PDA

View Full Version : bust your kneecaps [priv]

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 12:14 AM
// feather lily

Goslingpaw's scruffy tortoiseshell pelt smelled of sour horse-crap, at this deathly point.

Just as she would have been back in RiverClan's nursery, the matted hell-warrior was bumming out at the foot of a beech tree, tail-tip flicking a pile of shriveled leaves. "I'm bOrEd," she harrumphed in that new shrill voice of hers. It was high and unevenly toned, almost like the desperate screams and shrieks she had uttered upon her all-too-soon demise back at Lionsbeach. "SoMeOnE cOmE pLaY wItH mE, wHy DoN't YoU?"

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 12:18 AM
// feather lily

Goslingpaw's scruffy tortoiseshell pelt smelled of sour horse-crap, at this deathly point.

Just as she would have been back in RiverClan's nursery, the matted hell-warrior was bumming out at the foot of a beech tree, tail-tip flicking a pile of shriveled leaves. "I'm bOrEd," she harrumphed in that new shrill voice of hers. It was high and unevenly toned, almost like the desperate screams and shrieks she had uttered upon her all-too-soon demise back at Lionsbeach. "SoMeOnE cOmE pLaY wItH mE, wHy DoN't YoU?"

Frogpaw got up suddenly where am I He thought looking around it was dark I’m I dead, uncontios or dreaming He asked himself then he heard someone “ hello? Where am I!” He asked with a hiss

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 12:22 AM
Frogpaw got up suddenly where am I He thought looking around it was dark I’m I dead, uncontios or dreaming He asked himself then he heard someone “ hello? Where am I!” He asked with a hiss

Goslingpaw flicked an ear, annoyed. Oh, great. Another heavenly, weak spawn of the Clans. Well, it was something, she supposed begrudgingly.

She didn't bother even sitting up as she stared hollowly into the kitten's eyes with her own orange pair. "YoUr'E iN hElL, mOrOn," Goslingpaw murmured, though it was hopefully loudly enough for the spawn to hear.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 12:27 AM
Goslingpaw flicked an ear, annoyed. Oh, great. Another heavenly, weak spawn of the Clans. Well, it was something, she supposed begrudgingly.

She didn't bother even sitting up as she stared hollowly into the kitten's eyes with her own orange pair. "YoUr'E iN hElL, mOrOn," Goslingpaw murmured, though it was hopefully loudly enough for the spawn to hear.

Hell... so the dark forest He thought looking around “ not as bad as a thought, what’s a fur ball like you doing here” he hissed mad about being called a moron. Your not a moron your not weak or small He said to himself, he hated those words more than anything

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 12:35 AM
Hell... so the dark forest He thought looking around “ not as bad as a thought, what’s a fur ball like you doing here” he hissed mad about being called a moron. Your not a moron your not weak or small He said to himself, he hated those words more than anything

Well, well, it seemed Goslingpaw was going to have a feisty one on her pads. Haha, twas no biggie. She could rather handle an overly uptight kitten, speaking quite truthfully.

"Me? Oh, I kIlEd a fEw cAtS, mAyBe GoReD a FaCe Or tWo As WeLl. I QuItE lIkE iT hErE, iF I dO sAy sO mYsElF. AnD yOu?" Not like he had any good reason, other than some likely off-the-whim excuse like Oh, well I kinda got sick of my Clan. Yeah, heh. Well, no wonder! Good god, Clan cats were borrring.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Well, well, it seemed Goslingpaw was going to have a feisty one on her pads. Haha, twas no biggie. She could rather handle an overly uptight kitten, speaking quite truthfully.

"Me? Oh, I kIlEd a fEw cAtS, mAyBe GoReD a FaCe Or tWo As WeLl. I QuItE lIkE iT hErE, iF I dO sAy sO mYsElF. AnD yOu?" Not like he had any good reason, other than some likely off-the-whim excuse like Oh, well I kinda got sick of my Clan. Yeah, heh. Well, no wonder! Good god, Clan cats were borrring.

Frogpaw took a step back don’t run away from this weakling, maybe he can feel you some tricks he told himself, he stud tall “ a weakling like you? Don’t think so... but if it’s true and your not just some stupid weakling could you teach me how to fight?”

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 12:54 AM
Frogpaw took a step back don’t run away from this weakling, maybe he can feel you some tricks he told himself, he stud tall “ a weakling like you? Don’t think so... but if it’s true and your not just some stupid weakling could you teach me how to fight?”

// taking a break w. the lower-caps lol

Despite the baby's butthurt words, Goslingpaw remained sprawled out, growing quite bored with the dude if she had to be honest. She rolled her eyes, the twitchy movements of her tail increasing in pace. "Ugh. That's what they all ask for --'Train me, Darkclaw!' or 'Ooh, teach me some battle moves no one has ever seen, Brokenheart!' As if the moves'll make 'em invincible or some crap.... But anyway. Give me a reason to train you, hm? I'm rather unmotivated when it comes to weaklings such as yourself." Seemed to Goslingpaw like this tom was only able to run his mouth in a battle, considering this beginning.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 01:01 AM
// taking a break w. the lower-caps lol

Despite the baby's butthurt words, Goslingpaw remained sprawled out, growing quite bored with the dude if she had to be honest. She rolled her eyes, the twitchy movements of her tail increasing in pace. "Ugh. That's what they all ask for --'Train me, Darkclaw!' or 'Ooh, teach me some battle moves no one has ever seen, Brokenheart!' As if the moves'll make 'em invincible or some crap.... But anyway. Give me a reason to train you, hm? I'm rather unmotivated when it comes to weaklings such as yourself." Seemed to Goslingpaw like this tom was only able to run his mouth in a battle, considering this beginning.

“ IM NOT A WEAKLING” he hissed, he was tired of that word, he was strong and had beat and hurt an apprentice older and more expirenced than him “ sorry... you don’t have to train me but I want to learn to fight, my mentor wouldn’t teach me and with the new training being with 5 apprentice and one warrior I don’t think it will go well. I want to prove I’m not weak sccrony and small, that I’m worth something and one day I want to take over shadowclan” he said trying to be more calm though he was fuming inside

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 01:13 AM
“ IM NOT A WEAKLING” he hissed, he was tired of that word, he was strong and had beat and hurt an apprentice older and more expirenced than him “ sorry... you don’t have to train me but I want to learn to fight, my mentor wouldn’t teach me and with the new training being with 5 apprentice and one warrior I don’t think it will go well. I want to prove I’m not weak sccrony and small, that I’m worth something and one day I want to take over shadowclan” he said trying to be more calm though he was fuming inside

"Well, I can't say for certain that I'd be scared in such particular case, but if I was a ShadowClan cat and I had a baby like you -- whats your name? -- as my leader, I'd make sure to get my ass outta there asap." She sputtered a long-withheld laugh, honestly pretty amused with herself.

Her jaws gaped wide on a yawn, revealing dog-like canines that glistened with saliva. "If you're as desperate as you're making yourself out to be, do what you apparently really need to and prove it. I'm getting bored with you already, and boring cats may just end up in my belly, y'know that?" Mmm. Gosling hadn't had herself some good ol' cat meat in a bit, and this overgrown kitten was beginning to look rather tasty.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 02:34 PM
"Well, I can't say for certain that I'd be scared in such particular case, but if I was a ShadowClan cat and I had a baby like you -- whats your name? -- as my leader, I'd make sure to get my ass outta there asap." She sputtered a long-withheld laugh, honestly pretty amused with herself.

Her jaws gaped wide on a yawn, revealing dog-like canines that glistened with saliva. "If you're as desperate as you're making yourself out to be, do what you apparently really need to and prove it. I'm getting bored with you already, and boring cats may just end up in my belly, y'know that?" Mmm. Gosling hadn't had herself some good ol' cat meat in a bit, and this overgrown kitten was beginning to look rather tasty.

" you want me to prove that i want training?" frogpaw hissed he had to prove a lot, prove he was better than shrewpaw prove that he was strong, his entire life was to prove something

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 02:41 PM
" you want me to prove that i want training?" frogpaw hissed he had to prove a lot, prove he was better than shrewpaw prove that he was strong, his entire life was to prove something

Goslingpaw waved a scarred paw, chuckling softly to herself. "You tell me!" she purred, a sudden touch of cheeriness to her gruff voice. "I mean, you are the one who about just seconds ago broke down like a kit witnessing his mother's death." This wasn't to say the long-legged dude wasn't, in more than one way, an absolute baby.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Goslingpaw waved a scarred paw, chuckling softly to herself. "You tell me!" she purred, a sudden touch of cheeriness to her gruff voice. "I mean, you are the one who about just seconds ago broke down like a kit witnessing his mother's death." This wasn't to say the long-legged dude wasn't, in more than one way, an absolute baby.

" oh ill prove it all right!" he hissed and leaped for the cat (dont kill him only minor injurys please) he had his claws out if he ha to prove it he would

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 03:31 PM
" oh ill prove it all right!" he hissed and leaped for the cat (dont kill him only minor injurys please) he had his claws out if he ha to prove it he would

A smirk tore itself across the apprentice's lips as the whining baby turned suddenly into a shrieking, even pettier one. "Ah, okay!" she laughed. "We can play this the hard way, sure!" Claws popping from their sheathes, Goslingpaw scooted briefly aside, before rearing up unto her hind-legs to loom over the kid. Considering her long yet sturdy limbs, she was able to maintain a good sense of balance as she grinned down at her trainee.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 03:47 PM
A smirk tore itself across the apprentice's lips as the whining baby turned suddenly into a shrieking, even pettier one. "Ah, okay!" she laughed. "We can play this the hard way, sure!" Claws popping from their sheathes, Goslingpaw scooted briefly aside, before rearing up unto her hind-legs to loom over the kid. Considering her long yet sturdy limbs, she was able to maintain a good sense of balance as she grinned down at her trainee.
Frogpaw landed on the ground he saw the cat rear up he pushed off with his hind legs so that he would get out of the way or the cats attack would on,h graze him

The Kitty.
January 4th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Frogpaw landed on the ground he saw the cat rear up he pushed off with his hind legs so that he would get out of the way or the cats attack would on,h graze him

She watched as the tom sprung back, eyes shining with delight. The dude was a coward! He could have at the very least made the attempt of swiping at her! Ugh -- this playtoy was no fun. It was loud, grouchy, and one of the laziest fighters Gosling had ever happened upon. Especially for a cat with, what, didn't he say five mentors?!

Yeah, Gosling didn't care much for this one. Playtime was over.

Her tail flicked out from behind her for additional balance as she lunged forward, jaws snapping ravenously at the kid's throat to try and nip it open. Once he was finished with properly she could toy around with his cadaver for a bit.

Jade13
January 5th, 2021, 11:07 AM
She watched as the tom sprung back, eyes shining with delight. The dude was a coward! He could have at the very least made the attempt of swiping at her! Ugh -- this playtoy was no fun. It was loud, grouchy, and one of the laziest fighters Gosling had ever happened upon. Especially for a cat with, what, didn't he say five mentors?!

Her tail flicked out from behind her for additional balance as she lunged forward, jaws snapping ravenously at the kid's throat to try and nip it open. Once he was finished with properly she could toy around with his cadaver for a bit.

frogpaw saw the cat trying to get his throat he took that as an opertunity he used his font paws to try and hit them in the face aiming for the eyes or nose

Jade13
January 11th, 2021, 02:00 PM

bump