PDA

View Full Version : The weakest bunny

gs29513
February 1st, 2021, 05:43 PM
Thornpaw has no confidence and is a general weakling, lending herself to all KINDS of abuses from the occupying Shadowclan. I’m looking for a group of nasties to take advantage of her. Probably apprentices, although young warriors looking for an ego boost. They would recognize her as an easy target, and focus angry energy on her. They could beat her up, make her do hunting for them since they might not be able to run fast enough, or have her run little errands for them. It’s kind of up to you, except for killing her basically.

Name:
Plans for Thornpaw:
Mention me: gs29513

Mango
February 1st, 2021, 05:45 PM
Name: Stempaw
Personality: Secretly really insecure and acts really tough and confident instead
Plans for Thornpaw: maybe throws pebbles at Thornpaw like really hard. Or tries to threaten Thornpaw into hurting other Windclanners threatening death and wounding her when she doesn’t listen?
Mention me: gs29513

gs29513
February 1st, 2021, 05:48 PM
How did I expect to see the word Stempaw on this as I wrote it? :)
Accepted! Thorn would definitely refuse to hurt clanmates, which would then get her clawed. She has s high pain tolerance, so as long as it was a private thread she would deal with it and Stem wouldn’t get in trouble. Zesty Mango

Mango
February 1st, 2021, 05:49 PM
How did I expect to see the word Stempaw on this as I wrote it? :)
Accepted! Thorn would definitely refuse to hurt clanmates, which would then get her clawed. She has s high pain tolerance, so as long as it was a private thread she would deal with it and Stem wouldn’t get in trouble. Zesty Mango
She’s smart enough to drag them to snail once badly wounded so she doesn’t accidentally kill them

gs29513
February 1st, 2021, 05:51 PM
Good point. Want to start? Zesty Mango

Mango
February 1st, 2021, 05:52 PM
Good point. Want to start? Zesty Mango
Sure. I figure Thorn would already know by then that Stem’s wounded an app over the den she’s building a reputation up really fast lol.

gs29513
February 1st, 2021, 05:52 PM
She sure is! Stem the infamous! Zesty Mango

gs29513
February 2nd, 2021, 09:34 AM
Petit bump! feather lily Frog perhaps? If he ever comes to the camp or territory anyway

Jade13
February 2nd, 2021, 09:41 AM
Petit bump! feather lily Frog perhaps? If he ever comes to the camp or territory anyway

ooo yes hes already there of course. he could never pass up the opertunity to go to windclan camp and scare and annoy them and be evil

Arie
February 2nd, 2021, 09:43 AM
omg no protect the bean
weasel shall be there if Thorn needs a big ass mama to beat the evil manipulators up smh

Jade13
February 2nd, 2021, 09:48 AM
omg no protect the bean
weasel shall be there if Thorn needs a big ass mama to beat the evil manipulators up smh

frogpaw would use that and teas her more for it lol he would not take being attacked lightly ( my evil little fluff)

gs29513
February 2nd, 2021, 06:15 PM
Thorn needs a protector smsh
She might be scared of Weasel though
Scary lady
Frog get mad and be even worse Arie feather lily

Madelaine
February 2nd, 2021, 09:47 PM
You'll have a mean Seedheart if anything happens to her Thorny. lol
gs29513;

Jade13
February 3rd, 2021, 09:22 AM