PDA

View Full Version : here comes trouble, and make it double[kit and mate finder]

seasalt
January 22nd, 2017, 08:29 AM
Hey everyone! so, before Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html), my ee supporting warrior of Thunderclan is murdered for killing an apprentice, she will have a mate and kits! It will be about three or four since five is too much of a handful and Mossdrop is goals. The mate needs to be, a former/current ee supporter, but needs some character as well, and MUST, and I mean MUST be Thunderclan, and also be in the category of the likes in her character site. Kits must look like their parents, so I need a mate for her before anything else, so don't apply for a kit, only one exception is aloud. Since theirs a plot for Mossdrop to die, I also need a foster mother, or, perhaps, foster father, but we'll have to see. :heartbounce:

if you don't want to join this, you can join the plot! roles are still open!
her demise (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3404) - plot
Mate Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Activity(PPD/10/10):
What do you and Mossdrop have in common?:
RP Sample:

Kit Form
Name:
Age[will be unborn]:
Personality:
Activity(PPD/10/10):
RP Sample:
Important Info
You can use spoiler, or just copy and past the rp samples, everything must be filled out, you can link your character sites, and atleast three of positive and negatives in the personality. Speaking of personality, the kits must have atleast some traits from their parents later on, or as kits, but don't make them instantly evil, they need character. ;w; The genders of the kits can be either agender, or demiboy, but only one demigirl, as Moss is agender.

extra note:
the reference in the name is from the anime: pokemon :heartbounce: [in case...no one got it.]

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 08:33 AM
Don't let me apply.

seasalt
January 22nd, 2017, 08:58 AM
Don't let me apply.

You don't have to if you don't want to!

Silhouettes
January 22nd, 2017, 09:00 AM
I'll apply for a kit soon!!!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
You don't have to if you don't want to!

But I do want to
My immense wanting to is the issue

seasalt
January 22nd, 2017, 09:09 AM
But I do want to

Its your choice. I don't want conversation on my finder btw. It screams my ocd to the limits.
:heartbounce:

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Name: Blazeshade
Appearance: Ref (http://orig05.deviantart.net/0862/f/2010/124/7/d/red_cat_by_etelie.jpg)||Ref||He's a large, thickset and muscular tom with slightly shorter than average legs. He's not very fast or agile, but he makes up for all that with strength. He's very solidly built and strong. His fur is long, thick and deep ginger with paler ginger mixed in. His ears are tall and pointed, and a bit darker than the rest of him. His eyes, which always have a cold gleam in then, are a very dark shade of yellow.
Personality: He's always trying to take charge of things, like hunting and border patrols. He listens to no one, and doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Nobody can tell him what to do, and he's very cunning and manipulating, always trying to get others to do what he wants. He has no respect for anyone, and likes to kill orey just for fun, not caring that it's against the Warrior Code. He believes that StarClan is just a bunch of useless and weak dead cats, saying how if they were so powerful, why did they die? That they must've been weak. That all cats that die are weak, and so are those who follow StarClan. He is not afraid to kill, and will sometimes go crazy.
Activity(PPD/10/10): 4.94 and 7/10
What do you and Mossdrop have in common?[ONLY FOR MATE]: They are both clever, and power-hungry. I feel like that Blazeshade would take this as more of a "partners in crime" sort of thing. They both aren't nice, and they would both kill. And they're both sort-of crazy.
RP Sample: The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Starfall
January 22nd, 2017, 03:28 PM
{Haha}
Name: Cloverkit, Cloverpaw, Cloversong\\Cloverleaf\\Clovermist\\Cloverskip\\Cl overspring
Appearance: Cloverkit is a very slim yet muscular molly with a brown base coat. She has darker brown mackerel tabby markings on her back, front arms, and tail with a white muzzle, underbelly, chest fur, and back legs. She is slightly smaller than those her age, but not by much, she has brilliant, gorgeous yellow orbs. She has medium length, soft, silky fur. Ref1 (http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownclwh.jpg)||Ref2 (http://scrufftail.webs.com/x%20arrow.jpg)
Personality: Cloverkit is the exact opposite of her mother in most parts, she doesn't really care for power, she isn't cruel, devious, or ambitious, rather she is kind, truthful and careless, she would much rather have fun and be relaxed, not really taking well to doing any physical work. She is, however, very clever, blunt, and can be considered harsh at times, she always finds away to make sure she has to do the least amount of work as possible, either faking her feelings, or just having others do it for her.
Activity: PPD: 10.09 9/10
Rp Sample:
Sweetpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly as she began to walk away, annoyance began to grow larger with every step she took. After a few seconds of just glaring he let out a snort and shook off his fur, trying to get rid of the snow clumps that attached themselves to his soft pelt. He decided to take the others advise and try to scent the prey instead, he lifted his maw and drank in the scents around him, hoping that there was at least a small morsel leaf-bare wanted to spare. To his surprise he managed to scent a mouse, near the brambles, this made him giddy, his first catch, unless of course Sycamorepaw wished to catch it. He turned his green hues to the molly as she stood next to him, he flicked his tail in the direction of the mouse and began to stalk forward, hoping that the snow would be a little quieter. Before he got too close he made sure that he was downwind of the mouse, remembering the lesson that Nightflash taught him, recalling the firm and serious attitude of the tom as he nagged the younger. Once he made sure he was down wind he creeped forward until he was about three mouse-lengths away from the mouse, then lurched forward, quickly snapping the morsels neck beneath his paws. The cream tabby grinned and buried the catch, making sure it was buried enough that no preying hunters would try and steal it. He whipped around and faced the other, a big grin plastered on his face "That was my first catch! Though it was a little small...." he trailed off, turning his gaze back to his catch, it wasn't the best, or the biggest, but it was what the clan needed right now, and he knew that, but he still wished that he could have gotten something bigger, better, something that could have fed more mouths. He let out a sigh and looked back at the older, "You're in charge, where to now?" he asked, his tail tip flicking back and fourth as he waited for an answer.

seasalt
January 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
boop~

Static
January 22nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Name:glass kit/paw/shard
Personality:glass kit does not like talking to other cats except for her brothers and sisters,and her mother and farther.she likes to show off quite a lot and is overall a energetic,shy show-off.
Activity:5/10(only on weekends so I guess this is good)
Appearance:glass kit is a lighter brown tabby than her mother but has her mother's white paws,chest and mussel
RP sample:glass kit backed away Frome the black kit.she hid behind her mother,not wanting to great the cat.she fluffed up her fur and looked at the kit wide eyed.
"Get away Frome me or I will tell my dad!" She hissed at the kit.mostly out of fear because her mom would not help and her dad was away.the kit looked wonder and scared.glass kit crouched lower to the ground waiting for her mom to protect her.(if this is not long enough I can change it.)

seasalt
January 26th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Name: Blazeshade
Appearance: Ref (http://orig05.deviantart.net/0862/f/2010/124/7/d/red_cat_by_etelie.jpg)||Ref||He's a large, thickset and muscular tom with slightly shorter than average legs. He's not very fast or agile, but he makes up for all that with strength. He's very solidly built and strong. His fur is long, thick and deep ginger with paler ginger mixed in. His ears are tall and pointed, and a bit darker than the rest of him. His eyes, which always have a cold gleam in then, are a very dark shade of yellow.
Personality: He's always trying to take charge of things, like hunting and border patrols. He listens to no one, and doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Nobody can tell him what to do, and he's very cunning and manipulating, always trying to get others to do what he wants. He has no respect for anyone, and likes to kill orey just for fun, not caring that it's against the Warrior Code. He believes that StarClan is just a bunch of useless and weak dead cats, saying how if they were so powerful, why did they die? That they must've been weak. That all cats that die are weak, and so are those who follow StarClan. He is not afraid to kill, and will sometimes go crazy.
Activity(PPD/10/10): 4.94 and 7/10
What do you and Mossdrop have in common?[ONLY FOR MATE]: They are both clever, and power-hungry. I feel like that Blazeshade would take this as more of a "partners in crime" sort of thing. They both aren't nice, and they would both kill. And they're both sort-of crazy.
RP Sample: The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"
{Haha}
Name: Cloverkit, Cloverpaw, Cloversong\\Cloverleaf\\Clovermist\\Cloverskip\\Cl overspring
Appearance: Cloverkit is a very slim yet muscular molly with a brown base coat. She has darker brown mackerel tabby markings on her back, front arms, and tail with a white muzzle, underbelly, chest fur, and back legs. She is slightly smaller than those her age, but not by much, she has brilliant, gorgeous yellow orbs. She has medium length, soft, silky fur. Ref1 (http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownclwh.jpg)||Ref2 (http://scrufftail.webs.com/x%20arrow.jpg)
Personality: Cloverkit is the exact opposite of her mother in most parts, she doesn't really care for power, she isn't cruel, devious, or ambitious, rather she is kind, truthful and careless, she would much rather have fun and be relaxed, not really taking well to doing any physical work. She is, however, very clever, blunt, and can be considered harsh at times, she always finds away to make sure she has to do the least amount of work as possible, either faking her feelings, or just having others do it for her.
Activity: PPD: 10.09 9/10
Rp Sample:
Sweetpaw narrowed his eyes at the molly as she began to walk away, annoyance began to grow larger with every step she took. After a few seconds of just glaring he let out a snort and shook off his fur, trying to get rid of the snow clumps that attached themselves to his soft pelt. He decided to take the others advise and try to scent the prey instead, he lifted his maw and drank in the scents around him, hoping that there was at least a small morsel leaf-bare wanted to spare. To his surprise he managed to scent a mouse, near the brambles, this made him giddy, his first catch, unless of course Sycamorepaw wished to catch it. He turned his green hues to the molly as she stood next to him, he flicked his tail in the direction of the mouse and began to stalk forward, hoping that the snow would be a little quieter. Before he got too close he made sure that he was downwind of the mouse, remembering the lesson that Nightflash taught him, recalling the firm and serious attitude of the tom as he nagged the younger. Once he made sure he was down wind he creeped forward until he was about three mouse-lengths away from the mouse, then lurched forward, quickly snapping the morsels neck beneath his paws. The cream tabby grinned and buried the catch, making sure it was buried enough that no preying hunters would try and steal it. He whipped around and faced the other, a big grin plastered on his face "That was my first catch! Though it was a little small...." he trailed off, turning his gaze back to his catch, it wasn't the best, or the biggest, but it was what the clan needed right now, and he knew that, but he still wished that he could have gotten something bigger, better, something that could have fed more mouths. He let out a sigh and looked back at the older, "You're in charge, where to now?" he asked, his tail tip flicking back and fourth as he waited for an answer.

Accepted!

Also, I have decided that the kits will be a separate form.