PDA

View Full Version : Sands Finder

~Sandpaw~
February 14th, 2021, 03:32 PM
So i'm in need of a lot of stuff for my Windclan girl Sandpaw. Even thou im new im aware of the current tensions/plot between Windclan & Shadowclan. So thats why this is open for Windclan AND Shadowclan cats! :happycat: :happycat: :happycat:
//
So anyway, Sandpaw needs a lot of things, but heres a bit about her:
Name: Sandpaw
Clan: Windclan
Looks: Small sandy-beige shecat with white paws and leaf-green eyes.
Personality: Usually very calm, nice, kind, loving, friendly, fair, but when pushed, she can be mean, rude, snarky, spitful, loud, yell, & fight back.
Other: Currently hates all Shadowclan cats or thinks she does so I'd be nice if she developed a friendship/crush with one.
//
What she needs:
Parents: (Must be Windclan and look relativly like her, or at least one must, & must be mates)
Littermates: Must be same age as her (8 moons), look somewhat like her & the parents, and cannot exceed 4. Also must be Windclan
Younger siblings: Should be kits no older than 2-3 moons, must have the same parents as Sandpaw, must be Windclan, and must look somewhat like Sandpaw. Cannot exceed 5, and any/all of these siblings must be littermates with eachother.
Friends: Can be any clan, should be apprentices/kits
Best Friend: Can be either Windclan OR Shadowclan, cannot be any other clan, must be another kit/apprentice around her age.
Enemy/Bully: Must be a Shadowclan or Windclan cat (preferably Shadowclan) that bullies her for her size and always calls her kit even when she becomes a warrior. Ex: "Nice going kit" would be something they would say to her. ( feather lily, would Frogpaw wanna take this role?)
Crush/Future Mate: Can be either Windclan OR Shadowclan (I'd like if they were Shadowclan), and must be between the ages of 4 - 11 moons. Personalities can clash and I want them to discover they love eachother after hating eachother for a while.
She is also open for any other RP's, just mention me here asking. :)
//
Form:
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Role:
What they think of Sandpaw:
Looks:
Any plot ideas?:
Mention me!: ~Sandpaw~

Akira
February 14th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Does she need a mentor? ~Sandpaw~

Little Timmy
February 14th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Name: Ashpaw
Clan: WindClan (sorry I have the limit of ShadowClan cats)
Personality: mean to people he doesn’t really like, manipulative, iz jerk, has a soft side, will be kind to her when he starts having da feellss.
Role: Crush/future mate, possibly bully at the time
What they think of Sandpaw: Maybe they don’t like her at the time, he bullies her but then he feels bad over time and they become friends then best friends then best best friends then BEST BEST BEST friends (ok I’ll stop ahaha). Then mates
Looks: Handsome gray cat with darker gray striped and a gray tuft, and icy blue eyes.
Any plot ideas?: basically explained while I wrote that- :)

Jade13
February 14th, 2021, 04:16 PM
~Sandpaw~

Frogpaw would be happy to take the role

~dust~
February 14th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Form:
Name: Poppypaw
Clan:shadow
Personality: loveable sweet fluffy she-cat she cares about her family but is also very honest. If you know here you know you have to meet her energy level and understand that she just says what she thinks!
Traits: diligent, awkward, honest, sweet,
Role: best friend or just friend
What they think of Sandpaw: shes. Many version of me
Looks: very fluffy golden she cat
Any plot ideas?:
Mention me!: @~Sandpaw

~Sandpaw~
February 14th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Name: Ashpaw
Clan: WindClan (sorry I have the limit of ShadowClan cats)
Personality: mean to people he doesn’t really like, manipulative, iz jerk, has a soft side, will be kind to her when he starts having da feellss.
Role: Crush/future mate, possibly bully at the time
What they think of Sandpaw: Maybe they don’t like her at the time, he bullies her but then he feels bad over time and they become friends then best friends then best best friends then BEST BEST BEST friends (ok I’ll stop ahaha). Then mates
Looks: Handsome gray cat with darker gray striped and a gray tuft, and icy blue eyes.
Any plot ideas?: basically explained while I wrote that- :)
I'll consider him!
~Sandpaw~

Frogpaw would be happy to take the role
Thought so. :) wanna post in the clearing w/ him?
Form:
Name: Poppypaw
Clan:shadow
Personality: loveable sweet fluffy she-cat she cares about her family but is also very honest. If you know here you know you have to meet her energy level and understand that she just says what she thinks!
Traits: diligent, awkward, honest, sweet,
Role: best friend or just friend
What they think of Sandpaw: shes. Many version of me
Looks: very fluffy golden she cat
Any plot ideas?:
Mention me!: @~Sandpaw
For now just a fried shall do, wanna post in the clearing w/ her?

~Sandpaw~
February 14th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Does she need a mentor? ~Sandpaw~
no

Jade13
February 14th, 2021, 05:04 PM
I'll consider him!

Thought so. :) wanna post in the clearing w/ him?

For now just a fried shall do, wanna post in the clearing w/ her?

Yep, I’m driving to a cabin in Colorado so I may not respond for a little bit I’ll try to respond soon

~Sandpaw~
February 14th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Yep, I’m driving to a cabin in Colorado so I may not respond for a little bit I’ll try to respond soon
ooh cool and ok

Jade13
February 14th, 2021, 11:58 PM
ooh cool and ok
Would you like me to post the starter or will you

~Sandpaw~
February 15th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Would you like me to post the starter or will you
can you?

Madelaine
February 16th, 2021, 10:55 PM
Name: Fizzlepaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Hyperactive | Playful | Compassionate | Loving | Hard to keep up | Talkative | Loyal | Excitable | Clumsy | Easily Confused | Impressionable | Questionable
Role: Friend
What they think of Sandpaw: Fizzlepaw will see her as a great apprentice even before knowing her as part of his autism he thinks everyones nice but his bullies. He gets bullied a lot, so they could share that together
Looks: pale ginger cat with sky blue eyes
Any plot ideas?: At a gathering Fizzlepaw could see someone bullying Sandpaw and will try to put a stop to it. Instead he gets pushed. She could just possibly see if he's okay.
Mention me!: ~Sandpaw~;

~Sandpaw~
February 17th, 2021, 08:44 AM
Name: Fizzlepaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Hyperactive | Playful | Compassionate | Loving | Hard to keep up | Talkative | Loyal | Excitable | Clumsy | Easily Confused | Impressionable | Questionable
Role: Friend
What they think of Sandpaw: Fizzlepaw will see her as a great apprentice even before knowing her as part of his autism he thinks everyones nice but his bullies. He gets bullied a lot, so they could share that together
Looks: pale ginger cat with sky blue eyes
Any plot ideas?: At a gathering Fizzlepaw could see someone bullying Sandpaw and will try to put a stop to it. Instead he gets pushed. She could just possibly see if he's okay.
Mention me!: ~Sandpaw~;
love that idea! Accepted! It may be a while before she goes to a gathering seeing how WC is rn thou....

Madelaine
February 17th, 2021, 08:55 AM
love that idea! Accepted! It may be a while before she goes to a gathering seeing how WC is rn thou....

he busy at this one anyway, but next one is a sure thing I believe

vampy
February 17th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Aa I’m way too obsessed with Shadowbabies, and I’ve been wanting to make this little guy

Name: Poisonpaw
Clan: ShadowClan because I love them too much
Personality: Poisonpaw is a bit of a grump. His prefix, poison, came from his ability to leave a cat feeling irritated. He often gets into trouble, being a rebel and all, but will put up a fight. To those he actually likes (which is rare but could happen with Sandpaw), he’ll be protective of.
Role: Future Mate/Crush
What they think of Sandpaw: Poisonpaw definitely think she’s annoying at first, but then see she isn’t so bad. He’ll have a hard time admitting to it, however. <3
Looks: Gray with a stripe of brown running from his nose to his tail. He also has a green eye on the right side of his face, and a yellow on the left.
Any plot ideas?: At first Poisonpaw will meet Sandpaw in the woods while wandering by the ThunderClan border, and he’ll be catching prey but it pounces over to her side. Sandpaw catches it, and they argue who’s prey it is. Maybe they bump into each other more, then learn to be friends and have secret meetings. Eventually they’ll develop crushes.

~Sandpaw~
February 17th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Aa I’m way too obsessed with Shadowbabies, and I’ve been wanting to make this little guy

Name: Poisonpaw
Clan: ShadowClan because I love them too much
Personality: Poisonpaw is a bit of a grump. His prefix, poison, came from his ability to leave a cat feeling irritated. He often gets into trouble, being a rebel and all, but will put up a fight. To those he actually likes (which is rare but could happen with Sandpaw), he’ll be protective of.
Role: Future Mate/Crush
What they think of Sandpaw: Poisonpaw definitely think she’s annoying at first, but then see she isn’t so bad. He’ll have a hard time admitting to it, however. <3
Looks: Gray with a stripe of brown running from his nose to his tail. He also has a green eye on the right side of his face, and a yellow on the left.
Any plot ideas?: At first Poisonpaw will meet Sandpaw in the woods while wandering by the ThunderClan border, and he’ll be catching prey but it pounces over to her side. Sandpaw catches it, and they argue who’s prey it is. Maybe they bump into each other more, then learn to be friends and have secret meetings. Eventually they’ll develop crushes.
Sandpaw's Windclan... And the reason I allowed ShC is cuz they r in WC camp rn... Accepted after you are aware of this and change your plot idea.

~Sandpaw~
February 17th, 2021, 03:21 PM
he busy at this one anyway, but next one is a sure thing I believe
ok!

vampy
February 18th, 2021, 08:05 AM
Sandpaw's Windclan... And the reason I allowed ShC is cuz they r in WC camp rn... Accepted after you are aware of this and change your plot idea.

I know, but Poisonpaw is a relatively new character and he wasn’t existing when Dawnstar was picking cats to go into WindClan camp.

~Sandpaw~
February 18th, 2021, 02:09 PM
I know, but Poisonpaw is a relatively new character and he wasn’t existing when Dawnstar was picking cats to go into WindClan camp.
Sorry im only taking cats in WC camp/territory...