PDA

View Full Version : Opinions?

Bellatrix
January 27th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I've been thinking about buying contacts to change my eye color to blue but honestly scared of being hated on for wanting to change myself Ive always wanted blue eye and blonde hair (which I have now thanks to hair bleach) but the problem with the contacts is that I go too a very judgmental school and I'm bullied for the way I look and dress and if i suddently come to school with baby blue eyes and dressing nice people will then call me very...inappropriate names that I'd rather not say for trying to look decent and feeling confident

I know this a most likely against the rules but I'm just sick of being bullied and feeling ugly and want too have at least a small group of friends before i graduate...you know? :getlost:

Teggy
January 27th, 2017, 10:48 AM
You should listen to what they say. People only judge what they are jealous of and want! I know ppl always say stuff like this but its the truth... Those who cant see the true beauty of the inside are blind! :heartballoon4: :truelove: :iloveyou:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 27th, 2017, 10:56 AM
If you want to change anything about youself, ignore what they say--I cut my hair short and dyed it pink, purple and green, and once I started ignoring the classmates who fussed about it they shut up.

Bellatrix
January 27th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Thanks guys I might just do it because why not you only live once you know? Might as well make it fun....might even add pink and blue highlights too my hair as well I told my dad about my idea with my hair and eyes and he said "great I have cotton candy for a daughter" XD :laughing:

I feel a little more confident but still scared of what they might think even if they compliment my new look I'm still gonna freak out because I hate being the center of attention