PDA

View Full Version : ginger kits finder

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:07 AM
I don't know if Iwill put all of his bio hear but as u read,anything that says open u can apply for it
Basics
Current name:ginger kit
Other names(future):ginger paw,ginger heart
Gender:idk yet.u ccan vote if u like.just put it at the bottom of the fourm

Residential info
Clan:river clan(this may also change is the mother and farther are in current clans.up to the parents really)
Former clan:
Mentor: open
Apprentice: open in future

INTER PERSONAL INFO
farther: open
Mother: open
Siblings: open open open
Kits:future open
Best friends: open open open
Friend: open open open
Neutral: open
Enimes: open
Love interest: open
Personality: ambunctious and determined

Physical traits
Breed: oriental short hair
Base fur color:ginger
Under fur color: ornge
Fur texture:slick
Fur length:short
Markings:none
Eye color:amber
Traits:large ears and when adult,will be very tall
Body structure: only a kit right now.when adult will be muscular and tall.as kit,body is long with large legs
Important:he is a very good swimmer because of his slick fur.I prefers a windclan farther and a rubber clan mother.be creative and create a plot for those to if u want

Forum
Name:
Clan:
Mate:
Future evil?:
Reason why u deserve this role:

If u want farther,I prefer u to be in windclan.u can be good or evil.u can meet ginger kit when his mother brings him.u can also steal ginger kit back if it is OK with the leader and his mother.

wren
January 21st, 2017, 09:13 AM
Name: Creamberry
Part wanted: Mother
Clan: Riverclan [she'll problably just request to stay. If not she'll find another ]
Mate: None, will be lookign to father her kit
Future evil?: no, protective of the kit.
Reason why u deserve this role: I think cream berry was born to have kittens to eh in the nursery and because ginger as of now is an only kit creamberry will find a way to make life fun, if she does get a mate for him she will also be catious when they start to turn evil. Fortunetly she will die for gingerkit if needed.

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM
Name: Creamberry
Part wanted: Mother
Clan: Riverclan [she'll problably just request to stay. If not she'll find another ]
Mate: None, will be lookign to father her kit
Future evil?: no, protective of the kit.
Reason why u deserve this role: I think cream berry was born to have kittens to eh in the nursery and because ginger as of now is an only kit creamberry will find a way to make life fun, if she does get a mate for him she will also be catious when they start to turn evil. Fortunetly she will die for gingerkit if needed.
Accepted.I will probably compare all of the forums but I say yours is perfect.do u have a Charecter so I can look at her?

(People can still try for the part.I'm giving it to the best forum so make them good)

wren
January 21st, 2017, 09:28 AM
Accepted.I will probably compare all of the forums but I say yours is perfect.do u have a Charecter so I can look at her?

(People can still try for the part.I'm giving it to the best forum so make them good)

Her image? Trying to find it. But her name perfectly portrays what she looks like

Ref one
http://www.catwelfare.org/sites/default/files/C2.JPG

Ref two
http://www.catwelfare.org/sites/default/files/C3.JPG

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:33 AM
Her image? Trying to find it. But her name perfectly portrays what she looks like

Ref one
http://www.catwelfare.org/sites/default/files/C2.JPG

Ref two
http://www.catwelfare.org/sites/default/files/C3.JPG
Thx.

wren
January 21st, 2017, 09:36 AM
Thx.

Yup.

Static
January 21st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Yup.
Want to RP in river clan nursery with them?so I can get to know the character u can get to know mine?

wren
January 21st, 2017, 12:00 PM
Want to RP in river clan nursery with them?so I can get to know the character u can get to know mine?

Yes totally

Static
January 21st, 2017, 12:04 PM
Yes totally
OK.btw if u want another kit someone has a kugo kit finder.I'm app!ieng for friend right now

wren
January 21st, 2017, 12:08 PM
OK.btw if u want another kit someone has a kugo kit finder.I'm app!ieng for friend right now

Another kit.. Mhm..

Static
January 21st, 2017, 12:09 PM
Another kit.. Mhm..
I don't think they are looking for siblings.u posting first?

wren
January 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
I don't think they are looking for siblings.u posting first?

I have to go but if you post and quote me I'll return later tomorrow and reply!

Static
January 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
I have to go but if you post and quote me I'll return later tomorrow and reply!
OK.bye.I'm waiting till tomato on the rp