PDA

View Full Version : Heatherkit´s Family

Heatherfur
January 20th, 2021, 06:42 PM
Hello, cats of Thunderclan! It is great to see all of you lovelies! <3

If you did not know, I am Heatherkit of Thunderclan. I have not yet roleplayed, but I am looking forward to! Since I have not actally joined, I was looking for someone to help me!

What Im looking for:

Mother/Queen: *purrs* I would kindly ask if someone could or would be my mother. The only thing I would want in a mother is for her to be Kind to me and my littermates! MUST BE A QUEEN OR WARRIOR SHE-CAT

Siblings/Kits: *purrs* I would kindly ask if someone could or woule be my littermates. Only looking for 2-3 cats. I ask only one thing: Please take it easy on the kit fighting! D: MUST BE A TOM OR SHE-CAT AND BE A KIT

That should be all, thank you all so much! Bye! :D

jayfeather21
January 20th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Brambleberry cpuld adopt her, she's an expecting queen and has one other adoped sibling: jaykit {by me}

Heatherfur

Heatherfur
January 21st, 2021, 06:25 AM
Brambleberry cpuld adopt her, she's an expecting queen and has one other adoped sibling: jaykit {by me}

Heatherfur

That would be good!

(So sorry Im new so...) What does bumping mean? xD Sory

Heatherfur
January 21st, 2021, 07:54 AM

Heatherfur

Yes that would be lovely, Thank you! But, what does bump mean? :)

~Fierce~
January 21st, 2021, 11:33 AM
Heatherfur
Bumping means bumping your thread so it appears in the recent threads thing and people can look at it. Make sure to not bump it alot. Maybe every 1 hour or 2 hours would be ok to bump a thread.

jayfeather21
January 21st, 2021, 06:23 PM
this is a bump:

Bump {then ya @ or mention the person}
Heatherfur

Heatherfur
January 21st, 2021, 06:46 PM
Thanks! :3