PDA

View Full Version : Plumpaw

Slash-GNR
January 21st, 2017, 05:23 PM
I have a she-cat apprentice named Plumpaw, and she needs a few things, but I have to warn you. Her brother will be killed later due to a plot, so I will be somewhat picky over the roles, specially the roles that will play a big part in her life like love interests and stuff.

Roles-

Love Interests OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (3)- can be forbidden- she will most likely be very depressed when her brother dies, so he will have to be able to help her out of her depression
Mother OPEN (1)
Father OPEN (1)
Friends OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (4)
Best Friends OPEN, OPEN (2)
Mentor OPEN (1)

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio (if have one):
RP Sample:
Other/Questions:

Static
March 4th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Name:web heart
Looks:grey with white paws and around mouth.green eyes
Personality:energetic and loyal.great climber but has authrotis minorly so is not that good at fighting now but nobody knows
Bio:cant do links but it is web paws bio.need to make a new one...
RP sample:web heart watched her prey,bunching he muscles and leaping into the tree after the crow.the branch gave way and she felt like she was being crushed.she woke up suddenly and relaxed. "it was just a dream...the same dream." she thought,laying back down in her Moss and fell back asleap.
Other/questions:she just became a warrior so she might be a bit surprised when she gets her as a apprintice.,and Ihave a plot pplanned if u want to have a look.it's called the kits tragedy so that might also mess with plumpaws training.

Silhouettes
March 4th, 2017, 10:44 AM
What's her clan?