PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Finder

Silhouettes
January 20th, 2017, 03:48 PM
I have a cat named Dahliapetal ( https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GD4GIdH8I2I/Vk1RG9Pf6JI/AAAAAAAADdA/q6Jg-hoQmzk/w800-h800/WinterFlower.png ) whom needs a mate,2 kits,friends, and possibly siblings! Tommorow she is going to adopt 3 kits, who are already planned, so I want her kits to be either 2 or 3 moons! This is a short finder, so nothing too snazzy.
Forums:
Name:
Perso:
Looks:
Role:
Other:

This is in Skyclan (Forbidden Love ok)

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Ill be a kit

Forums:
Name: Shadowkit, ShadowPaw, ShadowHeart
Perso: Loyal, hot headed ambitious (She might be evil laterz)
Looks: Brown habby will black paws and chest
Role:Kit
Other:Nope

Silhouettes
January 20th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Ill be a kit

Forums:
Name: Shadowkit, ShadowPaw, ShadowHeart
Perso: Loyal, hot headed ambitious (She might be evil laterz)
Looks: Brown habby will black paws and chest
Role:Kit
Other:Nope
Accepted :3

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 11:37 AM
~Bump

~Breadsticks~
January 21st, 2017, 01:10 PM
Name: Needlekit{Needlepaw-Needletuft}
Perso: Needlekit is a brave and very rude kit who likes to thing she is the leader of the nursery. She is very protective of her siblings and won't hesitate to get into a fight with anyone who talks bad about them. Although she is mostly rude she can be nice but she is mostly only kind to the younger kits, friends, and family.
Looks: Tall, grey she-kit with white splotches on her back and haunches, her chest and belly are all white with a small silver V shape in the middle of her chest, her eyes are a green-ish grey color and she has a small tuft of fur on her head that sticks forward and the rest of her fur sticks out in all directions.
Role: Adopted Kit
Other: She's about 3 moons

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 01:36 PM
Name: Needlekit{Needlepaw-Needletuft}
Perso: Needlekit is a brave and very rude kit who likes to thing she is the leader of the nursery. She is very protective of her siblings and won't hesitate to get into a fight with anyone who talks bad about them. Although she is mostly rude she can be nice but she is mostly only kind to the younger kits, friends, and family.
Looks: Tall, grey she-kit with white splotches on her back and haunches, her chest and belly are all white with a small silver V shape in the middle of her chest, her eyes are a green-ish grey color and she has a small tuft of fur on her head that sticks forward and the rest of her fur sticks out in all directions.
Role: Adopted Kit
Other: She's about 3 moons
(Cause I'm an idiot) I forgot to put in that she already had adopted kits planed.... Accepted as normal kit if you want!

~Breadsticks~
January 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
(Cause I'm an idiot) I forgot to put in that she already had adopted kits planed.... Accepted as normal kit if you want!
Ah, alright cool~

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Name: frostwing
Perso: caring, helpful, has mercy, loyal
Looks: white tom with ocean blue eyes and a scar near his eye and blind on his left eye
Role: mate?
Other: he's in windclan so forbidden love?

Silhouettes
January 21st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Name: frostwing
Perso: caring, helpful, has mercy, loyal
Looks: white tom with ocean blue eyes and a scar near his eye and blind on his left eye
Role: mate?
Other: he's in windclan so forbidden love?
Accepted! I enjoy forbidden love so, yesh!

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Thanks 😛

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Wanna start rping? They could meet at gathering or something