PDA

View Full Version : Cagedwhisper's Finder (SC)

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Ayo. So, let's try this again c:

Caged is a black tom with green eyes, he's witty, understanding and responsible. But he's also.. Well, messy. Sometimes.

Anyyway. Let's get to the Form

Roles: Needed Want to have Will be picky with

Best friend
Mate/Love Interest
One or Two friends, (May be more)
Siblings
(May add more)

Form:

Name:
Description/Backstory(Be descriptive!)
Roleplay Length:
PPD:
Activity 1-10:
RP Ex.:

Ill see ya soon c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Name: Kote (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kote.html)
Description/Backstory(Be descriptive!): In link
Roleplay Length: ?
PPD: 10.1 or smth
Activity 1-10: 9.999999
RP Ex.: Remorakit sat, tail over their paws, olive eyes glinting in the sunlight. Their white ears twitched as they heard movement by the nursery, but they paid this no regard, still watching the area in front of them. Their ponderings seemed impossible to interupt, but Remora had no interest in wasting all the daylight sitting. They stood, stretching each of their legs in turn, and looked around.

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Kote (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kote.html)
Description/Backstory(Be descriptive!): In link
Roleplay Length: ?
PPD: 10.1 or smth
Activity 1-10: 9.999999
RP Ex.: Remorakit sat, tail over their paws, olive eyes glinting in the sunlight. Their white ears twitched as they heard movement by the nursery, but they paid this no regard, still watching the area in front of them. Their ponderings seemed impossible to interupt, but Remora had no interest in wasting all the daylight sitting. They stood, stretching each of their legs in turn, and looked around.

(Accepted! But, rp length is how long ur posts r, and what role do u want?)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 02:31 PM
(Accepted! But, rp length is how long ur posts r, and what role do u want?)
Friend, and generally I match the person I'm RPing with ^^

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 02:32 PM
accepted! c:.

~waits for more applicants)

vantrums
January 20th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Name: Shadethistle (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=139352&postcount=2)
Description: In link
Backstory: Fawnspots was already considered a (very) senior warrior when Shadekit was born so it was no wonder the little warrior was born weak and far smaller than most kits. She was the only one to survive from the litter--her brothers both died before they took even a single breath--so she was coddled until apprenticeship. She was an eager apprentice, especially keen when it came to battle tactics. Her mother died just before her warrior ceremony to a bout of greencough, and her father just after. She grew more distant after this and took solace in every battle, using them as an outlet for her pent up emotions. Only when she was badly injured and on the brink of death did she temper her bloodlust and join more with the planning of battle than jumping right in before thought.
Roleplay Length: Matches partner/generally 1-2 paragraphs
PPD: 1.78 but I did just join a couple days ago...
Activity 1-10: Um, 6? I work Sun-Wed so I won't be ad active those days but...
RP Ex.: Shadethistle crept carefully through the undergrowth, jaws parted so that she could pick up the traces of prey the slight breeze stirred up. She was downwind, thankfully, so she easily picked up the scent of a squirrel. Pausing midstep, she scanned the forest floor so that she could pinpoint its location. Then, pawstep by agonizingly slow pawstep, she drew herself forward until she was a mere two tail-lengths away. A quick, subtle wiggle of her haunches, and then she sprang, catching it between her claws before it had a chance to escape.
Role: Friend, perhaps love interest?

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Name: Shadethistle (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=139352&postcount=2)
Description: In link
Backstory: Fawnspots was already considered a (very) senior warrior when Shadekit was born so it was no wonder the little warrior was born weak and far smaller than most kits. She was the only one to survive from the litter--her brothers both died before they took even a single breath--so she was coddled until apprenticeship. She was an eager apprentice, especially keen when it came to battle tactics. Her mother died just before her warrior ceremony to a bout of greencough, and her father just after. She grew more distant after this and took solace in every battle, using them as an outlet for her pent up emotions. Only when she was badly injured and on the brink of death did she temper her bloodlust and join more with the planning of battle than jumping right in before thought.
Roleplay Length: Matches partner/generally 1-2 paragraphs
PPD: 1.78 but I did just join a couple days ago...
Activity 1-10: Um, 6? I work Sun-Wed so I won't be ad active those days but...
RP Ex.: Shadethistle crept carefully through the undergrowth, jaws parted so that she could pick up the traces of prey the slight breeze stirred up. She was downwind, thankfully, so she easily picked up the scent of a squirrel. Pausing midstep, she scanned the forest floor so that she could pinpoint its location. Then, pawstep by agonizingly slow pawstep, she drew herself forward until she was a mere two tail-lengths away. A quick, subtle wiggle of her haunches, and then she sprang, catching it between her claws before it had a chance to escape.
Role: Friend, perhaps love interest?

Accepted as love interest, c:. Unless you'd like to start as friends

vantrums
January 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Accepted as love interest, c:. Unless you'd like to start as friends

Love interest works! It would probably be best to start them out as friends, though, just for a bit at least.

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Completely up to you :)

vantrums
January 20th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Completely up to you :)

Let's just start as friends for now, shall we? :) It seems a little more natural that way to me.

Static
January 28th, 2017, 05:33 PM
If u ever need a kit I have a kit