PDA

View Full Version : Cherrypaw Finder #3 (hopefully this works xD)

Slash-GNR
January 20th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Bio: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2558&highlight=Cherrypaw

Roles-

Love Interest OPEN (1)- WARNING- she is depressed at the moment due to thinking she killed Blizzardpaw- can be forbidden

Siblings OPEN, OPEN (2)

Friends OPEN (Infinite)

Best Friend OPEN (1)

Form-

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Role Wanted:
Character Site/bio (if have one):
RP Sample:
Other/Questions

THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Name: Amblingpaw
Looks: Reddish tom with green eyes
Role Wanted: Best friend/Love Interest
RP Sample: The tom crouched, wiggling his hindquarters to get the perfect angle, and he did. He leaped, twisted and landed right on the mouse, he bit into it, instantly killing it, satisfied with his catch, he ambled back to his mentor, who congratulated him and headed for the territory.
Other/Questions

Slash-GNR
January 20th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Name: Amblingpaw
Looks: Reddish tom with green eyes
Role Wanted: Best friend/Love Interest
RP Sample: The tom crouched, wiggling his hindquarters to get the perfect angle, and he did. He leaped, twisted and landed right on the mouse, he bit into it, instantly killing it, satisfied with his catch, he ambled back to his mentor, who congratulated him and headed for the territory.
Other/Questions

Will be considered! Thank you for applying!

seasalt
January 20th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Name:
Shallowfall
Looks:
Shadowfall is a raven-black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Her pelt is long and extremely soft, almost like feathers, and you can clearly see it's well taken care of. Her legs are lean and long, but at the same time, she's a built cat with plenty of muscle. Her ears are rounded and feathery, and her tail is pretty long, looking more like a windclan cat than a shadowclan cat, but a stalky looking build shows it is her birth clan. She has bright amber hues, that look a lot like the color of honey, and a beautiful sunset.

Role Wanted:
Mentor
RP Sample:
Runningkit poked her head out curiously, with a mild precaution, out of the nursery. Her mother had told her about the snow before she even came outside, and reassured her that it was fine, and wouldn't harm her. With confidence on her side, she stepped into the snow, squeaking with excitement, and most of all, surprise. So cold.. "No way! I'm a warrior, I can handle this white powdery stuff!" The black she kit squeaked at her father, Toothless, while poking at the snow experimentally, fur fluffing up in anger from her fathers comment, but then curiosity struck her about the snow. "Mama said it was called snaow.." Runningkit mewed, tail quivering with excitement as she raised her head to look at Toothless, her blueish green eyes beaming. She started to run around, energy coursing through her, dashing and leaping around the clearing, but not making a big ruckus, she didn't want to get scolded by her mother, or another warrior. The black she kit stopped by her father, beaming with pride at her fathers comment. "Yeah! I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Just you wait, I'll be hunting, and fighting some pesky intruders, and kick their butts!" Runningkit squeaked jumping around determinedly, thinking about the day she would become a warrior. Yea..I'll be so scary, Shadowclan will be running off with their tail's behind their legs! I'll be the best, maybe the leader! The kit thought with a small giggle, slumping down next to Toothless with a tired, small sigh, but not for long. "That was so fun!" She exclaimed with a squeak, eyes shining with a spark, a shining spark, as she sprang back up, jumping on each front and back paws.
Other/Questions:
nop.

Slash-GNR
January 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
Name:
Shallowfall
Looks:
Shadowfall is a raven-black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Her pelt is long and extremely soft, almost like feathers, and you can clearly see it's well taken care of. Her legs are lean and long, but at the same time, she's a built cat with plenty of muscle. Her ears are rounded and feathery, and her tail is pretty long, looking more like a windclan cat than a shadowclan cat, but a stalky looking build shows it is her birth clan. She has bright amber hues, that look a lot like the color of honey, and a beautiful sunset.

Role Wanted:
Mentor
RP Sample:
Runningkit poked her head out curiously, with a mild precaution, out of the nursery. Her mother had told her about the snow before she even came outside, and reassured her that it was fine, and wouldn't harm her. With confidence on her side, she stepped into the snow, squeaking with excitement, and most of all, surprise. So cold.. "No way! I'm a warrior, I can handle this white powdery stuff!" The black she kit squeaked at her father, Toothless, while poking at the snow experimentally, fur fluffing up in anger from her fathers comment, but then curiosity struck her about the snow. "Mama said it was called snaow.." Runningkit mewed, tail quivering with excitement as she raised her head to look at Toothless, her blueish green eyes beaming. She started to run around, energy coursing through her, dashing and leaping around the clearing, but not making a big ruckus, she didn't want to get scolded by her mother, or another warrior. The black she kit stopped by her father, beaming with pride at her fathers comment. "Yeah! I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Just you wait, I'll be hunting, and fighting some pesky intruders, and kick their butts!" Runningkit squeaked jumping around determinedly, thinking about the day she would become a warrior. Yea..I'll be so scary, Shadowclan will be running off with their tail's behind their legs! I'll be the best, maybe the leader! The kit thought with a small giggle, slumping down next to Toothless with a tired, small sigh, but not for long. "That was so fun!" She exclaimed with a squeak, eyes shining with a spark, a shining spark, as she sprang back up, jumping on each front and back paws.
Other/Questions:
nop.

So sorry for late response, accepted!

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
So sorry for late response, accepted!

Quite alright!