shadow is the Best/I usually post a paragraph or two when RP'ing)
Questions: Nope!

The Cannibal
January 28th, 2017, 07:40 AM
You don't know how long I've been waiting to finally find a trainer for this little guy xD
Name: Icarius
Looks: 9 images of him can be found here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/icarius)!
Bad traits: He can tend to be a bit over prideful and confident in his abilities making him appear somewhat cocky. There will be more traits added to him the more I get to roleplay with him.
Over all perso: {Again this is short, and I apologize, but I haven't had too many chances to rp with him considering I've been waiting for a trainer}
Being one of the larger of the kits in the litter, Icarius is quite prideful and very confident in himself. He does not doubt his abilities, but even though he's large, he's not too strong, in fact, he'll be more known for his speed than his brute strength. Nonetheless this kit will never second guess himself in whatever his choice is and can be known as headstrong. Another thing to note about him is that he tends to be overly protective of his siblings, using his size to scare off any bullies from the others even if he isn't as strong as he seems. He loves his siblings dearly and would never let anything hurt them.
Post per day: 5.03
Pre-existing: Pre-existing
Other: His father will be visiting him from the Dark Forest and will be extremely upset to find that he's taken the 'weak' path of the healer and will pretty much disown him and perhaps even berate him physically or mentally, we haven't really worked it out yet. So perhaps during this time Shadow can soften towards him and provide him encouragement and support? It's just an idea! I figured I'd let you know that would be happening c:
Oh and Shadow is the best healer!
Questions: None!

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Name:
Rin
Looks:
A slender, slim, black tabby she cat with a white paw, and cold, amber eyes. Rin is a thin, but stalky kit, more looking like a fighter, than a hunter or healing, but the feelings, are quite different. Her fur is rough to the touch, but well kept, all the same, with some softness to it, but very little. Her amber eyes are quite cold, but hold some warmth to it.
Bad traits:
Rin is a cold, and at times, quiet kit. She doesn't talk much, if at all, making others guess she is mute, but she tells them...otherwise. She's not the nicest cat, and often is quite chilling, due to her emotionless comparison, which means she pretends not to feel emotions.
Over all perso:
Rin is a complicated mess, in a whole. She's not the sweetest bunch, if at all, and likes to act emotionless, for no reason in particular, which means it's pretty hard for someone to know how she's feeling, really. She's not insane, oh no, not at all. This is just how she acts, this is how she wants to be. But, Rin is a kit, so she's quite...strange and odd, if it were. But, it isn't like she cares, does it? No, she has thick skin, and almost nothing bothers her, so she's quite fine with insults, it doesn't hurt her, and she doesn't do anything, yet. Rin is a cold one at that, and at times, a rather quiet one. She doesn't talk much, if at all, making others guess that she's mute, but she's not, and she will tell them otherwise. Rin, due to her cold nature, is a quite calm, and eerily patient cat, and could wait for days, if she could. She's not the nicest cat, and often is quite chilling, due to her emotionless comparison. Rin, can seem a bit bloodthirsty, finding pleasure in the pain of others, but simply, at most, that is not the case, cats who didn't hurt, or harm her feelings, or anything like that, even the complication of being rude, will make you wish you never said anything. But, she doesn't find interest in being a guard, or fighter, and plainly prefer the easier jobs, like hunting or healing. Rin, is a laid-back she cat, and may be a bit...obsessive over her idols, but, she doesn't show that, and is mostly composed, and very, easily relaxed. Despite her...interesting traits, she is a very quick learner, to a somewhat intelligent degree.
Post per day:
PPD:
9/10 Everyday, at most.
Pre-existing:
yup, a recent one though.
Other:
Shadow is best healer :heartbounce:
Questions:
nuu

Serendipity
January 28th, 2017, 09:55 AM

There is a good chance no one will be chosen, please respect my desision if this happens and please argue with me

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Bad traits:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:
Enemies
Friends
Form (For family):
Name:
Looks:
Over all perso:
Post per day:
Pre-existing:
Other:
Questions:
:bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose:
Name: Rose (Mhhhmmmm coolio name)
Looks: http://www.great-pictures-of-cats.com/image-files/orange-kittens-11.jpg She is also blind, as seen in the picture. Her mother used to think that her odd-colored, extremely pale eyes were just a strange happening, but it turns out that she is blind
Bad traits: Rose will talk back when she thinks its right, normally ending in a bigger fight than most cats think possible. She also can be very mean to others if they get on her bad side. Certain things that trigger her dark side are:

People offering her a squirrel (Dont ask)
When topics land on the subject of "How are you doing?"
Salamanders
Ungroomed fur

Over all perso: (I'm too lazy to write this out, so I just linked it to a perso test. I answered the questions as if I were Rose, and the result was more accurate than my writing, probably xD Just a quick random note, I am better at writing when it comes to rp, and my posts are usually 10-20 sentences long. If you prefer, I could write shorter lines if I get picked.) https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality
Post per day: 40
Pre-existing: She is pre-existing
Other: Shadow is the best med, also, am I allowed to argue if I dont get picked? xD
Questions:
:bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose: :bloomingrose:

judas
January 28th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Looks: http://www.great-pictures-of-cats.com/image-files/orange-kittens-11.jpg She is also blind, as seen in the picture. Her mother used to think that her odd-colored, extremely pale eyes were just a strange happening, but it turns out that she is blind
Bad traits: Rose will talk back when she thinks its right, normally ending in a bigger fight than most cats think possible. She also can be very mean to others if they get on her bad side. Certain things that trigger her dark side are:

Salamanders
Ungroomed fur

Over all perso: (I'm too lazy to write this out, so I just linked it to a perso test. I answered the questions as if I were Rose, and the result was more accurate than my writing, probably xD Just a quick random note, I am better at writing when it comes to rp, and my posts are usually 10-20 sentences long. If you prefer, I could write shorter lines if I get picked.) https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality
Other: Shadow is the best med, also, am I allowed to argue if I dont get picked? xD
Questions:
1. Please don't copy down someone elses Perso for the form. I would Rather you take the time and write it out
2. If you want, honestly, I put that their so people wouldn't annoy me

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 11:09 AM
The Post Per day can be found in the Statistics of your profile
Also, No. The Healers den is a free will place. If a cat needs healing the can just walk in and wait or make arrangements so they know they will get a reply.
Like what I'm doing with Shadow rn because no one needs healing and all her rps are dead
Haha okay that's good because I hate it when you have to wait for medicine cats

judas
January 28th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Name: Sapphire
Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/ac/94/6aac94f17325926affbdff77a21182c8.jpg
Bad Traits: The young molly can be easily forced into doing things, getting bullied, and stick up for herself. Sapphire is usually quiet and doesn't let go a peep when someone is hurting her physically or mentally.
Sapphire is rather skittish, practically jumping out of her own skin in a thunder-storm. In addition, she may stick her nose in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Over all perso: Despite what is above, she can be rather sweet and helpful, and her memory somewhat leans in the better side. Sapphire hates seeing someone in pain, and feels like her nerves get slightly struck by it when a cat is dying. Overall, Sapphire is my little fuzz-ball of sugar, and she tries to make everything she can right.
PPD: 18.69
Pre-Existing: I've had her for some time but haven't RP'D her. (I adopted her)
Other: Shadow is the Best/I usually post a paragraph or two when RP'ing)
Questions: Nope!

You don't know how long I've been waiting to finally find a trainer for this little guy xD
Name: Icarius
Looks: 9 images of him can be found here (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/icarius)!
Bad traits: He can tend to be a bit over prideful and confident in his abilities making him appear somewhat cocky. There will be more traits added to him the more I get to roleplay with him.
Over all perso: {Again this is short, and I apologize, but I haven't had too many chances to rp with him considering I've been waiting for a trainer}
Being one of the larger of the kits in the litter, Icarius is quite prideful and very confident in himself. He does not doubt his abilities, but even though he's large, he's not too strong, in fact, he'll be more known for his speed than his brute strength. Nonetheless this kit will never second guess himself in whatever his choice is and can be known as headstrong. Another thing to note about him is that he tends to be overly protective of his siblings, using his size to scare off any bullies from the others even if he isn't as strong as he seems. He loves his siblings dearly and would never let anything hurt them.
Post per day: 5.03
Pre-existing: Pre-existing
Other: His father will be visiting him from the Dark Forest and will be extremely upset to find that he's taken the 'weak' path of the healer and will pretty much disown him and perhaps even berate him physically or mentally, we haven't really worked it out yet. So perhaps during this time Shadow can soften towards him and provide him encouragement and support? It's just an idea! I figured I'd let you know that would be happening c:
Oh and Shadow is the best healer!
Questions: None!
Name:
Rin
Looks:
A slender, slim, black tabby she cat with a white paw, and cold, amber eyes. Rin is a thin, but stalky kit, more looking like a fighter, than a hunter or healing, but the feelings, are quite different. Her fur is rough to the touch, but well kept, all the same, with some softness to it, but very little. Her amber eyes are quite cold, but hold some warmth to it.
Bad traits:
Rin is a cold, and at times, quiet kit. She doesn't talk much, if at all, making others guess she is mute, but she tells them...otherwise. She's not the nicest cat, and often is quite chilling, due to her emotionless comparison, which means she pretends not to feel emotions.
Over all perso:
Rin is a complicated mess, in a whole. She's not the sweetest bunch, if at
all, and likes to act emotionless, for no reason in particular, which means it's pretty hard for someone to know how she's feeling, really. She's not insane, oh no, not at all. This is just how she acts, this is how she wants to be. But, Rin is a kit, so she's quite...strange and odd, if it were. But, it isn't like she cares, does it? No, she has thick skin, and almost nothing bothers her, so she's quite fine with insults, it doesn't hurt her, and she doesn't do anything, yet. Rin is a cold one, and at times, a rather quiet one. She doesn't talk much, if at all, making others guess that she's mute, but she's not, and she tells them otherwise. Rin, due to her cold nature, is quite calm, and eerily patient, and could wait for a day, if she could. She's not the nicest cat, and often is quite chilling, due to her emotionless comparison. Rin, can seem a bit bloodthirsty, finding pleasure in the pain of others, but simply, at most, that is not the case, cats who didn't hurt, or harm her feelings, or anything like that, even the complication of being rude, will make you wish you never said anything. But, she doesn't find interest in being a guard, or fighter, and plainly prefer the easier jobs, like hunting or healing. Rin, is a laid-back she cat, and may be a bit...obsessive over her idols, but, she doesn't show that, and is mostly composed, and very, easily relaxed. Despite her...interesting traits, she is a very quick learner, to a somewhat intelligent degree.
Post per day:
PPD:
9/10 Everyday, at most.
Pre-existing:
yup, a recent one though.
Other:
Shadow is best healer :heartbounce:
Questions:
nuu

Salamanders
Ungroomed fur

Questions:
After Looking over the forms, I have chosen Duskflights character
Thank you all for signing up
WELCOME TO THE TEAM DUCK!! Icarius will begin training in about 1 month from now, if thats okay with you.
For everyone else, Shadow will still role-play with your cats if you wish, just not as her Trainee

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 12:44 PM
After Looking over the forms, I have chosen Duskflights character
Thank you all for signing up
WELCOME TO THE TEAM DUCK!! Icarius will begin training in about 1 month from now, if thats okay with you.
For everyone else, Shadow will still role-play with your cats if you wish, just not as her Trainee
Of course! Congratulations everyone...