PDA

View Full Version : Shred and Storm [Private!]

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:15 AM
Shred had woke up here instead of his warm nest. He looked around and there was no one, or he thought. Then he saw a shadow, A shadow that looked like a cat. "Who's there?" He growled. bmkmb

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 06:45 PM
bmkmb
bump

nocturnal
February 22nd, 2021, 08:17 PM
// leopardstrike4

Stormgorse decided to skip the stereotypical manic laughter this time. He approached the newcomer with a sly, sharp-toothed grin. "Who's there?" he echoed, stepping out of the shadows. "I am here." The maine coon towered over most, even most of his own breed to a rather interesting set of circumstances. "Greetings, Shred of the Roguelands. What power do you seek? If you train with I, it is guaranteed that you receive it."

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 23rd, 2021, 06:13 AM
// leopardstrike4

Stormgorse decided to skip the stereotypical manic laughter this time. He approached the newcomer with a sly, sharp-toothed grin. "Who's there?" he echoed, stepping out of the shadows. "I am here." The maine coon towered over most, even most of his own breed to a rather interesting set of circumstances. "Greetings, Shred of the Roguelands. What power do you seek? If you train with I, it is guaranteed that you receive it."
"Listen, if you are trying to be like me, try again." He mewed with chilling tone. This cat was really weird. It remained him of a young version of him. bmkmb

nocturnal
February 23rd, 2021, 02:10 PM
// leopardstrike4

That was... surprising. Or perhaps apprentices were all featherbrains; they always fell for that trick. He'd convinced three with those words already. The smoke-furred tom tsked. "Not a fan of theatrics? Very well; I shall skip the show."

Stormgorse motioned around with his tail. "You, Shred, have stumbled into the Dark Forest. As it is, the Master of the Wicked Woods has assigned me to train you. Of course, you may refuse, though any troubles that come your way after doing so are yours—and yours only—to bear. What say you? Accept the training or move on?"

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 23rd, 2021, 02:42 PM
// leopardstrike4

That was... surprising. Or perhaps apprentices were all featherbrains; they always fell for that trick. He'd convinced three with those words already. The smoke-furred tom tsked. "Not a fan of theatrics? Very well; I shall skip the show."

Stormgorse motioned around with his tail. "You, Shred, have stumbled into the Dark Forest. As it is, the Master of the Wicked Woods has assigned me to train you. Of course, you may refuse, though any troubles that come your way after doing so are yours—and yours only—to bear. What say you? Accept the training or move on?"
"Why shouldn't I?" He purred in a smooth and chilling voice as he put his paw on his chest. He like how this cat acted. bmkmb

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 25th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Bump bmkmb

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 07:10 AM
Bump bmkmb

nocturnal
March 1st, 2021, 08:47 AM
// leopardstrike4 —

The smoky maine coon rumbled in amusement. "Very well," he replied. Stormgorse had trained two successful felines already, and three—now four—were in the process of taking lessons from him. He had to admit: Shred would likely grow into his favorite of the four. Unlike the other apprentices, the tomcat wasn't an apprentice. "We will begin with a battle," the deceased warrior informed, flicking his tail invitationally. "Anything is allowed; your injuries will [I]not transfer over to the living world other than fatigue should I manage to kill you. Should I act recklessly, keep in mind that I cannot die." He paused, eyeing Shred in a predator-like manner. "You may have the first move—do not hold back. Begin."

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:59 AM
// leopardstrike4 —

The smoky maine coon rumbled in amusement. "Very well," he replied. Stormgorse had trained two successful felines already, and three—now four—were in the process of taking lessons from him. He had to admit: Shred would likely grow into his favorite of the four. Unlike the other apprentices, the tomcat wasn't an apprentice. "We will begin with a battle," the deceased warrior informed, flicking his tail invitationally. "Anything is allowed; your injuries will [I]not transfer over to the living world other than fatigue should I manage to kill you. Should I act recklessly, keep in mind that I cannot die." He paused, eyeing Shred in a predator-like manner. "You may have the first move—do not hold back. Begin."

{I sorry I will wait}

Shred smiled, then charged at him as fast as he could, his claws unsheathed. he ran behind the other tom, slashing at his hind legs.