PDA

View Full Version : Artemis [DS Finder]

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Bio: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3274

Roles:

Love Interest TAKEN, TAKEN (2)- I think it would be cool to have the cat she becomes mates with in the future to be like creepy and kind of act like he "owns" Artemis, and may be she can like fear him a bit, and if someone applies with a cat like that, then I will come up with a plot for it later on.
Enemies TAKEN, OPEN, OPEN (3)
Friends OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (3)
Best Friends TAKEN, OPEN (2)

{I will update this if I come up with anything else, or if someone fills in a role. You can make a new cat to fill in a role. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE}

Form-

Name:
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long):
Link to bio (if you have one):
Looks:
Role Wanted:
Questions:
Others:

I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE WHO APPLY FOR THIS FOR THEIR POSTS IN RP TO BE AT LEAST 4+ STRONG SENTENCES LONG Example: The she-cat tumbled into the dusty ditch which was filled with crawling centipedes. NOT: The she-cat fell into a ditch.

Thank you!

NightWarrior4Life
January 17th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Bio: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3274

Roles:

Love Interest OPEN, OPEN (2)- I think it would be cool to have the cat she becomes mates with in the future to be like creepy and kind of act like he "owns" Artemis, and may be she can like fear him a bit, and if someone applies with a cat like that, then I will come up with a plot for it later on.
Enemies OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (3)
Friends OPEN, OPEN, OPEN (3)
Best Friends OPEN, OPEN (2)

{I will update this if I come up with anything else, or if someone fills in a role. You can make a new cat to fill in a role. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE}

Form-

Name:
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long):
Looks:
Role Wanted:
Questions:
Others:

I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE WHO APPLY FOR THIS FOR THEIR POSTS IN RP TO BE AT LEAST 4+ STRONG SENTENCES LONG Example: The she-cat tumbled into the dusty ditch which was filled with crawling centipedes. NOT: The she-cat fell into a ditch.

Thank you!
Name: Dash(star)
Personality: a love hate kind of cat. One minute he'll sweet talk she-cats then next minute he's going phsycho and depressed and paranoid and is awful to others. Forces all his followers into slavery.
Looks: grey with darker flecks deep blue eyes
Role wanted: love interest
Questions: none
Other: big EE supporter as are his parents, step parents and half siblings.

Static
January 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Name:fox
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): once loyal and trust worthy.scence the new leaders he is short tempered
Looks:Brown with black ears and chest.white paws.
Role Wanted:love entrust.I think it would be cool to have a cat also love her so eventually fox will turn evil again and try to kill that cat.with a mate he will turn kind again/enemy in future
Questions:give nightwarriors4life the mate role so I can be his nemicess :-D
Other:I think I did a forum on one of your cats before.if not then never mind

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Name: Dash(star)
Personality: a love hate kind of cat. One minute he'll sweet talk she-cats then next minute he's going phsycho and depressed and paranoid and is awful to others. Forces all his followers into slavery.
Looks: grey with darker flecks deep blue eyes
Role wanted: love interest
Questions: none
Other: big EE supporter as are his parents, step parents and half siblings.

Accepted and idk why her age is that high, it is suppose to be lower: 17 I was copying and pasting stuff from another bio of mine, se i forgot to change that, whoops xD and we can rp them whenever you want, and will be be faithful and not flirt with any other she-cats or will he cheat? And will he show love to Artemis?

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): once loyal and trust worthy.scence the new leaders he is short tempered
Role Wanted:love entrust.I think it would be cool to have a cat also love her so eventually fox will turn evil again and try to kill that cat.with a mate he will turn kind again/enemy in future

Haha, accepted! We can rp them when you want.

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Name: Versatile
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): Versatile will brainwash other cats to be his followers. Has he gone too far?
Looks: below
Role Wanted: Love Interest/Best friend
Questions:
Others:

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Name: Versatile
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): Versatile will brainwash other cats to be his followers. Has he gone too far?
Looks: below
Role Wanted: Love Interest/Best friend
Questions:
Others:

Accepted as best friend do to brainwashing xD

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM
lmao. well, not really brainwashing, it's just.. well.. He "coaxes" in a way

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:54 PM

And yes, you did. Thorn and Fox love interest is what you signed up for

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:55 PM
lmao. well, not really brainwashing, it's just.. well.. He "coaxes" in a way

Ok, sounds good. I mean she will already live in like "fear" due to her love interest, so it will go well that she can be easily coaxed into being his best friend.

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Alright!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 17th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Name: Kamilla (www.pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kamilla.html)
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): In link
Looks: In link
Role Wanted: Enemy
Questions:
Others:

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name: Kamilla (www.pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/kamilla.html)
Personality (no TBRD, must be at least 2 sentences long): In link
Looks: In link
Role Wanted: Enemy
Questions:
Others:

Accepted! This is gonna be fun!

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Accepted and idk why her age is that high, it is suppose to be lower: 17 I was copying and pasting stuff from another bio of mine, se i forgot to change that, whoops xD and we can rp them whenever you want, and will be be faithful and not flirt with any other she-cats or will he cheat? And will he show love to Artemis?
He probably will be lovey dicey to begin with then as the relationship grows, they start having issues and noticing problems with each other...unless you want it more abusive and exciting then that's also totally fine with me!

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 10:51 AM
He probably will be lovey dicey to begin with then as the relationship grows, they start having issues and noticing problems with each other...unless you want it more abusive and exciting then that's also totally fine with me!

what do you mean by noticing problems? like they dont like eachohter anymore? sry i cant spell xD

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 10:56 AM
what do you mean by noticing problems? like they dont like eachohter anymore? sry i cant spell xD
I dunno he notices she...isn't as violent anymore or something I dunno...

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I dunno he notices she...isn't as violent anymore or something I dunno...

xD haha, we can figure it out as we go

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 11:08 AM
xD haha, we can figure it out as we go
I mean, it depends how long you want the relationship to go on for...are they gonna have kits?

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 11:21 AM
I mean, it depends how long you want the relationship to go on for...are they gonna have kits?

Hmm idk may be. I have a plot that she like runs away and stuff

NightWarrior4Life
January 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Hmm idk may be. I have a plot that she like runs away and stuff
The onyx plot? Dash is in that too...they can run away together!

Slash-GNR
January 18th, 2017, 01:29 PM
The onyx plot? Dash is in that too...they can run away together!

Hmm that could work

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:50 AM
Haha, accepted! We can rp them when you want.
OK.my Wi-Fi may be off a while so I will get around to it hopefully soon

Static
January 21st, 2017, 09:54 AM
And yes, you did. Thorn and Fox love interest is what you signed up fori think night warriors for life's character will still her away(kinda like bramble claw and ash fur) and he will try to fall in love with thorn but he can't but thorn does love him.then eventually he starts liking thorn but hates artimis and night warriors for life's character.