PDA

View Full Version : [TC] Remorakit's Finder [Take Two!]

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 08:57 AM
||Intro||
Heyyy! So, as some of you may know, Remorakit is the next ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice! I made something like this before for family--Now I need some external roles to build on their backstory.

||Key||
Needed||Wanted||Would be nice

||Roles||
Bullies [1-3] ~ They should bully Remorakit for not having a "proper" gender and/or for being weak. Once they become medicine cat apprentice, these cats can either try to suck up to them or bully them for being soft and/or weak.

Best friend who dumps them [1] ~ This cat would be their best friend, but leave Remora out of jealousy when Zerosight makes them their apprentice.*We may not have time to roleplay them as friends

Close friend who stays [1] ~ This will be a cat who remains friends with them during their apprenticeship || Empress Of Evil's Stormpaw

Other friends [1-8] ~ I would like some of these to be aquired before he becomes an apprentice and some after.

(One sided) crush [1]~ This would be a cat with a one-sided crush on Remora. Remora, not being sensitive enough to realise that the cat likes them, would consider the cat a friend and frequently rejecting them without meaning to, resulting in the gaining of an enemy

Enemies/Rivals [1-8] ~ Self-explainatory

Other roles [Unlimited] ~ Self-explainatory

||Form||

||Without Character Site||
Name::
Clan:: ThunderClan
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*||
Personality::
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional||
Other/Questions::
Roleplay sample::

||With Character Site||
Name/Link::
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*||

Edit: You do not need to insert a roleplay sample if you've RPed wth me before in the main roleplay, just tell me where we RPed so I remember. *This is not first come first serve*
Thank you for your time!
Please, @mention me when you reply, but do not quote this post, it makes a mess.
*I preffer to roleplay out roles

Starfall
January 20th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Name: Daypaw (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/daypaw.html) {My Bab}
Clan: Thunderclan
Role:--
Plot Ideas: none at the moment ;w;
Other/Questions: hm...nope
RP Sample: I'll put that once I'm off the I pad

Name: Juniperkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/juniperkit.html)
Plot Ideas: ;w;
Other/Questions: noop
Rp Sample: will post once off I pad

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name: Daypaw (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/daypaw.html) {My Bab}
Plot Ideas: none at the moment ;w;
Other/Questions: hm...nope
RP Sample: I'll put that once I'm off the I pad

Name: Juniperkit (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/juniperkit.html)
Plot Ideas: ;w;
Other/Questions: noop
Rp Sample: will post once off I pad

Both accepted, we could rp them sometime soon =)

Zero
January 20th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Name/Link:: Surgestorm (http://mehcharacters.weebly.com/surgestorm.html)
Clan:: WindClan
Role:: Other friend
Plot Ideas:: I'm gonna try to plan a half-moon trip with the other medicine cats and apprentices, so they'll probably meet him then. He's really close to Zero. :)
Roleplay sample:: Surgestorm set out into the territory at a brisk walk, which was different than his usual jog, figuring Featherpaw would keep up better with him that way. The medicine cat was determined to find some kind of herbs underneath this snow today, so he had asked an apprentice along to help him dig and gather. And who better to ask than one of his favorite cats? The tom slowed to a stop to make sure his friend was keeping up, fluffing his black fur out against the slight beeze. "Chilly today, isn't it?" He remarked, squinting against the brightness of the snow. The medicine cat dug into the snow beneath him until he reached frozen ground, his paws working furiously to shovel the cold snow. Unfortunately, all that was there was frozen grass. (length usually depends on how I'm feeling/on the other rper's post)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Name/Link:: Surgestorm (http://mehcharacters.weebly.com/surgestorm.html)
Clan:: WindClan
Role:: Other friend
Plot Ideas:: I'm gonna try to plan a half-moon trip with the other medicine cats and apprentices, so they'll probably meet him then. He's really close to Zero. :)
Roleplay sample:: Surgestorm set out into the territory at a brisk walk, which was different than his usual jog, figuring Featherpaw would keep up better with him that way. The medicine cat was determined to find some kind of herbs underneath this snow today, so he had asked an apprentice along to help him dig and gather. And who better to ask than one of his favorite cats? The tom slowed to a stop to make sure his friend was keeping up, fluffing his black fur out against the slight beeze. "Chilly today, isn't it?" He remarked, squinting against the brightness of the snow. The medicine cat dug into the snow beneath him until he reached frozen ground, his paws working furiously to shovel the cold snow. Unfortunately, all that was there was frozen grass. (length usually depends on how I'm feeling/on the other rper's post)
Accepted C=

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Name:: Orchidkit
Role:: So I was thinking that once she gets older, Orchidkit could grown a liking to Remora, as a friend. And then they would be good friends as full grown kitties.
Personality:: Orchidkit is vey bubbly and energetic. Maybe that's an understatement. She is very understanding, and is a great friend to have. She likes to joke around, but that will change later in life. She often gets bullied because she was a kittypet, but she is still proud.
Plot Ideas:: What if when they are older, Orchid gets badly hurt, and Remora goes to save her, but Orchid dies.
Other/Questions:: Ug so short
Roleplay sample:: I think you know, but I'll find one anyways.

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Name:: Orchidkit
Role:: So I was thinking that once she gets older, Orchidkit could grown a liking to Remora, as a friend. And then they would be good friends as full grown kitties.
Personality:: Orchidkit is vey bubbly and energetic. Maybe that's an understatement. She is very understanding, and is a great friend to have. She likes to joke around, but that will change later in life. She often gets bullied because she was a kittypet, but she is still proud.
Plot Ideas:: What if when they are older, Orchid gets badly hurt, and Remora goes to save her, but Orchid dies.
Other/Questions:: Ug so short
Roleplay sample:: I think you know, but I'll find one anyways.

The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"
Accepted, that's a great plod idea.
Maybe they could try to heal Orchid but fail?

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Accepted, that's a great plod idea.
Maybe they could try to heal Orchid but fail?

That's what I meant.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:46 AM
That's what I meant.
Right *facepaws* sorry.

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Right *facepaws* sorry.

It's okay.
Currently making a form for WC deputy

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:59 AM
It's okay.
Currently making a form for WC deputy
Good luck!
:heartballoon2:

Teggy
January 20th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Name:: Crimsonkit Crimsonpaw Crimsonsky
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| friend who stays
Personality:: his cat always tries and makes the best out of situations and easly calms down cats with soothing words. Crimson has a big heart an open ears and listens to those who need help. And he will help any cat in need no matter the clan.
Crimson is as stubborn as a badger and very persistent. When he wants to help StarClan let her help cause she won't stop asking. She does get rather annoying sometimes but he intentions are good. Also thinks he is super tough, physicly not tough, mentally tough.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| none

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Name:: Crimsonkit Crimsonpaw Crimsonsky
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| friend who stays
Personality:: his cat always tries and makes the best out of situations and easly calms down cats with soothing words. Crimson has a big heart an open ears and listens to those who need help. And he will help any cat in need no matter the clan.
Crimson is as stubborn as a badger and very persistent. When he wants to help StarClan let her help cause she won't stop asking. She does get rather annoying sometimes but he intentions are good. Also thinks he is super tough, physicly not tough, mentally tough.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| none
Accepted.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Bump

goddess of ducks
January 20th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Name:: Foggykit
Link:: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/foggykit.html
Role:: I would like for them to be friends, eventually after we RP them
Plot Ideas:: maybe after Remora becomes the med appie, Foggy will want to talk about what's it's like being a med cat because of who he thinks his father is
Other/Questions:: nurp
Roleplay sample:: do you want one from me? Idk know....

Ludicrous Lunacy

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Name:: Foggykit
Link:: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/foggykit.html
Role:: I would like for them to be friends, eventually after we RP them
Plot Ideas:: maybe after Remora becomes the med appie, Foggy will want to talk about what's it's like being a med cat because of who he thinks his father is
Other/Questions:: nurp
Roleplay sample:: do you want one from me? Idk know....

Ludicrous Lunacy
Accepted, that sounds nice!

Momotaro
January 20th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Name:: Goldenpaw
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| (possibly close freind who feel envious but still is nice to Remora.)
Personality:: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else, unfortunately she was pushed aside in favour of Remorakit, who she was good freinds with, so she is slightly bitter. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone.
Plot Ideas:: Goldenpaw can sometimes help Remorakit collect herbs / Goldenpaw gets seriously injured and Remora Saves them.
Roleplay sample:: We've Rped before, but I'll post one of you ask.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Name:: Goldenpaw
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| (possibly close freind who feel envious but still is nice to Remora.)
Personality:: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else, unfortunately she was pushed aside in favour of Remorakit, who she was good freinds with, so she is slightly bitter. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone.
Plot Ideas:: Goldenpaw can sometimes help Remorakit collect herbs / Goldenpaw gets seriously injured and Remora Saves them.
Roleplay sample:: We've Rped before, but I'll post one of you ask.
Accepted

We need bullies, guys, I won't accept any more friends until we get them.

FlashFanatic
January 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Name/Link:: Coldpaw (http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/coldpaw.html)
Role:: Bully
Plot Ideas:: Meh
Other/Questions:: Just figured I'd put this here...
Roleplay sample::WE ARE LITERALLY RPING RIGHT NOW

Reverie
January 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Name:: Radiantpaw/twist
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| One-sided Crush
Personality:: Witty, Entergetic, fierce, Loyal
Roleplay sample:: ((We've rped b4, XD)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Name/Link:: Coldpaw (http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/coldpaw.html)
Role:: Bully
Plot Ideas:: Meh
Other/Questions:: Just figured I'd put this here...
Roleplay sample::WE ARE LITERALLY RPING RIGHT NOW
Accepted XD

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Name:: Radiantpaw/twist
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| One-sided Crush
Personality:: Witty, Entergetic, fierce, Loyal
Roleplay sample:: ((We've rped b4, XD)
I'll wait for more forms to make it fair.

Teza
January 20th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Name/Link:: Duskkit (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/duskkit)
Role:: Close Friend That Stays
Plot Ideas:: Duskkit doesn't talk much, but I feel like she might like to listen to Remorakit's herbal rants (should she have some) xD
Other/Questions:: Blip
"Mother, I have to go. My heart tells me that my life is out there, not cooped up in here," Flare said. Her mother had been trying to get her to stay for the past hour. It wasn't going to work. "I do love you, and Dad, and everyone else, but I'm not happy here. Please don't be mad at me for wanting to be happy," she pleaded. She watched as her mother thought for a moment, then, with a simple nod and tears forming in her eyes, Flare jumped in joy and Nuzzled her mother. "You don't have to worry about me, I will be okay," Flare said with a purr. She then jumped onto the sink, then up to the windowsill where the window was cracked open just enough for her to escape. She glanced back at her mother with a smile, then squeezed out of the small gap. 'I'm free... Finally...'

Starfall
January 20th, 2017, 04:33 PM
if you need a bully I have Nightpaw (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/nightpaw.html)

seasalt
January 20th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Leafkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/leafkit.html)
approx. six moons
Clan::
ThunderClan
Role::
Sibling
Plot Ideas::
Maybe some bonding time? :)
nuu
Roleplay Sample::
Runningkit poked her head out curiously, with a mild precaution, out of the nursery. Her mother had told her about the snow before she even came outside, and reassured her that it was fine, and wouldn't harm her. With confidence on her side, she stepped into the snow, squeaking with excitement, and most of all, surprise. So cold.. "No way! I'm a warrior, I can handle this white powdery stuff!" The black she kit squeaked at her father, Toothless, while poking at the snow experimentally, fur fluffing up in anger from her fathers comment, but then curiosity struck her about the snow. "Mama said it was called snaow.." Runningkit mewed, tail quivering with excitement as she raised her head to look at Toothless, her blueish green eyes beaming. She started to run around, energy coursing through her, dashing and leaping around the clearing, but not making a big ruckus, she didn't want to get scolded by her mother, or another warrior. The black she kit stopped by her father, beaming with pride at her fathers comment. "Yeah! I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Just you wait, I'll be hunting, and fighting some pesky intruders, and kick their butts!" Runningkit squeaked jumping around determinedly, thinking about the day she would become a warrior. [I]Yea..I'll be so scary, Shadowclan will be running off with their tail's behind their legs! I'll be the best, maybe the leader! The kit thought with a small giggle, slumping down next to Toothless with a tired, small sigh, but not for long. "That was so fun!" She exclaimed with a squeak, eyes shining with a spark, a shining spark, as she sprang back up, jumping on each front and back paws.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Leafkit (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/leafkit.html)
approx. six moons
ThunderClan
Sibling
Maybe some bonding time? :)
nuu
Roleplay Sample::
Runningkit poked her head out curiously, with a mild precaution, out of the nursery. Her mother had told her about the snow before she even came outside, and reassured her that it was fine, and wouldn't harm her. With confidence on her side, she stepped into the snow, squeaking with excitement, and most of all, surprise. So cold.. "No way! I'm a warrior, I can handle this white powdery stuff!" The black she kit squeaked at her father, Toothless, while poking at the snow experimentally, fur fluffing up in anger from her fathers comment, but then curiosity struck her about the snow. "Mama said it was called snaow.." Runningkit mewed, tail quivering with excitement as she raised her head to look at Toothless, her blueish green eyes beaming. She started to run around, energy coursing through her, dashing and leaping around the clearing, but not making a big ruckus, she didn't want to get scolded by her mother, or another warrior. The black she kit stopped by her father, beaming with pride at her fathers comment. "Yeah! I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Just you wait, I'll be hunting, and fighting some pesky intruders, and kick their butts!" Runningkit squeaked jumping around determinedly, thinking about the day she would become a warrior. [I]Yea..I'll be so scary, Shadowclan will be running off with their tail's behind their legs! I'll be the best, maybe the leader! The kit thought with a small giggle, slumping down next to Toothless with a tired, small sigh, but not for long. "That was so fun!" She exclaimed with a squeak, eyes shining with a spark, a shining spark, as she sprang back up, jumping on each front and back paws.

Accepted as friend ^^

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
if you need a bully I have Nightpaw (http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/nightpaw.html)
Accepted! (I think daypaw is a friend, this will be interesting)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Name/Link:: Duskkit (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/duskkit)
Role:: Close Friend That Stays
Plot Ideas:: Duskkit doesn't talk much, but I feel like she might like to listen to Remorakit's herbal rants (should she have some) xD
Other/Questions:: Blip

Both close friends are taken =\

Starfall
January 20th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Accepted! (I think daypaw is a friend, this will be interesting)
XD that's what I was hopin for

Teza
January 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Both close friends are taken =\

Oki then xD

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
XD that's what I was hopin for
Great X3

Hexict
January 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html)could always be friend even if he is in Starclan ;3

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html)could always be friend even if he is in Starclan ;3
Sure! =3

I believe there are two friend roles left, they can always gain friends through roleplay though!

judas
January 20th, 2017, 09:26 PM
I'm working on Smallpaw's page now ^^

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 20th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I'm working on Smallpaw's page now ^^
Alright ^^

Fel
January 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
i've got rabbitkit (http://fenic.weebly.com/rabbitkit.html) and tawnykit (http://fenic.weebly.com/tawnykit.html) for anything, though they're in different clans

spade
January 21st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Littlekit - Littlepaw - Littledragon
26 Moons
ThunderClan
Biological Mother?
Littledragon is one of the most selfless, caring, and kind cats ever. She is always thinking of others first, and usually puts the happiness of those closest to her before her own - because when they're happy, so is she. She loves to make others smile, and still has a bit of a wild side in her from her apprentice days as Littlepaw. She is quick witted and extremely intelligent with razor focus and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. She is fiercely loyal to those who she is on a mutual level of respect with and her heart has always led her to do the right thing as a SkyClan warrior. When she gave birth to her kit, she instantly became a great mother, and vowed to raise him to be the best cats SkyClan had. She is still overprotective of him, despite the fact that he's full grown now. Littledragon is always watching out over the other kits in the clan as well, as she has a certain fondness over them and likes to help raised them when she can.
None come to mind right now, but she'll be one of those mothers that's super attached to Remora probably c:
Nada!
The first battle that had occurred during her apprenticeship, and the demise of the only regime Sorrelpaw had known, was no longer. There were deep cuts down her flank that scarlet blood still trickled through, and a heavy gash above her eye, but other than that, she was rather on the okay side. She'd gotten momentarily separated from her ally Mapledash, a few brawling cats coming inbetween them before Singenight had fled and the battle had truly concluded. Seeing her Clanmate now, she limped over to him, her gaze filled with worry. "Thanks for helping me out with Gorseleap," she told him, dipping her head in gratitude. "It could've gotten a lot messier had you not stepped in."
Recalling the comment he had made earlier about her fighting skills, and the words being like a warm sun to her hears ever since it had been revealed to her that she was not ThunderClan-born, Sorrelpaw smiled a bit at the memory, slightly flushed to have been complimented by her senior Clanmate. "And thanks, for what you said about my fighting. I knew I just couldn't stay in camp knowing there was one more Clan left to take down," she murmured, shaking her head and shuffling her paws in the sodden dirt beneath her. The young she-cat glanced in Grousestar's direction - the SkyClan leader - and all the cats they had temporarily allied themselves with for this journey. A soft sigh slipped past her lips and she looked back at Mapledash. "Are we heading back to camp now, you think?" she asked inquisitively, breaking her gaze once more to look around. Most of the allies were tending to their own wounds, looking rather beat up.
For a moment, Sorrelpaw let her gaze rest on SkyClan's leader. Something inside her stirred momentarily, and the thought about accompanying the foreign Clan back to their home intrigued her. She knew she wasn't born in ThunderClan anymore, and maybe joining SkyClan and starting over there would be like the breath of fresh air she needed. She took a pawstep in the direction of the leader but stopped, hesitation clawing her back. She would first have to talk to Ashstar about it. After all, Gorsestar said they weren't leaving for a few days. Filled with a sudden urge to find Ashstar now, she swiveled around on her paws and looked at Mapledash. "I-I think I'm going to head back to camp now. It's not too far from here," she told him, her mind elsewhere, picturing the conversation she would have with the reinstated ThunderClan leader, and how she would exactly word it.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:17 AM
Littlekit - Littlepaw - Littledragon
26 Moons
ThunderClan
Biological Mother?
Littledragon is one of the most selfless, caring, and kind cats ever. She is always thinking of others first, and usually puts the happiness of those closest to her before her own - because when they're happy, so is she. She loves to make others smile, and still has a bit of a wild side in her from her apprentice days as Littlepaw. She is quick witted and extremely intelligent with razor focus and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. She is fiercely loyal to those who she is on a mutual level of respect with and her heart has always led her to do the right thing as a SkyClan warrior. When she gave birth to her kit, she instantly became a great mother, and vowed to raise him to be the best cats SkyClan had. She is still overprotective of him, despite the fact that he's full grown now. Littledragon is always watching out over the other kits in the clan as well, as she has a certain fondness over them and likes to help raised them when she can.
None come to mind right now, but she'll be one of those mothers that's super attached to Remora probably c:
Nada!
The first battle that had occurred during her apprenticeship, and the demise of the only regime Sorrelpaw had known, was no longer. There were deep cuts down her flank that scarlet blood still trickled through, and a heavy gash above her eye, but other than that, she was rather on the okay side. She'd gotten momentarily separated from her ally Mapledash, a few brawling cats coming inbetween them before Singenight had fled and the battle had truly concluded. Seeing her Clanmate now, she limped over to him, her gaze filled with worry. "Thanks for helping me out with Gorseleap," she told him, dipping her head in gratitude. "It could've gotten a lot messier had you not stepped in."
Recalling the comment he had made earlier about her fighting skills, and the words being like a warm sun to her hears ever since it had been revealed to her that she was not ThunderClan-born, Sorrelpaw smiled a bit at the memory, slightly flushed to have been complimented by her senior Clanmate. "And thanks, for what you said about my fighting. I knew I just couldn't stay in camp knowing there was one more Clan left to take down," she murmured, shaking her head and shuffling her paws in the sodden dirt beneath her. The young she-cat glanced in Grousestar's direction - the SkyClan leader - and all the cats they had temporarily allied themselves with for this journey. A soft sigh slipped past her lips and she looked back at Mapledash. "Are we heading back to camp now, you think?" she asked inquisitively, breaking her gaze once more to look around. Most of the allies were tending to their own wounds, looking rather beat up.
For a moment, Sorrelpaw let her gaze rest on SkyClan's leader. Something inside her stirred momentarily, and the thought about accompanying the foreign Clan back to their home intrigued her. She knew she wasn't born in ThunderClan anymore, and maybe joining SkyClan and starting over there would be like the breath of fresh air she needed. She took a pawstep in the direction of the leader but stopped, hesitation clawing her back. She would first have to talk to Ashstar about it. After all, Gorsestar said they weren't leaving for a few days. Filled with a sudden urge to find Ashstar now, she swiveled around on her paws and looked at Mapledash. "I-I think I'm going to head back to camp now. It's not too far from here," she told him, her mind elsewhere, picturing the conversation she would have with the reinstated ThunderClan leader, and how she would exactly word it.
Hm, the only real problem is Remorakit is built on not having any known biological relitives. For that to work, she may be the mother and some cat figures out that they're related later into Remora's apprenticeship? Otherwise, her role should probably change =\

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:20 AM
i've got rabbitkit (http://fenic.weebly.com/rabbitkit.html) and tawnykit (http://fenic.weebly.com/tawnykit.html) for anything, though they're in different clans

Accepted, we can just rp it out.

spade
January 21st, 2017, 12:21 AM
Hm, the only real problem is Remorakit is built on not having any known biological relitives. For that to work, she may be the mother and some cat figures out that they're related later into Remora's apprenticeship? Otherwise, her role should probably change =\

Maybe she could be like a mother figure? Due to her personality, she'd be the type to watch out over any kit really c: If not that's okay!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:23 AM
Maybe she could be like a mother figure? Due to her personality, she'd be the type to watch out over any kit really c: If not that's okay!
Sure!

spade
January 21st, 2017, 12:27 AM
Ludicrous Lunacy Okie dokie! Let me know if you ever wanna RP c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 12:28 AM
Ludicrous Lunacy Okie dokie! Let me know if you ever wanna RP c:
Alrightie!

Trashy Sky
January 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
Name/Link: Damppaw (http://noonelivesforever.weebly.com/damppaw.html)
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: --- (or maybe an adoptive older brother haha older brothers are fun)
Plot Ideas: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Other/Questions: Damppaw is friends with Remora's friend Stormpaw so uhm that could be plot that I'm just not seeing haha
Roleplay sample: (Taken from RiverClan Clearing) Blackgaze smiled warmer, her ears flicking off snow that had accumulated on the tips after feeling the snow from Cloversplash's pelt that had transferred to her's. The molly gave a soft chuckle at Cloversplash's words, clearly believing the sincerity in the other's voice was just a joke. The dark warrior never really thought she was anything, which is why she's still surprised about Russetstar choosing her as his deputy. The low self-esteem of the black deputy was mostly a cause from her deceased brother, who always told her that she'd do no good as a warrior and would barley do any good as a medicine cat either. Though, now that she's deputy, she's proved him wrong from StarClan... or the Dark Forest. Where ever he was now. "Well, I bet you're the prettiest cat in all of the clans and that your beauty rivals even the cats that have passed on into StarClan." she slightly purred out, her voice warm with a fun edge to it. There was a bit of truth in that statement, as Blackgaze felt like Cloversplash was probably a beautiful molly. Though, she would never be able to judge for herself. So, she'd just have to judge by personality and so far, Cloversplash's personality seemed to be one of the most wonderful thing's Blackgaze has come in contact with.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Name/Link:: Otterkit, soon to be named Otterpaw (http://derpkatzwcocharries.weebly.com/Otterkit.html)
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| Other Friend
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| None at the moment
Other/Questions:: Nope

The tom padded into the nursery to see his mate laying there, yowling. "What's wrong, Aspenbreeze?", he asked. "Can't you see what's happening, you stupid furball?! The kits are coming! Get the Clan's medicine cat!", she hissed. Fishstar ran across the clearing and went into the medicine cat's den. "Echofreeze, Aspenbreeze is having the kits. Can you come and help her?", the med cat looked at him. "Any for my clanmates.", Echofreeze nodded and walked with Fishstar to the nursery.

The kits had come. There, laying next to their mother, either suckling or taking a nap, were two kits. One dark ginger and the other which looked like Echobreeze. "Echobreeze, why does this kit look like you?", Fishstar asked, growling. "Umm.... I don't know...", Echobreeze lied, unsheathing his claws and stuck them in the sand in the nursery. Fishstar gave Echobreeze a stern glare and then said, "You are to be banished from JungleClan!", he announced. All of the Clan padded to the entrance of the nursery. A murmur all around. "Echobreeze here, decided to disobey the Warrior Code....", Fishstar told them. "Echobreeze, leave JungleClan! Now! Never come back! Your apprentice will be the new Medicine Cat for the clan! You are now officially exiled from your rank and the clan!", the light ginger tom snarled. Echobreeze staggered back a few paces, astonished by what his leader said. "Echobreeze.....", Cobblepaw, now to be Cobbleleaf, said softly. She was ashamed by her mentor. "How could you....." "I... I'm sorry....." "Enough! Leave now, Echobreeze or you will suffer!", Fishstar bellowed. Echobreeze ran out of JungleClan territory, tears rolling down his face.

Echobreeze stumbled into a shecat. A kittypet actually. "Hello. Who are you? You don't seem to live around here.", she mewed. "I-I don't... I live in the clans... But I guess I live here now....", The former medicine cat mewed. "What's your name?", the kittypet asked. "I'm Echobreeze. But now I guess my name is Echo...", Echobreeze replied. "The name's Lilly.", the dark brown tabby with lighter brown stripes said. "Wanna live with me and my Twolegs? They'll give you a nice home, a collar, and a nice life..", Lilly meowed. "Okay... I guess...", Echo said. "Okay, come on!", Echo and Lilly went through the cat flap on Lilly's Twolegs' nest door.

(Sorry the rp sample is really long. XD)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
Name/Link: Damppaw (http://noonelivesforever.weebly.com/damppaw.html)
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: --- (or maybe an adoptive older brother haha older brothers are fun)
Plot Ideas: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Other/Questions: Damppaw is friends with Remora's friend Stormpaw so uhm that could be plot that I'm just not seeing haha
Roleplay sample: (Taken from RiverClan Clearing) Blackgaze smiled warmer, her ears flicking off snow that had accumulated on the tips after feeling the snow from Cloversplash's pelt that had transferred to her's. The molly gave a soft chuckle at Cloversplash's words, clearly believing the sincerity in the other's voice was just a joke. The dark warrior never really thought she was anything, which is why she's still surprised about Russetstar choosing her as his deputy. The low self-esteem of the black deputy was mostly a cause from her deceased brother, who always told her that she'd do no good as a warrior and would barley do any good as a medicine cat either. Though, now that she's deputy, she's proved him wrong from StarClan... or the Dark Forest. Where ever he was now. "Well, I bet you're the prettiest cat in all of the clans and that your beauty rivals even the cats that have passed on into StarClan." she slightly purred out, her voice warm with a fun edge to it. There was a bit of truth in that statement, as Blackgaze felt like Cloversplash was probably a beautiful molly. Though, she would never be able to judge for herself. So, she'd just have to judge by personality and so far, Cloversplash's personality seemed to be one of the most wonderful thing's Blackgaze has come in contact with.
accepted, you'd hafta as Pathos about being an adoptive sibling though

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Name/Link:: Otterkit, soon to be named Otterpaw (http://derpkatzwcocharries.weebly.com/Otterkit.html)
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| Other Friend
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| None at the moment

The tom padded into the nursery to see his mate laying there, yowling. "What's wrong, Aspenbreeze?", he asked. "Can't you see what's happening, you stupid furball?! The kits are coming! Get the Clan's medicine cat!", she hissed. Fishstar ran across the clearing and went into the medicine cat's den. "Echofreeze, Aspenbreeze is having the kits. Can you come and help her?", the med cat looked at him. "Any for my clanmates.", Echofreeze nodded and walked with Fishstar to the nursery.

The kits had come. There, laying next to their mother, either suckling or taking a nap, were two kits. One dark ginger and the other which looked like Echobreeze. "Echobreeze, why does this kit look like you?", Fishstar asked, growling. "Umm.... I don't know...", Echobreeze lied, unsheathing his claws and stuck them in the sand in the nursery. Fishstar gave Echobreeze a stern glare and then said, "You are to be banished from JungleClan!", he announced. All of the Clan padded to the entrance of the nursery. A murmur all around. "Echobreeze here, decided to disobey the Warrior Code....", Fishstar told them. "Echobreeze, leave JungleClan! Now! Never come back! Your apprentice will be the new Medicine Cat for the clan! You are now officially exiled from your rank and the clan!", the light ginger tom snarled. Echobreeze staggered back a few paces, astonished by what his leader said. "Echobreeze.....", Cobblepaw, now to be Cobbleleaf, said softly. She was ashamed by her mentor. "How could you....." "I... I'm sorry....." "Enough! Leave now, Echobreeze or you will suffer!", Fishstar bellowed. Echobreeze ran out of JungleClan territory, tears rolling down his face.

Echobreeze stumbled into a shecat. A kittypet actually. "Hello. Who are you? You don't seem to live around here.", she mewed. "I-I don't... I live in the clans... But I guess I live here now....", The former medicine cat mewed. "What's your name?", the kittypet asked. "I'm Echobreeze. But now I guess my name is Echo...", Echobreeze replied. "The name's Lilly.", the dark brown tabby with lighter brown stripes said. "Wanna live with me and my Twolegs? They'll give you a nice home, a collar, and a nice life..", Lilly meowed. "Okay... I guess...", Echo said. "Okay, come on!", Echo and Lilly went through the cat flap on Lilly's Twolegs' nest door.

(Sorry the rp sample is really long. XD)
Do you perhaps have an rp sample from the main roleplay?

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
Do you perhaps have an rp sample from the main roleplay?
(Yes, but that rp sample is just something I came up with. Can this still work?)

Trashy Sky
January 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
ah that's fine

ameko
January 21st, 2017, 04:16 PM

oh, i'd be totally fine with that!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:17 PM
(Yes, but that rp sample is just something I came up with. Can this still work?)
I'd prefer a sample from the main roleplay, it lets me know you know how to rp there and are decently active there =\

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
I'd prefer a sample from the main roleplay, it lets me know you know how to rp there and are decently active there =\
(Okay. Here's the rp sample. I'm on the ThunderClan Nursery thread probably 7-9 activeness every time I'm on WCO)

Le rp sample:

(Lionkit needs a kit crush too, act like I never said that, lol Maybe Lionkit and Alarmkit can be future mates.)

"Maybe it has to do with her aging.", Volekit suggested. "No, it doesn't.", Otterkit hissed. "Maybe.... But what if she doesn't believe in StarClan anymore.", Lionkit mewed. "Yeah, right! No, it doesn't. Why would I not believe in StarClan anymore if I have believed in them my whole life? I believed in them since I was kitted!", Otterkit growled. Everyone ignored her. "Maybe she doesn't trust in anyone, anymore.....", Snailkit offered. "Nope....", Otterkit snarled.

"What's up with you, Otterkit? Stop growling and hissing every time we say something. What if we're not even talking about you, eh?", Volekit hissed. "I think it's a growth spurt.", Lionkit suggested. "Me too!", Volekit mewed. "Me three!", Snailkit agreed with her brothers. "I don't think-" "Ahahahah, Otterkit don't even make a single mew... It's definitely a growth spurt.", Volekit growled. "No it-" "Otterkit!" "Okay, okay, I'll stop talking.... But I don't know what it is....", Otterkit mumbled.

(Here's another part to it btw.)

(Alarmchaser actually sounds like a good warrior name for Alarmkit. And okay, I'll PM you a relationship backstory.)

Oakclaw padded into the Nursery again. "Uh-oh.", Volekit said. "This calls for trouble.", Lionkit murmured. "Uhh.....", Snailkit mewed. "Now what happened?", Oakclaw asked, glaring at Otterkit. "Earlier, Otterkit tried to kill us.", Snailkit mewed. "Then Otterkit kept hissing, yelling, and yowling every time we talked.", Volekit said. "And after that Otterkit acted like none of this is the cause of a growth spurt, aging thing.", Lionkit said firmly.

"It's a growth spurt but also Otterkit, you need to be punished.", Oakclaw meowed, sadness in his eyes. "But-" "No buts. I said you need to be punished, and that's that.", Oakclaw said. "What's my punishment?", Otterkit asked, rolling her eyes. "You have to change the bedding of your nest, Lionkit's nest, Snailkit's nest, and Volekit's nest.", he said. "But I can't go out of camp by myself.... Whatever... I'm not doing this..... Leave me alone...." "Otterkit." "Okay, Father, you'll watch me get the moss for the bedding, right?", Otterkit asked. "Yes, Otterkit, because kits can't leave camp alone.", he mewed.

"Okay, can we go now?", Otterkit said, excitement in her eyes. "I've never been out of camp before!", she mewed. "Tomorrow, Otterkit. You guys are too tired right now.", he said and then went back to the Warriors' den. "Okay, Father.", Otterkit replied.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:25 PM
(Okay. Here's the rp sample. I'm on the ThunderClan Nursery thread probably 7-9 activeness every time I'm on WCO)

Le rp sample:

(Lionkit needs a kit crush too, act like I never said that, lol Maybe Lionkit and Alarmkit can be future mates.)

"Maybe it has to do with her aging.", Volekit suggested. "No, it doesn't.", Otterkit hissed. "Maybe.... But what if she doesn't believe in StarClan anymore.", Lionkit mewed. "Yeah, right! No, it doesn't. Why would I not believe in StarClan anymore if I have believed in them my whole life? I believed in them since I was kitted!", Otterkit growled. Everyone ignored her. "Maybe she doesn't trust in anyone, anymore.....", Snailkit offered. "Nope....", Otterkit snarled.

"What's up with you, Otterkit? Stop growling and hissing every time we say something. What if we're not even talking about you, eh?", Volekit hissed. "I think it's a growth spurt.", Lionkit suggested. "Me too!", Volekit mewed. "Me three!", Snailkit agreed with her brothers. "I don't think-" "Ahahahah, Otterkit don't even make a single mew... It's definitely a growth spurt.", Volekit growled. "No it-" "Otterkit!" "Okay, okay, I'll stop talking.... But I don't know what it is....", Otterkit mumbled.

(Here's another part to it btw.)

Alarmchaser actually sounds like a good warrior name for Alarmkit. And okay, I'll PM you a relationship backstory.)

Oakclaw padded into the Nursery again. "Uh-oh.", Volekit said. "This calls for trouble.", Lionkit murmured. "Uhh.....", Snailkit mewed. "Now what happened?", Oakclaw asked, glaring at Otterkit. "Earlier, Otterkit tried to kill us.", Snailkit mewed. "Then Otterkit kept hissing, yelling, and yowling every time we talked.", Volekit said. "And after that Otterkit acted like none of this is the cause of a growth spurt, aging thing.", Lionkit said firmly.

"It's a growth spurt but also Otterkit, you need to be punished.", Oakclaw meowed, sadness in his eyes. "But-" "No buts. I said you need to be punished, and that's that.", Oakclaw said. "What's my punishment?", Otterkit asked, rolling her eyes. "You have to change the bedding of your nest, Lionkit's nest, Snailkit's nest, and Volekit's nest.", he said. "But I can't go out of camp by myself.... Whatever... I'm not doing this..... Leave me alone...." "Otterkit." "Okay, Father, you'll watch me get the moss for the bedding, right?", Otterkit asked. "Yes, Otterkit, because kits can't leave camp alone.", he mewed.

"Okay, can we go now?", Otterkit said, excitement in her eyes. "I've never been out of camp before!", she mewed. "Tomorrow, Otterkit. You guys are too tired right now.", he said and then went back to the Warriors' den. "Okay, Father.", Otterkit replied.
Accepted

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
Accepted
Yay! Thank you so much!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:34 PM
Yay! Thank you so much!
np ^^

Mango
January 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Name:: Falonkit/paw/?
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|Friend who leaves them out of rage that they are interested in being a WEAK healing instead of being a STRONG warrior/ later crush also???
Personality:: He is a blunt and grouchy tom, who has a good side also. He is funny and polite and honors the warrior code, but refuses to believe in Starclan mainly because it just seems so...so FAKE and like a Kit-tale.
Blunt- He is blunt because his mother is always blunt. When he was first born he had a younger sister named, Hawkkit. The two were normal kits, but one day. He awoke from his nap. his sister was sick at that time, and his mother said flat out," Hawkkit is dead." she didn't even sweeten it up. He was raised with that so he is blunt himself
Grumpy- He is grumpy because he is one of those cats who just is grumpy alot
Funny- His Dad always tells him corny jokes that he complained about until his father disappeared and became a kittypet and despite hating the jokes he wanted to keep his fathers memory alive and become funny like him. He is trying to learn more of his own jokes not lame Dad jokes, but it's a slow process
Why doesn't he believe in Starclan? : His parents always taught him that if something isn't in front of your eyes or sounds to true to be true then don't believe it. And so he at a young age said Starclan sounds to good to be true. But then his mother got mad at him for that...lol about that!
When Falcon learns that Remora wants to be the meddie he will start ranting that Remora is wrong to want to be meddie and that it is better to be a warrior. He will hesitently include destiny. He'll say that there destiny is to be warriors together and become mates and raise kits and that if you want power you should become leader or deputy.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| He will after he rants once at a young age over it, for a while it will calm down and all will be normal. Then around 4-5 moons old he''ll snap again and say that no one uses the medicine cat den and that they'd be wasting life sitting around in a den full of herbs and Zerosight. He'll tell them that he strongly supports her desire to heal, but that he feels it's a bad mistake and that they should instead become a warrior. When they become apprentices things change a little. He still goes for walks with them, but he brings his new apprentice buddy and is busy talking about his day hunting and a fight at the border. The walks out in the woods happen less often until eventually he has completely forgot that he was their friend. He'll be like 9 moons old. Then his mother dies, his last living relative. He starts to feel like he lost everyone, then he remembers a slight memory from the past, that Remora was always there for him know matter what, and he was always rude to them. He goes to see Remora, in tears of grief. He calls Remora his littermate, he rubs his muzzle against Remora sobbing. And finally drifts off in the meddie den. Around 13 moons old Falcon develops a crush on Remora and begs Remora to atleast say that they love Falcon, just cannot. Later he falls in love with someone else, but still calls Remora his little/older sister, not caring that Remora has moved on some. As a warrior he will take on a mate, but still spend time with Remora or offer to help her out and promised himself he'll be the one to comfort Remora the day Zero dies. And he does...
Falconkit scowled at his mother," WHAT!? YOUR SAYING MY FATHER JUST SAID MY DESTINY ISN'T TO BE A WARRIOR AND SLIPPED AWAY TO THE TWOLEG PLACE!!!"
Falconkit was quite angered by this and walked right out of camp, he didn't even care he wasn't allowed to...I must find my father and bring him home, my mother is lying...Hawkkit probably was murdered by my mother and didn't die of sickness... He reached the twoleg place and cried out in exaustion and fear," WHERE IS MY FATHER!" a tear trickled down his face and hit the pavement.

A fat kittypet looked at the kit and asked," WHO'S YOUR FATHER?" he bellowed

Falconkit gulped in tears," My father is named Soaringbird, he's new here. He's from Thunderclan. He's a tabby, like me. But larger and sharper claws."

The kittypet paused," OLIVER! YOUR SON'S HERE!!"

Oliver/Soaringbird stepped out from behind the building," Falconkit! Get back to camp! You'll be in trouble!!"

Falconkit scowled," Dad, come home with me. Your not a kittypet, your a warrior. Only Mom knows your gone."

Oliver replied slowly," No, Falconkit, your wrong... Ashstar spotted me and I told him I'm leaving the clan for good."

Falconkit tipped his head," Well then, tell him that you realized you love your son to much. PLEASE ATLEAST TRY!"

Oliver snarled enraged," I don't want to be in Thunderclan! I'm taking you home and that's that. I'll wait by the border and tell them that my son snuck out from camp and that I wanted to return him to where he belonged."

Falconkit scowled," But you are a member of Thunderclan still, you can take me back to camp."

Oliver sighed," Son, I love you and your mother, I'd keep you here, but you have to much of your mothers warrior spirit in you. I don't as a kit I said I wanted to be a warrior because that sounded better than a medicine cat, but I wasn't enthusiastic about it like you are. As an apprentice I never really tried hard in training like you are, I'd talk my friends into skipping practice and wandering in the woods. As a warrior I learned that didn't work so I took a mate and helped your mother raise my two beautiful kits, you and...," he cried," you should go now." he stood up and picked up Falconkit and slowly wandered over to the border," Remember I love you I just don't have the same destiny as you, alright?"
Falconkit squeaked out sadly," Can I visit you as an apprentice and warrior?"

Oliver shook his head," No, just remember I love you and that's all that matters, now go!" he prodded Falconkit into the territory and disappeared into the city forever.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name:: Falonkit/paw/?
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|Friend who leaves them out of rage that they are interested in being a WEAK healing instead of being a STRONG warrior/ later crush also???
Personality:: He is a blunt and grouchy tom, who has a good side also. He is funny and polite and honors the warrior code, but refuses to believe in Starclan mainly because it just seems so...so FAKE and like a Kit-tale.
Blunt- He is blunt because his mother is always blunt. When he was first born he had a younger sister named, Hawkkit. The two were normal kits, but one day. He awoke from his nap. his sister was sick at that time, and his mother said flat out," Hawkkit is dead." she didn't even sweeten it up. He was raised with that so he is blunt himself
Grumpy- He is grumpy because he is one of those cats who just is grumpy alot
Funny- His Dad always tells him corny jokes that he complained about until his father disappeared and became a kittypet and despite hating the jokes he wanted to keep his fathers memory alive and become funny like him. He is trying to learn more of his own jokes not lame Dad jokes, but it's a slow process
Why doesn't he believe in Starclan? : His parents always taught him that if something isn't in front of your eyes or sounds to true to be true then don't believe it. And so he at a young age said Starclan sounds to good to be true. But then his mother got mad at him for that...lol about that!
When Falcon learns that Remora wants to be the meddie he will start ranting that Remora is wrong to want to be meddie and that it is better to be a warrior. He will hesitently include destiny. He'll say that there destiny is to be warriors together and become mates and raise kits and that if you want power you should become leader or deputy.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| He will after he rants once at a young age over it, for a while it will calm down and all will be normal. Then around 4-5 moons old he''ll snap again and say that no one uses the medicine cat den and that they'd be wasting life sitting around in a den full of herbs and Zerosight. He'll tell them that he strongly supports her desire to heal, but that he feels it's a bad mistake and that they should instead become a warrior. When they become apprentices things change a little. He still goes for walks with them, but he brings his new apprentice buddy and is busy talking about his day hunting and a fight at the border. The walks out in the woods happen less often until eventually he has completely forgot that he was their friend. He'll be like 9 moons old. Then his mother dies, his last living relative. He starts to feel like he lost everyone, then he remembers a slight memory from the past, that Remora was always there for him know matter what, and he was always rude to them. He goes to see Remora, in tears of grief. He calls Remora his littermate, he rubs his muzzle against Remora sobbing. And finally drifts off in the meddie den. Around 13 moons old Falcon develops a crush on Remora and begs Remora to atleast say that they love Falcon, just cannot. Later he falls in love with someone else, but still calls Remora his little/older sister, not caring that Remora has moved on some. As a warrior he will take on a mate, but still spend time with Remora or offer to help her out and promised himself he'll be the one to comfort Remora the day Zero dies. And he does...
Falconkit scowled at his mother," WHAT!? YOUR SAYING MY FATHER JUST SAID MY DESTINY ISN'T TO BE A WARRIOR AND SLIPPED AWAY TO THE TWOLEG PLACE!!!"
Falconkit was quite angered by this and walked right out of camp, he didn't even care he wasn't allowed to...I must find my father and bring him home, my mother is lying...Hawkkit probably was murdered by my mother and didn't die of sickness... He reached the twoleg place and cried out in exaustion and fear," WHERE IS MY FATHER!" a tear trickled down his face and hit the pavement.

A fat kittypet looked at the kit and asked," WHO'S YOUR FATHER?" he bellowed

Falconkit gulped in tears," My father is named Soaringbird, he's new here. He's from Thunderclan. He's a tabby, like me. But larger and sharper claws."

The kittypet paused," OLIVER! YOUR SON'S HERE!!"

Oliver/Soaringbird stepped out from behind the building," Falconkit! Get back to camp! You'll be in trouble!!"

Falconkit scowled," Dad, come home with me. Your not a kittypet, your a warrior. Only Mom knows your gone."

Oliver replied slowly," No, Falconkit, your wrong... Ashstar spotted me and I told him I'm leaving the clan for good."

Falconkit tipped his head," Well then, tell him that you realized you love your son to much. PLEASE ATLEAST TRY!"

Oliver snarled enraged," I don't want to be in Thunderclan! I'm taking you home and that's that. I'll wait by the border and tell them that my son snuck out from camp and that I wanted to return him to where he belonged."

Falconkit scowled," But you are a member of Thunderclan still, you can take me back to camp."

Oliver sighed," Son, I love you and your mother, I'd keep you here, but you have to much of your mothers warrior spirit in you. I don't as a kit I said I wanted to be a warrior because that sounded better than a medicine cat, but I wasn't enthusiastic about it like you are. As an apprentice I never really tried hard in training like you are, I'd talk my friends into skipping practice and wandering in the woods. As a warrior I learned that didn't work so I took a mate and helped your mother raise my two beautiful kits, you and...," he cried," you should go now." he stood up and picked up Falconkit and slowly wandered over to the border," Remember I love you I just don't have the same destiny as you, alright?"
Falconkit squeaked out sadly," Can I visit you as an apprentice and warrior?"

Oliver shook his head," No, just remember I love you and that's all that matters, now go!" he prodded Falconkit into the territory and disappeared into the city forever.

Accepted, although how would they have kits?

Mango
January 21st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Accepted, although how would they have kits?
As in like, him and his mate and his parents clearly did...

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 05:24 PM
As in like, him and his mate and his parents clearly did...
but remora is biologically a tom and agender, so they couldnt possibly have kits? Although if he meant they could, say, adopt kits?...

Mango
January 21st, 2017, 05:31 PM
but remora is biologically a tom and agender, so they couldnt possibly have kits? Although if he meant they could, say, adopt kits?...
Not Remora and Falcon, I ment like Remora and his future mate...Remora would after the loss of his mother would become his technical siblings and he, being an apprentice experiments being gay and falls in love with them.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Not Remora and Falcon, I ment like Remora and his future mate...Remora would after the loss of his mother would become his technical siblings and he, being an apprentice experiments being gay and falls in love with them.
Ohhh

Reverie
January 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
still hasn't gotten accepted rip

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
still hasn't gotten accepted rip
I think I did?
If I didn't, accepted

Bump!

Sage
January 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Congrats!!!
Name/Link:: Palekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/palekit.html)
Role:: Close Sibling?
Plot Ideas:: Not that I can think of.
[Taken from WindClan's Liberation Page 34 Comment 338]
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
Ludicrous Lunacy

Congrats!!!
Name/Link:: Palekit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/palekit.html)
Role:: Close Sibling?
Plot Ideas:: Not that I can think of.
[Taken from WindClan's Liberation Page 34 Comment 338]
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.
Hang on, gotta check with someone before I accept it

Mayflower
January 22nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Name:: Smokepaw // Fernglow
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| friend // idol
Personality:: Quiet and antisocial, would rather have three close friends than a throng of acquaintances. // Very overprotective and kind, he likes to make people feel good and tell stories.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| not really any // they could see Fernglow telling his kits a story and listen in, in awe that Fernglow was in the liberation and lost his sight
Other/Questions:: nope // nope
Roleplay sample:: You know me, but I can put one in.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Name:: Smokepaw // Fernglow
Role:: ||Leave blank if you'd rather roleplay it out*|| friend // idol
Personality:: Quiet and antisocial, would rather have three close friends than a throng of acquaintances. // Very overprotective and kind, he likes to make people feel good and tell stories.
Plot Ideas:: ||Optional|| not really any // they could see Fernglow telling his kits a story and listen in, in awe that Fernglow was in the liberation and lost his sight
Other/Questions:: nope // nope
Roleplay sample:: You know me, but I can put one in.
Accepted ^^

Sry it's taking a while, Sagie