PDA

View Full Version : Flamestorms finder{Wind clan}

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 02:14 PM
Flamestorm has a rather friendly and fun personality, always looking for new friends. She has a very contagious laugh. She is just bootiful inside and out. But I will say, she can get a bit bossy and maybe even snappy(Although this is rare) but if you get to know her she is a bubbly and fun kitty that her clan can look up to. Her size is a different matter. She is very small, about the same size as an apprentice but...
but... She has a long sweeping tail that gives her a lot of balance so she hardly ever falls over. All cats have hunting flaws. When she is stalking the prey sometimes she sneezes or yawns and scares it away. She is one of my main cats so I will be very picky, well my first and main cat.

Key:
Needed
Wanted
Would be nice
Don't really need

Mate: Blackrose(Future)
Friends:
Best friends: Frostbittenshadow
Siblings: Akayasong
Former mentor:
Future apprentices:

(Note: With a mate she would not be able to have kits, cuz of problems..)

Form:

Name:
Role wanted:
Other:

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 02:19 PM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348&page=2
Akayasong for sibling? All her info is on the second post of ^^

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Flamestorm has a rather friendly and fun personality, always looking for new friends. She has a very contagious laugh. She is just bootiful inside and out. But I will say, she can get a bit bossy and maybe even snappy(Although this is rare) but if you get to know her she is a bubbly and fun kitty that her clan can look up to. Her size is a different matter. She is very small, about the same size as an apprentice but...
but... She has a long sweeping tail that gives her a lot of balance so she hardly ever falls over. All cats have hunting flaws. When she is stalking the prey sometimes she sneezes or yawns and scares it away. She is one of my main cats so I will be very picky, well my first and main cat.

Key:
Needed
Wanted
Would be nice
Don't really need

Mate:
Friends:
Best friends:
Siblings:
Former mentor:
Future apprentices:

Form:

Name:
Role wanted:
Other:
Name: blackrose
Role wanted: mate (future)
Other: no

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Accepted ^

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 02:27 PM
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348&page=2
Akayasong for sibling? All her info is on the second post of ^^
accepted

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Beep

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name: Frostbittenshadow
Role wanted: best friend
Other:

>Pepsi<
January 21st, 2017, 03:00 PM
Name: Frostbittenshadow
Role wanted: best friend
Other:
Accepted and beep for more forms

>Pepsi<
January 29th, 2017, 12:12 PM
beep beep beep

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 12:20 PM
beep beep beep
Hey my freind night needs a mentor for her kits, do you mind if you hold off on choosing an apprentice till she posts?

NightWarrior4Life

>Pepsi<
January 29th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Hey my freind night needs a mentor for her kits, do you mind if you hold off on choosing an apprentice till she posts?

NightWarrior4Life
surre

The Skeleton Prince
January 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Name: Cravenkit // Cravenpaw // Cravenheart
Personality: Cravenkit is a shy and very cowardly kit. He jumps at every loud noise. This young tom was the runt of his litter and picked on by his bigger siblings. He normally keeps to himself with the exception of if he has to do something or go somewhere scary. He never plays with the other kits of his nursery and he is very paranoid. As he grows old this paranoia may come in handy for things. He is a loyal clan cat and tries to never breaks the warrior code. He has little enemies as most cats dont even realize he exists, or at least that is what he believes. His lack of bravery though would prove faulty in the heat of the battle and could possibly get him killed. This young siamese cat has his ups and downs but over all he is a good and kind hearted cat. He might have many weaknesses but these will die out as he gets older and becomes much braver and wiser.
Appearance: Kit/Apprentice (http://dailykitten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/1198939992dsc00459.jpg) Warrior (http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/albino-cats-kittens-07.jpg)
Role wanted: Apprentice
Other:@DatDerpz i added a few things lol. hope u dont mind

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM

Key:
Needed
Wanted
Would be nice
Don't really need

Mate: Blackrose(Future)
Friends:
Best friends: Frostbittenshadow
Siblings: Akayasong
Former mentor:
Future apprentices:

Form:

Name:
Role wanted:
Other:
Name: ShineKit
Role wanted: future apprentice
Other: has a boistrous sister so may feel under pressure at times. Has recently been hanging out with evil kits so she feels like she needs to fit in with them.

>Pepsi<
January 29th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Name: ShineKit
Role wanted: future apprentice
Other: has a boistrous sister so may feel under pressure at times. Has recently been hanging out with evil kits so she feels like she needs to fit in with them.
accepted

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM
accepted
Thank you! And thanks The Eye Of The Storm