PDA

View Full Version : [fenic's finder]

Fel
January 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
hey, wco! i've been having a bit of trouble finding my characters some relations, so hERE WE GO AGAIN with a finder!

my site; http://fenic.weebly.com

key;
needs;wants; i'm okay with

windclan

galespring - all family - enemies - friends
brindlepaw - mentor
tawnykit - friends - enemies - possible future love interests
fennelkit [page is a wip! they're non-binary and gay] - best friend - enemies - future love interests

riverclan

russetstar - enemies - future apprentice(?)
applethorn - rivals - cats who somewhat idolize her / follow her around annoyingly
beepaw - love interests - bullies
rabbitkit - future mentor - friends

shadowclan

they're all wips, might post them later

thunderclan

twitefall - killer - all family
east [wip but eeeh] - romantic interests [she's a lesbian!]

the ds

they're almost all wips //sigh
sorrelskip - enemies

form;

[w/ character site]
link/name:
role you're applying for:
plot ideas(?):

[without character site]
name:
clan:
appearance [only for family!]:
personality:
plot ideas(?):

that's all- ty for reading this! :heartbounce:

wren
January 20th, 2017, 11:12 PM
fenic!

When I get my computer I will tryout for something.

spade
January 20th, 2017, 11:43 PM
link/name: Runningheart (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/runningheart.html)
role you're applying for: Brindlepaw's Mentor
plot ideas(?): Maybe she could help him get over his brother's death somehow? He constantly feels the need to prove himself so maybe they could grow close as he trains her? I dunno about specific plots atm :'c

link/name: Cricketpaw (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/cricketpaw.html)
role you're applying for: Russetstar's Future Apprentice
plot ideas(?): FATHER DAUGHTER BONDING NEEDS TO HAPPEN

link/name: South (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/south.html)
role you're applying for: Twitefall's Killer
plot ideas(?): Since Twitefall was Northpath's enemy, and South is North's sister, she could get blinded by rage and just kill her? Maybe she's under the impression that Twite secretly killed North once she learns he's dead?

Empress Of Evil
January 21st, 2017, 01:56 AM
link/name: Willowkit (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/willowkit.html)
plot ideas(?): None really, but i'm open to suggestions if she's accepted ^^

link/name: Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html)
role you're applying for: Enemy
plot ideas(?): None

link/name: Hades (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
role you're applying for: Sorrelskip's enemy
plot ideas(?): None

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 02:16 AM
fenic!

name:: Foxkit
clan:: Riverclam
appearance::
personality:: Foxkit had a hard upbringing, no father and an uncaring mother, making him quite bitter and envious of cats that had good, stable families. Despite that, he tries his best not to act jealous, but often fails at this and is very short-tempered with cats who had better life's than him. But he isn't a bad cat, he always tries to help cats like him and get them nicer lives, often gaining no thanks. I think he would be quite a good match with Russetstar because Russetstar is quite an optimist, which will help influence Foxkit to be more kinder and less short-tempered. This pairing will also work as being the leaders apprentice will make Foxkit less bullied, and he'll be able to gain more influence so he can help more cats.
role you're applying for:: Future apprentice of Russetstar!
plot ideas(?):: Not really, possibly Russetstar could act as a father figure for him?

link/name: Gold. http://maplefall.weebly.com/ds.html
role you're applying for: sorrels enemy.
plot ideas(?): I don't really know.... Possibly Gold hates sorrel because Gold thinks 'Sorrel was Singenights puppet,' and, 'Got taken advantage of but is to prideful to admit it.'

Teza
January 21st, 2017, 02:22 AM
link/name: Jaguarkit
role you're applying for: Russetstar's future apprentice
plot ideas(?) While she has yet to be born, Jaguarkit could adventure into Russetstar's den just to explore. She could also stalk and play with Russetstar's, among many other cats', tails when they aren't paying attention.

Hexict
January 21st, 2017, 04:58 AM
link/name: Runningheart (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/runningheart.html)
role you're applying for: Brindlepaw's Mentor
plot ideas(?): Maybe she could help him get over his brother's death somehow? He constantly feels the need to prove himself so maybe they could grow close as he trains her? I dunno about specific plots atm :'c

link/name: Cricketpaw (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/cricketpaw.html)
plot ideas(?): FATHER DAUGHTER BONDING NEEDS TO HAPPEN

link/name: South (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/south.html)
role you're applying for: Twitefall's Killer
plot ideas(?): Since Twitefall was Northpath's enemy, and South is North's sister, she could get blinded by rage and just kill her? Maybe she's under the impression that Twite secretly killed North once she learns he's dead?

I would never say North and Twite were enemies, they only had one interaction and he respects her but doesn't understand her choices - which is pretty much what he said to her so idk why Twite hates him X3

link/name- Ragekit (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/ragekit.html)
role you're applying for- Russetstar's Apprentice
plot ideas(?)- Some adoptive brotherly bonding? By the way, Rage will definitely sass Russet.

I know that Lilly already applied for this role, it's against the code to train your kin but I say gopher it! If you do choose Cricket for his apprentice I'd be willing to wait until their done, though I do understand if you don't want him to have another apprentice aftward.

spade
January 21st, 2017, 12:16 PM
I would never say North and Twite were enemies, they only had one interaction and he respects her but doesn't understand her choices - which is pretty much what he said to her so idk why Twite hates him X3

I know that Lilly already applied for this role, it's against the code to train your kin but I say gopher it! If you do choose Cricket for his apprentice I'd be willing to wait until their done, though I do understand if you don't want him to have another apprentice aftward.[/CENTER]

I feel like as soon as South hears anything bad about her brother she's just gonna loose it xD Aaaaand oh yeah that is true... @fenic I'm gonna remove cricket as his apprentice then! Plus I think she'll be old enough to be a warrior actually when she comes back, since she's the same age as applethorn c:

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 12:30 PM
name:
Shallowfall
clan:
shadowclan
[she was forced to come to shc as a kit.]
[B]appearance [only for family!]:
Shallowfall is a raven-black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Her pelt is long and extremely soft, almost like feathers, and you can clearly see it's well taken care of. Her legs are lean and long, but at the same time, she's a built cat with plenty of muscle. Her ears are rounded and feathery, and her tail is pretty long, looking more like a windclan cat than a shadowclan cat, but a stalky looking build shows it is her birth clan. She has bright amber hues, that look a lot like the color of honey, and a beautiful sunset.
personality:
Shallowfall is a smart cat with an amazing memory and a quick mind. She can keep calm even in the toughest of situations, and is great observer. She's a wanderer, though, not liking to stay in one place for long, and loves to be out on the open plains. She dislikes mud, instead preferring the moorland, though couldn't be more loyal. She's patriotic soul, and its certain her loyalty will never waver, but her great dislike for Shadowclan's terrain makes her questionable. Shallowfall is an easily worried cat, and constantly worries about little, or big things, and seems to be an overworked cat, as well as a workaholic.
galespring's mother??/ future friend???
or sibling .3.
plot ideas(?):
idk. but she'll come to windclan bc
shadowclan is super muddy and she
doesn't feel comfortable their.

Fel
January 21st, 2017, 12:50 PM
I feel like as soon as South hears anything bad about her brother she's just gonna loose it xD Aaaaand oh yeah that is true... @fenic I'm gonna remove cricket as his apprentice then! Plus I think she'll be old enough to be a warrior actually when she comes back, since she's the same age as applethorn c:

alright- though she's actually not apple's age! cricket was part of russet and shell's second litter, which consisted of her and rabbitkit [who should be aged up as an app already but i'm lazy so i'll say she had some sort of illness which prevented her from ranking up] russet's first litter was w/ applethorn ^^;

also, twite despises north bc he wouldn't listen to her during that one interaction she had, and she hates it when you don't listen

that lady holds grudges

and @Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20) - isn't rage his kin too? just a bit confused on what you said ^^

spade
January 21st, 2017, 01:37 PM
alright- though she's actually not apple's age! cricket was part of russet and shell's second litter, which consisted of her and rabbitkit [who should be aged up as an app already but i'm lazy so i'll say she had some sort of illness which prevented her from ranking up] russet's first litter was w/ applethorn ^^;

also, twite despises north bc he wouldn't listen to her during that one interaction she had, and she hates it when you don't listen

that lady holds grudges

and @Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20) - isn't rage his kin too? just a bit confused on what you said ^^

Ohhhhhh right! That makes sense... I guess I'll keep Cricket up there for now! But totally makes sense if she's not chosen because she's his daugh- wAIT. What if she's had some memory loss so when Russet and Shale find her she has no clue who she is, and even though she looks identical to Russet he doesn't believe it's his daughter, but Russet decides to name her Cricket anyway after his long lost daughter, and during her apprenticeship or maybe even when she's a warrior it's figured out that she's Russet's daughter?????? o.o

Hexict
January 21st, 2017, 02:45 PM
@Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20) - isn't rage his kin too? just a bit confused on what you said ^^

XD I said gopher it, plus idk if adoption counts, not to mention I doubt Russet would go easy on him since they've never actually spoken before ;3

Crow
January 21st, 2017, 02:46 PM
Ohhhhhh right! That makes sense... I guess I'll keep Cricket up there for now! But totally makes sense if she's not chosen because she's his daugh- wAIT. What if she's had some memory loss so when Russet and Shale find her she has no clue who she is, and even though she looks identical to Russet he doesn't believe it's his daughter, but Russet decides to name her Cricket anyway after his long lost daughter, and during her apprenticeship or maybe even when she's a warrior it's figured out that she's Russet's daughter?????? o.o
tHIS IS LIKE EXACTLY THORNFROST'S PLOT OMG

Hexict
January 21st, 2017, 02:47 PM

I don't think you really have to remove Cricket, some people on here like to bend the code in such a way. If fenic wants Russet to mentor her and if you want him to than just go ahead - we like to get crazy on here ^w-

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:49 PM
hey, wco! i've been having a bit of trouble finding my characters some relations, so hERE WE GO AGAIN with a finder!

my site; http://fenic.weebly.com

key;
needs;wants; i'm okay with

windclan

galespring - all family - enemies - friends
brindlepaw - mentor
tawnykit - friends - enemies - possible future love interests
fennelkit [page is a wip! they're non-binary and gay] - best friend - enemies - future love interests

riverclan

russetstar - enemies - future apprentice(?)
applethorn - rivals - cats who somewhat idolize her / follow her around annoyingly
beepaw - love interests - bullies
rabbitkit - future mentor - friends

shadowclan

they're all wips, might post them later

thunderclan

twitefall - killer - all family
east [wip but eeeh] - romantic interests [she's a lesbian!]

the ds

they're almost all wips //sigh
sorrelskip - enemies

form;

[w/ character site]
link/name:
plot ideas(?):

[without character site]
name:
clan:
personality:
plot ideas(?):

that's all- ty for reading this! :heartbounce:

I have a rogue call reaper and can russetstar find him and take him in apprenticeship? I'm asking just in case since I don't want to fill a form if its not gonna be accepted

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 02:49 PM
name: Flutteringbird
clan: Thunder
personality: Witty, Aspiring, somewhat Idolized. Flutteringbird is the type of cat that will put her life on the line for the ones she's fond of.
role you're applying for: East's romantic interest
plot ideas(?):

spade
January 21st, 2017, 02:53 PM
tHIS IS LIKE EXACTLY THORNFROST'S PLOT OMG

wHAT'S THORNFROSTS PLOT?

I don't think you really have to remove Cricket, some people on here like to bend the code in such a way. If fenic wants Russet to mentor her and if you want him to than just go ahead - we like to get crazy on here ^w-

so craaaaaazy c: the code has been bent so much that it is now a circle.

Fel
January 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM
I have a rogue call reaper and can russetstar find him and take him in apprenticeship? I'm asking just in case since I don't want to fill a form if its not gonna be accepted
i'm not accepting his future apprentice for a bit- his current one would need to become a warrior first, and there are already multiple forms to choose from- if you fill out a form, there will not be a 100% chance you'd get the role, and if you can't fill out a form if you won't be accepted right away, i recommend you don't apply.

edit: russet's apprentice isn't a big role i'm looking for! bolded ones would be nice to be applied for ;u;

Hexict
January 21st, 2017, 02:58 PM
so craaaaaazy c: the code has been bent so much that it is now a circle.

XD true

spade
January 21st, 2017, 03:00 PM
link/name: Destrix (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/destrix-ds.html)
role you're applying for: Russetstar's Enemy
plot ideas(?): Since his former mate is Larkflight who's Russet's friend and in RC, that could definitely cause some tension! Maybe at one point Russet comes across Destrix just roaming around RC, and Destrix spills Larkflight's secret to him, which causes Russet to confront Lark? tHE PLOT THICKENS.
also we need to resurrect salt and peps I feel c:

Hexict
January 21st, 2017, 03:00 PM
link/name- Mistfall (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/mistfall.html)
role you're applying for- Rabbitkit's Mentor
plot ideas(?)- Noop, unless you want one~

link/name- Finplash (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/finsplash.html)
role you're applying for- Russetstar's Enemy
plot ideas(?)- Not really, though Finsplash could blame Russetstar for Shellfeather's death?

Crow
January 21st, 2017, 03:35 PM
wHAT'S THORNFROSTS PLOT?
she's going to fight something {either a dog, russetstar, or some other cat that hates her} and lose, hit her head on the ground, and lose all her memory- then she'll rejoin rc as a new, much better cat, and start a new life cx

spade
January 21st, 2017, 03:37 PM
she's going to fight something {either a dog, russetstar, or some other cat that hates her} and lose, hit her head on the ground, and lose all her memory- then she'll rejoin rc as a new, much better cat, and start a new life cx

"she's going to fight something" I love it xD sHE COULD FIGHT SHALE! [ fenic! ]

Crow
January 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
"she's going to fight something" I love it xD sHE COULD FIGHT SHALE! [ fenic! ]
she's going to fight everything
ooh she could !! ;u;

spade
January 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
ooh she could !! ;u;

bcuz shale is in love with russet (in denial) so he pretty much hates anything that takes russet's time or is mean to him xD

Crow
January 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
bcuz shale is in love with russet (in denial) so he pretty much hates anything that takes russet's time or is mean to him xD
haha he's my spirit animal i love shale sm

Fel
January 21st, 2017, 06:20 PM
shale is everybody's spirit animal let's face it

spade
January 22nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
shale is everybody's spirit animal let's face it

at first I did not think he was gonna be one of my main babs but hey here we are c:

Fel
January 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
boop! might choose some roles later tonight

Fel
January 22nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
ooh she could !! ;u;

shale and thorn: the fighters

Crow
January 22nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
shale and thorn: the fighters

don't forget applethorn
//is definitely not applethorn hacking into crow's account

Fel
January 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
south is accepted as the killer! c; Lilly
destrix is accepted as an enemy!
@tawny~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=194)
shallowfall is accepted as a mother, though we'd need to talk about how gale ended up in windclan from shadowclan- maybe through a forbidden relationship?
and is it alright if i accept a sibling or two on this thread?
@Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20)
mistfall is accepted as rabbitkit's future mentor!
finsplash is accepted as russetstar's enemy

i'll wait a bit further on other roles- and a big bump, too!

seasalt
January 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
south is accepted as the killer! c; Lilly
destrix is accepted as an enemy!
shallowfall is accepted as a mother, though we'd need to talk about how gale ended up in windclan from shadowclan- maybe through a forbidden relationship?
and is it alright if i accept a sibling or two on this thread?

i'll wait a bit further on other roles- and a big bump, too!

yea, a forbidden relationship would work, since shallowfall was forced to come to shadowclan with her mother [who was a shadowclan cat], she would miss windclan, so she would have a relationship with one of the windclan warriors in the clan.

goddess of ducks
January 24th, 2017, 01:06 PM
link/name: Ospreykit (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/ospreykit.html)
role you're applying for: Friend of Rabbitkit
plot ideas(?): Meh, he's a bit of a troublemaker, so maybe they could sneak out if Rabbit's up for it??

Also, do you want an apprentice for Russet? Because Osprey needs a future mentor if you do.

Fel
January 24th, 2017, 10:50 PM
link/name: Ospreykit (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/ospreykit.html)
plot ideas(?): Meh, he's a bit of a troublemaker, so maybe they could sneak out if Rabbit's up for it??

Also, do you want an apprentice for Russet? Because Osprey needs a future mentor if you do.

accepted! and yes, applications for his future apprentice are open.

Hexict
January 25th, 2017, 05:54 AM

Sage
January 25th, 2017, 03:42 PM
link/name: Alurekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/alurekit.html)
role you're applying for: Russet's Apprentice
plot ideas(?): Nope, but maybe you have one?

Fel
January 25th, 2017, 11:29 PM
@S A G I E ty for applying!
quick note- i've also got blazefeather of thunderclan who needs family, friends, and love interests! i'll link him soon ;u;

Fel
January 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
@S A G I E ty for applying!
quick note- i've also got blazefeather of thunderclan who needs family, friends, and love interests! i'll link him soon ;u;

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=915 here he is! [appearance is a wip, but he's a ginger tabby]

goddess of ducks
January 28th, 2017, 09:11 PM
link/name: Ospreykit (https://nightyscharries.com/ospreykit.html)
role you're applying for: Russetstar's Apprentice
plot ideas(?): maybe Osprey could run into russet and they could chat a little which would lead to to him wanting to mentor him

Desertstorm
January 29th, 2017, 07:51 AM
link/name: Brightpaw (http://wcodesert.weebly.com/brightpaw.html)
role you're applying for: Enemy of Tawnykit & Fennelkit
plot ideas(?): none

link/name: Speckledkit (http://wcodesert.weebly.com/speckledkit.html)

lone
January 29th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Name: Obsidiansky
Role Wanted for who: Brother for Galespring/friend for Tawnykit
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+maine+coon&view=detailv2&&id=B34B99DA89F8C52E3E3AC4322632BE424FD05AEC&selectedIndex=28&ccid=%2bK5pX05k&simid=608018232009099185&thid=OIP.-K5pX05kLaTHCN9ggdIJxgEsEP&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Friendly: Obsidiansky is friendly. This tom would make friends with any cat who crossed his path, as long as they would put up with him. Obsidiansky loves to take care of his friends, whether they want it or not...which can sometimes result in him being rejected, since this can come across as a little overbearing at times. Thankfully, Obsidiansky isn't too friendly all the time...otherwise he would become hard to deal with.
Caring: Obsidiansky is caring. This tom cares about his clanmates, his friends, his family...pretty much everyone, even cats outside the Clans. When he was younger he used to feel bad for them, but now he mainly realizes that they choose their own lives and that he can't help everyone. Obsidiansky is a little over cautious when it comes to choosing what to say to different friends/family members, but he's pretty good at figuring out what the right thing to say at the right time would be.
Comedian: Obsidiansky is quite the comedian. He'll do anything just to hear another cat laugh, although this goofy side to his personality can cause him to be pegged as a foolish cat. However, Obsidiansky is anything but foolish... despite what his personality might say about him, this one part of it does not define all of who he is and who he could be. Obsidiansky knows that he could become a great warrior...but of course, he's not quite sure when or how this could happen, or if it ever will.
Outgoing: Obsidiansky is outgoing. This tom will go way out of his way to make a friend, and he is always very cheerful when he does. He's thankful to have friends, and especially good friends who are willing to stand by him. However, for those who don't want to stand by him, Obsidiansky can respect their views and decisions and sort of back off. He's fairly good at telling the right type from the wrong; though, as all young warriors...not always. Sometimes he makes mistakes, which he's okay with...but he always feels like he's silently being judged when he does this.
Intelligent: Obsidiansky is intelligent. Despite his comedic nature and how he seems to always want to fool around, he is quite the sharp-minded tom. He makes unconcious observations about everyone, and is quite observant when gathering information about them. It's hard to tell when he's being serious, however... something that makes him frustrated is when he really means something and no one will take him seriously. He knows that he has a good mind, but it doesn't seem as though anyone else knows- or cares- that he does, which only frustrates him more.
Determined: Obsidiansky is determined. Determined to prove himself, determined to be a good friend, determined to be a good warrior, determined to make his mark. These goals may seem unrealistic to any other cat, but for Obsidiansky, nothing is impossible. He believes that WindClan is a strong Clan who has been underestimated, but that they could be stronger. The thought of another Evil Era terrifies him, although he is determined to be ready for it when it comes. Overall, Obsidiansky may have unrealistic goals, but at least he believes that he can make those goals.
Loyal: Obsidiansky is almost annoyingly loyal. He will never betray his Clan, or his friends. He's afraid to make friends in other Clans, for fear that he may later have to choose between them and break either one rule or another. Not wanting to do this, Obsidiansky just stays away from this possibility altogether...although perhaps not in the best way possible. However, he's willing to bend this rule in order to meet cats at the Gathering or if he runs into another cat at the border, but he will not pursue an actual friendship with them at any time. No matter the circumstance.
Honest: Obsidiansky is a very honest young warrior. He doesn't like lies, or deception...and he certainly doesn't practice either. Everyone has something to hide, in his words...even him. But if he were asked about it, he would definitely confess to what's going on. Otherwise he continues to keep it a secret, knowing that as long as no one asks to know, he's not lying to them. If it were something that would endanger himself, his Clan, or anyone else, well...that would be different. But this is a personal matter, and Obsidiansky believes in keeping privacy for as long as you can. You never know how long you'll have it- it could be gone the next day.
Listener: Obsidiansky is quite the good listener. He loves to sit and sort out problems with his friends, but if they would prefer to be left alone, he will leave them alone. However, he won't give up- just momentarily give them a break before he revisits the issue. This can make him unappealing or annoying to some cats, but it also makes him a problem-solver which is technically a good thing. At least, Obsidiansky thinks so.
Protective: Obsidiansky is protective. Towards his whole Clan, as a matter of fact. He rarely will choose one cat to assign himself as a bodyguard to, but the moment that he does, it seems as though everyone turns against him. Because of this, Obsidiansky tends to be a little more careful when he chooses who he acts protective in front of, and most of the time he will protect cats who are willing to accept him for it.
Respectful: Obsidiansky is very respectful to those who he believes deserve it. Respect is something that is gradually earned. Not all leaders deserve respect, although Obsidiansky is willing to be polite to all of his clanmates. However, he does not believe that all cats in the Clans deserve the respect that they think they do. With the Evil Era over, and things going back to normal, Obsidiansky is grateful for a leader who will be able to soon learn what is required and hopefully have a deputy to help.
Responsible: Obsidiansky, despite his comedic attitude at times and others his way too protective, or way too friendly attitude, is responsible. If you give him something to do he will make sure it is done, no questions asked. He doesn't slack on his responsibilites as a warrior, although he knows they aren't exactly the glamor he had been imagining as an apprentice.
Guarded: Now that we've met one side of Obsidiansky, the side that he chooses to show every day in his public life, let's see the private side to him. Obsidiansky is quite guarded in his emotions and feelings, and he doesn't allow just anything to slip from his maw. But why? Surely a tom who is so friendly and caring would only have nice things to say, right? Wrong. There's a whole other part to Obsidiansky, a part that he doesn't let everyone see. Only the cats whom he truly trusts get to see this side of him.
Hurt: Obsidiansky has been hurt. When Singenight took over, he was rejected and it made him feel more lost then before. He never wants that to happen again, causing him to have developed this whole other side to his mind that shows his worries. Before he speaks, he always has to consult this part of his mind to see whether or not what he's about to say could end up hurting someone or if it could end up helping them.
Scared: Obsidiansky is scared. He's scared of being rejected, he's scared of his own clanmates half the time, and he's scared of messing up. Of failure. A familiar fear to many cats, but for Obsidiansky, he remembers what it was like to be rejected, to not know who to trust...that's what makes him scared now. Obsidiansky doesn't show this part of his mind to everyone, and rarely does he admit that he's scared- not out of pride, but out of his own fear that other cats might end up rejecting him if he does.
Angry: Obsidiansky is angry. Deep down, where pretty much no one can see, he has a dark chasm of anger. Yes, although on the outside he's always smiling, always happy, always ready to give an encouraging word, he's angry on the inside. He doesn't understand what happened, why StarClan would take Dapplestar from them and so suddenly, when she had only just returned...he doesn't understand any of this. Being only a young warrior, Obsidiansky guesses that perhaps he'll understand all of this better as he gets older, but for the moment being, he'll continue to not understand.
Spirited: Obsidiansky is quite the spirited cat. Although he is responsible, and respectful towards cats whom deserve it, he doesn't really like being told what to do. He will do it without a complaint, but that doesn't mean that he'll do it happily. To cats who know him quite well, they can tell when he's unhappy- mainly because he will come back and complain about it later to these cats. Because he knows he can trust them, he knows he'll be able to count on them. Sometimes he makes a joke out of it, others he just rants until the cat he's talking to is able to calm him.
Obsessive: Obsidiansky is obsessive. This tom tends to pick one cat to obsess over and "protect" for a while, before he moves on. He still remains close to the first cat, just not quite as protective over them as before. This is an embarassing secret, especially for him...and he dislikes it very much. He's glad when he gets a break, but it seems to be some sort of a curse that just keeps on coming back to him. He can't get away from it. It makes him feel trapped, and helpless...although he holds on to his lighter side to make him balanced and even, a cat that he knows his Clan could be proud of.
Insecure: Obsidiansky is insecure. Quite a bit, actually. It's part of what drives his fear so much, part of what makes him want to hide at times, part of what drives his determination. He's always worried about what others are thinking of him. Always wondering if they're looking when he does something good, or if they're looking when he does something bad...always wondering if they like him, or if they're just putting on a show in front of him...only his closest friends and family members know this.
Confused: Yes, Obsidiansky is confused. Confused about everything that's happened, confused about what to do with everything that's happened, and confused about how to really become a cat that others can like. This hidden part of him, this secret side to his personality is what he's trying to hide. He hides it away, not wanting other cats to think he's faking- and he's not. Both sides, both his more cheerful, goofier, friendlier side and his quiet, insecure, angry one are parts of who he is.
Other/Questions: Nope
Activity Level: 7/10

Link/Name: Aspenkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/aspenkit
Role you're applying for: Possible future love interest for Tawnykit
Plot Ideas: Nope

Link/Name: Mintkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/mintkit
Role you're applying for: Best friend/future love interest for Fennelkit
Plot Ideas: None

Link/Name: Blossomkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/blossomkit
Role you're applying for: Russetstar's future apprentice, Beepaw's love interest

Link/Name: Lunarpaw
Role you're applying for: Friend for Rabbitkit
Plot Ideas: Maybe he could have a one-sided crush on her? Depending on how it plays out they could possibly become love interests, otherwise they'll just stay as friends

Link/Name: Amberpaw
Role you're applying for: Love interest for East

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Name: Obsidiansky
Role Wanted for who: Brother for Galespring/friend for Tawnykit
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=black+maine+coon&view=detailv2&&id=B34B99DA89F8C52E3E3AC4322632BE424FD05AEC&selectedIndex=28&ccid=%2bK5pX05k&simid=608018232009099185&thid=OIP.-K5pX05kLaTHCN9ggdIJxgEsEP&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Friendly: Obsidiansky is friendly. This tom would make friends with any cat who crossed his path, as long as they would put up with him. Obsidiansky loves to take care of his friends, whether they want it or not...which can sometimes result in him being rejected, since this can come across as a little overbearing at times. Thankfully, Obsidiansky isn't too friendly all the time...otherwise he would become hard to deal with.
Caring: Obsidiansky is caring. This tom cares about his clanmates, his friends, his family...pretty much everyone, even cats outside the Clans. When he was younger he used to feel bad for them, but now he mainly realizes that they choose their own lives and that he can't help everyone. Obsidiansky is a little over cautious when it comes to choosing what to say to different friends/family members, but he's pretty good at figuring out what the right thing to say at the right time would be.
Comedian: Obsidiansky is quite the comedian. He'll do anything just to hear another cat laugh, although this goofy side to his personality can cause him to be pegged as a foolish cat. However, Obsidiansky is anything but foolish... despite what his personality might say about him, this one part of it does not define all of who he is and who he could be. Obsidiansky knows that he could become a great warrior...but of course, he's not quite sure when or how this could happen, or if it ever will.
Outgoing: Obsidiansky is outgoing. This tom will go way out of his way to make a friend, and he is always very cheerful when he does. He's thankful to have friends, and especially good friends who are willing to stand by him. However, for those who don't want to stand by him, Obsidiansky can respect their views and decisions and sort of back off. He's fairly good at telling the right type from the wrong; though, as all young warriors...not always. Sometimes he makes mistakes, which he's okay with...but he always feels like he's silently being judged when he does this.
Intelligent: Obsidiansky is intelligent. Despite his comedic nature and how he seems to always want to fool around, he is quite the sharp-minded tom. He makes unconcious observations about everyone, and is quite observant when gathering information about them. It's hard to tell when he's being serious, however... something that makes him frustrated is when he really means something and no one will take him seriously. He knows that he has a good mind, but it doesn't seem as though anyone else knows- or cares- that he does, which only frustrates him more.
Determined: Obsidiansky is determined. Determined to prove himself, determined to be a good friend, determined to be a good warrior, determined to make his mark. These goals may seem unrealistic to any other cat, but for Obsidiansky, nothing is impossible. He believes that WindClan is a strong Clan who has been underestimated, but that they could be stronger. The thought of another Evil Era terrifies him, although he is determined to be ready for it when it comes. Overall, Obsidiansky may have unrealistic goals, but at least he believes that he can make those goals.
Loyal: Obsidiansky is almost annoyingly loyal. He will never betray his Clan, or his friends. He's afraid to make friends in other Clans, for fear that he may later have to choose between them and break either one rule or another. Not wanting to do this, Obsidiansky just stays away from this possibility altogether...although perhaps not in the best way possible. However, he's willing to bend this rule in order to meet cats at the Gathering or if he runs into another cat at the border, but he will not pursue an actual friendship with them at any time. No matter the circumstance.
Honest: Obsidiansky is a very honest young warrior. He doesn't like lies, or deception...and he certainly doesn't practice either. Everyone has something to hide, in his words...even him. But if he were asked about it, he would definitely confess to what's going on. Otherwise he continues to keep it a secret, knowing that as long as no one asks to know, he's not lying to them. If it were something that would endanger himself, his Clan, or anyone else, well...that would be different. But this is a personal matter, and Obsidiansky believes in keeping privacy for as long as you can. You never know how long you'll have it- it could be gone the next day.
Listener: Obsidiansky is quite the good listener. He loves to sit and sort out problems with his friends, but if they would prefer to be left alone, he will leave them alone. However, he won't give up- just momentarily give them a break before he revisits the issue. This can make him unappealing or annoying to some cats, but it also makes him a problem-solver which is technically a good thing. At least, Obsidiansky thinks so.
Protective: Obsidiansky is protective. Towards his whole Clan, as a matter of fact. He rarely will choose one cat to assign himself as a bodyguard to, but the moment that he does, it seems as though everyone turns against him. Because of this, Obsidiansky tends to be a little more careful when he chooses who he acts protective in front of, and most of the time he will protect cats who are willing to accept him for it.
Respectful: Obsidiansky is very respectful to those who he believes deserve it. Respect is something that is gradually earned. Not all leaders deserve respect, although Obsidiansky is willing to be polite to all of his clanmates. However, he does not believe that all cats in the Clans deserve the respect that they think they do. With the Evil Era over, and things going back to normal, Obsidiansky is grateful for a leader who will be able to soon learn what is required and hopefully have a deputy to help.
Responsible: Obsidiansky, despite his comedic attitude at times and others his way too protective, or way too friendly attitude, is responsible. If you give him something to do he will make sure it is done, no questions asked. He doesn't slack on his responsibilites as a warrior, although he knows they aren't exactly the glamor he had been imagining as an apprentice.
Guarded: Now that we've met one side of Obsidiansky, the side that he chooses to show every day in his public life, let's see the private side to him. Obsidiansky is quite guarded in his emotions and feelings, and he doesn't allow just anything to slip from his maw. But why? Surely a tom who is so friendly and caring would only have nice things to say, right? Wrong. There's a whole other part to Obsidiansky, a part that he doesn't let everyone see. Only the cats whom he truly trusts get to see this side of him.
Hurt: Obsidiansky has been hurt. When Singenight took over, he was rejected and it made him feel more lost then before. He never wants that to happen again, causing him to have developed this whole other side to his mind that shows his worries. Before he speaks, he always has to consult this part of his mind to see whether or not what he's about to say could end up hurting someone or if it could end up helping them.
Scared: Obsidiansky is scared. He's scared of being rejected, he's scared of his own clanmates half the time, and he's scared of messing up. Of failure. A familiar fear to many cats, but for Obsidiansky, he remembers what it was like to be rejected, to not know who to trust...that's what makes him scared now. Obsidiansky doesn't show this part of his mind to everyone, and rarely does he admit that he's scared- not out of pride, but out of his own fear that other cats might end up rejecting him if he does.
Angry: Obsidiansky is angry. Deep down, where pretty much no one can see, he has a dark chasm of anger. Yes, although on the outside he's always smiling, always happy, always ready to give an encouraging word, he's angry on the inside. He doesn't understand what happened, why StarClan would take Dapplestar from them and so suddenly, when she had only just returned...he doesn't understand any of this. Being only a young warrior, Obsidiansky guesses that perhaps he'll understand all of this better as he gets older, but for the moment being, he'll continue to not understand.
Spirited: Obsidiansky is quite the spirited cat. Although he is responsible, and respectful towards cats whom deserve it, he doesn't really like being told what to do. He will do it without a complaint, but that doesn't mean that he'll do it happily. To cats who know him quite well, they can tell when he's unhappy- mainly because he will come back and complain about it later to these cats. Because he knows he can trust them, he knows he'll be able to count on them. Sometimes he makes a joke out of it, others he just rants until the cat he's talking to is able to calm him.
Obsessive: Obsidiansky is obsessive. This tom tends to pick one cat to obsess over and "protect" for a while, before he moves on. He still remains close to the first cat, just not quite as protective over them as before. This is an embarassing secret, especially for him...and he dislikes it very much. He's glad when he gets a break, but it seems to be some sort of a curse that just keeps on coming back to him. He can't get away from it. It makes him feel trapped, and helpless...although he holds on to his lighter side to make him balanced and even, a cat that he knows his Clan could be proud of.
Insecure: Obsidiansky is insecure. Quite a bit, actually. It's part of what drives his fear so much, part of what makes him want to hide at times, part of what drives his determination. He's always worried about what others are thinking of him. Always wondering if they're looking when he does something good, or if they're looking when he does something bad...always wondering if they like him, or if they're just putting on a show in front of him...only his closest friends and family members know this.
Confused: Yes, Obsidiansky is confused. Confused about everything that's happened, confused about what to do with everything that's happened, and confused about how to really become a cat that others can like. This hidden part of him, this secret side to his personality is what he's trying to hide. He hides it away, not wanting other cats to think he's faking- and he's not. Both sides, both his more cheerful, goofier, friendlier side and his quiet, insecure, angry one are parts of who he is.
Other/Questions: Nope
Activity Level: 7/10

Link/Name: Aspenkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/aspenkit
Role you're applying for: Possible future love interest for Tawnykit

Link/Name: Mintkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/mintkit
Role you're applying for: Best friend/future love interest for Fennelkit
Plot Ideas: None

Link/Name: Blossomkit- http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/blossomkit
Role you're applying for: Russetstar's future apprentice, Beepaw's love interest

Link/Name: Lunarpaw
Role you're applying for: Friend for Rabbitkit
Plot Ideas: Maybe he could have a one-sided crush on her? Depending on how it plays out they could possibly become love interests, otherwise they'll just stay as friends

Link/Name: Amberpaw
Role you're applying for: Love interest for East

Obsisiansky - accepted as Tawnykit's friend, though I'll have to speak with a few others about Gale's family.

Aspenkit is accepted!

Unfortunately, Mint can't be accepted since Fennel isn't into she-cats ;u; sorry!

I'll wait a bit on Russetstar's future apprentice as well until I get a couple more forms stacked in-

Lunarpaw and Amberpaw are accepted!

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 12:19 PM
link/name: Brightpaw (http://wcodesert.weebly.com/brightpaw.html)
role you're applying for: Enemy of Tawnykit & Fennelkit

link/name: Speckledkit (http://wcodesert.weebly.com/speckledkit.html)

accepted!

lone
February 2nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Obsisiansky - accepted as Tawnykit's friend, though I'll have to speak with a few others about Gale's family.

Aspenkit is accepted!

Unfortunately, Mint can't be accepted since Fennel isn't into she-cats ;u; sorry!

I'll wait a bit on Russetstar's future apprentice as well until I get a couple more forms stacked in-

Lunarpaw and Amberpaw are accepted!
Thank you! Let me know when you want to RP!

Desertstorm
February 3rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
accepted!

Thanks!

Lawlipop
February 6th, 2017, 05:55 PM
finally my time has come >:3

link/name: Briarpaw (http://lawliskitties.weebly.com/briarpaw.html)
role you're applying for: Russetstar's apprentice
plot ideas(?): Later on, Briar will taken and get her eyes fixed up, and may either return to RiverClan or go to another clan for a while before coming back.

Also I read lilli's thread earlier and I must say poor lillith ;v; *slides cinnamon roll minnie over* minnie will need some kitty to love and care for her in DS as her sibling will become corrupt/die and her future partner may or may not be manipulative and take advantage on her vulnerable state, and will need someone to keep her from becoming demoralized like their sibling. What's one more baby to add to the 8 she already has? ;v;

*whispers to Lillith* accept minnie as your daughter

Fel
February 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM
finally my time has come >:3

link/name: Briarpaw (http://lawliskitties.weebly.com/briarpaw.html)
role you're applying for: Russetstar's apprentice
plot ideas(?): Later on, Briar will taken and get her eyes fixed up, and may either return to RiverClan or go to another clan for a while before coming back.

Also I read lilli's thread earlier and I must say poor lillith ;v; *slides cinnamon roll minnie over* minnie will need some kitty to love and care for her in DS as her sibling will become corrupt/die and her future partner may or may not be manipulative and take advantage on her vulnerable state, and will need someone to keep her from becoming demoralized like their sibling. What's one more baby to add to the 8 she already has? ;v;

*whispers to Lillith* accept minnie as your daughter

well, though she's got.. weELL a lot of kids, maybe minnie could be somebody she unofficially takes care of and is super-duper protective over, but not a biological daughter? esp. because her two litters have different dads- bUT she may have her last kit finder in a week or two if you'd want to wait c:

Lawlipop
February 6th, 2017, 06:05 PM
well, though she's got.. weELL a lot of kids, maybe minnie could be somebody she unofficially takes care of and is super-duper protective over, but not a biological daughter? esp. because her two litters have different dads- bUT she may have her last kit finder in a week or two if you'd want to wait c:

Oh no I never meant her to be biological, just more like a mother figure. I can explain in pm if you want so I won't spoil her plot to everyone else c;

Fel
February 6th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Oh no I never meant her to be biological, just more like a mother figure. I can explain in pm if you want so I won't spoil her plot to everyone else c;

oh yeah, that'd be awesome! :0

seasalt
February 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
link/name: alderscreech (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/alderscreech.html)
role you're applying for: brindlepaw's mentor.
plot ideas(?): nuu

link/name: sootpaw (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/sootpaw.html)
role you're applying for: tawnykit's friend.
plot ideas(?) idk

link/name: gorseflower (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/gorseflower.html)
role you're applying for: galespring's friend.
plot ideas(?): idk

The Cannibal
February 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
link/name: Egretkit (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/egretkit)
role you're applying for: Tawnkykit's Nemesis or Enemy, whichever you'd prefer!
plot ideas(?): Hhhh not at the moment

Fel
February 10th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Duskflight

all accepted!

Fel
February 18th, 2017, 01:22 PM
bump! russet's future apprentice will be chosen soon, so get any last-minute forms in now! <3

Reverie
February 18th, 2017, 01:29 PM
name: Dreadfulsympathy
clan:Thunder
appearance [only for family!]: Calico with green eyes
personality: She's calm, yet sympathetic. She has a lot of love to give (She's my new bab so this is WIP)
role you're applying for: Romantic interest; East
plot ideas(?):

name: Sleekpaw
clan: River
personality: Eager to learn, Loving, Smart, Sarcastic @ times.
role you're applying for: Russet's Apprentice.
plot ideas(?):

ratswarm
February 18th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Would you mind giving me a small summary of East's personality?