PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan Healing

plum
December 19th, 2020, 10:59 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Policy

[ TL;DR: MC with little experience thus far will still do his best to heal your cat. Will NOT assist in births or herb executions, but you can PM/DM me to pitch ideas if you like. ]

Rainywhisker is ThunderClan's medicine cat! Rainywhisker had been a warrior for all his life until recently and will be learning from the other Clan medicine cats for some time, so his knowledge and skill is very little. He will still do everything in his power to help your character!

He is a grounded guy, and acts within reason. While he may not know how to deal with every situation thrown his way, he's okay to calmly cruise through whatever you got. He cannot, however, help with birthing roleplays (you must do those without his assistance, though he can see your queen and kits afterwards for a check-in). He is also a just character, and will never resort to execution via deathberries or other fatal herbs, unless your character is Hell incarnate. Message me if you have questions on this, or ideas for plots involving him!

Healing RP Guidelines

ThunderClan's Medicine Cat's Den is semi-open. You must read this, fill out your healing form, and then you may post in the medicine den mentioning me (@implimm ). Depending on how busy healing roleplays get, this system may or may not change in the future.

Character's Name:
Description of injury/illness:
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me:

nocturnal
December 21st, 2020, 02:58 PM
Character's Name: Lionpaw
Description of injury/illness: diagonal, medium-depth slash on chest, thin cut near right shoulder/flank area
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): fully healed (if possible that's possible with the skill sets of ThC's med. cats), no scars
Can Frostpaw be involved? This takes place after Lion returns from chasing off the rogue that caused Flowerkit's death, so Frostpaw would still be Frostbreeze...
Anything else I need to know: He's a bit shaken? Might snap at felines if provoked. If he feels that Frostbreeze isn't healing him properly, he'll just leave without any treatment.
Mention me: Zesty Mango

LostInTheOrchids
December 21st, 2020, 04:24 PM
Character's Name: Cicadakit
Description of injury/illness: He was play fighting and he was flung off of Lightningkit, and hit his head on bracken, now one, he's covered in thorns, two, he's unconcious, and three, in a lot of pain
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): All thorns out, he will have to stay in the Med Den for a while, he is broken, mentally, and in pain, and will be after the thorns are out
Can Frostpaw be involved?: IDC
Anything else I need to know: he is extreamly loud, and is (probably) louder than Buckstar at a clan meeting aha
Mention me: implimm

rosetherosey
January 4th, 2021, 08:38 PM
Character's Name: Sunripple
Description of injury/illness: big cut over his eye, limp on paw, his shoulder is missing some skin (trying to keep it pg, pretty gruesome though-)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives but there isn't much they can do about the shoulder which takes time to heal.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure why not
Anything else I need to know: He's very compliant but not very upfront about pain.
Mention me: implimm Zesty Mango

Mango
January 6th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Character's Name: Sunripple
Description of injury/illness: big cut over his eye, limp on paw, his shoulder is missing some skin (trying to keep it pg, pretty gruesome though-)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives but there isn't much they can do about the shoulder which takes time to heal.
Anything else I need to know: He's very compliant but not very upfront about pain.
Character's Name: Cicadakit
Description of injury/illness: He was play fighting and he was flung off of Lightningkit, and hit his head on bracken, now one, he's covered in thorns, two, he's unconcious, and three, in a lot of pain
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): All thorns out, he will have to stay in the Med Den for a while, he is broken, mentally, and in pain, and will be after the thorns are out
Can Frostpaw be involved?: IDC
Anything else I need to know: he is extreamly loud, and is (probably) louder than Buckstar at a clan meeting aha
If you guys go ahead and post in the den, Frostpaw will get to them, Rainywhisker will be involved to ofc.

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 09:56 AM
If you guys go ahead and post in the den, Frostpaw will get to them, Rainywhisker will be involved to ofc.
Lightningkit is in the Med Den getting Rainy and Frost

rosetherosey
January 6th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Sunripple is sitting in a corner in the med den waiting for his turn.

dionysus
January 6th, 2021, 06:23 PM
Character's Name: Wrenkit
Description of injury/illness: starved, white cough, various cuts and bruises, cracked pads, probs fleas but idk if med cat can do anything about that haha + twisted paw
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): his issues are more like long term management lol so maybe just assurance that nothing too bad is wrong and a start at getting him healthy! I do intend for his front paw to be twisted forever (possibly from lack of attention when it first twisted) and thus give him a limp and splayed appearance
Can Frostpaw be involved? Yeah!
Anything else I need to know: he is mute and also he’s been missing which is why he is in this condition! Oh, also, Buckstar is bringing him in!

Astraea
January 7th, 2021, 08:20 AM
Character's Name: Cowtail
Description of injury/illness: A slash across her cheek that is deep
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Just for her to be healed. I would like
for it to take some time to heal and a scar will appear.
Can Frostpaw be involved?Yup!
Anything else I need to know: She is really dizzy and can barely walk in a straight line.

stag
January 23rd, 2021, 08:02 PM
Character's Name: Tidepaw
Description of injury/illness: paralysis
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): For tide to not being to move his back right leg back everything else is fine
Can Frostpaw be involved? No.
Anything else I need to know: They were training, and Tidepaw is not gonna be happy : )

Panda1440
February 2nd, 2021, 11:18 AM
Character's Name: Spiderlily
Description of injury/illness: They had a horrible nightmare, and are acting weirdly. (Glancing around the place)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Just for Rainy to give them something to ease the stress or just send them away.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure!
Anything else I need to know: The nightmare was a effect from being in the dark forest.

spade
February 8th, 2021, 05:31 PM
Character's Name: Splitstorm (http://www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/splitstorm.html)
Description of injury/illness: Deep scratch across face
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Her face to be healed but leave a scar
Can Frostpaw be involved? Up to them; if she's in there Split's and her sass may clash pfft
Anything else I need to know: Nada!

JackHunt_17
February 14th, 2021, 05:26 PM
Character's Name: Hawkpaw
Description of injury/illness: Shattered left hind leg
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): To heal after a long time of therapy but always walk with a limp.
Can Frostpaw be involved?: Why not.
Anything else I need to know: He fell out of a tree and cannot move. He will need to be found somehow.

lovebunnyso
February 15th, 2021, 05:05 AM
Emberkit Has came down with greencough!
help

He wandered into riverclan and BOOM he got green cough

The apprentice sure

It be cured

He is 1 moon old!
lovebunnyso

~Fierce~
February 19th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Character's Name: Bluekit
Description of injury/illness: His brother Shadowkit attacked him and tried to kill him by digging his claws into Bluekit's thoat. There is a small pool of blood.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): So, I was thinking of mentioning you and Zesty Mango when Buckstar delt with Shadowkit and maybe Rainywhisker and Frostpaw can come out because they heard the commotion in the Thunderclan clearing and then after that you can decide what happens next.
Can Frostpaw be involved?: Yes since it's not anything that serious
Anything else I need to know: I would like for Bluekit to live and he's kind of traumatized by what happened since he loves Shadowkit a lot so he might not do anything you ask him to do. He'll also probably ask if he is going to die.
Mention me: :heartbounce: implimm :heartbounce:

spade
February 20th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Character's Name: Applepaw
Description of injury/illness: Coyote bite to the face; missing eye and shredded ear, lots of bleeding
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): She will live, but will be missing her left eye and ear (it’ll be torn beyond repair)
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure!
Anything else I need to know: Spiderlily will be bringing her in from the battle!

stag
February 20th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Character's Name: Tallkit
Description of injury/illness: A slash on her muzzle and her ears are both nicked. A small a light clawing on her shoulder including her trauma from her brothers death
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): For Tall to have a scar and some mental damage :|
Anything else I need to know: She will be in fight or flight mode and tramuatized.
Mention me: Zesty Mango & implimm

JackHunt_17
February 20th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Character's Name: Hawkpaw
Description of injury/illness: He re-broke his left hindleg, a slash through his right shoulder, which is pumping out blood fast, and a bite on his left flank that is deep.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): For him to live, but lose the use of his left hindleg, and to always limp. I want the other wounds to heal, but leave bad, visible, scars.
Can Frostpaw be involved?: Sure
Anything else I need to know: He broke his left hindleg once before a moon ago from falling out of a tree while training, and now he broke it worse, beyond repair, fighting the coyotes.
Mention me: Zesty Mango & implimm

Frozen Reign
February 21st, 2021, 01:40 PM
Character's Name: Blueface
Description of injury/illness: Long Bleeding scratch down his side made by coyote
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): fully healed, faint scar in place of scratch
Can Frostpaw be involved?:sure
[should I just post in the med den now?]

nocturnal
February 21st, 2021, 08:15 PM
Character's Name: Lionpaw
Description of injury/illness: [from the coyote attack]
scrapes on both sides from sliding across the ragged ground (second degree abrasion: slight bleeding, not badly enough to lose consciousness, but enough for light-headedness—though moreover from the intense pain than the blood loss; probably needs to be cleaned, but he'll insist they let him go to the river/stream to wash it out rather than moss or whatever)
broken right foreleg (definitely painful, spiral fracture, still responsive, swelling which will progressively become worse in the following hour before lessening; no setting needed! should give Rain and Frost a break)
he was bitten, then swung around, so there are somewhat deep punctures on his back, which overlap the abrasions
also exhaustion + insomnia + the pain keeping him awake (he barely slept before the coyotes attacked, so he's been awake basically all night)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
abrasions take around three days to cover up and nearly three weeks completely heal
puncture wounds add another day or two
the fracture takes six to eight weeks depending on how bad of a patient he is
obviously, he needs to live if it's going to heal [he's going to be miserable, confined to the med. den until his abrasions heal, then it's up to Rain/Frost if he's allowed to leave with that fractured leg of his
Can Frostpaw be involved? Of course; see the starter.
Anything else I need to know: Midgemask will likely accompany him. His injuries are detailed here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928226&postcount=276), here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928299&postcount=286), and here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928605&postcount=299). The pain doesn't really set in until the third post due to adrenaline/shock. [As a reminder, he's 22.5 moons old, and it would be best not to insult him by messing up his age.]

Mango
February 21st, 2021, 09:29 PM
Character's Name: Blueface
Description of injury/illness: Long Bleeding scratch down his side made by coyote
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): fully healed, faint scar in place of scratch
Can Frostpaw be involved?:sure
[should I just post in the med den now?]
Just post in the den and we’ll reply

-Ash-
February 22nd, 2021, 06:56 AM
Character's Name: Sunscar
Description of injury/illness: Large tear in his ear, bleeding bitmarks on tail, large gash on his side, scratches basically everywhere
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives, and while many things leave scars he's fine
Can Frostpaw be involved?: Yup!
Mention me: Zesty Mango

Rani
February 22nd, 2021, 11:03 AM
Character's Name: Gravehound
Description of injury/illness: A shallow but bleeding claw wound through his shoulder, a dislocated and mauled leg thats pretty torn up, and a gash in his head from hitting a rock exposing the scar from the old wound that rendered him mute.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Most of wounds will prolly be ok with cobwebs and anti infection stuff just in case and while will scar wont hinder him much. The leg needs to be popped back in and he'll probably limp slightly after even after a lot of bed rest.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Oh yes but he'll kinda cower (he's scared and I love it)
Anything else I need to know: The old head wound that made him mute cant be helped any it was done while he was a very young kit and was a big injury but its probably easy to draw conslusions that it was the cause.

sootsplashed
February 23rd, 2021, 08:20 AM
Character's Name: Midgemask
Description of injury/illness: Large bleeding coyote bite on back (cobwebs are sloppily applied on it) and several coyote bites on her back left leg, with some dirt lodged inside.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): I'd like her to live, but feel free to do anything to heal her that you want! (you can amputate her leg if needed, I don't really care)
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure, just don't kill Midge
Anything else I need to know: She's coming in with Lionpaw

iliri
March 9th, 2021, 07:52 AM
Character's Name: Tawnypaw
Description of injury/illness: bleeding shoulder wound from coyote attack
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): It is healed, but it's a life-time scar
Anything else I need to know: nope

Feathercreek
March 12th, 2021, 01:39 PM
Character's Name: Ebonyfrost
Description of injury/illness: deep wound in side, caused by coyote and probably infected
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Ebonyfrost's slowly being healed, a scar to be left on her wound.
Anything else I need to know: Ebonyfrost used to be a medicine cat apprentice until she told the leader she wanted to be a warrior, so she became a normal apprentice. Even so, she still knows all of the herbs, but it is impossible for her to heal herself when she is so hurt.

dino.
March 12th, 2021, 01:58 PM
Character's Name: Buckstar
Description of injury/illness: a thin but deep gash in his left shoulder that's a few days old, left over from the coyote fight; scratches along his side and on the back of his neck, courtesy of Frostpaw
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): nothing too extreme - he gets patched up and heads off to get some sleep
Anything else I need to know: he'll ask for some poppy seeds so he can doze off easier - doesn't want to deal with waiting or bad dreams

PEPPERMINT~
March 14th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Character's Name: Blackkit and Strikepaw
Description of injury/illness: Blackkit: Chilled, tired, covered in dirt and a few minor scratches, malnourished from general lack of eating. Mild cold/ sniffles
Strikepaw: Tired, cold, and covered in dirt like his sister, left back leg has a gash in it
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Just Blackkit and Strikepaw being told not to do anything reckless and being treated
Anything else I need to know: Blackkit got scared by a bird and ran out of camp, and got lost. Strikepaw, her adopted brother, went to look for her.

Peril
March 14th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Character's Name: Strikepaw
Description of injury/illness: Slight fatigue, a tad bit underweight, and some minor scratches
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He gets checked out. Rainywhisker finds the scratches and treats them, along with giving him some herbs for his fatigue. Rainywhisker tells him to eat prey for his hunger/underweight. Then, Swiftpaw is told to rest a little.
Anything else I need to know: Not really

Topaz
March 27th, 2021, 07:35 AM
Character's Name: Silverwave
Description of injury/illness: A deep tooth gash in her hind leg, ripped fur in multiple places, from coyote attack when she was out hunting alone.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): I would like her to live
Anything else I need to know: nope

TheNyanCatMinecart
March 28th, 2021, 03:56 PM
Character's Name: Badgerbranch
Description of injury/illness: Got attacked by a coyote and has a large bite on his left side that is bleeding badly, and an injured tail-tip (but that isn't too bad, it won't require amputation or anything like that). Will probably collapse in the med den, but will also live from his injuries.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Badgerbranch will live, but will be left with a deep, vertical scar on his left side, and two skinny scars, also vertical, surrounding that. He'll have to recover for a bit of time, and his tail-tip will sting for a bit after that too.
Anything else I need to know: Um... not really I guess?

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 31st, 2021, 02:53 PM
Character's Name: Leafshred
Description of injury/illness: He has a long bleeding wound across his neck, a smaller bite marks on his left side and a wound on the side of his head.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He will stay alive, but won't be able to do warrior duties for a few moons.
Anything else I need to know: nope.

Akira
April 5th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Character's Name: Thistlethorn
Description of injury/illness: Has a long, bleeding gash on his shoulder from fighting a fox in ThunderClan territory. Blood is sticky on his fur, and he also received a bump on his head when he fell.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Slive, but unable to do some duties for a while.
Anything else I need to know: He's stubborn, and going to insist that he can wait and have others healed before him.

Moon Kit
April 5th, 2021, 02:36 PM
Character's Name: Mistypaw
Description of injury/illness: she has a couple scratches from fighting a fox and some nasty bruises, but nothing very serious
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): full recovery
Anything else I need to know: she and Kyrieknight's Thistlethorn should be in the same healing RP

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Character's Name: Silverclaw
Description of injury/illness: She has "stomach pains" (a.k.a the kits)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): She finds out she's pregnant
Anything else I need to know: She's going to have three kits.
I sent you a vm about this so feel free to ignore this because of what I said in the vm.

Quickpaw
April 9th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Character's Name: Stormpaw
Description of injury/illness: Stormpaw's shoulder hurts a lot.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): She needs to rest a lot because her shoulder got tweaked when she fell down while battle training with Gingerpaw.
Anything else I need to know: Ready to role-play this at any time!
Mention me: @implimm (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11474)

Willie Warf
April 10th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Character's Name:Loonkit
Description of injury/illness:has a bad fever
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): live maybe has to rest for a few days
Anything else I need to know: I'm not the rper, -Skyfall- is

VexSkullz
April 12th, 2021, 06:22 AM
Character's Name: Tidekit

Description of injury/illness: Thorns all on her body, bruised. Some thorns she got out leaving wounds.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Fully healed, but scolded hotly for leaving camp without anyone's permission.

Anything else I need to know: She's gonna be upset and talk excessively.

Kunaisoul
April 21st, 2021, 02:28 PM
Character name: brightslip
Injury: well she just had kits and one isn’t moving.. (it’s an npc)
Outcome: the kit turns to be dead
Any thing else: she is in the nursery
Mention: implimm

Silverclouddawolf
April 28th, 2021, 11:04 AM
:boo: Character's Name: Silvercloud
Description of injury/illness: Infection on shoulder
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Clean the wound with cold water and rest for a few days.
Anything else I need to know: I'm new to this website so I might be lost (mentally)
Mention me:[@iplimmm]
:spinning: IM NEWWWWWWWW TO THIS WEB SO IDRK HOW TO MENTION SOMEOOOOOOOOOOONE!