PDA

View Full Version : A mischievous finder

Spirit
January 27th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Hello!

I need a lot of stuff for one of my newest mains, Mischief!
She is a little insane Dusk Syndicate kitten, HERE (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/mischief.html) is her info ^^

So!
She will need:

Friends she treats as slaves
A best friend who has the same kind of personality as her own, who she will also most likely end up having a crush on
LOTS OF ENEMIES
Nemesis's
Kits to harm verbally
Kits to harm physically, though not severely
Cats in general to harm and get in physical fights with

FORMS!

WITHOUT Link:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Will you be okay with Mischief physically hurting your cat?:
Activity (PPD):
RP sample (Obligatory!):

WITH link:

Link and name:
Role:
Other/Questions:
Will you be okay with Mischief physically hurting your cat?:
Activity (PPD):
RP sample (Obligatory!):

GO!

Spirit
January 27th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Bump

Silhouettes
January 27th, 2017, 06:44 PM
I'll apply soon!

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Bump

FlashFanatic
January 28th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Name: Porcupine
Role: The kit who's a best friend, and might turn into a crush.
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/e/ee/12229024-fluffy-brown-beautiful-kitten-breed-scottish-straight-close-portrait-on-light-blue-background--Stock-Photo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160529121426 Porcupine has glistering grey eyes, but mostly look blue. He is quite a fluffball, and has tiny ears. His base pelt color is a chocolate brown, but has lighter brown markings, which are a chocolate milk color.
Personality: Porcupine is quite rude. Despite his family, he is still mean, and rude. Even though he is a yound kit, he's still a bully. He thinks that the hunters are weaklings, and don't know how to fight. Because of his family history, people tease him a lot. He can get quite mad at that, and tends to yell at them a lot. That's why he's so rude to everyone. Porcupine is quite obnoxious, loud, and thinks he deserves everyhing.
Other/Questions: Naww
Will you be okay with Mischief physically hurting your cat?: I don't think it's really needed for his role, but it's okay with me!
Activity (PPD): 4.93
RP sample (Obligatory!): The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Bump

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Last bump before I head to bed

Spirit
January 30th, 2017, 02:49 AM
Bump

Spirit
January 31st, 2017, 02:52 PM
Bump before bed!