PDA

View Full Version : Mossdrop and Blazeshade's Kit Finder

seasalt
January 26th, 2017, 08:22 PM
So, as said on my mate finder, Mossdrop, my ee supporting Thunderclan warrior, is, to sum it up, going to die. But, before that, she's going to have kits! Their are many requirements to the kits, but i'll list it down below. I need exactly three kits, no more than that, one of the kits, Cloverkit, is roleplayed by starfall. I need a foster mother, since Mossdrop is dying, and they need a mother in their life. Theirs not really anything else I have to say, except theirs a plot that you can check out if you don't want to be a kit.
plot - her demise (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3404)
[ Parents ]
Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) || Blazeshade (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143282#post143282), rped by TehDerpyShoelace
Requirements
. The kits must be either have appearances like Mossdrop or Blazeshade,
I will not allow any cats with...off to either of the parents, adopted ones
are exceptions.
. Personality must be balanced out with positives and negatives, and
please make at least a paragraph or it. They must have some traits of
both or one of them, AT LEAST.
. Eye color must be like Mossdrop or Blazeshade as well, I won't accept
it if it's a different color that isn't close to their eye color.
Name Themes
Plants, Tree, Shrubs, Fire/Flames.
One of the kits must be either named Fennelkit or Ratkit after
Ratnight and Fennelstrike. Only two, so the other one can be in
the category of these below.
Name Ideas
Mossykit, Grasskit, Greenkit, Flamekit, Firekit, Icekit, Fennelkit,
Ratkit, Squirrelkit, Darkit, Forestkit, Hollowkit, Branchkit.
Form
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Activity;
Other/Questions;
Rp Sample;

vantrums
January 26th, 2017, 09:23 PM
So, as said on my mate finder, Mossdrop, my ee supporting Thunderclan warrior, is, to sum it up, going to die. But, before that, she's going to have kits! Their are many requirements to the kits, but i'll list it down below. I need exactly three kits, no more than that, one of the kits, Cloverkit, is roleplayed by starfall. I need a foster mother, since Mossdrop is dying, and they need a mother in their life. Theirs not really anything else I have to say, except theirs a plot that you can check out if you don't want to be a kit.
plot - her demise (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3404)
[ Parents ]
Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) || Blazeshade (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143282#post143282)

Requirements
are exceptions.
Name Themes
Ratnight and Fennelstrike. Only one, so the other two can be in
Name Ideas
Form
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Activity;
Other/Questions;
Rp Sample;

Name: Bushkit (can be changed if desired)
Appearance: Ref (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wUh4OQQoo7Y/TkAz0gkJkHI/AAAAAAAABGQ/tFYZGDQVM9c/s1600/FeKittensAug2011BrownTabbyGirl02.jpg) | Bushkit is a sturdy little scamp just like her father, with shorter-than-average legs and broad shoulders. Her fur, while appearing soft and downy, is rather coarse to the touch and tends to bush out around her neck. It's brown in color, crossed with dark tabby stripes, and tinted orange around the paws on on her face. Her eyes are a pale yellow in color, and her ears are tufted just slightly.
Personality: Bushkit is a pushy right from the start, always nudging her siblings out of the way to get the best supply of milk. As she ages, she only grows more arrogant and bossy. She's a natural leader, with a commanding air about her and the confidence to never doubt herself, but she's also a bit of a sore loser. If any of the other kits were to get first pick at something, or if they got the better role in a game, she would throw a tantrum and sulk, refusing to play until the others agreed to give her what she wished. She's also a cry-baby, running off to mother whenever she thinks it will sway the situation in her favor. Of course, she only views this as cunning.
Activity: 7/10 (try to be on at least a couple hours every day)
Other/Questions: I can tweak the personality slightly if necessary. I'll also be setting up an actual character page with further info later.
Rp Sample:

He purred affectionately at the young she-cat's excitement. "I'm Pricklepaw," he informed her, corralling her around the edge of the nursery with his tail. "You're Honeykit, right?" He was fairly sure that was who she was, given what he'd heard from the queens, but may as well make small talk. ...Just so long as she didn't catch any other cat's attention with her chattering.

"Is this your first time out?" the apprentice queried as they reached where the barrier met the nursery. He snuffled and pawed along the edge of the wall, seeking out the opening. New plants had started to grow here in the two short moons since he'd been apprenticed but still, it didn't take him long to find what he was seeking. Excitement caused the fur along his spine prickle, and he clawed at the barrier to expose a narrow tunnel.

Teza
January 27th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Name; Ratkit |Ratpaw |Ratstorm
Age; unborn
Gender; male
Appearance;Ref (http://pickmytrends.com/images/Toyger.jpg) | Ratkit is an orange and white tabby with black stripes and green eyes. He is very muscular, preferring brute strength over what brain he has.
Personality; Ratkit is very pushy. He likes for things to go his way and hates when they go anyone else's. That said, the young tom knows how to be patient and wait for what he wants to happen. He can get quite a temper, though, and often snaps at other cats for getting in his way. He views the warrior code as basic guidelines, but what's the point in sparing your enemy in combat? Ratkit does have a soft side, however. This soft side only comes out toward beautiful she-cats and the occasional handsome tom. He's a great liar, spinning tales that are almost without flaw. He is cunning and sneaky, always viewing every angle of every decision. He always chooses fight as opposed to flight, and he never backs down from any challenge. He is not known as "the cat without fear" for nothing.
Despite all this, Ratkit is also very smart. He is the perfect strategist, and will almost never fail at coming up with battle strategies. He's smooth with the she-cats as well, making them fall over him in the flick of a tail. Nobody messes with Ratkit, even from a tender age. He is ruthless, always getting payback for anything wrong done to him, even to his own parents. Ratkit, in his own mind at least, believes that his namesake, Ratnight, was a god among cats. He hopes to train alongside any of the four -night leaders in the Dark Forest, as he's heard that DF cats can train the living.
Activity; 6.05 last I checked
Other/Questions; nope
Rp Sample; "Mother, I have to go. My heart tells me that my life is out there, not cooped up in here," Flare said. Her mother had been trying to get her to stay for the past hour. It wasn't going to work. "I do love you, and Dad, and everyone else, but I'm not happy here. Please don't be mad at me for wanting to be happy," she pleaded. She watched as her mother thought for a moment, then, with a simple nod and tears forming in her eyes, Flare jumped in joy and Nuzzled her mother. "You don't have to worry about me, I will be okay," Flare said with a purr. She then jumped onto the sink, then up to the windowsill where the window was cracked open just enough for her to escape. She glanced back at her mother with a smile, then squeezed out of the small gap. 'I'm free... Finally...'

Solstice_X
January 27th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Name
Cedarkit (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/cedarkit.html)
(http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/cedarkit.html)Age
unborn
Appearance
Cedarkit is a bracken colored tabby with a white chin and tail tip. His eyes change from blue to green as he grows up and he has a pale pink nose and black pawpads.
Personality
Cedarkit is a bright, curious and playful kit that likes to explore. He believes that every cat is entitled to their say, regardless of status, but would say that actions are significantly more important that words ever will be to him. While he does have a bright and upbeat personality, this tom is 100% realistic and won't hesitate to shoot down ideas he knows simply won't work. Being Competitive in nature, he hates to lose and will give as much effort as he can into whatever he does. For his touch of pride, he believes himself to be the light in the dark moodiness that is his family.
Short: Bright, Curious, Playful, Realistic, Blunt, Competitive, Hates to Lose, Semi-Prideful
Activity
3-4 ppd depending on when I'm on
(which is every other day if not every day)
Other/Questions
See this link for what he'll look like in the future (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/cats-in-creation.html)

Taken from: Tales of a Dungeon School Pg. 52, Posted January 27th, 2017 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2364&page=52)

Mina just nodded as she watched Alohi out of the corner of her eye. She waved her hand over the cauldron. After a sparkly little burst she snapped her fingers and the cauldron stopped bubbling. What proceeded was the purple haired girl slicing her arm just enough to barely bleed before she took a spoonful sip of the sweetened red liquid. As soon as the liquid touched her lips the cut seemed to close.

"Yep." She assured herself, "Definitely works."

As she poured the red liquid into small vials she explained, "One small sip cures things like scratches, two cures minor bleeding and bruising, the whole vial should barely keep one alive should they sustain an immediate life-threatening injury." After her explanation, there were around three to five vials her person.

"Are there any other potions you'd like me to brew?" she asked after having made the mixed healing potion.

"Cream puffs?" The lady recommended. "They're light, yet-heavy, fluffy and sweet." She rushed over to a display where the little puffs were kept and brought one over for Iedeo to try.

While Scia was occupied with serving Iedeo's request, Klaus and Elise were taking the time to look around for other pastries and baked goods. That is, before Wesley called the two to help him in the kitchen. Klaus had no objection and followed the man. Elise on the other hand was a bit reluctant to leave Iedeo alone, but eventually she too followed into the back after asking a young patissier that was on break named Arvalo (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/13/31/2d13312f587d5bee4859b0fa3a1c6094.jpg) to make sure that Scia doesn't overwhelm Iedeo.

In the back, Wesley asked the two to help him and another patissier, Max (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dd/d2/a4/ddd2a458ef8da395ff4539d483e0f159.jpg), finish an order of semlas and mazarins. While Max and Wesley worked on the mazarins, they asked Klaus and Elise to finish the fifty or so semlas. Elise nearly had a heart attack when she heard the number, but Klaus assured her that they could do it.

Elise watched Klaus in amazement as he hollowed out the cardamom-spiced wheat buns with what seemed to be the hands of an experienced patissier, "Have you ever done this before?"

"Once." Klaus replied as he moved onto hollowing out his second, "maybe a year or so ago. I came in, and Wesley asked me to help him in the back with the same task."

"I see." Elise mumbled as she reluctantly began to follow Klaus' lead and scooped out the inside of a bun after having cut the top off. One thing was that Elise could learn simply by watching, but cooking and baking were partially out of her element. She prayed that Iedeo was fine being left alone with Scia as she and Klaus swiftly moved through cutting the tops off and hollowing the buns.

"Guess I fit the stereotype then." Erin grinned cheekily as he looked up to the dazed Viv on top of him. While the random weight on top of him came as a sudden surprise, the last thing he wanted to do was to be sprawled unconscious on the floor at the bottom of a well only the gods know where with the possibility of thieves around. He pointed up the well, "Any idea as to how you plan on getting Axel down and yourself and him back up?"

Erin could probably finagle his was back up the cobblestone pipe, but he had no idea about the others. He was about to suggest something when he heard the shuffle of footsteps nearby and instinctively threw a rock in the direction of the noise.

wren
January 27th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Is this first come first serve or will we continue to post forms til it ends? -

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Is this first come first serve or will we continue to post forms til it ends? -

No, not a first come first serve, I will choose the three at a planned date, which I will determine shortly.

wren
January 28th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Name; Fennelkit [ Fennelpaw, Fennel- ]
Age; unborn - fetus
Gender; Female
Appearance; http://i59.tinypic.com/1g6p7s.jpg A fine mix of her mothers tabby marks and her fathers pelt colour. Short fur of her mother wih the yellow eyes of her mother as well.
Personality; The quiet reserved she cat will take after her mother and father, Being an EE supporter. Not being out right rude and nasty she is rather to the deceitful side of the table. The she fat is quiet smart, a little to smart for her own good. She plans put things before taking action. She isn't the rowdy type but this means she can be pushed over a lot. If her other siblings are rambunctious she won't seem al that EE supporter type to them. Causing confusion. A negative to her silent type. Unlike her father she would rather like sabotage instead of just being rude. This means she problably won't fit in. Though the she cat has adapted this sort of talent, to fake her emotions into making them look real. She can mimic any smiles sad face or even an angry one and can easily pull it off. This also has a bad side too it. When she masks what she is really feeling she Amy give it away by her multiple faced or emotions she can take and mimic. The she cat is a poor sport and unfortunetly its going to stay that way for the rest of her life. She always likes being the smartest in the room and can't stand when some one outsmarts her. She will go full rage mode and storm off in a fit of fury. She lacks tolerance for stupidity and will often ignore kits of her family when they say something 'stupid' or something she just doesn't like.
Activity; 13.10 PPD
Other/Questions; No.
Rp Sample; Wil be linked

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 12:55 PM
[ Parents ]
Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) || Blazeshade (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143282#post143282)

Requirements
are exceptions.
Name Themes
Name Ideas
Form
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Activity;
Other/Questions;
Rp Sample;

Name; Fennelkit/Ratkit/Squirrelkit- Fennelpaw/strike; Ratpaw/corpse; Squirrelpaw/flame

Age; Unborn

Gender; Female

Appearance; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ytHOtQHaWF4/SljZPLft5XI/AAAAAAAAAzg/ee5MDmuchvQ/S150/Snowfern+Marble+Long+Haired+Cream+Brown+Pretty+cat .jpg Explanation- White base pelt is from Mossdrop, and dark tabby markings are from Mossdrop as well. Tabby markings are a mix of father and mother's markings. Reddish brown tail tip is from father.

Personality; This kit will grow up to be clever, power-hungry, sadistic (evil), and vicious. However, she does well in faking emotions such as: sarcasm, bubbly, kind, caring, and motherly. She only uses the aspects to get something she wants or desires. Once she learns how to use the aspects, then she will be able to trick about any cat into thinking she is sweet, loving, and kind she-cat. Some more personality traits consist of: being cocky sometimes, sarcastic, easily turning something optimistic into something dreadful, and fiery (as in getting easily angered, which will cause her to lash out, and being clever/smart). Her personality will be developed as she ages, but as a kit she is your normal fun loving, passionate, kind she-kit. However, this will change as she spends more time with her mother and learns the harsh ways of the forest. She will learn that you have to be ruthless and cruel in order to survive. It will be hard for her to love someone besides her family due to her "evil" aspects. (Her personality will develop over time and will reflect things that have happened in roleplay.)

Activity; 1-10; 10 PPD- 38.08

Other/Questions; If I do get the role, I do want her to like kill a bunch of cats, which I will make a finder for in the future if I get the role.

Rp Sample; Ronan sat in her room listening to some operatic music. She listened to every note. The petite female moved her mouth, mouthing the words in order to learn the right technique to sing the score. She took deep breathes and sighed as the song ended. She turned off her CD player and looked around. She could hear muffled screams from Belle, but she didn't mind them. She let her golden hues looked around her animal posters and opera singer posters. There were also some 80s rock band CD's and posters, but she only listened to those when she felt angry which was a lot of the time. Ronan sighed once more as she got up and put on one of her old gowns that she collected from old people's antique sales. She also had a large blanket with painted roses on it. She opened her door a little bit and poked her head out.

Serendipity
January 28th, 2017, 01:04 PM
[ Parents ]

Requirements
are exceptions.
Name Themes
Name Ideas
Form
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Appearance;
Personality;
Activity;
Other/Questions;
Rp Sample;

Name; Sparkkit - Sparkpaw - Sparkflame
Spark = As in the beggining of a flame/fire
flame = the ending of a spark
Age; 0 moon at birth, (DUHHH) probably 30 moons at death.
Gender; Female.
Appearance; Looks like Mossdrop but with darker shades of color.
Personality; She is a starclan supporter, unlike her mother. She is kind and sweet to those who break through her outer shell of hostility. She is closed and hostile to strangers, but kind and welcoming to cats of her clan. She resembles Mossdrop's personality to strangers.
Activity; 9/10
Other/Questions; No, thanks!
Rp Sample;

The Cannibal
January 28th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Name; Dafodilkit/Dafodilpaw/Dafodilspirit (Subject to change)
Age; Unborn
Gender; Male
Appearance; [ref1 (https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3883/14852059789_73475c96a8_b.jpg)] [ref2 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/20/96/15/2096151eaabe0597ff5fdb1ce15d88c5.jpg)] [ref3 (https://www.kimballstock.com/pix/CAT/03/CAT_03_KH0189_01_P.JPG)] [ref4 (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R7W4oG1BxAQ/TKdfCpiu84I/AAAAAAAADds/kJoy8GRhZqo/s1600/orange-eyed-red-mackerel-tabby-with-white-happy-cat-03.JPG)] [ref5 (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R7W4oG1BxAQ/TKdfALzYONI/AAAAAAAADdo/zQW628pAFOU/s1600/orange-eyed-red-mackerel-tabby-with-white-happy-cat-02.JPG)] [ref6 (http://chainimage.com/images/orange-eyed-red-mackerel-tabby-with-white-happy-cat-russian-cats-5.JPG)] [ref7 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/58/2e/45582eb7dd3157dba7d062154152d713.jpg)] [ref8 (http://chainimage.com/images/orange-eyed-red-mackerel-tabby-with-white-happy-cat-russian-cats-6.JPG)] [ref9 (http://chainimage.com/images/orange-eyed-red-mackerel-tabby-with-white-happy-cat-russian-cats-2.JPG)]
Personality;

~Positive~
Forgiving
Magnanimous
Dedicated
Principled

~Neutral~
Unambitious
Obedient
Maternal
Mellow

~Negative~
Easily Enervated
Impractical
Muddle-headed
Slow

Overall Dafodilkit will be an easy cat to get along with, especially with his forgiving nature and dedication to including other cats in conversation and making sure that all cats are pleased and his dedication to relationships in general. He has a good sense of principles and will always know whether a choice is right or wrong or whether things are morally correct considering he has a high sense of morals and will very likely stick to those morals regardless if the other cat is his friend. He is a very obedient young tom and never hesitates doing what his superiors or fellow clanmates ask of him, doing whatever it may be (so long as it is within his morals and the clan code).
Though he is male, he will take on the maternal role in friendships, often looking after his friends like a mother looks over her kits, doing this with his siblings as well, though no one is sure where he gets this trait from, but so long as his friends and family are fine, he is a rather mellow cat and enjoys being able to settle down in the sun with a group of friends and share food or something of the sort. Unfortunately paired with this mellow nature is his unambitious nature, he doesn't particularly care about wanting to become the greatest warrior possible, or being clan deputy or clan leader, he's more than content to become a mediocre warrior that has a bunch of good friends that he can hang out with whenever.
When it comes to his friends being in danger, it's a whole other story, it appears that his moral code is completely erased from his mind and he becomes an aggressive, perhaps even dangerous cat, not scared to hurt and possibly even kill others so long as it means protecting his friends from bullies or other cats in general, so while the aggressive trait given from his parents isn't part of his daily personality, it is there and it waits silently to be expressed when his friends are being messed with.
Now Dafodilkit is easily enervated, it doesn't take much physical activity to tire him out usually considering he's a rather mellow cat and really doesn't enjoy exercising too much, though he could talk with others for hours and not get tired and right along with that, he's particularly slow in everything he does from moving, to eating, to really anything but talking, even learning he's particularly slow in but may try a bit harder if his friends push him enough. And paired along with slow learning, he tends to be rather muddle-headed and easily confused, gullible even which will definitely mean for a pawful for his future mentor.

Activity; Posts Per Day: 5.03
Other/Questions; Nope!
Rp Sample; {Taken from Skyclan Territory page 59}
While the black oriental produced a small, Grousestar did not, his face was still cold and neutral, though there was an undertone of anger in his eyes as he looked mostly at Onyx, finding that the other tom unnerved him terribly. That other cat, he didn't have anything behind his eyes, it was almost like he wasn't an actual being, like he was just a stone that could speak and the leader didn't like that. It was nothing that the cat said, in fact, the tom had only spoken once and that was greeting them, and it wasn't even in his demeanor, those eyes.. Grousestar focused on Onyx instead and gave no notion to the uneasiness he felt about the other tom.
The brown tabby allowed for the other to speak, sensing the frustration and anger and hostility in his deputy, though trusting that she could contain herself, he showed nothing but a cool calmness.

At the toms greeting, the tip of his tail flicked and he shook his head, that look of anger becoming more apparent momentarily.
"I'm sorry, but you're wrong Onyx. You see, that's not what decent cats do to make a 'welcome' and I truly hope you're not blind enough to notice that cats don't take kindly to these sorts of acts. And I'm sorry if this may come off as rude in any way, but you're not showing me who Skyclan is dealing with, you're showing me that I need to focus my attention more on you and become more aggressive with your Syndicate should I continue to find any of you on my territory." While he did have hatred towards the Syndicate toms, he had a better time of at least dulling it rather than making it completely apparent like Auroraflame. Flicking his ear, he glanced over at the black she-cat as she made the gritted comment about his welcome.

When the oriental began speaking again, his cold emerald gaze focused right back on him, listening very carefully to the toms words and allowing him to finish before he spoke up. But the comment about Cliffheart, now that brought a deep growl to his throat, this tom was outright admitting that he had attacked the warrior, Grousestar's tail lashing with the anger but immediately he forced himself to calm down. He didn't need to anger so quickly, because that was surely what the tom was going for. Licking his lips, the tom stood a bit taller, straightened himself out.
"Auroraflame is right, this is Skyclan business and it is of no concern to you nor will it ever be.

Grousestar was growing tired of talking to the tom and that was becoming apparent on his face as Onyx finished speaking, a sharp look in his eye.
"I don't mean to be blunt nor rude with this statement, but you do not mean that. You do not mean your condolences and I will never forgive you of your crimes against my clan. And I'm sorry, but letting one cat live does not atone for your actions. My warriors will now be ordered to attack the both of you on sight and to attack any Syndicate members found on the territory. Should I continue to have further problems with your Syndicate I will personally pay a visit to your leader. And if that doesn't work. Well. I truly hope it doesn't get to that point. Now don't get comfy because we're leaving now. Come on, up." The leader meowed with force, nodding his head at the sitting cat and casting a brief glance at the tom who had hardly spoken.

To say in the least, Hannibal thought the way that Onyx was speaking to this cat was reckless and a waste of a good opportunity. He should have did the talking, he could have easily made an acquaintance of this tom; truthfully, he thought this entire idea of padding into Skyclan territory and killing their warriors was a bad idea. But this was all part of his plan to grow his 'bond' with Onyx, get closer to that reckless killer that only killed for sport.
So he wasn't surprised to find that the leader wanted them out as quickly as possible. Hannibal wouldn't object, he had no reason to, he had the information he desired, though if he were able to feel bitterness, he likely would have felt it towards Onyx for allowing them to get caught. Because that's just not something Hannibal did, he covered his tracks, always, and kept what he did a mystery because no cat needed to know anything about him. But alas, he felt nothing and simply looked to the oriental.
"It appears we've over stayed our welcome."
This tom, this leader.. Grousestar. He was a polite tom and if Hannibal was capable of liking things, he liked that. He would have no quarrel with him and would very likely not need to kill him, he doubts he would get in the way of anything that he wished to do.
"My apologies for the way my partner has spoken to the both of you. We will make sure to no longer infiltrate your territory and my apologies that you had to have this sort of welcome from the Syndicate." It was a polite tone and from what anyone could tell, it was sincere, but that's what Hannibal was good at. Faking things, lying. It was easy to do when you held no emotions. He would likely come back into Skyclan territory whenever he pleased, but next time, he would do it alone and he would not get caught. Nonetheless, no one could be able to tell this and he truly did seem to be apologetic towards the trespassing and murders. But no one knew Hannibal.

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I have decided that I will announce the ones I have accepted, tonight, at, 7:00 PM, Central Time. Cross your fingers everyone! Any other ones that want to apply, are welcome to, but remember the deadline!

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 03:59 PM
I have decided that I will announce the ones I have accepted, tonight, at, 7:00 PM, Central Time. Cross your fingers everyone! Any other ones that want to apply, are welcome to, but remember the deadline!

*crosses fingers, toes, tongue, eyes and my dog's legs* xD

Solstice_X
January 28th, 2017, 04:04 PM
*crosses fingers, toes, tongue, eyes and my dog's legs* xD

How do you cross your dog's legs along with all of that? \(OoO)/

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 04:05 PM
How do you cross your dog's legs along with all of that? \(OoO)/

xD with my legs

Solstice_X
January 28th, 2017, 04:09 PM
xD with my legs

I sea~ *Flops in wait*

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 07:23 PM
And its time! Thank you all that applied, it was really hard to pick, but I tried my best.To those of you who didn't make the cut, don't worry, theirs a role that still needs to be filled, and that is the adoptive mother, who will take care of the kits when Mossdrop dies. She won't die until they are old enough to eat freshkill, so don't expect the plot to begin immediately. If you don't want to be the adoptive mother, you can apply for the plot that is connected to this.
The winners are:
Bushkit, rped by vantrums
Ratkit, rped by Liquoris
Dafodilkit, rped by Duskflight

If you have been accepted, if your making a character page for them, please link it me in a later date, either on my profile comments, or pm. and, please remember that cloverkit, rped by starfall, is one of their siblings as well.