PDA

View Full Version : Runningheart's Finder! (WC)

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:01 PM
So since I'm applying my recently resurrected Runningheart (http://www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/runningheart.html) for WC dep. I want to get him some relations so I can start RPing him more! He had some from the old site so if you remember one of your cats having some connection to him let me know! I only recall that one of his acquaintances was Raywood 's Sandpaw, and that his former mentor was Leopardtuft (I also recall him having an apprentice but I forget who...) but that's about it! So below I'll have everything I need for this sweetheart! c:

Needed / Prefer / Not Urgently Needed

Biological Mom
Biological Dad
Friends
Neutral / Acquaintances
Enemies
Future Crush
Apprentice

FORM (w/ link):
Name + Link:
Role:
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas(if any):

FORM (w/o link):
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas(if any):

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:04 PM
So since I'm applying my recently resurrected Runningheart (http://www.lillswcocats.weebly.html) for WC dep. I want to get him some relations so I can start RPing him more! He had some from the old site so if you remember one of your cats having some connection to him let me know! I only recall that one of his acquaintances was Raywood 's Sandpaw, and that his former mentor was Leopardtuft (I also recall him having an apprentice but I forget who...) but that's about it! So below I'll have everything I need for this sweetheart! c:

Needed / Prefer / Not Urgently Needed

Biological Mom
Biological Dad
Friends
Neutral / Acquaintances
Enemies
Future Crush
Apprentice

FORM (w/ link):
Name + Link:
Role:
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas(if any):

FORM (w/o link):
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas(if any):

Is running heart m or f?

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:05 PM
Is running heart m or f?

He is a boy! C:

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:09 PM
He is a boy! C:
Ok
Name: blackrose
Appearance: black and orange tabby. He has emerald eyes and is tended to be called small but is average size
Personality: caring, helpful almost merciless can be bloodthrirsty but almost never shows that side of him
Role: Best friend\partner
Other/Questions: no
Plot Ideas(if any): idk I mean if blackrkse gets a mate then running heart can get jealous at he didn't spe d time with him and then starts ignoring blackross and then blackrose could turn bad

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Link pops up to a spectrum page...

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:15 PM
Ok
Name: blackrose
Appearance: black and orange tabby. He has emerald eyes and is tended to be called small but is average size
Personality: caring, helpful almost merciless can be bloodthrirsty but almost never shows that side of him
Role: Best friend\partner
Other/Questions: no
Plot Ideas(if any): idk I mean if blackrkse gets a mate then running heart can get jealous at he didn't spe d time with him and then starts ignoring blackross and then blackrose could turn bad

Hm, that could work, they could develop a sibling-like relationship and Running could start to view him as a brother figure, and when Black started kinda ignoring him for his mate that could make him mad? I like it! Accepted as friend c:

Link pops up to a spectrum page...

It should be fixed! Sorry about that c:

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 02:15 PM
Lily
Name: Akayasong
Link: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348&page=2 second post
Role: Future crush?
Other: I obviously signed her up for Deputy

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:17 PM
Hm, that could work, they could develop a sibling-like relationship and Running could start to view him as a brother figure, and when Black started kinda ignoring him for his mate that could make him mad? I like it! Accepted as friend c:

It should be fixed! Sorry about that c:
Cool thanks and yeah like a brother figure =)

lost
January 21st, 2017, 02:23 PM
Name + Link: Driftstream (http://lostcharacters.weebly.com/driftstream.html)
Role: Friend, possible love interest later on??
Other/Questions: Not that I can think of!
Plot Ideas(if any): Maybe they are assigned to patrol together and that brings them closer? Idk xD

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Cool thanks and yeah like a brother figure =)

Awesome! Let me know when you want to RP them at all, I'm open whenever x)

Plot Ideas(if any): Maybe they are assigned to patrol together and that brings them closer? Idk xD

Accepted as friend! I like the idea of them being assigned to a patrol together, and since Runningheart is the type of cat who likes to try to include everyone and is just a big sweetheart, I could definitely see them growing closer! c:

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:31 PM

oh and also let me know when you wanna rp either them or Redpaw and Dacepaw! c:

lost
January 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
Accepted as friend! I like the idea of them being assigned to a patrol together, and since Runningheart is the type of cat who likes to try to include everyone and is just a big sweetheart, I could definitely see them growing closer! c:
Sweet, thanks!

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:33 PM
Awesome! Let me know when you want to RP them at all, I'm open whenever x)

We should rp now if you want

lost
January 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
oh and also let me know when you wanna rp either them or Redpaw and Dacepaw! c:
We can rp either whenever! I'm free all weekend (that I'm aware of)

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:39 PM
We should rp now if you want

Okie dokie! WC Clearing? c:

We can rp either whenever! I'm free all weekend (that I'm aware of)

Awesome! Wanna do Dace and Red? And then after Runningheart is done with Blackrose him and Driftstream could go on patrol together? c:

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:40 PM
Okie dokie! WC Clearing? c:

Awesome! Wanna do Dace and Red? And then after Runningheart is done with Blackrose him and Driftstream could go on patrol together? c:
Ok

lost
January 21st, 2017, 02:41 PM
Yeah, sure! Who posting first and where?

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 02:41 PM
Name: Zincpetal
Appearance: below
Personality: Zinc is an agonizingly quick she-cat, she learns fast and will do anything to help protect.
Role: Friend, if not, love interest?
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas(if any):

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Yellowpotatoes Okie dokie can you post first if possible? c:

toothlost! I can post first if you'd like! TC Clearing? c:

xxJaggededgexx Accepted as friend! I think I'm gonna hold off on picking a love interest for now c:

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:50 PM

xxJaggededgexx Accepted as friend! I think I'm gonna hold off on picking a love interest for now c:
Posted

lost
January 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM

Ye, sure!

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 06:57 PM
Lily
Link: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348&page=2 second post
Role: Future crush or Close Friend?
Erm... Lily is she accepted?

cute skeleton
January 21st, 2017, 09:37 PM
name: leapingpaw

appearance: he is a white tom with black spots threw out his body. he has grey spots above his bright blue eyes, muscular built tom and a short tail. he has medium length fur with an oily texture, although it looks sleek and fluffy.

personality: leapingpaw is a loving tom with a super playful personality. he is caring and emotional, and a little bit clumsy sometimes. he is always very sympathetic to other cats, and loves to make new friends. he is very curious to all his surroundings and loves to explore.

role: apprentice

other/questions: nope

plot idea: I have none right know

Empress Of Evil
January 21st, 2017, 10:55 PM
Name + Link: Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html)
Role: Enemy at first then best friend then love interest?
Other/Questions?: None
Plot Ideas?: Well, I think they could get off on the wrong end, like Winter says something rather mean, and then they're enemies. Then, maybe one day, Runningheart is feeling stressed over something and Winter comforts him so they slowly become friends and then possibly love interests.

spade
January 22nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
name: leapingpaw

appearance: he is a white tom with black spots threw out his body. he has grey spots above his bright blue eyes, muscular built tom and a short tail. he has medium length fur with an oily texture, although it looks sleek and fluffy.

personality: leapingpaw is a loving tom with a super playful personality. he is caring and emotional, and a little bit clumsy sometimes. he is always very sympathetic to other cats, and loves to make new friends. he is very curious to all his surroundings and loves to explore.

role: apprentice

other/questions: nope

plot idea: I have none right know

I'll definitely keep this form as consideration! I'm gonna wait a bit before choosing his next apprentice c:

Lily
Role: Future crush?

I'm so sorry Hugz I did not see it at first! I apologize! I can go ahead and accept her as a friend right now, I'll come back and decide on future crush probably in a few days! c:

Name + Link: Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html)
Role: Enemy at first then best friend then love interest?
Other/Questions?: None
Plot Ideas?: Well, I think they could get off on the wrong end, like Winter says something rather mean, and then they're enemies. Then, maybe one day, Runningheart is feeling stressed over something and Winter comforts him so they slowly become friends and then possibly love interests.

Accepted! I love the plot idea where they start off as enemies and then become friends. As far as love interest, I'll be holding off on choosing that for a bit but definitely excited to roleplay them and see where it ends up going! c:

Empress Of Evil
January 22nd, 2017, 03:31 AM
I'll definitely keep this form as consideration! I'm gonna wait a bit before choosing his next apprentice c:

I'm so sorry Hugz I did not see it at first! I apologize! I can go ahead and accept her as a friend right now, I'll come back and decide on future crush probably in a few days! c:

Accepted! I love the plot idea where they start off as enemies and then become friends. As far as love interest, I'll be holding off on choosing that for a bit but definitely excited to roleplay them and see where it ends up going! c:

Ok great! Just tell me whenever you want to RP ^^