PDA

View Full Version : Moonkit's Mentor - URGENT

spade
January 18th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Hello! So I desperately need to find a mentor for little Miss Moonkit! She's 7 moons, and I just played it like her apprentice ceremony was delayed due to the evil era, but now she's read and needs a mentor! I will be slightly picky since she is one of my mains! I do also plan for her to go blind in one eye sometime during one of her training sessions, so keep that in mind! She'll be like my very own Brightheart c:

Moonkit Information (www.lillswcocats.weebly.com/moonpaw.html)

FORM (w/ character site):
Name + Link:
Former Apprentices:
Any Plot Ideas for During Apprenticeship:

FORM (w/o character site):
Name:
Personality:
Former Apprentices:
Any Plot Ideas for During Apprenticeship:

Empress Of Evil
January 19th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Name + Link: Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html)
Former Apprentices: None (She's quite new but I just make up the excuse that she just didn't seem like a cat who could train an apprentice)
Any Plot Ideas for During Apprenticeship: Not exactly but because it's written on her page that she doesn't like mean cats, I think it could be an interesting relationship between them. I'm open to suggestions though ^^

spade
January 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Name + Link: Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html)
Former Apprentices: None (She's quite new but I just make up the excuse that she just didn't seem like a cat who could train an apprentice)
Any Plot Ideas for During Apprenticeship: Not exactly but because it's written on her page that she doesn't like mean cats, I think it could be an interesting relationship between them. I'm open to suggestions though ^^

Ooooh yeah I like that interesting dynamic! I think I'm gonna just accept her! c:

Empress Of Evil
January 19th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Ooooh yeah I like that interesting dynamic! I think I'm gonna just accept her! c:

Okie cool! Just tell me whenever you wanna start rping ^^

spade
January 19th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Okie cool! Just tell me whenever you wanna start rping ^^

I just applied her for her apprentice ceremony so once that happens we can rp the first training session! c: