PDA

View Full Version : Lioncry's Everything

FlashFanatic
January 21st, 2017, 09:29 AM
So, I've just adopted Lioncry, and she needs a new mate! Her last mate got into an arguement, so they are divorced. She is in Riverclan, and you must be able to relate with her. So, here we go!

She needs... {in order from greatest to least needed}

Mate {Preferrably from another clan}
Siblings
Mother
Father
Apprentice
Former Mentor
Best Friend
Nemesis
Friends
Enemies

Oh my that's a long list... Now, the form!

With Character Site
Name+Link~
Plot Ideas~
Rp Example~
Role~

Without Character Site
Name~
Age~
Clan~
Gender~
Appearance~
Personality~
Plot Ideas~
Rp Example~
Role~

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 05:56 AM
Bump

Leaf
January 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Name~ Lilaclily
Age~ 27 moons
Clan~ RiverClan
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ Lilaclily is a light cream colored cat with light blue eyes and a black tipped tail. She looks almost like a Siamese but she isn't
Personality~ She's a sweet and caring and gentle shecat who loves kits and wants some of her own. She absolutely despises fighting and would rather do something that in her opinion would be more productive. She would do anything for someone close to her and enjoys comforting others if she can.
Plot Ideas~ Lilaclily and Lioncry could have met on a border patrol or such and started becoming better friends? Edit: Lemme just- *throws out of window into a volcano*
Rp Example~ (Taking this from another post) Alohi looked at the new guy, the one she was figuring was named Axel. She didn't know how any person could carry a hammer that big, let alone make it seem like it was the weight of a feather and holding it so easily; or at least, seemingly easy. Her gaze was turned back to the gods. She wondered if she did have any hidden talent. She didn't think it was likely though. She was nimble with her katana and that was about all; a little plip in a cup of water wouldn't help in the midst of the battle. Envisioning the little plip again made her smile a little, the feeling of being so excited about it had held her fast but had faded into faint memories during the very same night.
Other~ Nope
Role~ Lioncry's friend

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 10:13 AM
Name~ Lilaclily
Age~ 27 moons
Clan~ ThunderClan
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ Lilaclily is a light cream colored cat with light blue eyes and a black tipped tail. She looks almost like a Siamese but she isn't
Personality~ She's a sweet and caring and gentle shecat who loves kits and wants some of her own. She absolutely despises fighting and would rather do something that in her opinion would be more productive. She would do anything for someone close to her and enjoys comforting others if she can.
Plot Ideas~ Lilaclily and Lioncry could have met on a border patrol or such and started becoming better friends?
Rp Example~ (Taking this from another post) Alohi looked at the new guy, the one she was figuring was named Axel. She didn't know how any person could carry a hammer that big, let alone make it seem like it was the weight of a feather and holding it so easily; or at least, seemingly easy. Her gaze was turned back to the gods. She wondered if she did have any hidden talent. She didn't think it was likely though. She was nimble with her katana and that was about all; a little plip in a cup of water wouldn't help in the midst of the battle. Envisioning the little plip again made her smile a little, the feeling of being so excited about it had held her fast but had faded into faint memories during the very same night.
Other~ Nope
Role~ Lioncry's mate

Lioncry is female, and I'm okay with cross-clan relationships, but this could work out... They can just be friends.

Accepted as friend!

Leaf
January 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
TehDerpyShoelace Ohhhh XD I thought Lioncry was a dude. Yeye friend lol. Should I change her clan to River?

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
TehDerpyShoelace Ohhhh XD I thought Lioncry was a dude. Yeye friend lol. Should I change her clan to River?

Yeah, sure!

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
Lioncry is female, and I'm okay with cross-clan relationships, but this could work out... They can just be friends.

Accepted as friend!

Could I get some more info on Lioncry?

Reverie
January 22nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Name~ Grizzlystrike
Age~ 30 moons
Clan~ Shadow
Gender~ Male
Appearance~ Brown and cream tom with hazel eyes
Personality~ (This is still in development) Witty, yet fearless, Grizzly will do whatever it takes to help a Clanmate in need
Plot Ideas~
Rp Example~ Grizzly pounced, the muscular brown tom landing on the attacker poachfully, sinking his teeth into her neck.
Other~ Lioncry's mate?

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 10:22 AM
Could I get some more info on Lioncry?

Lioncry is approx. 25 moons, looks like this (http://www.animal-photography.com/AP-1HXSCE-LR-wm.jpg)

Lioncry is a sensitive cat. She is quiet, but not because she is shy. She is over protective of everybody, and has to check in with her family and friends every day. Besides that, she is lovable, and loves everybody. She is easily scared, and is also quite skittish. She is honest and trustworthy, and would never tell anyone's secret. She likes other clans, but isn't one to break the code to be with them. But, she also isn't a strict code follower either.

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
Name+Linke~ Inkclaw, http://maplefall.weebly.com/skyclan.html
Plot Ideas~ Best freind, later turned mate if I think their chemistry is good enough.
Rp Example~ See other thing.
Other~

Name~ Petalpaw
Age~ 6 moons
Clan~ Riverclan.
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ A beautiful short, soft white furred Molly with beautiful midnight blue eyes. her frame is strong and supple, incredibly good for fighting.
Personality~ Petalpaw a very shy and quiet cat; she is never a conversation starter and prefers to listen than speak. She's quite kind but is extremely over-protective. When flirted with however, her is very flirtatious, playful and sly.
Plot Ideas~ She I going to die so maybe when she dies, (by being nearly torn apart by badger, then drowning) Lioncry feels guilty that she couldn't save her.

Rp Example~ Amber paws glided over frost leaves, no sound to be heard. Gold looked around, he quickly spotted a mouse attempting to Rangel a slug. The Japanese bobtail got ready to pounce, claws unsheathed and teeth bared. He was perfectly still. Not an ear, whisker, or tail twitching. There was a reason Gold was a hunter. The mouse was starting to move now; but it would not escape it's impending doom. Gold kicked of, flying through the air like a bird before landing on the small mammal. Gold quickly ended its life then smiled, I'd like to see a guard or a fighter do that! The trans Tom thought happily. He was about to bury his fresh-kill when he heard something. Like a snout on the ground, and the digging of claws. Gold backed away slowly..... But it was no use, the great beast spotted him. Golds pupils grew small; a badger! I take back what I said about guards and fighters! The black and white beast dived at him, great jaws snapping its feet slamming on the ground. It hit Gold sending him sprawling. He gave out a high pitched Yelp. But it was no use. No one was coming for him and he would be torn apart, never to be remebered.
Other~

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
Name+Linke~ Inkclaw, http://maplefall.weebly.com/skyclan.html
Plot Ideas~ Best freind, later turned mate if I think their chemistry is good enough.
Rp Example~ See other thing.
Other~

Name~ Petalpaw
Age~ 6 moons
Clan~ Riverclan.
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ A beautiful short, soft white furred Molly with beautiful midnight blue eyes. her frame is strong and supple, incredibly good for fighting.
Personality~ Petalpaw a very shy and quiet cat; she is never a conversation starter and prefers to listen than speak. She's quite kind but is extremely over-protective. When flirted with however, her is very flirtatious, playful and sly.
Plot Ideas~ She I going to die so maybe when she dies, (by being nearly torn apart by badger, then drowning) Lioncry feels guilty that she couldn't save her.

Rp Example~ Amber paws glided over frost leaves, no sound to be heard. Gold looked around, he quickly spotted a mouse attempting to Rangel a slug. The Japanese bobtail got ready to pounce, claws unsheathed and teeth bared. He was perfectly still. Not an ear, whisker, or tail twitching. There was a reason Gold was a hunter. The mouse was starting to move now; but it would not escape it's impending doom. Gold kicked of, flying through the air like a bird before landing on the small mammal. Gold quickly ended its life then smiled, I'd like to see a guard or a fighter do that! The trans Tom thought happily. He was about to bury his fresh-kill when he heard something. Like a snout on the ground, and the digging of claws. Gold backed away slowly..... But it was no use, the great beast spotted him. Golds pupils grew small; a badger! I take back what I said about guards and fighters! The black and white beast dived at him, great jaws snapping its feet slamming on the ground. It hit Gold sending him sprawling. He gave out a high pitched Yelp. But it was no use. No one was coming for him and he would be torn apart, never to be remebered.
Other~

Inkclaw accepted as friend
Petalpaw accepted as apprentice

Silhouettes
January 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
Btw, I play one of her kits, Dahliakit.

January 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
So, I've just adopted Lioncry, and she needs a new mate! Her last mate got into an arguement, so they are divorced. She is in Riverclan, and you must be able to relate with her. So, here we go!

She needs... {in order from greatest to least needed}

Mate {Preferrably from another clan}
Siblings
Mother
Father
Apprentice
Former Mentor
Best Friend
Nemesis
Friends
Enemies

Oh my that's a long list... Now, the form!

With Character Site
Name+Link~
Plot Ideas~
Rp Example~
Role~

Without Character Site
Name~
Age~
Clan~
Gender~
Appearance~
Personality~
Plot Ideas~
Rp Example~
Role~

Name~Flowerleaf
Age~37 moons
Clan~Riverclan
Gender~Female
Appearance~http://www.gatosmania.com/Uploads/gatosmania.com/ImagensGrandes/gato-oriental-de-pelo-comprido-4-0.jpg
Personality~She is very proud of herself, and tends to be childish, that is a thing that makes her seem annoying for some cats, but she is responsible and serious, but she is impatient, tends to yowl with the apprentice if they repeat the same mistake 3 times, she also can be comunicative and heartfelt, and can be scared easily.
Plot Ideas~none for now
Rp Example~Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Role~Lioncry's former mentor

FlashFanatic
January 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
Name~Flowerleaf
Age~37 moons
Clan~Riverclan
Gender~Female
Appearance~http://www.gatosmania.com/Uploads/gatosmania.com/ImagensGrandes/gato-oriental-de-pelo-comprido-4-0.jpg
Personality~She is very proud of herself, and tends to be childish, that is a thing that makes her seem annoying for some cats, but she is responsible and serious, but she is impatient, tends to yowl with the apprentice if they repeat the same mistake 3 times, she also can be comunicative and heartfelt, and can be scared easily.
Plot Ideas~none for now
Rp Example~Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Role~Lioncry's former mentor

Accepted!