PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice finder for Monsterheart of WC

Mango
January 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
She's 16 moons old. I know it's a little young for mentoring, but she is quite mature for her age. She knows hardships and struggles.
Here's her backstory:
She was born as a young kit named Monster (after frankinstein and zombies not the car) she was a rouge, but was at one moon old she got lost while struggling to hunt and was found in Shadowclan territory. She was taken in and became known as Monsterkit. She was bullied a lot for her past. She was a strong supporter of Starclan. She objected to Blazingnights wrongness against Starclan and was kicked out and joined Windclan. She was accepted and trainned hard. She was exiled once more by Singenight and was a loner for a while before she heard the battle and joined in to fight in the one in Shadowclan and Windclan. Afterwards she returned to Windclan and became a warrior.
Form:
Name:
perso:
anything important I should know:
other:
activeness:

Mango
January 25th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Bump?

Mango
January 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
BUMP! AGAIN!!

Teggy
January 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Form:
Name: Zephyrpaw
perso: calm and careing
anything important I should know:
other:
activeness: on more during the day

Mystery
January 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM
You seem.. Yeah
Ill just... yeah...

Name: applekit // Applepaw // Applecore

perso: Short, but:
He's smart, and often helpful. Applekit isn't afraid to stick up for himself, which makes him courageous. Given the fact he doesn't have many friends, he is very excited to become an apprentice- hoping that he does not get a rough mentor. He's quite lonely, and is slightly socially awkward.

anything important I should know: I want him to have an injur the moon before he becomes an apprentice, just so ya know.

other: Looks--- Tan tom, that is unusually skinny.

activeness: 9/10 , depends on Mondays-Fridays, sometimes the weekend im off.

Mango
January 28th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I think I'll pick Applekit, It was a tough desision ya'll!