PDA

View Full Version : Evil Kitty's Victims

The Skeleton Prince
January 27th, 2017, 01:21 PM
So i have created a blood thirsty (Literally) loner who is out to kill. She is a male that goes by female pronouns and her favorite meal is the blood and flesh of her victims.

Name: FiFi
She kills all her victims but her future permanent mate is Kila (Rped by Surota Onishi )
Appearance: https://charahub.com/character/1014663/FiFi/public/#prettyPhoto[char_gallery]/0/ (All the pictures are her)
Personality: It doesn't take long to dislike FiFi, but the fact she's vindictive and power-hungry is just the tip of the iceberg. To make matters worse she's also inconsiderate, unstable and morbid, but in an odd way they're balanced by habits of being confident as well.
But focus on this as this is why she's pretty much infamous. Even careful encounters have been ruined because of this and her provocative nature, much to the annoyance of others. This Siamese tom is very blood-thirsty, Literally. He kills his victims and drinks their blood and eats their flesh
Sexuality: Homosexual male
Extra: She is based off this story

Suspected murderer Matthew Williams, 34, was caught in a hotel room in November 2014, eating parts of a 22-year-old woman's face. He had been released a few weeks prior, having served a five-year prison sentence for a violent attack on his partner, who happened to live near the hotel at which he was staying.
Security staff called the police after they discovered him allegedly eating the woman, face first. According to Jill Edwards, a local resident who described Williams as "an animal," they entered his room after not getting a response from Williams, who is also known by the nickname "Fifi." (Reason her name is FiFi)
This attack would prove to be his last, as he was struck by a high voltage taser used by the police to assist in his apprehension. He was formally arrested following the tasing, but moments later became "unresponsive" and died.

I have already decided her future death based on this. It involves lightening lol
(Her charahub CLICK (https://charahub.com/character/1014663/FiFi/public/))

So i need lots of victims and love interests who she either ends up killing or they narrowly escape death. And love interests must be male. She also needs some friends and a sister who is the complete opposite of her.

Not that important

~Le Form~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Normal victim or love interest victim:
Live or die?:
Roleplay idea for death:
Roleplay example(Even if we have rped together before i need one :) )
Extra:
Questions:

The Skeleton Prince
January 28th, 2017, 12:57 PM
~le boop~

The Skeleton Prince
January 29th, 2017, 04:44 PM
bump anyone?

The Skeleton Prince
January 30th, 2017, 09:13 AM
boop-a-doop ANYONNNNNEEEEE HOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!! *echoooo!!!*