PDA

View Full Version : February Gathering

BEAR.
February 2nd, 2021, 09:16 PM
Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]

Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

SHADOWCLAN AND WINDCLAN
ARE NOT ATTENDING THIS GATHERING.

[ Slushie, Jackpot, wnder, ghostwriter ]

duckie
February 3rd, 2021, 09:31 AM
Sootstar

Sootstar led RiverClan to the Seastones without any apparent enthusiasm for the night ahead.

Jade13
February 3rd, 2021, 09:50 AM
asterthorn followed sootstar calmly he wondered how the meeting would go

~Fierce~
February 3rd, 2021, 09:54 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded with the rest of his clan as he headed towards Seastones.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw was excited as she walked with the rest of Riverclan. Her first gathering. She wondered what others would say about her. She was big enough to be considered a warrior but she was an apprentice. That didn't matter. She didn't care what others thought about her.
(Woo-hoo! My first time posting at a gathering!)

spade
February 3rd, 2021, 10:03 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

The gray tabby followed his Clanmates into Seastones, yellow eyes darting around to pick up any traces of the other Clans. It seemed they were first the arrive however, so Kestrelwing let out a huff and took a place in the sand towards the back. The cold night air ruffled up his pelt and the tom shivered, muscles tense as he tried to keep himself warm.

vampy
February 3rd, 2021, 10:25 AM
Ripplepaw of RiverClan

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

*celebrating the fact that I posted fifth, not including BILL.*

Ripplepaw followed Sootstar and the rest of his clan. His first Gathering. Wow. But why was it so empty? No, that was a stupid question to ask. RiverClan had obviously arrived first. He sat down by a few RiverClan warriors and started to ponder. Who would he meet? What would they be like? Most warriors were taught you can only have acquaintances in other clans and not friends, but what were friends going to do him? As long as he shared no information about what was going on in his clan, it would be jussst fine.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

[OPEN]

Moon Kit
February 3rd, 2021, 10:29 AM
Gentlefoot followed Sootstar toward Seastones, noting his obvious lack of enthusiasm. She wondered if something was wrong. Shaking it off, she sat down straight backed as she waited for the gathering to begin.

(Open)

Silverfur & Co
February 3rd, 2021, 10:30 AM
Ripplepaw of RiverClan

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

*celebrating the fact that I posted fifth, not including BILL.*

Ripplepaw followed Sootstar and the rest of his clan. His first Gathering. Wow. But why was it so empty? No, that was a stupid question to ask. RiverClan had obviously arrived first. He sat down by a few RiverClan warriors and started to ponder. Who would he meet? What would they be like? Most warriors were taught you can only have acquaintances in other clans and not friends, but what were friends going to do him? As long as he shared no information about what was going on in his clan, it would be jussst fine.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

[OPEN]

snow padded in behind ripplepaw and sootstar as she looked around she smiled this was like maybe her second or third gathering she had been to in afew moons. She looked at ripple smiling as he looked around the place.

vampy
February 3rd, 2021, 11:03 AM
snow padded in behind ripplepaw and sootstar as she looked around she smiled this was like maybe her second or third gathering she had been to in afew moons. She looked at ripple smiling as he looked around the place.

(just so you know, if Snowpaw went to two or three Gatherings, that means she’s 7 or 8 moons old.)

Ripplepaw stopped his thinking and turned to Snowpaw.
”Oh, h-hey Snowpaw!” he stuttered a greeting with a happy tone.
Ah, suddenly he didn’t need anyone in another clan. Snowpaw was soooo pretty... Ripplepaw continued gazing at the she-cat, a lovesick look on his face. Then it struck him that Snowpaw was probably watching him, and he straightened up immediately.
“Uh, do you know anyone outside of our clan?” he queried, casting a tick of his head.

Silverfur & Co
February 3rd, 2021, 11:10 AM
[CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"](just so you know, if Snowpaw went to two or three Gatherings, that means she’s 7 or 8 moons old.)

Ripplepaw stopped his thinking and turned to Snowpaw.
”Oh, h-hey Snowpaw!” he stuttered a greeting with a happy tone.
Ah, suddenly he didn’t need anyone in another clan. Snowpaw was soooo pretty... Ripplepaw continued gazing at the she-cat, a lovesick look on his face. Then it struck him that Snowpaw was probably watching him, and he straightened up immediately.
“Uh, do you know anyone outside of our clan?” he queried, casting a tick of his head.

Snowpaw looked at him "im not really sure if I do or not." She tried to remember she was better by knowing cats by their pelt most of the time. She caught herself staring at ripple and then looking away {what are you thinking staring at him like that he might think ur an idiot if you keep doing that you frogbrain.} She talked to herself in her thoughts for a moment before glancing at him. (I don't remember how many she actually been to)

vampy
February 3rd, 2021, 11:17 AM
Snowpaw looked at him "im not really sure if I do or not." She tried to remember she was better by knowing cats by their pelt most of the time. She caught herself staring at ripple and then looking away {what are you thinking staring at him like that he might think ur an idiot if you keep doing that you frogbrain.} She talked to herself in her thoughts for a moment before glancing at him. (I don't remember how many she actually been to)

Ripplepaw nodded awkwardly.
Wow, she actually gave me a glance! he puffed in his mind excitedly.
Now it was quite quiet. It wasn’t quiet for the whole clan, of course, but the conversation between he and Snowpaw was.
”I wonder when the other clans are gonna come,” he commented suddenly.
They weren’t necessarily late right now, but he wanted to talk about something.

Silverfur & Co
February 3rd, 2021, 11:21 AM
Ripplepaw nodded awkwardly.
Wow, she actually gave me a glance! he puffed in his mind excitedly.
Now it was quite quiet. It wasn’t quiet for the whole clan, of course, but the conversation between he and Snowpaw was.
”I wonder when the other clans are gonna come,” he commented suddenly.
They weren’t necessarily late right now, but he wanted to talk about something.

"I am not sure if they are or not I surely hope so." She mews looking at him. This was different for her. Some cat that actually was paying attention to her.

iliri
February 3rd, 2021, 11:44 AM
Lakepaw followed her clanmates to the gathering, she looked around at the cats there. It was very interesting to be in the gathering for her first time! It seemed her clan was there first. Smiling, she looked around for any apprentice to talk to..or at LEAST interact with.(OPEN)

vampy
February 3rd, 2021, 01:20 PM
Lakepaw followed her clanmates to the gathering, she looked around at the cats there. It was very interesting to be in the gathering for her first time! It seemed her clan was there first. Smiling, she looked around for any apprentice to talk to..or at LEAST interact with.(OPEN)

Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw looked at a RiverClan apprentice that could be known as Lakepaw.
”Hey, Lakepaw!” he called with a flick of his tail. “Come over here!”
They had some time before the Gathering really did start, so he decided to make the most of it. New friends were nice!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Silverfur & Co (hope you don’t mind I added Lakepaw, and sorry for one of the shorter replies.)

iliri
February 3rd, 2021, 01:27 PM
Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw looked at a RiverClan apprentice that could be known as Lakepaw.
”Hey, Lakepaw!” he called with a flick of his tail. “Come over here!”
They had some time before the Gathering really did start, so he decided to make the most of it. New friends were nice!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Silverfur & Co (hope you don’t mind I added Lakepaw, and sorry for one of the shorter replies.)

Straining her ears, Lakepaw overheard the enthusiastic voice of Ripplepaw. I guess he could be a start.. she silently thought, before padding her way over, nodding her head with greeting. “How are you Ripplepaw?” She kept her voice low, looking at him with sincere blue eyes.

Silverfur & Co
February 3rd, 2021, 01:33 PM
Straining her ears, Lakepaw overheard the enthusiastic voice of Ripplepaw. I guess he could be a start.. she silently thought, before padding her way over, nodding her head with greeting. “How are you Ripplepaw?” She kept her voice low, looking at him with sincere blue eyes.

Snowpaw smiled at lakepaw and nods in hello. She looks at ripple and smiles glad to hang with the other apprentices

WinterMara
February 3rd, 2021, 01:37 PM
The apprentice followed her clan to the Seastones. "Well, this place sure isn't to bad." She mewed, hm, it was quite a site, for a first gathering, Whitepaw, was actually somewhat interested, hey, maybe some of the cats in the other clans weren't as much of a bore as hers, but unfortunatly, her clan was there first. [Open for any cats to talk to her, I will also make posts of her recognizing when the other clans arrive so she can talk to cats outside of Riverclan lol]

vampy
February 3rd, 2021, 01:57 PM

(I’m sorry for my replies, they’re so short-)

”I’m doing pretty well if I do say so myself,” he mewed proudly.
Then looking into Lakepaw’s glowing blue eyes, Ripplepaw responded.
”How about you?” he quizzed back politely, showing off his bright smile.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Silverfur & Co

ghostwriter
February 3rd, 2021, 01:58 PM
Stormcall’s pallid teal eyes flickered against the growing darkness, her ears pricked forward as she brought up the tail of RiverClan’s procession, remaining alert. She padded up to the Seastones, bluish pelt bathed in cool silver light. Something seemed...amiss. The newly ascended deputy’s pelt bristled involuntarily as she scanned the clearing, tail tip twitching slightly.
(Open)

Cobra
February 3rd, 2021, 02:28 PM
➵ Copperpaw 😭

Copperpaw swished his tail as he followed Sootstar, an unexcited expression on his face. Dang, he was not pleased to be here. The apprentice had come last time - he saw no point in visiting again. This wasn't going to be a fun Gathering, and it would definitely be quite uneventful. Although, tensions would definitely be high and the Clans would be at each other's throats(like always, so did that count as something?). But he, for one, would sit at the edge and definitely not look for cute guys.. nopenopenope. Copperpaw would be a good little boy.

[ Open ]

Frozen Reign
February 3rd, 2021, 02:35 PM
Flamedrop padded into the clearing, unconcerned that it was empty. they were always the first ones there. she chose a spot at the back, close enough to hear but in a secluded spot.
(Open)

Poprock
February 3rd, 2021, 03:32 PM
Bumblestep padded towards the back of his clanmates, trying to not get overwhelmed by the waves of anxiety they all seemed to be radiating. Everyone, including Bumblestep himself, seemed to be slightly on edge from the tension of the last gathering. He hadn't been there himself, but he had heard of the verbal warning Sootstar had given. Hopefully, that would be the end of the conflict and the four clans could peacefully co-exist tonight.
A cold gust of wind that carried the smell of the stale scents of all four clans alerted the big tom that they were getting close. Lifting his head, he eagerly awaited the night ahead.
(Open!)

Willowfern
February 3rd, 2021, 06:18 PM
Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle was cold, fluffing up his silver-gray pelt did little to block the chill, he shivered involuntary as a chill ran down his spine.
He picked his way to the Seastones and chose a spot that was sheltered from the wind, which blustered around him, he pricked his ears for the sound of paw steps that would alert him of another clan’s arrival, and he pointed his nose at the sky.

(Open)

ophelia
February 3rd, 2021, 06:19 PM
// wnder - [can Leopardfire join, or nah?]

[OPEN (he's a weirdo though)]

Ghostpaw padded after his leader, right in the front. Despite his position, he wasn't really a central part of the commotion. It was his first Gathering, so he was soaking in all the sights, but not really talking to anyone. Not that he minded. He preferred to be alone most of the time. The pale tabby bounded into the clearing. His clan was the first there, which he noticed with a bit of disappointment. He'd been hoping to see others there when they arrived. Oh well, at least it showed that they were committed. He made his way towards the far edge of the clearing and settled down, tucking his paws under her chest and watching his clanmates make themselves comfortable.

The Flying Pizza
February 3rd, 2021, 09:50 PM
|+|Mothsky of RiverClan|+|Open|+|

The gray warrior padded in behind her clanmates, tired and lost in her thoughts...

iliri
February 4th, 2021, 07:13 AM
(I’m sorry for my replies, they’re so short-)

”I’m doing pretty well if I do say so myself,” he mewed proudly.
Then looking into Lakepaw’s glowing blue eyes, Ripplepaw responded.
”How about you?” he quizzed back politely, showing off his bright smile.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Silverfur & Co

”Rather decent, thank you.” She shortly retorted, licking a paw and trailing it over her ear. She wasn’t that seemingly interested in his...proud like personality. “Do you think the other clans might come?”

Quasar
February 4th, 2021, 07:50 AM
If she was being honest, it felt very strange for her to be the one leading the clan to the Seastones. It had only been a day or two since she was named deputy, so it still seemed rather surreal that the promotion actually happened. Well, to Eveningmist, at least. Her clanmates might already be over from the shock of the sudden promotions, but she sure as hell wasnt. While the initial surprise had pretty much subsided, there was still a minor feeling of numbness, if that was the right word to describe it. As the huge she-cat entered the clearing where Riverclan had already gathered, she took a small breath, light blue eyes briefly scanning the already arrived cats before she focused on where the deputies normally sat. There was already another she-cat there, the new riverclan deputy if she was correct. Well, who else could it be? Riverclan was the only other clan there at that moment, so it seemed rather obvious to her. Head held high, the new deputy started to smoothly stride over to the base of the large rocks with long, fluid pawsteps. Keeping her composure always came rather easily to her, so at least she didnt look like a total idiot. As she reached the stones where the leaders sat, the large snow bengal dipped her head to the other she-cat in greeting before taking a seat next to her.

THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

ghostwriter wnder Slushie BILL.

~Fierce~
February 4th, 2021, 08:06 AM
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded with her clanmates to seastones. She sniffed the air. So they were here after Riverclan. Silverclaw sat down. She noticed that there was someone new in the deputy spot. Had Riverclan gotten a deputy?

~Streampelt~
Streampelt watched as Thunderclan arrived. He saw that a new cat was leading the clan. Did Thunderclan have a new deputy?

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw glanced at the direction of the coming cats. She smelled the air and got a whiff of trees. So this was Thunderclan.
{All three are open}

Quasar
February 4th, 2021, 08:12 AM
// taken!

Following Eveningmist, Glididngfeather padded to the seastones with the rest of her clan. After the past four or so moons of being the one helping to lead the clan, she had to admit it felt pretty strange to go back to just being a warrior. But, hey, this was her decision, so she didnt really feel like complaining. The former deputy nodded to buckstar before splitting off from the group, heading towards the outskirts of the clearing.

---

// open to riverclan cats

Rosefall skipped gracefully after the leader and deputy, his long wavy fur flowing behind him. The thin toms flower crown bounced on his head as he went, his pale blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He was still young for a warrior, and it was only his second gathering since being promoted. He had another, smaller flower crown clutched delicately in his jaws. Coming to a halt in the middle of the clearing, he gazed around before spotting a riverclan cat that seemed to be alone. Smiling warmly, the young tom padded over to them and waved his tail in greeting ¨Hi there! Im rosefall, whats your name?¨ he mewed, his voice soft.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 08:29 AM
”Rather decent, thank you.” She shortly retorted, licking a paw and trailing it over her ear. She wasn’t that seemingly interested in his...proud like personality. “Do you think the other clans might come?”

”I mean, probably. They do every other Gathering, anyways.” he answered.
Maybe Lakepaw was worried about something. He had no idea what went on in the other clans, but they appeared at Gatherings. What would change now?

iliri
February 4th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Lakepaw

The longfurred molly nodded. Her ears perking up as she noticed..ThunderClan arriving. “Oh look, it’s the flea bagged thunder cats. They’re here.” She spat, her fur fluffing slightly as she gave Ripplepaw a look. “Seems one of them has got here.” Minty

Tawnypaw

Oh. My. STARCLAN! MY FIRST GATHERING! Tawnypaw smiled widely, her fur fluffed with excitement that she didn’t even groom it! Who will she meet? Which of the clans was here? Must be RiverClan due to their..icky icky fishy smell. Her mind was FILLED with wonder! The bright molly made her way through, looking for anyone to speak to as her excitement ran through her. (Tawnypaw is open for anyone to talk to her lol)

nocturnal
February 4th, 2021, 08:50 AM
// semi-open to RC

Lionpaw pranced towards the Seastones, majestic and dignified although he lacked the bounce in his step. The last moon had been... troublesome, tiring to say the least. Too many deaths for a supposed haven. Wind combed through his short, golden fur and he struggled to refrain from shivering. No wonder so many felines were dying... they, including himself, were all weak. Not physically, but...

// Willowfern

The scarred, russet-furred molly searched for a secluded spot to sit at. She usually claimed the same area each Gathering, but the cold breeze had convinced most felines to hunker down. Her special place had already been taken, and she saw no point in bothering the other cat—especially not when their fur was shorter than her own.

As she continued her exploration of the Seastones, the large feline noticed a riverdweller lingering around a perfect position, hidden and sheltered from the icy winds. She chuffed in amusement when he shivered, then approached. "Cold?" she laughed lightly, sidling up to him. It wasn't strange for strangers to share warmth, and they weren't touching, so it was alright in her book. "Apologies, I forgot my manners for a moment. I am Honeypool of the Thunder. Who might you be?"

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Lakepaw

The longfurred molly nodded. Her ears perking up as she noticed..ThunderClan arriving. “Oh look, it’s the flea bagged thunder cats. They’re here.” She spat, her fur fluffing slightly as she gave Ripplepaw a look. “Seems one of them has got here.” Minty

Tawnypaw

Oh. My. STARCLAN! MY FIRST GATHERING! Tawnypaw smiled widely, her fur fluffed with excitement that she didn’t even groom it! Who will she meet? Which of the clans was here? Must be RiverClan due to their..icky icky fishy smell. Her mind was FILLED with wonder! The bright molly made her way through, looking for anyone to speak to as her excitement ran through her. (Tawnypaw is open for anyone to talk to her lol)

Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw swung his head around when he smelled the scent of another clan. He couldn’t recognize what it was at first, but then knew when Lakepaw had informed him. Ahead was an apprentice that looked about his age. She had a big smile on her face that she couldn’t seem to take off. At least he was subtle-ish about his excitement. That apprentice looked like a mouse-brain, but who was he to judge.
”I’m gonna go see if I can meet one of them,” he mewed to Lakepaw, padding off.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

[open for preferably a ThC cat]

iliri
February 4th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw swung his head around when he smelled the scent of another clan. He couldn’t recognize what it was at first, but then knew when Lakepaw had informed him. Ahead was an apprentice that looked about his age. She had a big smile on her face that she couldn’t seem to take off. At least he was subtle-ish about his excitement. That apprentice looked like a mouse-brain, but who was he to judge.
”I’m gonna go see if I can meet one of them,” he mewed to Lakepaw, padding off.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

[open for preferably a ThC cat]

Lakepaw

She nodded, going ahead and padding off. She was gonna go ahead and meet some cats of the other clan as well. (OPEN)

Tawnypaw

The bright molly continued to bounce within the gathering. Noticing a RiverClan apprentice, who was around her age. Eeek! This was so exciting! She bounded her way over, her blue gray gaze making contact with his. “Hello! Who are you? Your from RiverClan right? Wow! That’s exciting! What do you do?!” She continued to bubble out questions, extremely excited. Minty

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 09:37 AM
//: bmkmb :\\
A pretty RiverClan apprentice trotted over to Lionpaw. "Hi" She said, her plumy tail raised in welcome. "Are you a ThunderClan apprentice?"

//: Minty :\\
Mistpaw walked over to Ripplepaw. She decided to push away her anxiousness and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Mistpaw... what's your name?"

Peril
February 4th, 2021, 09:39 AM
l Swiftpaw l
The tom's eyes scanned the crowd of cats. He sighed, Another Gathering. Great. he thought.
{OPEN}

stag
February 4th, 2021, 10:04 AM
// open to riverclan cats

Following Eveningmist, Glididngfeather padded to the seastones with the rest of her clan. After the past four or so moons of being the one helping to lead the clan, she had to admit it felt pretty strange to go back to just being a warrior. But, hey, this was her decision, so she didnt really feel like complaining. The former deputy nodded to buckstar before splitting off from the group, heading towards the outskirts of the clearing.

Blackstream was sitting near the Thunderclan warrior and offered a smile kindly,he was wanting drama and adventure since Riverclan was lacking in it these days,other than Stromcall being made deputy but that was lame! Ello,Nice to meet you Thunderclanner,Im Blackstream of Riverclan. Whats your name? Blackstream lashed his tail,the black and grey tabby cat looked at the ginger shecat,Thunderclan was peaceful hopefully,but he counldnt shake as dreaded feeling when windclan diddnt arrive before Thunderclan. Hows Thunderclan? Im sorry but im surprised your sitting down here since your deputy after all.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 10:09 AM
//: bmkmb :\\
A pretty RiverClan apprentice trotted over to Lionpaw. "Hi" She said, her plumy tail raised in welcome. "Are you a ThunderClan apprentice?"

//: Minty :\\
Mistpaw walked over to Ripplepaw. She decided to push away her anxiousness and introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Mistpaw... what's your name?"

Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw glanced around for a cat to talk to, when all of a sudden, two she-cats came up to him. This place was busy!
”Oh, I’m Ripplepaw!” he mewed cheerily, casting his small smile out to Mistpaw.
He looked at the other apprentice for a moment — the one who was rambling on. Ripple realized that he did that too, and he was being a hypocrite.
”Well, I usually train with my awesome mentor, Larkstripe, so I can be a good warrior! If I’m not doing that, it’s usually helping the elders though,” he joked at the last part. ”Anyways, you guys are ThunderClan, right? What do you do there?”

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
D a s h

nocturnal
February 4th, 2021, 10:22 AM
// -Skyfall-

The golden-furred feline looked on inquisitively as a plumper riverdweller approached. No wonder they were called fishfaces... while the other clans panicked, these cats were obviously living in pleasant, conditions, oblivious to the turmoil around them. "Yeah," he confirmed regardless. "Lionpaw. And who are you?"

Poprock
February 4th, 2021, 10:23 AM
//Robinwhisker\\
As the calico warrior arrived with the rest of her clan, tail held high and fur slightly ruffled from excitement, Robinwhisker was a little surprised that Windclan and Shadowclan had yet to arrive. The fishy smell of Riverclan almost overwhelmed her as she bounded into the clearing, eager to talk to some new cats.
(Open)
//Bumblestep\\
Bumblestep had made his way towards the edge of the Seastones, tucking his paws underneath himself. Stifiling a purr at the sight of the younger warriors and apprentices begin to converse, he let himself simply enjoy the moment. This was what he enjoyed most. Tonight there would be no fighting. Just peace.
(Open)

Quasar
February 4th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Blackstream was sitting near the Thunderclan warrior and offered a smile kindly,he was wanting drama and adventure since Riverclan was lacking in it these days, other than Stromcall being made deputy but that was lame! Ello,Nice to meet you Thunderclanner,Im Blackstream of Riverclan. Whats your name? Blackstream lashed his tail,the black and grey tabby cat looked at the ginger shecat,Thunderclan was peaceful hopefully,but he counldnt shake as dreaded feeling when windclan diddnt arrive before Thunderclan. Hows Thunderclan? Im sorry but im surprised your sitting down here since your deputy after all.

Glidingfeather turned when she heard a voice coming from behind her, narrowed green eyes flitting towards the origin of it. Briefly sniffing the air was enough to tell that this was a riverclan warrior, but that was fairly obvious seeing as they were the only other clan there. Mildly interesting, sure, but it was quite like Shadowclan to arrive ¨fashionably¨ late. The tall she-cat stayed silent as he introduced himself, and asked for...her name? At that, the former deputy had to fight to hold back her snickering, a paw covering her mouth as she ducked her head, shoulders shaking with laughter, ¨Oh stars... You, Blackwhatever, you havent been paying attention to past gatherings, have you? How would someone not know the name of a deputy? Hmm, well, warrior now, but seriously? Are you deaf?¨ She responded, composing herself again and forcing down the laughter. A noticeable roll of her eyes followed the statement, her ears pricked while she waited for a response.

iliri
February 4th, 2021, 10:34 AM
Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ripplepaw glanced around for a cat to talk to, when all of a sudden, two she-cats came up to him. This place was busy!
He looked at the other apprentice for a moment — the one who was rambling on. Ripple realized that he did that too, and he was being a hypocrite.
”Well, I usually train with my awesome mentor, Larkstripe, so I can be a good warrior! If I’m not doing that, it’s usually helping the elders though,” he joked at the last part. ”Anyways, you guys are ThunderClan, right? What do you do there?”

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
D a s h

”Oh! I’m Tawnypaw! We usually care for the elders, and make sure our clan is nice and neat!” She purred loudly. The bright apprentice was smiling so much it hurt her cheeks. She then looked at Mistpaw, smiling widely before looking back at Ripplepaw.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 10:44 AM
”Oh! I’m Tawnypaw! We usually care for the elders, and make sure our clan is nice and neat!” She purred loudly. The bright apprentice was smiling so much it hurt her cheeks. She then looked at Mistpaw, smiling widely before looking back at Ripplepaw.

Huh. He had always imagined RiverClan had done things a little more uniquely other clans, but there wasn’t much of a difference. Except for eating fish. The clans had an insult specifically for RiverClan just because they ate fish! He thought it was a ridiculous thing.
”When do you think WindClan and ShadowClan are gonna get here?” Ripplepaw questioned them.
ShadowClan was usually last to Gatherings, but what about WindClan? Shouldn’t they be here already with their quick feet and all? Oh well. They would just have to give it some time.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
-Skyfall-

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 11:27 AM
~ Featherbreeze - Riverclan - Open ~

It felt like the last gathering was only yesterday and yet, here was another one. She began to move to an open spot. Featherbreeze didn't see any of the other clans besides Thunderclan yet but they would probably arrive soon. She was excitedly awaiting the for their arrival. What she was most excited about was to talk to new apprentices. Featherbreeze felt like she did a pretty good job making new apprentices feel welcome last gathering. maybe she might even be able to catch up with Moonpaw and Flamepaw if she was remembering those names correctly. Featherbreeze remembered speaking to them last gathering they were both really sweet.

~ Littlemist - Riverclan - Closed ~

He reluctantly strolled down. Littlemist wasn't a very social person yoh might say. He never enjoyed gatherings and maybe that's why he never went. But this time he had convinced himself to come. He could already feel the regret as he looked around. SO MANY CATS.

Jade13
February 4th, 2021, 11:31 AM
~ Featherbreeze - Riverclan - Open ~

It felt like the last gathering was only yesterday and yet, here was another one. She began to move to an open spot. Featherbreeze didn't see any of the other clans yet but they would probably arrive soon. She was excitedly awaiting the for their arrival. What she was most excited about was to talk to new apprentices. Featherbreeze felt like she did a pretty good job making new apprentices feel welcome last gathering. maybe she might even be able to catch up with Moonpaw and Flamepaw if she was remembering those names correctly. Featherbreeze remembered speaking to them last gathering they were both really sweet.

~ Littlemist - Riverclan - Open ~

He reluctantly strolled down. Littlemist wasn't a very social person yoh might say. He never enjoyed gatherings and maybe that's why he never went. But this time he had convinced himself to come. He could already feel the regret as he looked around. SO MANY CATS.

hello little mist how are you? asterthorn asked

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 11:31 AM
// -Skyfall-

The golden-furred feline looked on inquisitively as a plumper riverdweller approached. No wonder they were called fishfaces... while the other clans panicked, these cats were obviously living in pleasant, conditions, oblivious to the turmoil around them. "Yeah," he confirmed regardless. "Lionpaw. And who are you?"

"My name is Cloudpaw. How long have you been training?" She noticed he was thinner than her and felt a rush of sympathy. She was well aware that RiverClan had the most prey, and wished she could help.

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Huh. He had always imagined RiverClan had done things a little more uniquely other clans, but there wasn’t much of a difference. Except for eating fish. The clans had an insult specifically for RiverClan just because they ate fish! He thought it was a ridiculous thing.
”When do you think WindClan and ShadowClan are gonna get here?” Ripplepaw questioned them.
ShadowClan was usually last to Gatherings, but what about WindClan? Shouldn’t they be here already with their quick feet and all? Oh well. They would just have to give it some time.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
-Skyfall-

She shrugged. "I don't know. I've been keeping an eye out for them, but maybe they aren't coming? When I was on patrol the other day the WindClan border stank of ShadowClan."

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 11:33 AM
~ Littlemist - feather lily ~

Littlemist jumped at the sound of his name. Quickly he regained his composure and looked at the cat. "I'm doing fine." He mewed trying not to sound as if he had just Bern scared out of his wits by this cat.

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Ripplepaw

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

D a s h

"Yeah, I'm ThunderClan. So is my sister, but she didn't come." Mistpaw said, laughing at his remark.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 11:48 AM
She shrugged. "I don't know. I've been keeping an eye out for them, but maybe they aren't coming? When I was on patrol the other day the WindClan border stank of ShadowClan."

”WindClan scent on ShadowClan territory? Now that’s weird. Dawnstar wouldn’t let them touch a mousetail of their territory. I guess something happened,” Ripplepaw commented, actually putting thought into something for once. “But what?”
His tail brushed the ground, and he rested on the ground. He looked up at the sky, then his turquoise eyes shifted to Tawnypaw.
“Have you heard anything about it?” he inquired.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

D a s h

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 11:49 AM
”WindClan scent on ShadowClan territory? Now that’s weird. Dawnstar wouldn’t let them touch a mousetail of their territory. I guess something happened,” Ripplepaw commented, actually putting thought into something for once. “But what?”
His tail brushed the ground, and he rested on the ground. He looked up at the sky, then his turquoise eyes shifted to Tawnypaw.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

D a s h

"I wonder what happened."

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 11:55 AM
~ Sunripple - Thunderclan - Open ~

Sunripple marched down hoping it would just be a normal meeting. He only spotted Riverclan but that didn't set off any alarm bells. Sunripple didn't care whether or not a cat talked to him as long as nothing to drastic had happened between the clans.

iliri
February 4th, 2021, 12:33 PM

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

D a s h

Tawnypaw shook her head, her eyes turned to worry. “No, no I haven’t! But I hope WindClan is hopefully dealing with ShadowClan just fine!” Her fur bristled. Just the thought of living with those fur balls made her nose wrinkle and her hackles raise.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 12:59 PM
Tawnypaw shook her head, her eyes turned to worry. “No, no I haven’t! But I hope WindClan is hopefully dealing with ShadowClan just fine!” Her fur bristled. Just the thought of living with those fur balls made her nose wrinkle and her hackles raise.

At his one moment of actual thought, Ripplepaw jumped out of it.
”That’s quite strange. If the other leaders aren’t coming, the ones here should be announcing soon. It was nice to meet you!” he gave a bounce, throwing the topic away like a piece of crowfood.
It was fine as long RiverClan wasn’t involved. At least his clan wasn’t in danger, right? Ripplepaw walked away from his conversation to sit down again by Snowpaw, and he gazed up at the two leaders, turquoise eyes shining faintly.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-Skyfall-

ophelia
February 4th, 2021, 01:41 PM
// rosetherosey

Ghostpaw glanced up as ThunderClan made their way into the clearing. They smelled odd, and he'd never seen so many of them in one place. At least they didn't smell bad like ShadowClan did, he guessed. One warrior made his way over to a spot near Ghostpaw, and Ghostpaw glanced at him. A tabby with warm tones.

// [OPEN]

Darkfire padded after his new deputy into the clearing and sat near the back just like he did in Clan meetings. That way his huge bulk wouldn't get in the way of the other cats' lines of vision. HE gazed around, immediately scenting RiverClan.

WinterMara
February 4th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Whitepaw noticed Thunderclan come in, well, may as well try and interact with one of the cats from that clan, or two. [Open for TC, but also RC still!]

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 02:13 PM
~ Sunripple - Paradise ~

He noticed a young Riverclan cat looking at him. They were most likely an apprentice. Oh well, he should at least get some interaction. Sunripple padded over to the Riverclan cat. "Hi, I'm Sunripple. What about you?" The tabby mewed.

poppy
February 4th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Whitepaw noticed Thunderclan come in, well, may as well try and interact with one of the cats from that clan, or two. [Open for TC, but also RC still!]

A pretty ThunderClan apprentice was not far from him/her and she looked around for someone to talk to.

WinterMara
February 4th, 2021, 02:15 PM
Hm? Oh, a Thunderclan apprentice, she could do with this. "Oh, hello, what is your name? I am Whitepaw of Riverclan." She mewed. -Skyfall-

ophelia
February 4th, 2021, 02:57 PM
// rosetherosey

The ThunderClan cat had caught him watching. Oh well. Ghostpaw was startled when the cat came over though, since he wasn't used to people wanting to talk to him. He didn't show it though, instead keeping his eyes trained on the ThunderClan warrior. He dipped his head in greeting.
"Hello," he responded with a blink. "Ghostpaw," he responded in way of an introduction.

Willowfern
February 4th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Fishspeckle

“I’m Fishspeckle of RiverClan, nice to meet you, Honeypool,” He dipped his head respectfully, “And yes, it is quite cold!” He snorted, “Funny me saying that, a cat who swims in cold water quite often.”

kieryn
February 4th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Jackpot

Snowpaw raised her head and took a few seconds to turn towards the sounds of the voice "hello there rosefall, I'm snowpaw nice to meet you" She sniffed the air and murmured "are those flowers i smell?"

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 07:02 PM
~ Sunripple - Paradise ~

Sunripple looked Ghostpaw over before quickly deciding on hos to start this conversation. "So I'm guessing you're an apprentice of Riverclan?" Sunripple mewed trying not to be awkward as ever.

stag
February 4th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Glidingfeather turned when she heard a voice coming from behind her, narrowed green eyes flitting towards the origin of it. Briefly sniffing the air was enough to tell that this was a riverclan warrior, but that was fairly obvious seeing as they were the only other clan there. Mildly interesting, sure, but it was quite like Shadowclan to arrive ¨fashionably¨ late. The tall she-cat stayed silent as he introduced himself, and asked for...her name? At that, the former deputy had to fight to hold back her snickering, a paw covering her mouth as she ducked her head, shoulders shaking with laughter, ¨Oh stars... You, Blackwhatever, you havent been paying attention to past gatherings, have you? How would someone not know the name of a deputy? Hmm, well, warrior now, but seriously? Are you deaf?¨ She responded, composing herself again and forcing down the laughter. A noticeable roll of her eyes followed the statement, her ears pricked while she waited for a response.

Its Blackstream and No i'm not deaf. I'm a new warrior and ha Im very forgetful my bad but I role remeber Ranks with looks,like I remember Your leaders Brown and white and leader,don't remember his Name tho. Something Branch right? You were Deputy and ginger. That about all I remember at this point. Blackstream laughed nervously at the Shecat,he lashed his tail once more and calmed down,he Looked into her Green eyes and looked down it was his first talk to a cat outside of Riverclan for once. He had hoped it wasnt so embarssing as hell. He coughed in the silence covering his mouth with his paw offering a smile once more but kept it short. So hows....Thunderclan during these hard times? Riverclans got some great new thing moon!
He mewed to her. The ginger shecat looked like she would rip out his tounge if he diddnt shut the stars up

nocturnal
February 4th, 2021, 11:14 PM
// Willowfern

The molly watched in amusement at his attitude. "Did they name you after a salmon?" she joked lightly. While Honeypool wasn't a fish master, even she knew that salmon were silvery, speckled creatures large enough to feed at least two.

// -Skyfall-

"Cloudpaw... that's a pretty name," the tomcat remarked. Then, he smirked. "I've been an apprentice for nine moons, but I've been training myself for twenty-two." Lionpaw watched curiously, searching for any sort of reaction to that. "How long have you been an apprentice for?" he inquired.

Willowfern
February 5th, 2021, 07:05 AM
Fishspeckle

“Perhaps!’ He chuckled, “I do look kind of like one!”

poppy
February 5th, 2021, 07:38 AM
// -Skyfall-

"Cloudpaw... that's a pretty name," the tomcat remarked. Then, he smirked. "I've been an apprentice for nine moons, but I've been training myself for twenty-two." Lionpaw watched curiously, searching for any sort of reaction to that. "How long have you been an apprentice for?" he inquired.[/QUOTE]

She seemed impressed at how long he had been training. "Only about five moons." Cloudpaw said, sitting down and licking her paws.

Silverfur & Co
February 5th, 2021, 07:41 AM
Snowpaw stood there smiling looking around for another cat to talk to it had been a bit since she had last been there

WinterMara
February 5th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Hm? Oh, a Thunderclan apprentice, she could do with this. "Oh, hello, what is your name? I am Whitepaw of Riverclan." She mewed. @/-Skyfall-

A quick bump on this interaction -Skyfall-

Jade13
February 5th, 2021, 01:12 PM

Littlemist jumped at the sound of his name. Quickly he regained his composure and looked at the cat. "I'm doing fine." He mewed trying not to sound as if he had just Bern scared out of his wits by this cat.

im suprised no other clan is here yet asterthorn said sitting down

poppy
February 5th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Hm? Oh, a Thunderclan apprentice, she could do with this. "Oh, hello, what is your name? I am Whitepaw of Riverclan." She mewed. -Skyfall-
"I'm Featherpaw, it's nice to meet you. I'm looking for my brother Smokepaw. Have you seen him? He was with me a minute ago."

WinterMara
February 5th, 2021, 01:27 PM
"Oh, I don't believe I have seen a cat by that name, at least, not of, I assume Thunderclan? You surely aren't in Riverclan and the other two aren't here." -Skyfall-

poppy
February 5th, 2021, 02:19 PM
//: WinterRabbit5350

"Yes, ThunderClan." Featherpaw looked around a moment longer, then turned to face Whitepaw. "How long have you been training?"

WinterMara
February 5th, 2021, 02:21 PM
"I think, one moon perhaps?" She said, unsure if it had even been a moon yet, but it was close to that point. "How long yourself?" -Skyfall-

poppy
February 5th, 2021, 02:26 PM
"I think, one moon perhaps?" She said, unsure if it had even been a moon yet, but it was close to that point. "How long yourself?" -Skyfall-

"Four moons." Featherpaw said, sitting down. "My mentor had kits, though, so now I just tag along with the other apprentices and their mentors."

rosetherosey
February 5th, 2021, 02:30 PM

"Same here. But, they're probably just late." Littlemist mewed half jokingly. Two clans missing for a gathering? Probably a fight or something. Although that was something they would be punished for, via the truce.

WinterMara
February 5th, 2021, 02:30 PM
"Oh I see, I hope she's doing well then." The cat assumed it was a she, after all, why would they stop training Featherpaw if they were a tom who had kits? -Skyfall-

Wolfgirl8
February 5th, 2021, 07:44 PM
Forestpaw bounded into the mass of cats a couple Fox lengths away from Thunderclan’s deputy. It still had her a tad puzzled. Why had Glidingfeatger felt the need to step down? From what Forestpaw could tell she had been an excellent deputy...but alas it was none of her business. Determined not to spend the gathering alone like last time she bounced over to what she deemed was another apprentice. “Hi there! I’m Forestpaw!”

( Open )

iliri
February 5th, 2021, 07:55 PM
Forestpaw bounded into the mass of cats a couple Fox lengths away from Thunderclan’s deputy. It still had her a tad puzzled. Why had Glidingfeatger felt the need to step down? From what Forestpaw could tell she had been an excellent deputy...but alas it was none of her business. Determined not to spend the gathering alone like last time she bounced over to what she deemed was another apprentice. “Hi there! I’m Forestpaw!”

( Open )

Lakepaw

The young molly was padding around. Her nostrils was stinking with the scent of ThunderClan cats. Ugh, they can BE so annoying! The blue-gray tabby’s fur bristled heavily as she saw..an enthusiastic apprentice as it seemed bounding towards her. As she saw her greeting her, she wrinkled her nose, forcing herself not to gag. “Lakepaw..” she spat, heavy disgust within her tone. She wanted nothing to do with this ThunderClaner!

Wolfgirl8
February 5th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Forestpaw’s ears lowered as she noted Lakepaw’s hostile and seemingly disgusted tone. That was odd, but the other apprentice could just be one of those grumpy cats. Still a little strange. Well...not too strange if it was a Shadowclan apprentice but she hadn’t thought they had arrived yet. Deciding to keep acting friendly the russet she cat sat down and smiled at Lakepaw. “So what clan are you from?” She asked as a starter, for some reason Forestpaw seemed to have trouble distinguishing scents(especially at a gathering)..perhaps it was because she’d been in a fire once. Or perhaps her nose just sucked.
( D a s h )

~dust~
February 5th, 2021, 09:08 PM
Dustsong padded toward the sea stones with her new friend by her side rubbing her shoulder she said
Snow! I’m excited for this!
She smiled and looked at snow
The Flying Pizza

nocturnal
February 5th, 2021, 11:12 PM
// Willowfern

Honeypool smirked in amusement. "Well, I suppose I can't complain. I was named after the shade of my pelt, obviously." Weren't most cats named that way? Red-based felines called to fire, and white-based felines seemed of ice, not to mention the infamous black-pelted names.

// -Skyfall-

The still-apprentice felt bemusement wash over him, but it dissipated no more than a moment later. He'd been half-expecting some sort of comment on his age. If he'd been training for twenty-two moons, he needed to be twenty-two moons old at the least, and apprentices were usually warriors by twelve. To have trained for five moons, he noted that Cloudpaw was eleven moons old at the minimum. "So how's RiverClan doing?" Lionpaw asked for the sake of keeping the conversation going.

plum
February 6th, 2021, 02:31 AM
Plumpaw follows Sootstar to the Gathering. As per usual for her, she was only in it for the night out by the ocean. The silver she-cat pads after the rest of the Clan for as long as she had to before veering away and making for the beach, delighting silently in the lull of the waves. Taking a seat, she stares at the gentle waves, as if becoming entranced.

Willowfern
February 6th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Fishspeckle

He nodded,
“Pelt shading and or feeling is the basis of most names,” He frowned, “Imagine a soft pelted cat named Softfur or something and then turning out to be a murderer or something,” Fishspeckle snickered.

iliri
February 6th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Forestpaw’s ears lowered as she noted Lakepaw’s hostile and seemingly disgusted tone. That was odd, but the other apprentice could just be one of those grumpy cats. Still a little strange. Well...not too strange if it was a Shadowclan apprentice but she hadn’t thought they had arrived yet. Deciding to keep acting friendly the russet she cat sat down and smiled at Lakepaw. “So what clan are you from?” She asked as a starter, for some reason Forestpaw seemed to have trouble distinguishing scents(especially at a gathering)..perhaps it was because she’d been in a fire once. Or perhaps her nose just sucked.
( D a s h )

what clan was she from? Is this cat really that mouse-brained? Lakepaw thought bitterly, but she decided to let it past. “RiverClan, your ThunderClan I presume?” She tried to keep it civil, but her tail was giving it away that she was irritated with it’s annoying twitching.

Wolfgirl8
February 6th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Okay so this cat was definitely grumpy and not very friendly either, but still it was a gathering and Forestpaw was here to make friends. Hopefully Lakepaw lightened up a bit. “Correct!” She mewed with a slightly fake bright smile. After a moment she continued, “How’s your clan doing?”
( D a s h )

Estelle
February 6th, 2021, 10:21 PM
Oh goodness, oh goodness, another gathering - Flamepaw was feeling quite nervous but no. She wouldn't let it get the better of her. She'd take a deep breath and walk as if... As if... Well she didn't know but she'd walk in confidently and no one would judge or look at her. Yeah. And that's what she did. One deep breath and a head held high, she walked in with the rest of her clanmates, quickly finding herself a spot to sit down and watch. So far, so good. She looked around her and was pleased to see no one seemed to pay any particular attention to her and she hoped it would stay that way.

[ Open ]

------

So... Where were they going again? Primrosepaw had just heard a few leave and so she decided to follow. Now, she was here - it reminded her of that place where everyone was screaming and everything was loud, though this time it was much much more quiet. She didn't really know why, nor did it interest her that much. What interested her was where they were and why it sounded like so many went there. Or was she alone? The small apprentice aimlessly walked around, not paying any attention to any possible cats around her until she eventually stumbled right back onto her hind. Primrosepaw shook her head to that, a bit confused by the sudden fall though not harmed, of course.

[ Open, possibly for a babysitter ]

Poprock
February 7th, 2021, 12:24 AM
Estelle
Finally! Another clan has arrived. I was worried that Riverclan was going to be the only ones to show up tonight. The tom thought as cats of all shapes and sizes began to filter in among the Riverclan cats.
Bumblestep purred at the sight of the timid Thunderclan apprentice, looking as if she wished her fur was invisible. Her eyes darted around the clearing, obviously hoping that no one noticed she was there. Then why come to the gathering at all?
He wanted to go over and talk to her, maybe help ease her into socializing. However, he knew what he meant to say and what he actually says are two different things. Any of his clan mates could tell you that.
Rather than moving from his spot, he stayed rooted there. No longer laying down, but sitting. Hoping to catch her gaze, he put on the friendliest face he could manage. If she wanted to talk to him, she could, but he wouldn't pressure her to do so.

iliri
February 7th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Okay so this cat was definitely grumpy and not very friendly either, but still it was a gathering and Forestpaw was here to make friends. Hopefully Lakepaw lightened up a bit. “Correct!” She mewed with a slightly fake bright smile. After a moment she continued, “How’s your clan doing?”
( D a s h )

Lakepaw slightly raised a brow, able to tell that the smile was interestingly fake. Rasping her tongue over her paw and trailing it over her ear, she went ahead and retorted after a few moments of silence, “Decent. Yours?”

Wolfgirl8
February 7th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Forestpaw opened her mouth to answer but paused. Thunderclan had been doing good as well but...their had been some recent...issues. Should she wait for Buckstar to announce or would it be alright to tell another apprentice. After a moment she decided it couldn’t hurt, “Pretty good save for some...issues revolving around some new predators in our territory,”.
( D a s h )

iliri
February 7th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Forestpaw opened her mouth to answer but paused. Thunderclan had been doing good as well but...their had been some recent...issues. Should she wait for Buckstar to announce or would it be alright to tell another apprentice. After a moment she decided it couldn’t hurt, “Pretty good save for some...issues revolving around some new predators in our territory,”.
( D a s h )

”Predators? Those aren’t common within ThunderClan boundaries..” her tone was low, her blue gaze turning to slits. Her curiosity was flourishing though, what type of predator could it be? Deciding not to ask, she then went on. “I see new apprentices, any of them decent or whatever?”

Astraea
February 7th, 2021, 03:15 PM
~rainpuddle sat down , as he waited for the rest of the clans to get there~

poppy
February 8th, 2021, 08:25 AM
"Oh I see, I hope she's doing well then." The cat assumed it was a she, after all, why would they stop training Featherpaw if they were a tom who had kits? -Skyfall-

"Yeah, she is. She had five kits, all healthy and already running around camp." Featherpaw purred.

poppy
February 8th, 2021, 08:35 AM
// Willowfern

Honeypool smirked in amusement. "Well, I suppose I can't complain. I was named after the shade of my pelt, obviously." Weren't most cats named that way? Red-based felines called to fire, and white-based felines seemed of ice, not to mention the infamous black-pelted names.

// -Skyfall-

The still-apprentice felt bemusement wash over him, but it dissipated no more than a moment later. He'd been half-expecting some sort of comment on his age. If he'd been training for twenty-two moons, he needed to be twenty-two moons old at the least, and apprentices were usually warriors by twelve. To have trained for five moons, he noted that Cloudpaw was eleven moons old at the minimum. "So how's RiverClan doing?" Lionpaw asked for the sake of keeping the conversation going.

She purred. "We're fine, still plenty of fish to eat. My sister Mistpaw caught a giant crow yesterday, she almost broke her back catching it." Cloudpaw noticed that he was older then most apprentices. "If you dn't mind me asking, why are you still an apprentice? Aren't you old enough to be a warrior?"

nocturnal
February 8th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Fishspeckle

He nodded,
“Pelt shading and or feeling is the basis of most names,” He frowned, “Imagine a soft pelted cat named Softfur or something and then turning out to be a murderer or something,” Fishspeckle snickered.Honeypool chuckled softly at his joke. "Imagine a Stoneclaw turning out incredibly kind with a hatred of fighting," she continued, "or a Lightningdash being lazy but a good storyteller." Names this, names that. Holly trees and honeybees... Did it really matter what cats called themselves? Regardless of pelt color or name, their hearts would always stay the same.

She purred. "We're fine, still plenty of fish to eat. My sister Mistpaw caught a giant crow yesterday, she almost broke her back catching it." Cloudpaw noticed that he was older then most apprentices. "If you dn't mind me asking, why are you still an apprentice? Aren't you old enough to be a warrior?"He flicked his ear at the crow comment. Good, Lionpaw thought. He hated those foul birds. Even one less resulted in a better world. "It's complicated," the golden-furred tom dismissed. "Stupid mentors, natural disasters, and the occasional mix-up. Trust me, I've been qualified for seasons." The still-apprentice returned, "How about you? Do you anticipate promotion soon?"

poppy
February 8th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Honeypool chuckled softly at his joke. "Imagine a Stoneclaw turning out incredibly kind with a hatred of fighting," she continued, "or a Lightningdash being lazy but a good storyteller." Names this, names that. Holly trees and honeybees... Did it really matter what cats called themselves? Regardless of pelt color or name, their hearts would always stay the same.

He flicked his ear at the crow comment. Good, Lionpaw thought. He hated those foul birds. Even one less resulted in a better world. "It's complicated," the golden-furred tom dismissed. "Stupid mentors, natural disasters, and the occasional mix-up. Trust me, I've been qualified for seasons." The still-apprentice returned, "How about you? Do you anticipate promotion soon?"

Cloudpaw nodded. "When I'm twelve moons, I am going to ask my mentor if I can take my final assessment." The long furred apprentice flicked her ear. "Who's your mentor?"

WinterMara
February 8th, 2021, 01:14 PM
-Skyfall-

"Ah, I see, I do hope that happiness, continues then." It was halfhearted but it was nicer to say that, instead of her not caring.

poppy
February 8th, 2021, 02:33 PM
-Skyfall-

"Ah, I see, I do hope that happiness, continues then." It was halfhearted but it was nicer to say that, instead of her not caring.

"Yeah." Featherpaw murmured softly.

Willowfern
February 8th, 2021, 03:24 PM
bmkmb

Fishspeckle

“Yeah, names can be quite the misnomer huh?” Fishspeckle meowed, flicking his ear.

nocturnal
February 8th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Cloudpaw nodded. "When I'm twelve moons, I am going to ask my mentor if I can take my final assessment." The long furred apprentice flicked her ear. "Who's your mentor?""Does it matter?" the golden-furred feline responded. Except for the first one, they'd tried their best. He simply wasn't... compatible with the majority of them. "A newer warrior is currently assigned to me," Lionpaw relented. "Who's yours?"

bmkmb

Fishspeckle

“Yeah, names can be quite the misnomer huh?” Fishspeckle meowed, flicking his ear. Honeypool flicked her tail in agreement, wondering what to say next. Not that she had anything wrong with silence, but the announcements hadn't started yet and with two clans missing, the only thing making the current Gathering seem normal was the idle chatter. "Do you have an apprentice?" she settled on asking.

Willowfern
February 8th, 2021, 03:41 PM
bmkmb

Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle shook his head, lapping at his paw and drawing it over his ear idly,
“No, I don’t have one currently,” He meowed, “I usually try to train those without mentors... the last mentorless apprentice I took on was named Ravenpaw...” He was drawn back to the memory of that horrible day when she’d been killed by the badger, grief hung heavily on his heart, “But she was killed by a badger on her way back to camp with me, she loved sand, she wanted her Warrior name to be Ravensand, I remember.”

poppy
February 8th, 2021, 03:43 PM
"Does it matter?" the golden-furred feline responded. Except for the first one, they'd tried their best. He simply wasn't... compatible with the majority of them. "A newer warrior is currently assigned to me," Lionpaw relented. "Who's yours?"

Honeypool flicked her tail in agreement, wondering what to say next. Not that she had anything wrong with silence, but the announcements hadn't started yet and with two clans missing, the only thing making the current Gathering seem normal was the idle chatter. "Do you have an apprentice?" she settled on asking.

"Thriftleap. He's pretty nice, kind of quiet though."

stag
February 8th, 2021, 06:02 PM

Im very forgetful my bad,all I remember at this that colors. Your ginger and Green for me. My leader is White,grey and yellow,its basicaly that fot everyone. Also congrats on uh erm Becoming a warrior again? A bold choice to stepdown I guess. Whos the new deputy now? That White Grey and light grey cat near the Brown and one? I remember Thats Buckstar If I remember correctly. Im sorry for not remebering you. Your name so I can stop calling you Ginger and green cat? Blackstream laughed nervously as he offered a nervous glance to Glidingfeather,The scared black and grey tomcat looked at sky and at the bright moon,the stars made the black sky some how pretty. He wasnt allowed to to anything for the last 3 moons for killing an apprentince in a battle training,the thrill was fun. Frosttail had reported the murder of Lionpaw,Frosttail was his next target but that would have to wait he was forced to talk to this cat. He hid behide this nervous personility as he was holding himself back from killing everycat here,it was fun but Glidingfeather was nice kinda,she was annoying to talk too.

Astraea
February 8th, 2021, 06:11 PM
-Cowtail-
--------------------
~cowtail walked herself towards the rock and then sat , down. Looks like shadow , and wind were later then them.~ ... ~she sighed and looked at the riverclan warrior talking to glidingfeather , then at herself this was going to boring she could tell~
{open for riverclan}

-Thunderchaser-
---------------------------
~thunderchaser knew they were late and wasnt worried by it , at least they were here. Right? Lets hope so , because she wanted to go home.~

Silverfur & Co
February 9th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Snowpaw sniffed around only scents she could identify was theirs and thunder but couldn't find anyone new to talk to yet

Poprock
February 9th, 2021, 07:12 PM
~Fox~

Bumblestep padded up to Cowtail, noticing her bored expression. Why does everyone act like gatherings are a chore?

Sitting beside the she-cat, he gazed out over the two conversing clans. In all honesty, he was glad Shadowclan and Windclan weren't here yet. They have been nothing but trouble these past couple moons (especially Shadowclans disrespectful leader).
"I'm guessing you aren't really a fan of gatherings?" He asked with a small smile.

~Fierce~
February 10th, 2021, 04:01 PM
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw looked around. She wanted to talk to someone, mainly someone from Riverclan. She spotted a Riverclan cat and padded over to them. "Hi, my name's Silverclaw." She meowed, hoping she hadn't startled the cat.
{Open for a Riverclan cat}

~Streampelt~
Streampelt was bored and needed to talk to someone. He spotted a cat and headed towards them. When he reached them, he could smell Thunderclan scent coming from them. "Hi. My name's Streampelt. Do you mind if I sit here?" Streampelt mewed nervously.
{Open for a Thunderclan cat}

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw wanted to impress someone badly. She looked around, spotting a cat and heading towards them. As she padded to them, her muscles rippled under her pelt. She reached the cat and sat down close to them but not so close that they would feel uncomfortable. "Hi, what's your name?" Fiercepaw meowed to the cat, waiting for their response.
{Open for Thunderclan or Riverclan}

dino.
February 10th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Late, as usual. He didn’t know what was up with him lately. Buckstar leaped onto the rock far behind the other leader and his own deputy, and gave Sootstar a short nod.

// wnder, Jackpot

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:09 AM
Smokepaw was sitting down as he watched buckstar jump on the rock. His eyes adverted to a shell that to him was bright white and he knew he had to go get it. He didn’t want to make a focus and do it by himself so he looked around for someone to talk to that was near the shell.
(Open))

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:10 AM
~dust~

Swiftskip, or as Dustsong likes to call her, Snow chuckled. "Of course it's exciting."
(I'mma let Dust know she has her nickname here lol)

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:13 AM
~dust~

Swiftskip, or as Dustsong likes to call her, Snow chuckled. "Of course it's exciting."
(I'mma let Dust know she has her nickname here lol)
Dustsong sat down and wrapped her tail around swiftskips purring softly she said
snow where’s the other clans?
Riverclan was there but where was shadowclan and windclan

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:16 AM
Dustsong sat down and wrapped her tail around swiftskips purring softly she said
snow where’s the other clans?

Riverclan was there but where was shadowclan and windclan

"I don't know, Sun." she chuckled again. "That's what I'm calling you." she waited for her reaction.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:19 AM
"I don't know, Sun." she chuckled again. "That's what I'm calling you." she waited for her reaction.
Sun? She was calling her sun? She let out a meow of happiness and then rubbing her head under snows chin she said
I love it! No ones ever called me sun before.
She grinned her purrs getting louder

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:22 AM
Sun? She was calling her sun? She let out a meow of happiness and then rubbing her head under snows chin she said
I love it! No ones ever called me sun before.

She grinned her purrs getting louder

"Well, I am, so that's that." she meowed in return, liking the embrace. "You're energetic and bright like the sun, so it makes sense."

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:24 AM
"Well, I am, so that's that." she meowed in return, liking the embrace. "You're energetic and bright like the sun, so it makes sense."
She liked it a lot! Snow understood her. She knew she liked cuddles and she gave her a nickname just like Dustsong or sun did to everyone else
Yeah it does.
She kept her head below snows chin purring softly.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:26 AM
She liked it a lot! Snow understood her. She knew she liked cuddles and she gave her a nickname just like Dustsong or sun did to everyone else
Yeah it does.

She kept her head below snows chin purring softly.

She didn't mind as she didn't feel like moving. She felt like she was glued to her place in a happy way. She never felt this way towards anyone in the past, but Dustsong did understand how she felt. She sighed happily.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:28 AM
She didn't mind as she didn't feel like moving. She felt like she was glued to her place in a happy way. She never felt this way towards anyone in the past, but Dustsong did understand how she felt. She sighed happily.
Dustsong purred more and then softly whispered
Snow? What’s your favorite color...
There she went with one of her strange questions.
But she couldn’t help herself.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:30 AM
Dustsong purred more and then softly whispered
Snow? What’s your favorite color...

There she went with one of her strange questions.
But she couldn’t help herself.

"Orange." she replied, a soft smile on her face.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:35 AM
"Orange." she replied, a soft smile on her face.
Orange that’s a good color. Mine a light light yellow.
She grinned at her still purring

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:37 AM
Orange that’s a good color. Mine a light light yellow.

She grinned at her still purring

"Alright, alright. We can't snuggle the whole time...I don't feel comfortable with RiverClan cats finding out...or anybody that may judge me.." not that she didn't want to snuggle with her, but she hated being bullied about her sexual orientation.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:49 AM
"Alright, alright. We can't snuggle the whole time...I don't feel comfortable with RiverClan cats finding out...or anybody that may judge me.." not that she didn't want to snuggle with her, but she hated being bullied about her sexual orientation.
She felt shocked.
What? She was embarrassed about being lesbian!
That was something Dustsong was gonna fix right away
Snow! It doesn’t matter what they think! Right now it’s just me and you! Why would we care if they judge us? It doesn’t matter!
And trust me there not going to judge me or you anytime soon because when they do there gonna get a fight from me!
Her purr went straight of into a growl as she looked Aldine at the riverclan cats as if to defend her friend.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:53 AM
She felt shocked.
What? She was embarrassed about being lesbian!
That was something Dustsong was gonna fix right away
Snow! It doesn’t matter what they think! Right now it’s just me and you! Why would we care if they judge us? It doesn’t matter!
And trust me there not going to judge me or you anytime soon because when they do there gonna get a fight from me!

Her purr went straight of into a growl as she looked Aldine at the riverclan cats as if to defend her friend.

(Yikes...reminds me of my other oc, Dwayne lol. He is a stubborn boi lol)

She looked at her then a small smile formed at her lips. "Okay...I trust you.." she mumbled finally.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 06:56 AM
(Yikes...reminds me of my other oc, Dwayne lol. He is a stubborn boi lol)

She looked at her then a small smile formed at her lips. "Okay...I trust you.." she mumbled finally.

(That’s dusty for you lol))
She grinned back and said
Good because if this is gonna work. Your gonna have to trust me.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 06:57 AM
(That’s dusty for you lol))
She grinned back and said
Good because if this is gonna work. Your gonna have to trust me.

"Fair enough, Sun." she flicked her tail over her cheek gently.

Cobra
February 12th, 2021, 09:15 AM
Tinypaw bounced into the Gathering.

Shade.
February 12th, 2021, 09:17 AM
Lizardpaw sat alone in shame. Her first gathering as a demoted warrior....

Lotushart was uncomfortable with the crowds. She decided to keep to herself.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Fierceclaw

|Mothsky|

She sighed. She felt unhappy since she hadn't taken out Otterpaw in a while. It made her hurt a lot since he was such a bright apprentice that will succeed...well..until she neglected her sessions, buried in her thoughts. She was full of shame. She didn't hear anybody pad over to where she was sitting.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 10:26 AM
Fierceclaw

|Mothsky|

She sighed. She felt unhappy since she hadn't taken out Otterpaw in a while. It made her hurt a lot since he was such a bright apprentice that will succeed...well..until she neglected her sessions, buried in her thoughts. She was full of shame. She didn't hear anybody pad over to where she was sitting.
~Streampelt~
Streampelt saw one of his clanmates and padded over. As he got closer, he recognized her as Mothsky. When he reached her, he sat down close to her. "Hi Mothsky. How are you doing?" He mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 10:29 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt saw one of his clanmates and padded over. As he got closer, he recognized her as Mothsky. When he reached her, he sat down close to her. "Hi Mothsky. How are you doing?" He mewed.

|Mothsky|

She looked up quickly, then calmed down at the sight of Streampelt. "Hi, Streampelt. I'm fine.." she added. That lie hurt her deeply since she never wanted to lie, but she felt too ashamd to tell him that.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 10:36 AM
|Mothsky|

She looked up quickly, then calmed down at the sight of Streampelt. "Hi, Streampelt. I'm fine.." she added. That lie hurt her deeply since she never wanted to lie, but she felt too ashamd to tell him that.
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked around at all the cats in the gathering. "Why do you think Shadowclan and Windclan are so late?" Streampelt mewed. He didn't like the other clans but at gatherings it felt kind of lonely if all the clans weren't there. Like a part of himself was missing.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 10:38 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked around at all the cats in the gathering. "Why do you think Shadowclan and Windclan are so late?" Streampelt mewed. He didn't like the other clans but at gatherings it felt kind of lonely if all the clans weren't there. Like a part of himself was missing.

||Mothsky||

The gray warrior shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." it never occurred to her before.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 10:49 AM
||Mothsky||

The gray warrior shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." it never occurred to her before.
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked at Mothsky. "Are you ok? You seem a bit out of it." He mewed, concern in his voice. Mothsky was giving off weird vibes like she was upset about something.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 10:51 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked at Mothsky. "Are you ok? You seem a bit out of it." He mewed, concern in his voice. Mothsky was giving off weird vibes like she was upset about something.
||Mothsky||

"Me? Upset? Ha! Not really." Mothsky sighed. "Actually..it's about Otterpaw..." she admitted.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 10:59 AM
||Mothsky||

"Me? Upset? Ha! Not really." Mothsky sighed. "Actually..it's about Otterpaw..." she admitted.
~Streampelt~
Streampelt wrapped his tail around his paws and stared intently at Mothsky. "Did something bad happen to him?" He mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 11:04 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt wrapped his tail around his paws and stared intently at Mothsky. "Did something bad happen to him?" He mewed.

"What? No! Of course not!..I just.." she looked at Streampelt slowly. "...I feel like a bad mentor..."

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 11:08 AM
"What? No! Of course not!..I just.." she looked at Streampelt slowly. "...I feel like a bad mentor..."
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked at her sympathetically. "Your not a bad mentor. Why would you think that?" Streampelt mewed. Mothsky wasn't a bad mentor. She was a fun cat to hang out with.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 11:09 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked at her sympathetically. "Your not a bad mentor. Why would you think that?" Streampelt mewed. Mothsky wasn't a bad mentor. She was a fun cat to hang out with.

"Because I haven't taken him out lately...I'm neglecting his path to a warrior..It's my fault." she held back a mew.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 11:11 AM
"Because I haven't taken him out lately...I'm neglecting his path to a warrior..It's my fault." she held back a mew.
~Streampelt~
"Then start fresh. Tell him that your sorry that you haven't been training him and then start taking him out and teaching him. He'll understand." Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 11:15 AM
~Streampelt~
"Then start fresh. Tell him that your sorry that you haven't been training him and then start taking him out and teaching him. He'll understand." Streampelt mewed.

"I don't know what to teach him! That's the problem..." she gulped again, still trying not to let out her mew.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 11:33 AM
"I don't know what to teach him! That's the problem..." she gulped again, still trying not to let out her mew.
~Streampelt~
"You could always ask other mentors. But first you always have to show them the territory. From what I have heard, it's more common to teach your apprentice how to hunt and then teach them some battle moves." Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 11:37 AM
~Streampelt~
"You could always ask other mentors. But first you always have to show them the territory. From what I have heard, it's more common to teach your apprentice how to hunt and then teach them some battle moves." Streampelt mewed.

"Thanks, Streampelt.." she seemed less freaked out.

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 12:55 PM
"Thanks, Streampelt.." she seemed less freaked out.
~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled. "It was nothing. It's just what every mentor does." Streampelt mewed.
{I don't know what else to say.}

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 12:56 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled. "It was nothing. It's just what every mentor does." Streampelt mewed.
{I don't know what else to say.}

(Me neither so i guess end it?)

~Fierce~
February 12th, 2021, 01:04 PM
(Me neither so i guess end it?)
{Yeah.}

Madelaine
February 12th, 2021, 07:01 PM
Fizzlepaw padded after his clanmates in excitement. He had no clue what they were doing here, but hey it was going to be fun to do something new. The young autistic apprentice looked around, wanting to find a cat to talk to. Fizzlepaw saw a cat and padded over to them. He hoped they were friendly. "Hi. Fizzle sit?", he asked.

// Taken \\

Panda1440
February 12th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Iciclepaw found a spot not too far away from the rock where the leader's and deputies sat down. She was excited yet didn't really feel like showing it. Noticing both Buckstar and Eveningmist up on the rock- plus two other cats- who she assumed to be a leader and deputy of one of the other 3 clans.
Speaking of the other clans, surely this wasn't all of them? Had one clan not arrived yet?

Cobra
February 12th, 2021, 07:43 PM
➵ Copperpaw 😭

Copperpaw snorted and turned away from the four high-ranking cats on the rock. Seriously. That was the best they could do? That fat.. Icebaby, was it? Yeah, her.. and the Twilightbunny. Huh. Turned out they both were a no-show. Or maybe a serious situation had turned up and they "couldn't make it". It was pretty weird that the two leaders who hated each other the most(he didn't know if shadowclan and riverclan were still "DIEDIEDIE"; sootstar and dawnstar seemed to be neutral) both didn't come to the Gathering. Curious and curiouser.

"Uh.. yeah. Sure," Copper meowed, surprised. His golden eyes tracked the other cat, his face showing interest in this Thunderdweller. "So you're.. Fizzlekit? Oh, sorry, Fizzlepaw--I guess.. I'm bigger now or something?" As he thought about the fact that he was older, and therefore, larger in size, a small "hmmm" exited the copper-and-white cat, the word drawn out slowly. "You're from ThunderClan, right? I currently live in RiverClan."

Angelique

[ if you wanted to make fizzle mess up his gender or something that would be interesting ]

Madelaine
February 12th, 2021, 07:53 PM
With excitement the apprentice sat right down with the Riverclan apprentice. He actually met a nice cat. He'd never met a cat from another clan before. Fizzlepaw swished his tail back and forth. His whiskers twitched to show how excited he was. The young tom managed to listen to Copperpaw. They get to talk too! Amazing!

"Clan Thunder. You clan River. Cool.", he meowed in his odd speech. His mother had told him about the other clans. At first he had thought Thunderclan was the only one, but then he found out there were four. It was so cool to know that there were different cats just like him.

Fizzlepaw gave them a smile. "Paw fizzle now. Name you?", he meowed, puffing out his chest. Two sunrises ago he had no clue what an apprentice was now he knew everything. he was going to train to be a Warrior of Thunderclan.

// Cobra; \\

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 08:29 PM
"Fair enough, Sun." she flicked her tail over her cheek gently.
She smiled her growl Turing into a purr and then said softly
if you could live in one clan besides thunderclan what clan would it be?

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 08:31 PM
She smiled her growl Turing into a purr and then said softly
if you could live in one clan besides thunderclan what clan would it be?

"I'd go for RiverClan." she didn't get why it seemed that they weren't affected by whatever is going on with ShadowClan and WindClan.

~dust~
February 12th, 2021, 08:34 PM
"I'd go for RiverClan." she didn't get why it seemed that they weren't affected by whatever is going on with ShadowClan and WindClan.
She shook her head and then said
What about the water!
Then softly she said
Sorry I’m just afraid of water.
She didn’t want snow going the same way mama did

The Flying Pizza
February 12th, 2021, 08:41 PM
She shook her head and then said
What about the water!

Then softly she said
Sorry I’m just afraid of water.

She didn’t want snow going the same way mama did

"I know...but I've always been curious. I mean, snow is water in a way." she nuzzled her gently.

Wolfgirl8
February 12th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Forestpaw’s ears lowered as the memory of the Thunderclan warrior’s mauled body flashed across her mind. Luckily Lakepaw seemed to move on from that topic and asked a lighter question. “Well, I’m not sure. They just became apprentices and I...well I’m not exactly great at...meeting other cats, ” She mewed.
( D a s h )

spade
February 13th, 2021, 12:02 AM
➳ Applepaw

Excitement coarsed through the molly as she flanked Tinypaw into the Gathering, her eyes about as round as the full moon that floated overhead. Her first Gathering! Time to meet all the other Clans! "Isn't this exhilarating?" she breathed to her friend, tail waving behind her.

She couldn't wait for everything to start!

// Cobra [thought it would be cute for them to attend their first Gathering together ^^]

Madelaine
February 13th, 2021, 01:43 AM
Heronflight was falling behind her clanmates. She was so scared of what was happening in Windclan. That was her former home and it was taken by those fox hearts. Most likely Thunderclan didn't know, but they might find out soon. It looked like it was just Riverclan and Thunderclan. Were the others not coming. Of course not! Not with what was happening. Plus Dawnstar would be dumb to come here.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 01:48 AM
Heronflight was falling behind her clanmates. She was so scared of what was happening in Windclan. That was her former home and it was taken by those fox hearts. Most likely Thunderclan didn't know, but they might find out soon. It looked like it was just Riverclan and Thunderclan. Were the others not coming. Of course not! Not with what was happening. Plus Dawnstar would be dumb to come here.

// @The Flying Pizza (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13414); \\

Mothsky looked over to Heronflight. She seemed scared so she padded over. "Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes full with concern.

Madelaine
February 13th, 2021, 02:03 AM
Mothsky looked over to Heronflight. She seemed scared so she padded over. "Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes full with concern.

Heronflight looked at her with her good eye. Her lower eye was looking at the ground. "I'm worried about Windclan.", she admitted in a whisper. To her he excuse would be she didn't understand why other clans were mean to each other when in reality that was her birth clan. Everyone believed her as a former rogue not some cat who dropped from starclan.

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 02:09 AM
Heronflight looked at her with her good eye. Her lower eye was looking at the ground. "I'm worried about Windclan.", she admitted in a whisper. To her he excuse would be she didn't understand why other clans were mean to each other when in reality that was her birth clan. Everyone believed her as a former rogue not some cat who dropped from starclan.

"Honestly? Me too. Those fox hearts took over. I really wonder what happened to Twilightstar..." she twitched her tail nervously.

iliri
February 13th, 2021, 02:23 AM
Forestpaw’s ears lowered as the memory of the Thunderclan warrior’s mauled body flashed across her mind. Luckily Lakepaw seemed to move on from that topic and asked a lighter question. “Well, I’m not sure. They just became apprentices and I...well I’m not exactly great at...meeting other cats, ” She mewed.
( D a s h )

Lakepaw nodded, her tufted ears twitching. She wasn't exactly all that interested in rather...emotional things and usually will back out of it. "Ah, I can see that, since you got a little..quiet." she tried her best to not show the sarcasm in her tone, rather failing miserably.

Madelaine
February 13th, 2021, 02:36 AM
"Honestly? Me too. Those fox hearts took over. I really wonder what happened to Twilightstar..." she twitched her tail nervously.

Heronflight didn't have a good relationship with twilightstar and now she felt bad for underestimating her. She was a great leader and she needed to come back. "If only there was something we could do.", she responded.

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 02:39 AM
Heronflight didn't have a good relationship with twilightstar and now she felt bad for underestimating her. She was a great leader and she needed to come back. "If only there was something we could do.", she responded.

"What we can do is just try to bear with it." she muttered.

Madelaine
February 13th, 2021, 02:47 AM
"What we can do is just try to bear with it." she muttered.

"Who knows maybe Sootstar will think of something. Their our allies we need them in case. We must do anything we can to help them.", she meowed. Heronflight really wanted to say her family lived there and she wanted to help them, but she couldn't.

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 02:57 AM
"Who knows maybe Sootstar will think of something. Their our allies we need them in case. We must do anything we can to help them.", she meowed. Heronflight really wanted to say her family lived there and she wanted to help them, but she couldn't.

"All in good time." she looked away for a moment then turned back to look at her.

~dust~
February 13th, 2021, 07:53 AM
"I know...but I've always been curious. I mean, snow is water in a way." she nuzzled her gently.
She nodded moving her front paws up and down she then said
My ma-mom died from water that twolegs poisoned
Her voice trailed off sadly

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 08:02 AM
She nodded moving her front paws up and down she then said
My ma-mom died from water that twolegs poisoned

Her voice trailed off sadly

"Oh my.." she rubbed her cheek against Dustsong's gently, trying to comfort her.

~dust~
February 13th, 2021, 11:10 AM
"Oh my.." she rubbed her cheek against Dustsong's gently, trying to comfort her.
she sighed and then said
You didn’t know its okay
She didnt want snow getting hurt at all.

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 11:15 AM
she sighed and then said
You didn’t know its okay

She didnt want snow getting hurt at all.

"If you say so, Sun.." she smiled, unconvinced.

~dust~
February 13th, 2021, 11:18 AM
"If you say so, Sun.." she smiled, unconvinced.
she licked her face gently and said
It really is snow....
She smiled

The Flying Pizza
February 13th, 2021, 11:20 AM
she licked her face gently and said
It really is snow....

She smiled

She blushed and laughed a bit. "Okay...if you say so.."

~dust~
February 14th, 2021, 02:10 PM
She blushed and laughed a bit. "Okay...if you say so.."
She purred and rubbed her head under snow’s chin.

Panda1440
February 15th, 2021, 06:22 AM
Now the young apprentice was getting cold, and her curiosity was rising. Slowly approaching the nearest cat, Iciclepaw meowed quietly; "Is this all the clans?"

[closed]

~dust~
February 15th, 2021, 06:39 AM
Now the young apprentice was getting cold, and her curiosity was rising. Slowly approaching the nearest cat, Iciclepaw meowed quietly; "Is this all the clans?"

[open]
Smokepaw loooked at the cat his eyes narrowing and said quietly
No it’s not. I’m smokepaw you are?
He knew morningpaw was always trying to be social.

Panda1440
February 15th, 2021, 06:49 AM
"Iciclepaw of ThunderClan ... nice to meet you..." she answered, again in a rather quiet tone. "What clan are you in?"

[ ~dust~]

~dust~
February 15th, 2021, 08:34 AM
"Iciclepaw of ThunderClan ... nice to meet you..." she answered, again in a rather quiet tone. "What clan are you in?"

[ ~dust~]
he nodded to her and said
Smokepaw of riverclan well you already know my name.
He gave a half-hearted smile.
(Btw he colored blind.))

Panda1440
February 16th, 2021, 06:27 PM
"What's RiverClan like? Do you actually fish in the river during winter- when it's not frozen of course..." Iciclepaw already knew the answer, but the memory of her dad's soaked body in the clearing was fresh in her mind at the moment.

[sry for the late reply] [ ~dust~]

~dust~
February 16th, 2021, 08:10 PM
"What's RiverClan like? Do you actually fish in the river during winter- when it's not frozen of course..." Iciclepaw already knew the answer, but the memory of her dad's soaked body in the clearing was fresh in her mind at the moment.

[sry for the late reply] [ ~dust~]
He shrugged and said
I don’t know about the other cats but I sure do I love water!
He then with one paw swiped a shell that was in front of him.
It was flat and smooth and looked like a star!

Madelaine
February 16th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Fizzlepaw hadn't heard anything from Copperpaw for a while and he didn't like sitting for very long. The new apprentice padded away to find a new place. It wasn't that he didn't like the other cat he just hated sitting still. Fizzlepaw found a warrior and sat down beside them. He didn't care if rhey were from the same clan or not. The apprentices tail moved from side to side.

// open \\

Moon Kit
February 16th, 2021, 08:31 PM
Gentlefoot glanced over as an apprentice sat next to her. "Hello," she greeted.
Angelique

Madelaine
February 16th, 2021, 08:35 PM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw gave the warrior a friendly smile. He wasn't sure if she was in his clan or the other clan. "Where clan shadow and clan Wind?", asked the autistic kit. He had heard about all four of the clans from his mama. He lived in Thunderclan and had all his life. "Clan four? Right?", Fizzlepaw added

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 16th, 2021, 08:38 PM
Gentlefoot was a little surprised by his way of talking but didn't show it. "Yes, normally there are four clans," she began, "but Shadowclan and Windclan... Aren't here right now. But our clans are here."
Angelique

Madelaine
February 16th, 2021, 08:41 PM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

When would the other two clans get? What if they don't show up? He had s many questions, but wasn't sure how to ask some of them. "Think they come?", he asked. Fizzlepaw tried to talk as little as possible, knowing that sometimes cats didn't understand him.

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 16th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Gentlefoot didn't know how to respond to that. "I'm not sure. Probably not. They'd be really late." Normally she would've been a lot sterner with a Thunderclan apprentice, but the way he talked and the look in his eyes reminded her a little bit of a kit. And Gentlefoot loved kits.
Angelique

Madelaine
February 17th, 2021, 12:45 AM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw had no clue why they would be late. Gatherings seem to be so much fun. "Clan Wind and shadow no think fun?", he asked. This was his first one and he loved interacting with other cats. He had no clue how many cats were going to be here. It was a little disappointing to see the other two clans not here. Maybe next time.

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 17th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Gentlefoot shrugged. "Maybe. They usually come. I think they're busy today. I'm sure you'll get to meet them eventually though."
Angelique

dino.
February 17th, 2021, 07:05 PM
"It, uh, it doesn't seem like ShadowClan or WindClan are going to be showing up," Buckstar remarked to Sootstar. "So, I might as well get things started?"

He made his way to the front of the main rock to look briefly out at the group of gathered cats - small by Gathering standards.

"All right, let's get things moving."

"ThunderClan has been doing... fine." That was one way to describe it.

"I'll get bad news out of the way first. Bluetooth and Redclaw have both been killed. Those coyotes I mentioned are still around, and they got a hold of two very fine warriors. I wish both of them well in StarClan."

"Moving on to better news - some of you may have noticed that Glidingfeather isn't up here. She decided to resign, and I've appointed Eveningmist as deputy. I trust she'll do just as well."

"Rainingpaw, Iciclepaw, Fizzlepaw, Applepaw, and Tinypaw have all begun their warrior training. I've personally taken on Rainingpaw as my own apprentice."

"Hailstride, Icepaw, Sheepkit, Leafkit, and Smokekit have all returned after being missing for some time."

"And... that's all from ThunderClan. Yep."

He never knew how to end these things off, and shuffled back to his spot on the rock.

// wnder

jayfeather21
February 17th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Raining-paw beamed up in buck-stars direction but missing him by a few feet

Estelle
February 19th, 2021, 09:11 AM
All was going fine... All was going fine... And soon enough Flamepaw found a decent place to sit. So just as any other cat, she sat down, hiding her crippled leg with her tail to the best of her abilities - unfortunately though, her fur was short and so not much was actually hidden. Carefully looking around for any possible stares to avoid, the young apprentice was startled when her yellow-green eyes met those of a warrior. Was he looking at her? She glanced around. yes, he clearly was and now she felt like she'd been staring for to long to just be able to casually brush it off like nothing happened. Oh goodness... Would she have to talk to him now? In her mind it was the only way to avoid the other starting to think she was weird... She couldn't let someone think she was weird... And... He seemed friendly enough? probably? After a bit of consideration and a deep breath, the young apprentice finally uttered a greeting "uh-..h-hi?" she meowed, holding her breath for a few moments to catch the warrior's reaction.

[ Apologies that this is so late! ]
[ Rockfall ]

Poprock
February 19th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Bumblestep stifled another purr at the smaller cat, anxiety rolling off of her in waves. Her wide eyes had finally met his after surveying the whole clearing. He wanted to be a friendly cat in a sea of unknown, but after a few seconds of consideration... maybe he went about it wrong. I'm sure seeing a much larger warrior of another clan staring at you would be a bit... unnerving.
"Hello! I'm Bumblestep of Riverclan. I don't believe I have seen you before, is this your first gathering... or am I simply just a bird-brain?"He asked with a chuckle, head tiled to the side.
( Estelle No worries! :) )

Madelaine
February 21st, 2021, 01:06 AM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw was going to respond to her right away when Buckstar said his name. He grew excited. "Buck called name!", he meowed in excitement. The Thunderclan apprentice turned back to the Riverclan cat. "Yeah time next.", Fizzlepaw meowed to her.

// Moon Kit; \\

Frozen Reign
February 21st, 2021, 06:58 AM
Flamedrop nodded. that wasn't too bad. a little sad, because of the deaths, but over all not bad.
[Open!]

Estelle
February 21st, 2021, 04:49 PM
Okay, all was going good for now. Flamepaw took a few calming breaths, her ear perked to properly catch his words. So he was from RiverClan... That truthfully caught her attention, and a bit of curiosity. For some moments the young apprentice had started to wonder how life in RiverClan must be, with their fish diet and water and all... Only after a bit did she remember to answer him. Oh goodness- Her fur prickled briefly as she remembered and looked up with wide eyes. Answer! "Th-this is my second gathering, I think... B-but you're certainly not a bird-brain!" Flamepaw was quick to squeak that last part after it, fearing of insulting the warrior. Now, he had told his name, so it was her turn: "And, uhm... I-I'm Flamepaw, from ThunderClan," well, so far so good?

[ Rockfall ]

------

Once Buckstar had spoken, Primrosepaw slowly started to realise where she must be. It surprised her, as it was much more quiet compared to last time - which she did prefer, at that. The small apprentice aimlessly walked a bit until tripping over her own paws. Pushing herself up and shaking her head, Primrosepaw huffed and decided to sit down.

Moon Kit
February 22nd, 2021, 02:52 PM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw was going to respond to her right away when Buckstar said his name. He grew excited. "Buck called name!", he meowed in excitement. The Thunderclan apprentice turned back to the Riverclan cat. "Yeah time next.", Fizzlepaw meowed to her.

// Moon Kit; \\

"He called your name?" she said, smiling, "So you're... Applepaw? Fizzlepaw? Iciclepaw?"

Wolfgirl8
February 22nd, 2021, 08:19 PM
Forestpaw let out an embarrassed|awkward chuckle before going quiet. She wasn’t exactly sure what to say. Usually she was okay at continuing a conversation(of she could start it) but...right now...was not going...well.

“So Uh...how-” Forestpaw started only for Buckstar to start talking. Quickly clamping her both shut she gave Lakepaw an apologetic look and shrug.
( D a s h So sorry for the late reply!!! )

iliri
February 22nd, 2021, 08:42 PM
Her ears twitched, nodding. Yup, that did sound about right..Tawnypaw's fur just bristled, shaking slightly from the whole incident.

LAKEPAW

The molly nodded, looking back up at Buckstar, not even bothering to listen to what she was saying. (it's fine! Wolfgirl8 )

Cobra
February 23rd, 2021, 02:32 PM
Tinypaw stood tall and proud next to Applepaw, his eyes glowing. He'd been afraid he would get lost in the masses, but it turned out! That he wasn't! And that was a good thing, right?? But he missed Lit.. bad bad bad. They would've had their apprentice ceremony together, would've attended this very Gathering together. Tiny was positive Lit would've adored Attlenitpaw - they would've had such fun together!! So many adventures! "Many others," he agreed. The tom looked around. "Though no Tiny expect.. " Truth be told, there wasn't a lot of cats at the Gathering. Tinypaw could basically count two Clans, including his own. He mostly knew - or at least recognized - the cats from ThunderClan; the newer kits and a few of the distant warriors were foreign to him. The smoke tabby puffed up his pelt. "We meet?" he asked curiously. "Attlenitpaw think others?"

spade

spade
February 23rd, 2021, 02:49 PM
➳ Applepaw

Turning her head to watch Tinypaw, she was still having a bit of trouble understanding exactly what it was her friend was saying half the time. But that didn't mean she was going to stop being his friend, and instead just worked harder to put the pieces together. A smile lit up her face and she nodded. "Yeah! Wanna go meet the other apprentices from..." Applepaw paused to take in the scents around her. So many new, unfamiliar ones! There was the overall forested scent of ThunderClan, and the... tang of fish? That must be RiverClan! "Looks like RiverClan is here! Wanna go meet some of their apprentices? Or warriors?"

// Cobra

poppy
February 23rd, 2021, 02:54 PM
{ OPEN }

Mistpaw was just waiting. Maybe someone would talk to her? Probably not. She wasn´t exactly the most welcoming cat. Whatever. She shrugged angrily. Maybe she didn´t want anyone to talk to her.
Well that wasn´t true. It would be nice to talk to someone other than her sister.

Madelaine
February 23rd, 2021, 09:23 PM
"He called your name?" she said, smiling, "So you're... Applepaw? Fizzlepaw? Iciclepaw?"

Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

The young apprentice looked over at her. He was Fizzlepaw. "Fizzle is me.", he meowed in excitement. Fizzle Fizzle Fizzle was him.

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 24th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Gentlefoot smiled. "Okay Fizzlepaw. I'm Gentlefoot," she introduced. She was a little curious as to how he'd say her name.
Angelique

Madelaine
February 27th, 2021, 07:20 AM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw listened to her name. Other cats names were weird to him for some reason. "Foot Gentle?", he asked. He was so confused. Was her feet actually gentle?

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 27th, 2021, 12:40 PM
"Yep," she purred. She noticed his confusion and wondered what his thoughts were. She realized what he must be thinking and quickly said, "But my foot is only as gentle as your paw is fizzy!"
Angelique

Madelaine
February 27th, 2021, 09:27 PM
Fizzlepaw looked down at his paw. Was it Fizzy just like him. Of course it was that was why his name was Fizzlepaw. Well that was what he thought. His name was paw because he was an apprentice. He really didn't understand names or even nicknames for that matter. Only one cat had a nicknmae and that was his little squish friend. "Yeah paw fizzle.", Fizzlepaw responded.

// Moon Kit; \\

Kit_Kat64
February 28th, 2021, 08:42 AM
Breezepaw was exited for her first gathering. She walked behind her mentor Sorrelface and Sparrowpaw walked beside Breezepaw

Sklee
February 28th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Amberpaw let out a sigh of determination. Today would be the day she made a friend in another clan. Although, she wasn’t sure which one. Certainly not Shadowclan! She shook her head. It wasn’t really important. She walked into the clearing and sat down, waiting for the other clans to arrive.

(Anybody feel free to interact, but especially Shadowclan cats. I want to start having actual interactions)

dino.
March 1st, 2021, 08:14 AM
All right. It didn't look like Sootstar had anything to say, and Buckstar wasn't keen on freezing his tail off waiting for the other tom to speak up. He stood up, coat fluffed up against the cold, and jumped off the rock, then made his way to the edge of the gathering place.

"We're heading home, ThunderClan! Don't want you all catching a cold out here. Come on."

wnder, Jackpot, implimm, Zesty Mango

Blind Fighter
March 1st, 2021, 08:23 AM
Rivershadow
~~~
Rivershadow sat down at the gathering, looking for Windclan and Shadowclan. They weren't here... (OPEN)

Blind Fighter
March 1st, 2021, 08:24 AM
Amberpaw let out a sigh of determination. Today would be the day she made a friend in another clan. Although, she wasn’t sure which one. Certainly not Shadowclan! She shook her head. It wasn’t really important. She walked into the clearing and sat down, waiting for the other clans to arrive.

(Anybody feel free to interact, but especially Shadowclan cats. I want to start having actual interactions)
(Shadowclan isn't at this gathering)

Moon Kit
March 1st, 2021, 12:08 PM
Fizzlepaw looked down at his paw. Was it Fizzy just like him. Of course it was that was why his name was Fizzlepaw. Well that was what he thought. His name was paw because he was an apprentice. He really didn't understand names or even nicknames for that matter. Only one cat had a nicknmae and that was his little squish friend. "Yeah paw fizzle.", Fizzlepaw responded.

// Moon Kit; \\

Gentlefoot heard the Thunderclan leader call and waved her tail a little. "Bye Fizzlepaw! It was nice to meet you!" She returned her attention to Sootstar, figuring that they'd be leaving too.

Sklee
March 1st, 2021, 09:34 PM
(Shadowclan isn't at this gathering)

Oh whoops sry