PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Adventure- Free to join anytime

CinnamonCookie
January 27th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Masly jumped on a low branch of a pine tree, trying to catch a woodpecker. She was close...and she pounced but the bird apparently was keeping watch on her and flew away. "Rat tongue!" she cursed. It was the worst one she learned at the farm she used to live in. It wasn't a bad one really, the phrase I mean. Now for the farm, it was a typical farm of course, with horses, pigs, cows, and such. She used to live there before it burned down. Masly was a mottled gray cat, she was all shades of gray. The little longpaw that lived at the fam called her "Smoky". She never called them "humans" or "two legs" because she didn't know those terms. Instead, she called them "longpaws". This sort is going to be exciting with a lot of adventures.

ALL IS FREE TO JOIN HER ADVENTURES.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Masly walked on, heading North to find the Spark River that her mother told her about when she was a kit.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Masly walked on, heading North to find the Spark River that her mother told her about when she was a kit.
A large black cat was sitting by the stream. It was a Black she cat with a white ear and ginger tail tip. She had ginger markings on her back that look like wings, she turned around her icy blue eyes looking right into Maslys. The she cat didn't look friendly, but she smiled at Masly and looked back at the stream.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 07:56 AM
A large black cat was sitting by the stream. It was a Black she cat with a white ear and ginger tail tip. She had ginger markings on her back that look like wings, she turned around her icy blue eyes looking right into Maslys. The she cat didn't look friendly, but she smiled at Masly and looked back at the stream.

"Oh! Um...hello there. I'm Masly. Nice to meet you." she smiled hesitantly.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 08:03 AM
"Oh! Um...hello there. I'm Masly. Nice to meet you." she smiled hesitantly.
The cat turned back around. "Eagle. " She said as she swiped a fish up. And placed it next to her, she swiped up another. Then stood up holding both in her mouth. Her wing like markings looking like real wings in the sunlight.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 08:06 AM
The cat turned back around. "Eagle. " She said as she swiped a fish up. And placed it next to her, she swiped up another. Then stood up holding both in her mouth. Her wing like markings looking like real wings in the sunlight.
Masly admired the markings on the strangers back that looked like wings then she heard the stranger speak and then a splash. Masly looked back at the strangers face and decided to say real smartly, "What?" and saw the two fish that the stranger was holding. "Nice catch..."

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Masly admired the markings on the strangers back that looked like wings then she heard the stranger speak and then a splash. Masly looked back at the strangers face and decided to say real smartly, "What?" and saw the two fish that the stranger was holding. "Nice catch..."
" thanks." Eagle said slowly. Looking at Masly softly, "You hungry?" She said putting the fish down as she sat. She was looking around for something. Her ears pricked for any sounds.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 01:28 PM
" thanks." Eagle said slowly. Looking at Masly softly, "You hungry?" She said putting the fish down as she sat. She was looking around for something. Her ears pricked for any sounds.
"Yea thanks. Wait, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" Masly laid down in a position where she can pop up easily if need be. She dragged a fish closer and started eating it.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 01:34 PM
"Yea thanks. Wait, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" Masly laid down in a position where she can pop up easily if need be. She dragged a fish closer and started eating it.
"Eagle-" she began as a Black cat with a ginger ear and white tail tip. "Her name is Eagle and I'm Hawk!" He said grabbing Eagles fish and began eating it. Eagle laughed. "Wow, speedy entrance." Eagle purred nuzzling his cheek. "This is my brother Hawk." Eagle said as they began eating the fish together.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"Eagle-" she began as a Black cat with a ginger ear and white tail tip. "Her name is Eagle and I'm Hawk!" He said grabbing Eagles fish and began eating it. Eagle laughed. "Wow, speedy entrance." Eagle purred nuzzling his cheek. "This is my brother Hawk." Eagle said as they began eating the fish together.
"Nice names! Wait, Hawk were you eavsdropping?" Masly laughed heartedly.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Nice names! Wait, Hawk were you eavsdropping?" Masly laughed heartedly.
"Maybe. " He answered as he ate the last of the fish. Eagle purred, "I knew you were there." She said her tail swaying. "Hawk, this is Masly. Masly,Hawk." Eagle said smiling.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 05:33 PM
"Maybe. " He answered as he ate the last of the fish. Eagle purred, "I knew you were there." She said her tail swaying. "Hawk, this is Masly. Masly,Hawk." Eagle said smiling.
"Well anyways welcome to Spark River. My mother said it has a legend around it. Would you like to hear it?" she stretched.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 06:02 PM
:mikilien:"Well anyways welcome to Spark River. My mother said it has a legend around it. Would you like to hear it?" she stretched.
"Sure" the siblings said at the same time. They sat down and looked at Masly, she had their full attention.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
:mikilien:
"Sure" the siblings said at the same time. They sat down and looked at Masly, she had their full attention.
"Ok so one day, a bright yellow and orange cat that had black stripes, known as Tiger, walked the edges of the world, bringing dawn and dusk. Her roar tells of storms, and she protected all cats, no matter what. One day, a black cat with bright large fangs came from above, her name was Panther. They wanted and faught, never-ending. Then a bright red cat, named Spark, came in between and separated them. He tied them to there own territories, never to fight, but to always be in peace. When he accomplished, his energy was sapped out of him and he died, falling in this river, making it pure and white. He cleansed all life around it, making the world see their own actions and God them. Some remained evil and kept the cleansing near and in this river. This river is Spark river, sustained of pure life." she smiled.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"Ok so one day, a bright yellow and orange cat that had black stripes, known as Tiger, walked the edges of the world, bringing dawn and dusk. Her roar tells of storms, and she protected all cats, no matter what. One day, a black cat with bright large fangs came from above, her name was Panther. They wanted and faught, never-ending. Then a bright red cat, named Spark, came in between and separated them. He tied them to there own territories, never to fight, but to always be in peace. When he accomplished, his energy was sapped out of him and he died, falling in this river, making it pure and white. He cleansed all life around it, making the world see their own actions and God them. Some remained evil and kept the cleansing near and in this river. This river is Spark river, sustained of pure life." she smiled.
Cool!" Hawk said getting up, Eagle smiled. "Very nice!" She purred

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Cool!" Hawk said getting up, Eagle smiled. "Very nice!" She purred
"Thanks. It was my great great etc. Grandmother who told it and the legend passed down the generations." she groomed her paw.

Wolvesregion
February 11th, 2017, 10:42 PM
"Thanks. It was my great great etc. Grandmother who told it and the legend passed down the generations." she groomed her paw.
"You have a home?" Hawk asked looked for a possible nest or even a twoleg house. "Or are you a.. Kittypet?" He asked. He didn't want to offend Masly by say kiitypet, but he didnt know how else to sayit. Eagle looked at Masly with a soft stare

CinnamonCookie
February 12th, 2017, 03:54 AM
"You have a home?" Hawk asked looked for a possible nest or even a twoleg house. "Or are you a.. Kittypet?" He asked. He didn't want to offend Masly by say kiitypet, but he didnt know how else to sayit. Eagle looked at Masly with a soft stare
"I live in a tunnel below the river and that's all." she said.

Wolvesregion
February 12th, 2017, 07:24 AM
"I live in a tunnel below the river and that's all." she said.
"You want to see ours?" Eagle asked and Hawk stood up excitedly.

CinnamonCookie
February 12th, 2017, 07:34 AM
"You want to see ours?" Eagle asked and Hawk stood up excitedly.
"Sure why not." she shrugged then stood up.

Wolvesregion
February 12th, 2017, 05:39 PM
"Sure why not." she shrugged then stood up.
Eagle stood up and walked through some trees, bushes, the journey probably took 5-10 minutes. Finally Hawk ran inside a large cave that had a fresh kill pile, 3 nests, lined with bracken soft leaves and grass. There were herbs on one side and a large rock in right outside of the cage, were both threats usually sunned themselves. "Like it?" Eagle asked as Hawk grabbed a mouse from fresh kill pile.

CinnamonCookie
February 13th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Eagle stood up and walked through some trees, bushes, the journey probably took 5-10 minutes. Finally Hawk ran inside a large cave that had a fresh kill pile, 3 nests, lined with bracken soft leaves and grass. There were herbs on one side and a large rock in right outside of the cage, were both threats usually sunned themselves. "Like it?" Eagle asked as Hawk grabbed a mouse from fresh kill pile.
"Wow...yes I do. Why do you have three nests when there are two of you?" she asked.

Wolvesregion
February 13th, 2017, 06:50 AM
"Wow...yes I do. Why do you have three nests when there are two of you?" she asked.
We used to live with our mother but she got killed in some sort of fire." Eagle said and Hawk looked at the ground. "We just never removed her nest." He said sadly

CinnamonCookie
February 13th, 2017, 12:40 PM
We used to live with our mother but she got killed in some sort of fire." Eagle said and Hawk looked at the ground. "We just never removed her nest." He said sadly
"Oh, you poor boys...I guess we are stuck in the same situation. Don't worry. I bet your Mamma needs to make sure that's there's a girl in your life to keep you on the line. Of so, then get the cold leaves outta here!" Masly smiled and swept the leaves my her feathery tail out of the den entrance.

Wolvesregion
February 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Eagle and Hawk laughed. "Wanna stay with us?" Hawk asked his eyes hopeful. "It would be nice to have a mother again." Eagle purred her tail swaying calmly. "Ya someone needs to clean up after us!" Hawk meowed as he straitened out his and Eagles bedding.

CinnamonCookie
February 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Masly laughed and then replied, "Sure! I don't mind staying."

dino.
February 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Rey sniffed the air, her ears and tail twitching nervously. The grey tabby she-cat then noticed a small den, and she tilted her head. It smelled of more cats. She took a pace forward.

Wolvesregion
February 20th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Rey sniffed the air, her ears and tail twitching nervously. The grey tabby she-cat then noticed a small den, and she tilted her head. It smelled of more cats. She took a pace forward.
Hawk jumped out of the den, "I smell you! Show yourself!" He hissed his hair standing on end. He didn't really like strangers near the den. Eagle looked at him his eyes narrowed as he spotted the shecat. "Harmless." He meowed to
Hawk who backed off. Eagles fur was on end though, his green eyes shining.

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Hawk jumped out of the den, "I smell you! Show yourself!" He hissed his hair standing on end. He didn't really like strangers near the den. Eagle looked at him his eyes narrowed as he spotted the shecat. "Harmless." He meowed to
Hawk who backed off. Eagles fur was on end though, his green eyes shining.
Rey yelped and jumped back, eyeing to two cats nervously. "W-who are you?"

Wolvesregion
February 20th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Rey yelped and jumped back, eyeing to two cats nervously. "W-who are you?"
Hawk calmed down " Hawk, and My brother is Eagle." Hawk answered as Eagle Stepped in front of the prey protecting it. "Who are you and what do you want?" EAGLE asked

dino.
February 20th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Hawk calmed down " Hawk, and My brother is Eagle." Hawk answered as Eagle Stepped in front of the prey protecting it. "Who are you and what do you want?" EAGLE asked
"Um. Nothing. I was just walking and I, um scented you," shr stammered. "I wasn't going to take anything."

Wolvesregion
February 22nd, 2017, 04:59 AM
Hawk and Eagle were both very large tabby, so they they were bigger than her. "Well, come on in! There's enough prey to go around!" Hawk purred and started helping sweep leaves. "Hawk, our chores for tommorow?" Eagle asked
"It's your turn brother" Hawk replied.
"Alright, fresh seen markers around the whole territory. We need to hunt at short shadow, this time up the mountain or the farmland. Restock fresh-kill pile, get fresh water, Cleaner bedding, oh and that's it." Eagle replied and They both nodded. The sun was coming down, "Brother it's no shadow." Eagle said. "Well," Hawk was yawning as he spoke. " Time for sleep."

CinnamonCookie
February 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Hawk and Eagle were both very large tabby, so they they were bigger than her. "Well, come on in! There's enough prey to go around!" Hawk purred and started helping sweep leaves. "Hawk, our chores for tommorow?" Eagle asked
"It's your turn brother" Hawk replied.
"Alright, fresh seen markers around the whole territory. We need to hunt at short shadow, this time up the mountain or the farmland. Restock fresh-kill pile, get fresh water, Cleaner bedding, oh and that's it." Eagle replied and They both nodded. The sun was coming down, "Brother it's no shadow." Eagle said. "Well," Hawk was yawning as he spoke. " Time for sleep."
"Yes, indeed." Masly laughed at the brothers. She faced the she-cat and introduced herself. "Im Masly, and you are you?" Turtlestrike

dino.
February 22nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Yes, indeed." Masly laughed at the brothers. She faced the she-cat and introduced herself. "Im Masly, and you are you?" Turtlestrike
"My name is Rey," replied the tabby. Her whiskers twitched. "Is that mouse?" she asked hopefully.

Wolvesregion
February 22nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
Hawk rested his head on Eagles flank. "Take it if you want." He said tiredly. Eagle and Hawk were sleeping on the same bedding to make room for their two guests. "Remember when we had those lost kits?" Eagle purred. The two cats began to drif off to sleep. ( More stories :boo: )

CinnamonCookie
February 23rd, 2017, 12:43 PM
"My name is Rey," replied the tabby. Her whiskers twitched. "Is that mouse?" she asked hopefully.
Hawk rested his head on Eagles flank. "Take it if you want." He said tiredly. Eagle and Hawk were sleeping on the same bedding to make room for their two guests. "Remember when we had those lost kits?" Eagle purred. The two cats began to drif off to sleep. ( More stories :boo: )
"Yes, indeed, Rey. Enjoy." Masly sat down and curled her feathery tail around her paws. "Now, who wants to hear a story?" she smiled.

dino.
February 23rd, 2017, 12:48 PM
"Yes, indeed, Rey. Enjoy." Masly sat down and curled her feathery tail around her paws. "Now, who wants to hear a story?" she smiled.
"Thank you." She grabbed the mouse and took a bite hungrily. Her stomach growled and she flattened her ears in embarrassment.

Wolvesregion
February 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Eagle chuckled. "Ill listen." He said slowly. Hawk was already asleep.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Bump ~

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:34 AM
"Thank you." She grabbed the mouse and took a bite hungrily. Her stomach growled and she flattened her ears in embarrassment.
Eagle chuckled. "Ill listen." He said slowly. Hawk was already asleep.
Masly looked at Rey. "Don't worry. I used to get a growl way louder than that when i was younger. I thought that the wolves would come qnd eat me because of the noise my belly made! At least i learned to hunt now... Anyways, Eagle, Rey, would you like to hear a story on how the seasons were made?"

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Masly looked at Rey. "Don't worry. I used to get a growl way louder than that when i was younger. I thought that the wolves would come qnd eat me because of the noise my belly made! At least i learned to hunt now... Anyways, Eagle, Rey, would you like to hear a story on how the seasons were made?"
"That would be lovely." Eagle replied, softly moving his tail down Hawks back./a muscular looking female was waiting for Hawk and Eagle. She was almost all ginger but the black markings on her back looked like snakes.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 07:52 AM
"That would be lovely." Eagle replied, softly moving his tail down Hawks back./a muscular looking female was waiting for Hawk and Eagle. She was almost all ginger but the black markings on her back looked like snakes.
"Ok ready?" Masly smiled.

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 08:48 AM
"Ok ready?" Masly smiled.
"As can be." Eagle answered with a purr. Hawks legs were moving as if he running. "I can catch the mouse. I can do it....." He said in his sleep. Eagle laughed softly. "Don't mind him."

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 09:06 AM
"As can be." Eagle answered with a purr. Hawks legs were moving as if he running. "I can catch the mouse. I can do it....." He said in his sleep. Eagle laughed softly. "Don't mind him."
Masly laughed then started her story. "There was a creature, named Bear, who hunted for fish and berries year round. There was also another creature called Ant, who looked for leaves aand fiid crumbs year round. One day, Bear was eating berries near the end of the year, and he was mighty tired. He felt as if he could sleep for 6 months straight. He thought that the year would be cokd year round, for he loves rabbits and foxes. He then stood up and said, "It shall be cold year round, so i may get my sleep and hunt." Ant was nearby so she crawled up the tree stump that was beside him and said, "It shall be warm year round, so that i could work at all times and always have food." The bear disagreed and said, "Cold." Ant replied by saying, "Warm." they fought and bickered like this for a very long while, in fact several days. Then one day, Badger came and said, "What's the matter? You've been fighing for several days now." they explained it to the old animal. Then Badger said, "Ah! Well, this is simple. Half rhe year would be could with sbow, and the other half would be warm with sun!" the tree animals agreed then Bear, Ant, and Badger went on their merry ways. Bear prepared for winter by eating, Ant prepared by collecting, and Badger, well, no one knew what Badger did. So now half the year was cold and the other half was warm, therefore creating summer and winter."
Masly said.

dino.
February 26th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Masly laughed then started her story. "There was a creature, named Bear, who hunted for fish and berries year round. There was also another creature called Ant, who looked for leaves aand fiid crumbs year round. One day, Bear was eating berries near the end of the year, and he was mighty tired. He felt as if he could sleep for 6 months straight. He thought that the year would be cokd year round, for he loves rabbits and foxes. He then stood up and said, "It shall be cold year round, so i may get my sleep and hunt." Ant was nearby so she crawled up the tree stump that was beside him and said, "It shall be warm year round, so that i could work at all times and always have food." The bear disagreed and said, "Cold." Ant replied by saying, "Warm." they fought and bickered like this for a very long while, in fact several days. Then one day, Badger came and said, "What's the matter? You've been fighing for several days now." they explained it to the old animal. Then Badger said, "Ah! Well, this is simple. Half rhe year would be could with sbow, and the other half would be warm with sun!" the tree animals agreed then Bear, Ant, and Badger went on their merry ways. Bear prepared for winter by eating, Ant prepared by collecting, and Badger, well, no one knew what Badger did. So now half the year was cold and the other half was warm, therefore creating summer and winter."
Masly said.
Rey listened to the story, ears pricked. As Masly finished, she asked, "But what about the other two? Fall and spring? How were those made?" She had been as caught up in the story as the rest of them

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Rey listened to the story, ears pricked. As Masly finished, she asked, "But what about the other two? Fall and spring? How were those made?" She had been as caught up in the story as the rest of them
"Fall and spring were later on added by Rabbit and Heron. Also with Badger. They were used to firewarn of the coming seasons. Now off to bed." she replied in a motherly/sisterly voice as she walks iver to her nest and lays down.

dino.
February 26th, 2017, 09:45 AM
"Fall and spring were later on added by Rabbit and Heron. Also with Badger. They were used to firewarn of the coming seasons. Now off to bed." she replied in a motherly/sisterly voice as she walks iver to her nest and lays down.
"But I'm not tired," Rey whined. "I just woke up a few hours ago-" She yawned. "-and... I'm not..." She yawned again, widely, and then fell asleep in the middle of her sentence, snoring softly.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 09:48 AM
"But I'm not tired," Rey whined. "I just woke up a few hours ago-" She yawned. "-and... I'm not..." She yawned again, widely, and then fell asleep in the middle of her sentence, snoring softly.
Masly chuckled then shot a look at Eagle that said, If-you-dont-do-what-youre-told-youre-crowfood. "Off to bed." The Bloody Kitty

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Masly chuckled then shot a look at Eagle that said, If-you-dont-do-what-youre-told-youre-crowfood. "Off to bed." The Bloody Kitty
"Fine moooom." Eagle purred. Curling up next to Hawk/The unknown cat krelt closer to the den her scent was moving through to air, right to Masley.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"Fine moooom." Eagle purred. Curling up next to Hawk/The unknown cat krelt closer to the den her scent was moving through to air, right to Masley.
Masly nodded then started to settle down when she smelled a scent. She bristled and stood up immediantly. She then darted to the entrance and grabbed the strange cat by the scruff and threw ber inside. She blocked the entrance and growled, "Who are you? Planning to attack us?"

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 01:46 PM
"I'm Viper." She growled." I'm only here to see a friend of mine, I'm not here to attack. Is he awake? It was hard to follow his scent." Viper tried to looked through the entrance her eyes hopeful.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 01:50 PM
"I'm Viper." She growled." I'm only here to see a friend of mine, I'm not here to attack. Is he awake? It was hard to follow his scent." Viper tried to looked through the entrance her eyes hopeful.
"Well, Viper, who is this 'he'?" Masly narrowed her eyes. "EAGLE! Wake up!"

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Eagle jumped up "What, when,where, how?" He said his pelt bristling ready to attack. Hawk woke up in the same position as Eagle growling. Eagle looked at Viper. "V-viperstrike?" He said and Hawks eyes widened /"EAGLE!" She cried running up to him and rubbing her cheek against his. "Oh, Eagle, I thought you were dead!" She and started he purred. Hawk walked over to Masley. "Wait, who is she?!" Viper asked and narrowed her eyes at Masley. "A friend." Eagle replied.
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yes."
"Really just a friend?"
"Of, course! She like a mother!"
Viper purred. "Thank you for taking care of him!"

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Eagle jumped up "What, when,where, how?" He said his pelt bristling ready to attack. Hawk woke up in the same position as Eagle growling. Eagle looked at Viper. "V-viperstrike?" He said and Hawks eyes widened /"EAGLE!" She cried running up to him and rubbing her cheek against his. "Oh, Eagle, I thought you were dead!" She and started he purred. Hawk walked over to Masley. "Wait, who is she?!" Viper asked and narrowed her eyes at Masley. "A friend." Eagle replied.
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yes."
"Really just a friend?"
"Of, course! She like a mother!"
Viper purred. "Thank you for taking care of him!"
Masly calmed down and sat. She relaxed but her eyes still shined in suspicion. "Eagle, exacly who is this cat? Explain."

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 02:03 PM
"Who says I wanna tell?" He said sitting down. Hawk put on a weird mocking voice "She is his mate!! She is his mate!!!" Hawk was jumping up and down now. /Viper blushed."Well, we lost each other for moons after the badger and dog attack attack." She said quietly.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"Who says I wanna tell?" He said sitting down. Hawk put on a weird mocking voice "She is his mate!! She is his mate!!!" Hawk was jumping up and down now. /Viper blushed."Well, we lost each other for moons after the badger and dog attack attack." She said quietly.
"Oh. Well my name is Masly. Now get to sleep, Eagle." she walked to her nest and laid down, keeping an eye on them. "You too, Viper. Staying up too late."

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Eagle smiled and walked back into the den, he curled up with Viper and they fell asleep. Hawk smiled at Masley. "You know now." He laughed and rubbed his cheek again hers. "Can I stay up late?"

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Eagle smiled and walked back into the den, he curled up with Viper and they fell asleep. Hawk smiled at Masley. "You know now." He laughed and rubbed his cheek again hers. "Can I stay up late?"
Masly nipped his ear and said, "No. We have to get some more food."

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hawk smiled. "Fine." He curled up next to her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Hawk smiled. "Fine." He curled up next to her and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Next morning...

"Hawk! Eagle! Viper! Are you going to get up or what?" Masly said as she stood in the center of the cave.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 04:58 AM
Next morning...

"Hawk! Eagle! Viper! Are you going to get up or what?" Masly said as she stood in the center of the cave.
Eagle and Hawk both stayed asleep, Viper stood up tiredly and Shook Hawk "Get up! Get off your lazy tail!" he said doing the Same thing to Eagle who jumped up as soon as he was shook. Hawk stood up tiredly and yawned "Breakfast?"

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Eagle and Hawk both stayed asleep, Viper stood up tiredly and Shook Hawk "Get up! Get off your lazy tail!" he said doing the Same thing to Eagle who jumped up as soon as he was shook. Hawk stood up tiredly and yawned "Breakfast?"
"You need to catch your own." Masly said, walking out of the cave.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:16 AM
"You need to catch your own." Masly said, walking out of the cave.
"Hey! Then where are you going?" Eagle asked her as he walked out of the cave. Hawk groaned and walked towards the thickest part of the forest. Viper followed Eagle.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:20 AM
"Hey! Then where are you going?" Eagle asked her as he walked out of the cave. Hawk groaned and walked towards the thickest part of the forest. Viper followed Eagle.
Masly looked back and saw Eagle and Viper. "I'm going to the river, where we can catch fish."

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Masly looked back and saw Eagle and Viper. "I'm going to the river, where we can catch fish."
Eagle nodded and looked around " Well, maybe you want to go and get water with me?" He asked Viper "No, thanks" she said as Eagle went to get water "sooooo" Viper said standing next to Masly

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Eagle nodded and looked around " Well, maybe you want to go and get water with me?" He asked Viper "No, thanks" she said as Eagle went to get water "sooooo" Viper said standing next to Masly
"Friends or mates?" Masly demanded as she walked to the Spark River.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:29 AM
"Friends or mates?" Masly demanded as she walked to the Spark River.
"Whoa, simmer down." Viper said hearing her demanding tone. "We were mates before the Badger attack, then the dogs. We got separated, I have been searching for moons. So yes, i guess were still mates even though our kits were killed by dogs." She said studying her paws.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:32 AM
"Whoa, simmer down." Viper said hearing her demanding tone. "We were mates before the Badger attack, then the dogs. We got separated, I have been searching for moons. So yes, i guess were still mates even though our kits were killed by dogs." She said studying her paws.
"You guys had kits? Oh you poor things. I dont evwn have an explanation on how dogs are so cruel." Masly licked Vipers shoulder comfortingly.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:36 AM
"You guys had kits? Oh you poor things. I dont evwn have an explanation on how dogs are so cruel." Masly licked Vipers shoulder comfortingly.
Viper purred. "Its okay, dogs have messed up minds. " She said looking at the spark river and instantly swiping up a fish. (Ohhhhhh storytime?)

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Viper purred. "Its okay, dogs have messed up minds. " She said looking at the spark river and instantly swiping up a fish. (Ohhhhhh storytime?)
(i said that i didnt have a story for the dogs. You like my stories?)
"Nice." Masly slunk in and waited. Soon she came out with a fish in her jaw and a fish in one paw.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:48 AM
:rofl:(i said that i didnt have a story for the dogs. You like my stories?)
"Nice." Masly slunk in and waited. Soon she came out with a fish in her jaw and a fish in one paw.
(I really like the stories xD)
Viper smiled "You trying to show off?" She asked with a purr. "I guess we should go back, I bet the boys are back by now." /Eagle was running around that cheetah graying to catch a gazelle, the fresh kill pile stocked and fresh water ready. His eyes we wild with fear and worry.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:49 AM
:rofl:
(I really like the stories xD)
Viper smiled "You trying to show off?" She asked with a purr. "I guess we should go back, I bet the boys are back by now." /Eagle was running around that cheetah graying to catch a gazelle, the fresh kill pile stocked and fresh water ready. His eyes we wild with fear and worry.
"Ha ha no I'm not trying to show off. Now come on." Masly headed toward the cave. (i am a writer...)

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:53 AM
"Ha ha no I'm not trying to show off. Now come on." Masly headed toward the cave. (i am a writer...)
(Oohhhh cool) Viper was looking at Masley as they neared the den, Eagle face was just in sight. He couldn't stop running, He was mumbling something to himself.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:55 AM
(Oohhhh cool) Viper was looking at Masley as they neared the den, Eagle face was just in sight. He couldn't stop running, He was mumbling something to himself.
Masly dropped the fish and ran to Eagle. "Eagle, are you ok? Don't make me smack a stiff rabbit on your head."

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Masly dropped the fish and ran to Eagle. "Eagle, are you ok? Don't make me smack a stiff rabbit on your head."
" Its Hawk! I can't find him! He usually back by now!!!" He yowled "I don't feel right." He said in a quieter tone as Viper started to rub against him to comfort him./ Hawk was terrified, and outnumbered. He needed help. He let out a high pitched sherik

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:00 AM
" Its Hawk! I can't find him! He usually back by now!!!" He yowled "I don't feel right." He said in a quieter tone as Viper started to rub against him to comfort him./ Hawk was terrified, and outnumbered. He needed help. He let out a high pitched sherik
"You two, stay here unless if i yell 'Camp' then you come and fight. Ok? Good." she ran full speed towards the shriek.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 06:06 AM
"You two, stay here unless if i yell 'Camp' then you come and fight. Ok? Good." she ran full speed towards the shriek.
Hawk looked at the clan four apprentices, ten warriors,2queens ,6 kits,3elders./Eagle looked at Viper worriedly.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Hawk looked at the clan four apprentices, ten warriors,2queens ,6 kits,3elders./Eagle looked at Viper worriedly.
Masly skided to a stop, hurting her paws a little bit. She grabbed Hawk's scruff and tried to drag him to the den even though he was a bit heavy.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 06:12 AM
Masly skided to a stop, hurting her paws a little bit. She grabbed Hawk's scruff and tried to drag him to the den even though he was a bit heavy.
Some of the warriors jumped forwards claws out. Viper jumped into the air and knocked them down. "Shreikstar!" She hissed. Eagle growled.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Some of the warriors jumped forwards claws out. Viper jumped into the air and knocked them down. "Shreikstar!" She hissed. Eagle growled.
"I did NOT say that you could come! Damage done. I'll see you two at the den." Masly pushed Hawk to the den.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 06:19 AM
"I did NOT say that you could come! Damage done. I'll see you two at the den." Masly pushed Hawk to the den.
Eagle growled making the warriors back up, and walked back to the den with Viper. /Hawk looked petrified and curled up in a nest. Bleeding from a few places

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Eagle growled making the warriors back up, and walked back to the den with Viper. /Hawk looked petrified and curled up in a nest. Bleeding from a few places
Masly licked Hawk frantically, like a mother licking her kit.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Masly licked Hawk frantically, like a mother licking her kit.
Eagle watched her lick Hawk. "You ok Hawk." Hawk shook his head and closed his eyes Viper wal!ed closer to Masly

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Eagle watched her lick Hawk. "You ok Hawk." Hawk shook his head and closed his eyes Viper wal!ed closer to Masly
Masly turned suddenly and said, "I did not yell 'Camp' which was the code for 'come', yet you still came! You could've been killed!" She turned back to Hawk and wrapped around him uneasily, trying to act like a mother. She licked him, tryinv to make him calm down.

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Masly turned suddenly and said, "I did not yell 'Camp' which was the code for 'come', yet you still came! You could've been killed!" She turned back to Hawk and wrapped around him uneasily, trying to act like a mother. She licked him, tryinv to make him calm down.
"That warrior would of killed you!" Eagle argued. Viper stood next to him as Hawk began to call down.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 11:41 AM
What did I miss?)

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Eagles mate appeared and hawk was attacked by warriors.... I thing thats it am I right fallen?
Turtlestrike
Fallen

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Eagles mate appeared and hawk was attacked by warriors.... I thing thats it am I right fallen?
Turtlestrike
Fallen
Ah ok ty)

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Turtlestrike
Fallen
Yea thats right)
"Thanks anyways, guys." Masly then looked at Hawk. "What were you THINKING? Did you not smell the border?!"

Wolvesregion
February 28th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Yea thats right)
"Thanks anyways, guys." Masly then looked at Hawk. "What were you THINKING? Did you not smell the border?!"
" B-but but it was my territory!!! I could only smell on cat!" He started shaking again.
Eagle felt terrible. "I'm sorry." He murmured. He hated apologizing. Viper brushed here tail along his nose and he sneezed. "Hey!" He mewed and Viper laughed. "I need to talk to you outside." She said as he followed her outside.
Hawk was leaning onto Masly still frightened.

>Pepsi<
March 5th, 2017, 07:19 AM
A distinctive male kit with a ginger pelt and a brown patch on his left eye looked around. He walked towards a bush. Tiger flinched after hearing cats talking, they were very close. He dropped into a defective crouch, hoping he would not be seen. He blinked trying to find where they were. Tiger spun in a small circle, he noticed the other cats closer then he had thought, they were just behind him. But he was hidden in the grass... Surely they would not notice him. What if they are mean...? Tiger missed his mother but also wanted to kill her so badly...
Tiger was abandoned by his kittypet mother. Because of the simplest reason. He did not look like his siblings. He did miss however a rouge who had adopted him until he knew how to hunt, fight and was fully weaned.
The three moon old tom moved closer to the talking cats. "H-he-hell-hello?" He whispered. A stick underneath his paw snapped.

CinnamonCookie
March 6th, 2017, 10:31 AM
" B-but but it was my territory!!! I could only smell on cat!" He started shaking again.
Eagle felt terrible. "I'm sorry." He murmured. He hated apologizing. Viper brushed here tail along his nose and he sneezed. "Hey!" He mewed and Viper laughed. "I need to talk to you outside." She said as he followed her outside.
Hawk was leaning onto Masly still frightened.
Masly sighed and murmered, "It's fine..." and started to lick him, trying to get him to sleep.

Wolvesregion
March 7th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Eagle padded out of the den and snuck up behind the small kit. He tapped the kit on the shoulder with his claw. "Hi little one!" He was a lot larger than the kit, but tried to look friendly. Viper watched as Hawk slowly fell asleep, she sighed.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Eagle padded out of the den and snuck up behind the small kit. He tapped the kit on the shoulder with his claw. "Hi little one!" He was a lot larger than the kit, but tried to look friendly. Viper watched as Hawk slowly fell asleep, she sighed.
Masly's eyes flicked over to Viper with a curious and concerned look. She seemed to be asking, are you ok?

Wolvesregion
March 17th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Masly's eyes flicked over to Viper with a curious and concerned look. She seemed to be asking, are you ok?
Viperstrike blinked at her slowly. She sighed and sat down staring at the groud with bright but confused eyes.

CinnamonCookie
March 17th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Viperstrike blinked at her slowly. She sighed and sat down staring at the groud with bright but confused eyes.
Masly looked down and saw that Hawk was asleep. So she got up slowly as to not disturb the cat. She then walked out nd saw Eagle with the kit. "Hello, young kit. Who are you? Don't worry, we won't harm you, unless you harm us. I'm Masly."
The Bloody Kitty
>Pepsi<

>Pepsi<
March 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Masly looked down and saw that Hawk was asleep. So she got up slowly as to not disturb the cat. She then walked out nd saw Eagle with the kit. "Hello, young kit. Who are you? Don't worry, we won't harm you, unless you harm us. I'm Masly."
The Bloody Kitty
>Pepsi<
"I-I'm, I'm T-tiger," He stuttered as he spoke. A sudden fear spread throughout his body. A stry kitten had oce told him about there siblings being eaten alive by rouges. "P-please, do-don-don't eat. m-me,"

Wolvesregion
March 19th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"I-I'm, I'm T-tiger," He stuttered as he spoke. A sudden fear spread throughout his body. A stry kitten had oce told him about there siblings being eaten alive by rouges. "P-please, do-don-don't eat. m-me,"
Viper whispered something in Eagle ear, almost immediately he passed out. " We won't eat you! " Viper said softly licking him comfortingly between the ears like a mother. Hawk was moving in her sleep muttering.

>Pepsi<
March 19th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Viper whispered something in Eagle ear, almost immediately he passed out. " We won't eat you! " Viper said softly licking him comfortingly between the ears like a mother. Hawk was moving in her sleep muttering.
Tiger still looked slightly scared but had calmed down a bit. "Really?" He gulped. His ginger and cinnamon fur rippled. He slowly let his fur lay flat.

CinnamonCookie
March 20th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Tiger still looked slightly scared but had calmed down a bit. "Really?" He gulped. His ginger and cinnamon fur rippled. He slowly let his fur lay flat.
"Why would we eat you? We're not cannibals." Masly laughed good naturely. "Come, have some food." she smiled.

CinnamonCookie
March 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Bump~

Momotaro
March 24th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Bump~

Mosaic wandered through the woods, adventure in her mind. My peach pelts never let me do anything; I'm old enough to look after myself! The she-cat stopped as she scented something.... Other cats! She slinked in the bushes catching a glimpse of a few cats.

CinnamonCookie
March 24th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Mosaic wandered through the woods, adventure in her mind. My peach pelts never let me do anything; I'm old enough to look after myself! The she-cat stopped as she scented something.... Other cats! She slinked in the bushes catching a glimpse of a few cats.
Masly lifted her head and sniffed when she smelled a scent. "Whos there? We wont attack unless you attack first. Is this your kit then?"

>Pepsi<
March 24th, 2017, 05:01 PM
"Why would we eat you? We're not cannibals." Masly laughed good naturely. "Come, have some food." she smiled.
"But my mother said.." He was cut off the the sound of the word food, since his mother died he had been left wit nothing to eat. He nodded quickly to the offer of food. He was starving, he simply forgot about the fact that he has no idea who these cats are, "Has anyone heard of riverclan?" He asked politely "My brother went there."

CinnamonCookie
March 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"But my mother said.." He was cut off the the sound of the word food, since his mother died he had been left wit nothing to eat. He nodded quickly to the offer of food. He was starving, he simply forgot about the fact that he has no idea who these cats are, "Has anyone heard of riverclan?" He asked politely "My brother went there."
Masly looked at the kit. "Riverclan? What's that?" she then looked at the woods.

>Pepsi<
March 25th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Masly looked at the kit. "Riverclan? What's that?" she then looked at the woods.
"He said that there was a bunch of cats, and apparently there are three more clans?" He twitched his tail, "I don't like the sound of it..."

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 05:47 AM
"He said that there was a bunch of cats, and apparently there are three more clans?" He twitched his tail, "I don't like the sound of it..."
"Neither do I, knowing that there are weird tribes of different elements." she threw a last look at the woods then led the kit into the den, showing him the food pile. Masly hovered near sleeping Hawk.