PDA

View Full Version : try again

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 10:06 AM
frogpaw waited in the dark forest for smokepaw. he wanted to recrute cats to the dark forest he wanted to make a weak forest like the one they live in, strong.

Fierceclaw

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 10:08 AM
frogpaw waited in the dark forest for smokepaw. he wanted to recrute cats to the dark forest he wanted to make a weak forest like the one they live in, strong.

Fierceclaw
(Doesn’t Frogpaw have to go get Smokepaw from his dreams?)

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 10:14 AM
(Doesn’t Frogpaw have to go get Smokepaw from his dreams?)

(yes and no, this is the only way i know how to and techinicly this is in his dreams ish)

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 11:01 AM
(yes and no, this is the only way i know how to and techinicly this is in his dreams ish)
(Ok)
Smokepaw was padding around. He spotted Frogpaw and padded over to him reluctantly. "H-hey Frogpaw. What is this place?" Smokepaw mewed, looking at the ground.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 11:09 AM
(Ok)
Smokepaw was padding around. He spotted Frogpaw and padded over to him reluctantly. "H-hey Frogpaw. What is this place?" Smokepaw mewed, looking at the ground.

this is where i train at night with some over vary strong cats frogpaw said trying not t give off that it was the dark forest

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 11:12 AM
this is where i train at night with some over vary strong cats frogpaw said trying not t give off that it was the dark forest
Smokepaw shifted his paws. "Are they from Shadowclan? Rogues? Loners? Cats from the other clan?" Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 11:18 AM
Smokepaw shifted his paws. "Are they from Shadowclan? Rogues? Loners? Cats from the other clan?" Smokepaw mewed.

all clans. any cat that wants to be strong comes here to train with each other frogpaw said i want you to join us he asked. he was being nicer than normal

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 11:23 AM
all clans. any cat that wants to be strong comes here to train with each other frogpaw said i want you to join us he asked. he was being nicer than normal
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. "Well, I guess I can join. I would really like to learn new fighting skills." Smokepaw mewed.
(I am going to have him join and then when he has been to a few training sessions, he'll start to regret his decision.)

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. "Well, I guess I can join. I would really like to learn new fighting skills." Smokepaw mewed.
(I am going to have him join and then when he has been to a few training sessions, he'll start to regret his decision.)

good im glad, ill get on of my mentors here to help us out but first i want to try and teach you, now claws out frogpaw said
Corruptx if you guys want to hop in here Home Alone

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 11:30 AM
good im glad, ill get on of my mentors here to help us out but first i want to try and teach you, now claws out frogpaw said
Smokepaw's eyes widened. "Claws out? But I thought when training, you have to have your claws sheathed." Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Smokepaw's eyes widened. "Claws out? But I thought when training, you have to have your claws sheathed." Smokepaw mewed.

where training for a a fight, you dont learn anything from half way doing it, i wont hurt you

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 11:33 AM
where training for a a fight, you dont learn anything from half way doing it, i wont hurt you
Smokepaw sighed. He relunctantly unsheathed his claws.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 11:42 AM
Smokepaw sighed. He relunctantly unsheathed his claws.

good now attack me im going to show you a role dodge frogpaw sid and then got ready

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 12:41 PM
good now attack me im going to show you a role dodge frogpaw sid and then got ready
Smokepaw leaped towards Frogpaw, aiming for his shoulders.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Smokepaw leaped towards Frogpaw, aiming for his shoulders.

frogpaw rolled out of the way now you try he said and leaped at smokepaw

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 01:26 PM
frogpaw rolled out of the way now you try he said and leaped at smokepaw
Smokepaw dropped flat to the ground and rolled away.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Smokepaw dropped flat to the ground and rolled away.

good now lets get to the fun stuff. attack me frogpaw said

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 01:32 PM
good now lets get to the fun stuff. attack me frogpaw said
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. Should he attack a clanmate with his claws unsheathed? No, he shouldn't. He sheathed his claws and leaped towards Frogpaw.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. Should he attack a clanmate with his claws unsheathed? No, he shouldn't. He sheathed his claws and leaped towards Frogpaw.

frogpaw dodged to the side and swiped claws fully extined you would have gotten me if your claws where out! he hissed

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 01:59 PM
frogpaw dodged to the side and swiped claws fully extined you would have gotten me if your claws where out! he hissed
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. "I can never and will never attack a clanmate with claws unsheathed." Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Smokepaw looked at Frogpaw. "I can never and will never attack a clanmate with claws unsheathed." Smokepaw mewed.

the kits i tr- he stoped him self not something that can be said he thought kits fight whith there claws out so can you. look in any training that isnt with a soft mentor like ashfur you will have to have your claws out frogpaw said

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 02:06 PM
the kits i tr- he stoped him self not something that can be said he thought kits fight whith there claws out so can you. look in any training that isnt with a soft mentor like ashfur you will have to have your claws out frogpaw said
"Ashfur is not a soft mentor. You guys just train to rough." Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 02:10 PM
"Ashfur is not a soft mentor. You guys just train to rough." Smokepaw mewed.

frogpaw shook his head but didnt say what he wanted again he said moving back to hi spot and claws out this time!

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 02:11 PM
frogpaw shook his head but didnt say what he wanted again he said moving back to hi spot and claws out this time!
Smokepaw unsheathed his claws. He leaped towards Frogpaw.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Smokepaw unsheathed his claws. He leaped towards Frogpaw.

frogpaw did the dodge again and attacked leaping and knocking smokepaw over as soon as he landed, frogpaws side had blood driping down but he paid no attantion

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 02:17 PM
frogpaw did the dodge again and attacked leaping and knocking smokepaw over as soon as he landed, frogpaws side had blood driping down but he paid no attantion
Smokepaw thumped to the floor. He groaned and sheathed his claws. He stood up. "I don't like this anymore." Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 02:21 PM
Smokepaw thumped to the floor. He groaned and sheathed his claws. He stood up. "I don't like this anymore." Smokepaw mewed.

of course why did i think a cat like you would train in the dark forest frogpaw hissed getting off of him your lucky your in my clan or things here could have gone wrong for you now get out of here! he said mad

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 02:25 PM
of course why did i think a cat like you would train in the dark forest frogpaw hissed getting off of him your lucky your in my clan or things here could have gone wrong for you now get out of here! he said mad
Smokepaw stood up. "Dark forest?" Smokepaw mewed.

Jade13
January 27th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Smokepaw stood up. "Dark forest?" Smokepaw mewed.

yes now leave! he hissed he wanted to attack him, make it so he couldnt remember what was said here but he was to loyal to his clan even if they did have weaklings like this

~Fierce~
January 27th, 2021, 02:32 PM
yes now leave! he hissed he wanted to attack him, make it so he couldnt remember what was said here but he was to loyal to his clan even if they did have weaklings like this
Smokepaw ran away and soon, he opened his eyes. He was in his nest. He had to go tell Raggedpaw what had happened.