PDA

View Full Version : Ajax finder [ DS ]

wren
January 17th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Ajax will be my second main cat. So it won't be first come first serve and I'll be quite picky. I'm still working out his personality, so I will need to roleplay out his relationships to start to learn and adapt to how he acts with other cats. For biological parents I would generally like for them to be sorta nice, at a young age he problably would t want nice parents, that's where the adoptive ones come in. It would be nice if his siblings or friends are around his age. So without further ado, Here is Ajax

Name
Ajax // previously atlas

Sexuality
Unknown // previously clueless

Looks

http://warriors-wildstar-fireclan.webs.com/blackpaw.jpg

Quick personality blurb
Soft spoken and withdrawn Ajax is unpredictable. He can be very obrasive and quick to defend himself or will often have spurts of random adrenaline and will often grow aggressive and hostile. Sometimes he may even grow so quiet and withdrawn you may not believe he is even part of the DS anymore. With these random bursts of hostility he will kill those who oppose him. [ get in his way ] he rarely comes in contact with anyone or gets connected with others outside of his bloodline. He makes it his mission to train his younger blood kin into becoming much like himself. With his yearn to make others miserable he rarely fails to do so, he is detirmined and if he fails he will flip. Not that this is without choice. Ajax can easily calm himself or get himself relied up. He is an examiner, meaning he has a good eye for details other felines may not catch. He is flirt ions and won't take a second thought into consideration when dumping a she cat. He will keep a close eye on the kit and se wether or not potential is within gem but rarely gets involved. He leaves mothering to the abandon queen. He has a snide remark always ready for the next cat he speaks with. Wether it be a butterfly loving kitten or a grumpy elder he won't hold back his level of rudeness. He a skilled fighter and exceptional killer. You wouldn't see it coming unless it was for his vibrant fur.

// Needed // Would be nice // Could live without //

Enemies ( 2 to 3 )
Apprentice ( some DS youngster to train ) ( 1 to 2 )
Adopted mother
Adopted father
Biological parents ( 1 or 1 )
Cousins who will help him ( 3 to 4 )
Siblings // Evil, takes after him //
Victims ( endless, not ridiculous amounts though )
Close friends ( help in his scems )
Best friend ( most trusted. 1 )
Love interest // evil, hardcore //

Form
Name
Personality
Role you want
Likes him // hates him
Plot ideas
Previously made? // new?
Activity level out of 10
How long are your roleplay posts
Open for roleplay? If so when?

wren
January 17th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Bump ~

goddess of ducks
January 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Name: Singe
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/singe.html
Role you want: best friend
Likes him // hates him: Like him as an ally
Plot ideas: well, Singe could use some more buddies. He needs to be shown the basic ropes of the Syndicate and a few other things....
Previously made? // new? : previously made
Activity level out of 10: 8-9/10
How long are your roleplay posts: a pretty decent length, at least a good sized paragraph, normally 4+ lines
Open for roleplay? If so when?: Yep! He is open now

Name: Amya
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/amya.html
Role: Trainee (apprentice)
Like him or hate him: Likes
Plot ideas: if accepted, she is ready for a ceremony and is eager to start training
Previously made or new?: Previously made
Open for RP: Yep!

Queenie
January 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Name: Cheshire
Personality: Cheshire is a very sly, sneaky she-cat. She is smart, but also clever and as quiet as a mouse. Cheshire has the ability to sneak up on practically anyone and enjoys doing it. Some might say she's also a bit mad, and when she sneaks up on a cat, she'll usually leap at them and cackle. Cheshire talks to herself a lot, and she is so stealthy that it sometimes feels like she just disappears. Cheshire is smart enough to be helpful when she wants to be, but the mad little cat enjoys playing games and will usually just try to confuse whoever is asking her for help.
Role you want: Love Interest
Likes him // hates him: Can amuses her be an option?
Plot ideas: Currently Chessy is a loner. She's a little mad and crazy but also quite lonely. If she stumbles upon Ajax she would be amused by his place in the DS, but also curious. I have this idea for a kinda 'teen pregnancy' for her but also mixed with a little bit of JokerXHarleyQuinn story or something. They can either break up in the future or stay together :)
Previously made? // new?: Previously Made
Activity level out of 10: 8/10 always responds to pas
How long are your role-play posts: A paragraph. (6-10 sentences, is working on longer posts)
Open for roleplay? If so when?: Most days after school. When my charrie site is finished I'll have a schedule updated every week.
Charahub (Temporary Charrie Site): Here (https://charahub.com/character/936864/Cheshire/public/)

wren
January 17th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Plot ideas: well, Singe could use some more buddies. He needs to be shown the basic ropes of the Syndicate and a few other things....
How long are your roleplay posts: a pretty decent length, at least a good sized paragraph, normally 4+ lines

Plot ideas: if accepted, she is ready for a ceremony and is eager to start training

They both look super awesome! Once we get a few more applicants I'll be sure to remember singe and amya when I make my choice. If you could post right now that be awesome but not pushing you.

wren
January 17th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Personality: Cheshire is a very sly, sneaky she-cat. She is smart, but also clever and as quiet as a mouse. Cheshire has the ability to sneak up on practically anyone and enjoys doing it. Some might say she's also a bit mad, and when she sneaks up on a cat, she'll usually leap at them and cackle. Cheshire talks to herself a lot, and she is so stealthy that it sometimes feels like she just disappears. Cheshire is smart enough to be helpful when she wants to be, but the mad little cat enjoys playing games and will usually just try to confuse whoever is asking her for help.
Plot ideas: Currently Chessy is a loner. She's a little mad and crazy but also quite lonely. If she stumbles upon Ajax she would be amused by his place in the DS, but also curious. I have this idea for a kinda 'teen pregnancy' for her but also mixed with a little bit of JokerXHarleyQuinn story or something. They can either break up in the future or stay together :)
How long are your role-play posts: A paragraph. (6-10 sentences, is working on longer posts)
Open for roleplay? If so when?: Most days after school. When my charrie site is finished I'll have a schedule updated every week.
Charahub (Temporary Charrie Site): Here (https://charahub.com/character/936864/Cheshire/public/)

Awesome, if we get more applicants then I will have to search those but I'll be sure to remember yours! If you would like to roleplay on Monday just quote and post!

Teza
January 18th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Name: Chastity
Appearance: Click (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sBTAOqMOj0Q/maxresdefault.jpg)
Personality: Chastity is a flirtatious mess who simply can't settle with one tom. She loves to see the heartbreak on the toms face when she tells them that their previous night was simply for that night, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. The moment some cat turns her down, however, she goes into a rampage. Whether that rampage is brute force or elegant payback is up to who the cat is that denyed her what she wanted. Most of the time she prefers to ruin the other cats reputation, seducing tom and she-cat alike and convincing them that the other cat is a rutheless traitor who deserves to be murdered in their sleep. Her heart is not a black hole, however, and she will protect the innocent. By innocent, she means kits younger than a moon old. She will only harm them if it is the only way to get revenge on their parent.
Role you want: love interest
Likes him // hates him: hates him at first but grows to like him?
Plot ideas: Maybe somehow he can get her to like him so much that he's the only cat that she is wrapped around his paw instead of the other way around?
Previously made? // new? New, but I really like this char
Activity level out of 10: 8/10? Maybe 9?
How long are your roleplay posts: they average at about one paragraph sadly, but I'm trying to work on that. Maybe my passion for journalism at college will help me with that lolz
Open for roleplay? If so when? I'm open anytime any day. :3

wren
January 18th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Name: Chastity
Appearance: Click (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sBTAOqMOj0Q/maxresdefault.jpg)
Personality: Chastity is a flirtatious mess who simply can't settle with one tom. She loves to see the heartbreak on the toms face when she tells them that their previous night was simply for that night, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. The moment some cat turns her down, however, she goes into a rampage. Whether that rampage is brute force or elegant payback is up to who the cat is that denyed her what she wanted. Most of the time she prefers to ruin the other cats reputation, seducing tom and she-cat alike and convincing them that the other cat is a rutheless traitor who deserves to be murdered in their sleep. Her heart is not a black hole, however, and she will protect the innocent. By innocent, she means kits younger than a moon old. She will only harm them if it is the only way to get revenge on their parent.
Role you want: love interest
Likes him // hates him: hates him at first but grows to like him?
Plot ideas: Maybe somehow he can get her to like him so much that he's the only cat that she is wrapped around his paw instead of the other way around?
Previously made? // new? New, but I really like this char
Activity level out of 10: 8/10? Maybe 9?
How long are your roleplay posts: they average at about one paragraph sadly, but I'm trying to work on that. Maybe my passion for journalism at college will help me with that lolz
Open for roleplay? If so when? I'm open anytime any day. :3

Your tryout will be remembered! Thank you!!

Teza
January 18th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Your tryout will be remembered! Thank you!!

Anytime lolz xD

wren
January 18th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Bump!

Reverie
January 18th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Name Scorned
Appearance: Black she cat with blue eyes
Age 23 moons
Gender female
Personality Scorned is the type of gal you don't wish to mess with, this comes up in battle as if you're fighting her you're destined to die, one way or another.
Role you want Love Interest/Close Friend
Likes him // hates him Likes him
Plot ideas none
Previously made? // new? New.
Activity level out of 10 10
How long are your roleplay posts Decently short, as I don't wish to cramp my hands, XD. no but really, the only reason they're short is bc I don't want my partners to think up a long reply. Short N Sweet
Open for roleplay? If so when? yeah sure

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Ajax will be my second main cat. So it won't be first come first serve and I'll be quite picky. I'm still working out his personality, so I will need to roleplay out his relationships to start to learn and adapt to how he acts with other cats. For biological parents I would generally like for them to be sorta nice, at a young age he problably would t want nice parents, that's where the adoptive ones come in. It would be nice if his siblings or friends are around his age. So without further ado, Here is Ajax

Name
Ajax // previously atlas

Sexuality
Unknown // previously clueless

Looks
https://aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/ea85e79184535831712563dc5ff845be/aq/700px-394px/catch-stray-cat_9ae5a08ce89b5ca5_iL846l0-SkuqG6fWLwicvA.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/tokyo-stray-cat-photography-busanyan-masayuki-oki-japan-a42-57616a69b21d8__700.jpg

Quick personality blurb
Soft spoken and withdrawn Ajax is unpredictable. He can be very obrasive and quick to defend himself or will often have spurts of random adrenaline and will often grow aggressive and hostile. Sometimes he may even grow so quiet and withdrawn you may not believe he is even part of the DS anymore. With these random bursts of hostility he will kill those who oppose him. [ get in his way ] he rarely comes in contact with anyone or gets connected with others outside of his bloodline. He makes it his mission to train his younger blood kin into becoming much like himself. With his yearn to make others miserable he rarely fails to do so, he is detirmined and if he fails he will flip. Not that this is without choice. Ajax can easily calm himself or get himself relied up. He is an examiner, meaning he has a good eye for details other felines may not catch.

// Needed // Would be nice // Could live without //

Enemies ( 2 to 3 )
Apprentice ( some DS youngster to train ) ( 1 to 2 )
Adopted mother
Adopted father
Biological parents ( 1 or 1 )
Cousins who will help him ( 3 to 4 )
Siblings // Evil, takes after him //
Victims ( endless, not ridiculous amounts though )
Close friends ( help in his scems )
Best friend ( most trusted. 1 )
Love interest // evil, hardcore //

Form
Name
Personality
Role you want
Likes him // hates him
Plot ideas
Previously made? // new?
Activity level out of 10
How long are your roleplay posts
Open for roleplay? If so when?

Name Merida
Age 20 moons
Gender Female
Personality Merida doesn't take crap from anyone. She stands up for herself, and her tactics seem to be a bit barbaric. She feels no emotion due to her living on her own and learning that you have to be ruthless in order to survive. She doesn't show a lot of favoritism towards others unless they deserve it. If she is sent out to to a task she will get it done and show no mercy. She only respects those that deserve it in her mind. She likes to teach others "lessons" by hurting them. She can normally take on anything that is given to her (emotion wise).(will develop as I rp her)
Traits: Flirty, stubborn, deceptive, evil, emotionless, cocky, fiery, brave, misunderstood (more will come as I rp her)
Role you want Love Interest
Likes him // hates him Likes, but hates him sometimes
Plot ideas None, sry
Previously made? // new? Previously made
How long are your roleplay posts I've rped with you- paragraph
Open for roleplay? If so when? OPEN always when I'm on

wren
January 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Name Merida
Age 20 moons
Gender Female
Personality Merida doesn't take crap from anyone. She stands up for herself, and her tactics seem to be a bit barbaric. She feels no emotion due to her living on her own and learning that you have to be ruthless in order to survive. She doesn't show a lot of favoritism towards others unless they deserve it. If she is sent out to to a task she will get it done and show no mercy. She only respects those that deserve it in her mind. She likes to teach others "lessons" by hurting them. She can normally take on anything that is given to her (emotion wise).(will develop as I rp her)
Traits: Flirty, stubborn, deceptive, evil, emotionless, cocky, fiery, brave, misunderstood (more will come as I rp her)
Role you want Love Interest
Likes him // hates him Likes, but hates him sometimes
Plot ideas None, sry
Previously made? // new? Previously made
How long are your roleplay posts I've rped with you- paragraph
Open for roleplay? If so when? OPEN always when I'm on

Alright will be considered!

wren
January 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Name Scorned
Appearance: Black she cat with blue eyes
Age 23 moons
Gender female
Personality Scorned is the type of gal you don't wish to mess with, this comes up in battle as if you're fighting her you're destined to die, one way or another.
Role you want Love Interest/Close Friend
Likes him // hates him Likes him
Plot ideas none
Previously made? // new? New.
How long are your roleplay posts Decently short, as I don't wish to cramp my hands, XD. no but really, the only reason they're short is bc I don't want my partners to think up a long reply. Short N Sweet
Open for roleplay? If so when? yeah sure

Will be considered

wren
January 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM

Both Amya and singe have been accepted due to pack of forms other then love relationships. Congratulations Nighty

wren
January 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
@Queenie
Liquoris
Slash-GNR
xxJaggededgexx

wren
January 19th, 2017, 10:37 PM

Consider this a quote!!

wren
January 19th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Hello guys! I have come to know that if will take much time and effort to decide, so all these females will have to be in Roleplay of his, then I will see how thei interact. Please sign up from 1 til whatever so I can roleplay Ajax with your lovely ladies!!

Teza
January 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM

wren
January 19th, 2017, 11:37 PM

Just say ( I'm number one roleplayer and when you are open for the first roleplay )

Teza
January 19th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Just say ( I'm number one roleplayer and when you are open for the first roleplay )

Ah, well, "I'm number one role player" I'm available now if you want xD

Queenie
January 20th, 2017, 08:09 AM
I'm rper number 2? I think? I'll be available 3 o'clock eastern standard time.

wren
January 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Lovely! I'm open now if you are liquoris