PDA

View Full Version : [TC Apprentice Finder] Morningsun

Solstice_X
January 22nd, 2017, 11:07 PM
Oh hoi~

So I have a ginger kitty in Thunderclan that I'm now considering to have take on an apprentice despite her redonkulously young age.

[technically she'd be around 20+ moons right now if I had kept track of her age from her creation, but meh.]

Some things I'd like people applying to consider is that:
*I'll probably chose in a month or so [finalized date TBA]
*I prefer semi-lit to literate [4+ lines] roleplays
*I'm fine with continuing an apprentice's training from a previous mentor, or just starting fresh
*Be aware that I may poof off for weeks or days on end without notice due to school and commitments
*Link to Morningsun's Profile on Charrie Site (http://soulsticewco.weebly.com/morningsun.html)
*Let me know if you have a plot in mind that might include mentor and apprentice, I'm open to the idea
*Let me know if I'm picking up an apprentice from (a) previous mentor(s) and who the previous mentor(s) was/were

Aaaanyways, have a forum and fill it out if you'd like your kitty to be tutored by her.

Form
Name
Personality
Appearance
RP Example
Activeness
Other

Leaf
January 23rd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Name: Tumblepaw
Looks: Tumblepaw is a scrawny sandy colored tom with light green eyes. His slim build allows for a fast speed but his small size is his downside in combat.
Personality: Tumblepaw is a shy and nervous tom. He's often afraid to talk to new cats so he doesn't have much friends. If you get to know him better, you'll see that he's nice and caring and likes to help to the best of his ability.
Rp Example: (taking this from Tales) Alohi looked at the new guy, the one she was figuring was named Axel. She didn't know how any person could carry a hammer that big, let alone make it seem like it was the weight of a feather and holding it so easily; or at least, seemingly easy. Her gaze was turned back to the gods. She wondered if she did have any hidden talent. She didn't think it was likely though. She was nimble with her katana and that was about all; a little plip in a cup of water wouldn't help in the midst of the battle. Envisioning the little plip again made her smile a little, the feeling of being so excited about it had held her fast but had faded into faint memories during the very same night.
Activeness: I'm on almost every moment I can be
Other: Nah

seasalt
January 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Name;
Leafkit [soon to be Leafpaw]
Age;
approx. 6 moons
Gender;
Demigirl Male Tom Cat
Personality;
Leafkit is an energetic one of sorts, filled with vibrant energy, very lively, and has quite a great amount of energy, and almost never gets tired. His great energy mixes in with his playful nature, and his love for playing games in the nursery or in the clearing, if he wants to. Leafkit is a collecting type, with an example of being his favorite pebble that he always plays with, alone, mixing in with his surprising loneliness. He's a majorly understanding kit, and grasps things normal kits don't really understand all that much, with realization for most things, like what is going on around him, having an open-mind to things, noticing things others don't like expression, emotion, and many other examples, giving him a very observant trait. Leafkit also has a good amount of patience with others, and doesn't really get angry often, being usually quite calm with others. Leafkit, is actually, very quiet, and doesn't cause a racket or talk much at all, but does socialize with others, but not everyday.
He has an amount of clumsiness that could amaze you, he trips over his own paws, small pebbles, and even the dirt, or tree stumps, and most think he's just joking around, when he really isn't, but he does joke about his clumsy trait quite often. Leafkit has a mix of stubbornness, and often doesn't listen to others, and tries to get things done, and is starting to be a workaholic. His stubborn nature comes from his urge to help others, and often, will try his hardest, to help them. Due to his observant, understanding, and open-minded nature, and having the ability to understand others, he is a bit of an intelligent kit, and knows when somethings wrong, right, or anything else. He knows when something is bad, or good, and has the futurity to be quite wise in the future.
Appearance;
A lithe, fluffy, dusty brown marbled bengal tabby with leaf green eyes. His fur is quite large in texture, very fluffy, and a bit spiky in some places. Leafkit's fur is smooth, sleek, and quite glossy, certainly well groomed, and neat, very soft to the touch. His leaf green eyes are just like the trees in Thunderclan Territory, and greatly alike to his mother, clover green hues, with a thoughtful gaze. His fur is great camouflage in the forest, good cover for hunting in the oak trees, and is very thick.
RP Example;
Barkskip/Dutchess/Petal - Private Pg. 1

Dutchess's ear flicked as she washed herself, a sigh escaping her every so often. At least, Petal had understood and would, hopefully, listen. "Alright, but...be careful with your curiosity, and..be careful. If you want to learn more, I can't stop you. But...atleast be careful, for me." She warned, cream and brownish tabby tail swishing. She couldn't stop love, but at least she could warn her of the consequences. Her ears perked up alertly, leaping down into her garden, her housefolk calling her name. With a sigh, she turned to Petal, ears flicking. "I've got to go.., I'll see to you later, don't get in trouble. I don't want you getting yourself into something, that, is worse than just a tiny scratch, or a small dirty splash of mud."
Dutchess warned, dipping her head politely to her friend, before turning toward her housefolks house, trotting through the beautiful garden, and padding over toward the screen, sliding through the glass door smoothly, paws making a pitter patter as she walked into the kitchen, sighting the meal that was inside her bowl. She was more privileged than most cats, eating fine and expensive cat food, most house cats didn't get, having rich housefolk, which Dutchess was glad for. With a hungry lick, she delicately, started to eat, making sure not to make a mess, or anything unladylike.
Dutchess was a refined cat, graceful, and very lady-like, but, it was only for show, she didn't want to look bad. She was actually quite down to earth, and fierce, short-tempered, but spunky. Being older, she wasn't very adventurous as she used to be, but loyalty for her friend, still lied. She finished, licking her lips neatly, before slinking over to her bed, to lay down, and calm down, just for a bit, and perhaps take a nap, and sleep for a bit. She wasn't that tired, but needed to think about things, just for a little while.Activeness;
9/10 [ 4:16 ]
Other;
I feel Leafkit would relate to Morningsun somewhat personally, and I think they would be a good Mentor and Apprentice pair. They have family that are evil [Leafkit with Grasspaw, and Morningsun with Eternalstar], and their personalities fit in a way, because they're are both mature, and calm, and quite kind-hearted somewhat, have a great intelligence, and are quite thoughtful, in more ways than one. In general, I think they fit perfectly, with some flaws in the way.

FlashFanatic
January 24th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Name~ Coldpaw
Age~ 8 moons
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Coldpaw is a rude apprentice. He likes to bully younger cats and rarely has a nice thing to say. The tom is very capable of murder, and cares not for other cats. He is cold and heartless and unfortunately a very talented fighter. Sarcasm is what one is most likely to get from him, unless the cat is in a position of power. He will be as sweet as possible to a cat who could hurt him or has power over him.

That was before the Evil Era. Now, he is very confused, and has no idea what to do. He still looks up to authority, and still bullies, but inside, he is confused, and scared.
Appearance~ http://wcocharriesite.weebly.com/coldpaw.html
RP Example~ The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morningbreeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"
Activeness~ 5 PPD
Other~ Meh

Solstice_X
January 27th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Bumples?