PDA

View Full Version : #GiveGyreHisDiamondPlaybutton

zinfranny
January 25th, 2017, 11:15 PM
(Gyre needs lives, guys)
:princess:

Alright quickly now let's get Gyre's lives chop chop I have a deadline oh jeez oh gosh
I assume you know how this goes. StarClan cats may only give lives.
Each life must have a meaning behind it, for example, one might be "determination" and so on and so forth.

PLEASE SIGN UP ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STICK WITH THE CEREMONY ROLEPLAY WITH RELATIVELY QUICK REPLIES.
(You will most likely only have to post once.)

Form for applying your character:
Name:
Age/Rank:
Your Activity:
The Life:
Roleplay example(from the forums. Note; the standard isn't high):

Now make it a lil' spicy for me (;

SPOTS TAKEN: 9/9
Ludicrous Lunacy 's Sandpaw, with the life of endurance
fenic! 's Twitefall, with the life of forgiveness
Wolf 's Roaringthunder, with the life of gentleness
Spirit 's Pepperdance, with the life of love
Random Melody 's Fernpaw, with the life of bravery
Empress Of Evil 's Crimsontiger, with the life of trust
Lilly (life is to be determined)
Nightpool 's Coldleaf, with the life of loyalty
Queenie 's Rockcrash, with the life of strength

(When all roles are filled, a PM will be sent containing everyone involved in order begin the roleplay. This will be open for one or two days.)
Closed- Thanks everyone!

wren
January 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Name: Roaringthunder
Age/Rank: At death 68 moons // Warrior
Your Activity: 13.10 PPD
The Life: Gentlness
Roleplay example:
By the forums I assume you mean roleplays in general kitty cat world?
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77&page=33
Here it is. Pretty much the whole page. Will shorten according to lengths of others if I happen to be accepted.

Spirit
January 26th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Name:
Pepperdancer

Age/Rank:
23 at death / Warrior

Your activity:
It may say less than one, but that is due to months of inactivity. I'd say it lays at 4-7 PPD

The life:
Love

RP sample:
9th post here (If I can count...): http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37&page=86

Empress Of Evil
January 26th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Name: Crimsontiger
Age/Rank: 13 moons at death/Warrior
Your Activity: 8-9/10 and between 4 and 6 with ppd
The Life: Trust
RP Sample: Here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73&page=5)

Queenie
January 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
What time would the ceremony be taking place?

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Name: Fernpaw
Age/Rank: 10 Moons, Apprentice
Your Activity: 10/10
The Life: Bravery

(Taken from WindClan Clearing X3)

Swiftsky slipped from the warriors den, the black and white Tom's sea-green eyes sparkling. He stretched his front paws out, letting his claws sink into the snow beneath them. His mouth opened, his jaws stretching into a wide yawn, showing each of his sharp white teeth. His whiskers drew back, his ears flicking as he straightened, letting his gaze roam around. A smile twitched on the Tom's lips as he shook out his fur, fluffing it up as best as he could against the harsh wind though his fur was short. He twisted his head and gave it a few quick licks, tail flicking rapidly back and forth. Yep, this Tom was a restless one, but at least he wasn't as sharp as Pantherstrike.

A purr rumbled in his chest as he turned his head back, his gleaming green eyes focusing on the fresh-kill pile, which was half empty. Disappointment crossed his face for a split second but was gone almost immediately, replaced with a determined smirk. Its normal for Leaf-Bare. He thought, his eyes scanning the clearing. I'll go hunting later... He let his thoughts trail off, looking around again with pricked ears. Maybe someone would like to go with him.

zinfranny
January 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Everybody has been added to the list!
Queenie Most likely around 5:00 pm Pacific time but it's not set in stone. I'd like to aim for tomorrow. Something like this would be discussed deeper in the PM, but again, individuals only have to be present for a short amount of time since you only have to post once. You can also write your post ahead of time and send it to me so I can fill in for you if you are busy at the time once it is set. There will also be a set order in which everyone posts.

wren
January 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Thanks so much! Never have partook in a life recieving cermony before!
Even though we are not required to stay for the whole time, may we continue posting?

Inglewood Binks

Teggy
January 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Name: Silverheart
Age/Rank: 60 moons / elder
Your Activity: I'm very active during the day and less active at night.
The Life: Integrity
Roleplay example(from the forums. Note; the standard isn't high): Stormhaert looked at the cat.
"Im trying to find my sister... She has been missing from my clan for a very long time. She large maine-coon with a long fluffy coat. Has large green eyes. She has two white paws. I fear something is going to happen in my clan! I need to find her and help her get home." Stormheart said. She looked in the water infront of her. Her sister looked just like her, the only thing diffrent was Stormheart had blue eyes instead of green. Where can she be? she thought.

Phoenix Flames
(Gyre needs lives, guys)
:princess:

Alright quickly now let's get Gyre's lives chop chop I have a deadline oh jeez oh gosh
I assume you know how this goes. StarClan cats may only give lives.
Each life must have a meaning behind it, for example, one might be "determination" and so on and so forth.

PLEASE SIGN UP ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STICK WITH THE CEREMONY ROLEPLAY WITH RELATIVELY QUICK REPLIES.
(You will most likely only have to post once.)

Form for applying your character:
Name:
Age/Rank:
Your Activity:
The Life:

Now make it a lil' spicy for me (;

SPOTS TAKEN: 7/9
Ludicrous Lunacy 's Sandpaw, with the life of endurance
fenic! (Life is to be determined)
Wolf 's Roaringthunder, with the life of gentleness
Spirit 's Pepperdance, with the life of love
Random Melody 's Fernpaw, with the life of bravery
Empress Of Evil 's Crimsontiger, with the life of trust
Lilly (life is to be determined)

(When all roles are filled, a PM will be sent containing everyone involved in order begin the roleplay. This will be open for one or two days.)

Name: Twistedskip
Age/Rank: 14 moons at death/Warrior
Your Activity: 9.5-10; It's between 7.39 PPD top 9.30 something PPD
The Life: Courage
Roleplay example(from the forums. Note; the standard isn't high): http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=128751#post128751

zinfranny
@Wolf Sure! Not spontaneously, though. I may have the order as the cat who is giving the life, then me, then you could post after that but only if you are quick enough as to not stall the next person from posting.
(I'll wait now for any more people who may post before determining the places)

Random Melody
January 26th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ey thanks!~ X3 My bab gets to give a life, RIP Fernpaw X3

wren
January 26th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Inglewood Binks

Maybe I shouldn't then. If I feel like keeping up and avoid stalling others perhaps, I just don't wanna prolong the process though.

Nightpool
January 26th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Name: Coldleaf
Age/Rank: 45 moons//Warrior
Your Activity: 4.89
The Life: Loyalty
Roleplay example(from the forums. Note; the standard isn't high): Coldleaf rushed through the woods, feeling the frost tingle on her white pelt. She ducked behind a bramble, her blazing blue eyes peeking out. Her audit twitched, its inner pink core transcending beautifully into a protruding white tuft. She whipped around, keen nose sensing an intruder. She felt her muscles stiffen. This is StarClan now, Coldleaf, she told herself gallantly. I won't be afraid. I cannot be. Coldleaf crept forwards, ears perked, senses aware, and gaze... less than sprightly. She shed her undaunted illusion, creeping out, until she was face-to-face with a ShadowClan tom. "Hey... who are you?" she asked warily, tail swishing. The golden feline didn't respond, but he vanished. Coldleaf, bewildered, backed away. An aberrant, deviating aura surrounded her. It was no scent she had ever inhaled before—no, this scent was StarClan.

(This cat is from the old site... can she still be used?)

Queenie
January 27th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Name: Rockcrash
Age/Rank: 18 Moons at Death (Warrior)
Your Activity: 7/10
The Life: Strength
Roleplay example (from the forums. Note; the standard isn't high): (January Gathering Pg 29) "No loving cats for you?" Leafstorm asked his voice concerned. Perhaps this she-cat already had someone to love.... His heart sank. He wasn't sure why, although he had accepted her, Leafstorm was strong enough to not care. His mouth twitch as he held back a scream. How could this she-cat NOT like him. He was amazing. Strong, independent, and very clever. He didn't even care about what clan he was in and would switch for her. Leafstorm thought about this for a second. Would he go to Riverclan? The thought intrigued him, but he also hated the idea of starting from the bottom of the chain. The dark tom scowled to himself. He'd never thought so much about another cat in this way. It made him cringe to think he was letting himself go so much

zinfranny
January 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
All spots have been filled! Thank you everyone sooo much!! <3

wren
January 27th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Yay!

Nightpool
January 27th, 2017, 08:51 PM

Thank you! I'm glad to have this opportunity ^ ^