PDA

View Full Version : Delvin's Finder (DS)

Whitemoon
January 16th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Delvin

EDIT: I have all roles I want at the moment filled.
Delvin of the DS is a character I'll be bringing in. He'll probably become a main, so... Will I be picky? YUP! Odds are, this fella will come up in a plot at some point. So, if you apply, apply with a cat you will actively roleplay. I like existing cats, they tend to have a more developed character, but it's tough since existing cats often already have relations. If you want to make a new cat, go for it :3 Just be active with them, please! All cats must be Dusk Syndicate! Delvin sticks to the rules!

Delvin's Info:

Name: Delvin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Allignment: Dusk Syndicate
Appearance: Here (http://cats17.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/the-beautiful-marble-bengal-cats-and-its-glittering-fur-cute-cat-throughout-the-black-marble-bengal-cat-funny-1024x576.jpg)
Personality: Delvin is quite the charmer. He is very flirtatious and can fake a handsome smile easily. Don't be fooled! This tom is aggressive and likes to be in control, driving many close to him to be terrified. He could snap at any instant, real 0-100 kind of guy. You never know what he's going to do. Delvin also assumes everyone is constantly trying to gain his acceptance. He thinks he is adored by all and believes any cat who dislikes him is simply jealous.
Other: If you read, put "Pepe" is the other section of the form xD (I always include one of these keywords, but get a ton of forms without it!)

Open Roles:

Love Interests: TAKEN (Artemis, by Slash-GNR) ; (Aphrodite by Hugz)
Best Friend: TAKEN (Calixto, by Nighty)
Friends: TAKEN (Whisp, by TheBread) ; (Eagle, by Liquoris)
Siblings: TAKEN, TAKEN (Conventional by xxJaggededgexx, Emret by Waluigi)

Form:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions?:
Plot Ideas?:

There ya have it! ^.^

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Save me love interest plz!

Whitemoon
January 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Sure!

goddess of ducks
January 16th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Name: Calixto
Link: http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/calixto.html
Role: Friend/best friend which ever you see fit :)
Other: memes are my favorite, like PEPE and doge and caveman spongebob and trump xD
Plot ideas: I dunno, maybe they can flirt together, Calix is quite a talkative tom as well :3
Questions: do you want a trainee for him as well? Or no

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Other: memes are my favorite, like PEPE and doge and caveman spongebob and trump xD
Plot ideas: I dunno, maybe they can flirt together, Calix is quite a talkative tom as well :3

Can you save me Love Interest please while I make a new cat?

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Delvin

Delvin of the DS is a character I'll be bringing in. He'll probably become a main, so... Will I be picky? YUP! Odds are, this fella will come up in a plot at some point. So, if you apply, apply with a cat you will actively roleplay. I like existing cats, they tend to have a more developed character, but it's tough since existing cats often already have relations. If you want to make a new cat, go for it :3 Just be active with them, please! All cats must be Dusk Syndicate! Delvin sticks to the rules!

Delvin's Info:

Appearance: Here (http://cats17.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/the-beautiful-marble-bengal-cats-and-its-glittering-fur-cute-cat-throughout-the-black-marble-bengal-cat-funny-1024x576.jpg)
Personality: Delvin is quite the charmer. He is very flirtatious and can fake a handsome smile easily. Don't be fooled! This tom is aggressive and likes to be in control, driving many close to him to be terrified. He could snap at any instant, real 0-100 kind of guy. You never know what he's going to do. Delvin also assumes everyone is constantly trying to gain his acceptance. He thinks he is adored by all and believes any cat who dislikes him is simply jealous.
Other: If you read, put "Pepe" is the other section of the form xD (I always include one of these keywords, but get a ton of forms without it!)

Open Roles:

Love Interests: OPEN, RESERVED
Best Friend: OPEN (1)
Friends: OPEN, OPEN, (2)
Mother OR Father (One is dead): OPEN (1)
Siblings: OPEN, OPEN (2)

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions?:
Plot Ideas?:

There ya have it! ^.^

Name: Artemis
Appearance: http://warriorcatsreplay.webs.com/gray-cat.jpg
Personality: Artemis is a fiery female. She tends to not hold her tongue, but she is learning to not speak all of her mind. She has a kind heart though, even though she may be stubborn, cocky, and be a big mouth at times. However, her kind, compassionate, and caring heart always out weighs her bad aspects. She tends to watch rather than do to learn things from other cats, but then she practices those actions of others not to long after. She has a great sense of humor. She will do anything to protect the DS. She tends to stand up for those who need it, but she can out spoken sometimes.
Traits: Fiery, stubborn, cocky, big mouth, out spoken, kind, caring, compassionate, misunderstood
Other: Pepe (Oh, and it's Cedar. I changed my username)
Questions?: Will he pick one or the other she-cats to be his mate, or will he cheat on one?
Plot Ideas?: May be she can not like him at first, but then they get stuck doing something together like hunting, and they actually start talking about things instead of flirting, and then she sees who he really is and begins to like him? Idk I just came up with that.

~Breadsticks~
January 17th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Name: Whisp
Appearance: Skinny yet muscular grey she-cat with dark brown, almost black chest belly and legs, silver tabby markings on her back, tail, neck, and face; golden colored eyes flecked with silver.
Personality: Whisp is quite rude and bold and won't hesitate to make fun of other cats. She can be protective of cats she cares for but likes being on her own and care free. She can be harsh at times and is more of a flirter than a lover.
Other: Pepe ^^
Questions?: N/A
Plot Ideas?: None at the moment

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM

Okay, I think I'll put him in as best friend xD It seems to fit.

Oh, and I'm not looking for a trainee for him right now, but I probably will in the not-so-distant future. If you asked because you have a cat you want trained by Delvin, you can message me. If you were just curious, well, there you go, I guess :)

But yeah. Accepted c:

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Okie doke. It seems I have/will have a total of three love interest applications.

(I forgot to put role on the form, but I assume you were all applying for love interest. If this is not the case, please let me know)

I have Artemis, Whisp, and one is reserved for Hugz.

So, I will have to deny one, as I don't want things becoming too complicated. For now I'll wait for Hugz's application, and close the role. Once that app is in, I'll choose two of them :3

EDIT: I will probably make his final mate outside of the love interests. (Won't happen for a while)

Personality: Artemis is a fiery female. She tends to not hold her tongue, but she is learning to not speak all of her mind. She has a kind heart though, even though she may be stubborn, cocky, and be a big mouth at times. However, her kind, compassionate, and caring heart always out weighs her bad aspects. She tends to watch rather than do to learn things from other cats, but then she practices those actions of others not to long after. She has a great sense of humor. She will do anything to protect the DS. She tends to stand up for those who need it, but she can out spoken sometimes.
Traits: Fiery, stubborn, cocky, big mouth, out spoken, kind, caring, compassionate, misunderstood
Questions?: Will he pick one or the other she-cats to be his mate, or will he cheat on one?
Plot Ideas?: May be she can not like him at first, but then they get stuck doing something together like hunting, and they actually start talking about things instead of flirting, and then she sees who he really is and begins to like him? Idk I just came up with that.
Name: Whisp
Appearance: Skinny yet muscular grey she-cat with dark brown, almost black chest belly and legs, silver tabby markings on her back, tail, neck, and face; golden colored eyes flecked with silver.
Personality: Whisp is quite rude and bold and won't hesitate to make fun of other cats. She can be protective of cats she cares for but likes being on her own and care free. She can be harsh at times and is more of a flirter than a lover.
Other: Pepe ^^
Questions?: N/A
Plot Ideas?: None at the moment

Silhouettes
January 17th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Okie doke. It seems I have/will have a total of three love interest applications.

(I forgot to put role on the form, but I assume you were all applying for love interest. If this is not the case, please let me know)

So, I will have to deny one, as I don't want things becoming too complicated. For now I'll wait for Hugz's application, and close the role. Once that app is in, I'll choose two of them :3

Also, he will eventually choose one of the love interests as his mate, but he has to really like the cat to establish that. Therefore, it will take a while. He'll never stop flirting though xD
The cat I will apply for is a cheat, so it won't be concealed or anything.

Slash-GNR
January 17th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Also, he will eventually choose one of the love interests as his mate, but he has to really like the cat to establish that. Therefore, it will take a while. He'll never stop flirting though xD

I have a plot type thing for Artemis, so she won't be able to be his mate. He can flirt with her though.

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Name: Conventional
Role: Sibling
Appearance: Below
Personality: Cold hearted and Versatile, Conventional is willing to kill anyone at any time. So look out..
Other:
Questions?:
Plot Ideas?:

Silhouettes
January 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Delvin

Delvin's Info:

Open Roles:

Love Interests: Being Chosen, Applications Closed (2)
Best Friend: Taken (Calixto, by Nighty)
Friends: OPEN, OPEN, (2)
Mother OR Father (One is dead): OPEN (1)
Siblings: OPEN, OPEN (2)

Form:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Questions?:
Plot Ideas?:

There ya have it! ^.^
Name: Aphrodite
Role: Love Interest
Appearance: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
Perso: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
Other: Aphrodite likes to rip toms heart out :3

Teza
January 17th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Name: Eagle
Role: Friend
Appearance: Clicky (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/eagle)
Personality: "
Other: Blip"Pepe"Blip
Questions?: Are you opposed to outsider relationships? It's not like she'd stick around very long xD
Plot Ideas?: I had this idea that since their personalities are a lot alike, it will keep Eagle from joining DS, but maybe they could be friends with benefits and Eagle winds up getting pregnant and running off before the kits are born?

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Name: Aphrodite
Role: Love Interest
Appearance: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
Perso: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912
Other: Aphrodite likes to rip toms heart out :3

Okay, so Artemis and Aphrodite will be love interests. (Neither will become his final mate).

Both accepted!

~Breadsticks~
January 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Whitemoon I was acutally signing her up for a friend ^^

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Whitemoon I was acutally signing her up for a friend ^^

Ah, perfect then! Whisp is accepted!

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Name: Eagle
Role: Friend
Appearance: Clicky (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/eagle)
Personality: "
Other: Blip"Pepe"Blip
Questions?: Are you opposed to outsider relationships? It's not like she'd stick around very long xD
Plot Ideas?: I had this idea that since their personalities are a lot alike, it will keep Eagle from joining DS, but maybe they could be friends with benefits and Eagle winds up getting pregnant and running off before the kits are born?

Eagle is accepted as a friend. I'm fine with outsider relationships so long as it's not long-term. If she's there and gone (or off and on) it's fine :3. I like the plot idea, too! Let me know if you ever want to RP them.

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Name: Conventional
Role: Sibling
Appearance: Below
Personality: Cold hearted and Versatile, Conventional is willing to kill anyone at any time. So look out..
Other:
Questions?:
Plot Ideas?:

Accepted.

Teza
January 17th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Eagle is accepted as a friend. I'm fine with outsider relationships so long as it's not long-term. If she's there and gone (or off and on) it's fine :3. I like the plot idea, too! Let me know if you ever want to RP them.

Thanks, would you wanna rp now? If so you want me to start? And where?

Whitemoon
January 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks, would you wanna rp now? If so you want me to start? And where?

Gah, had to hop off earlier. I can RP now if you're free, though. You can start, but I don't know where we'd put it :P Just mention me and I'll be there.

Teza
January 17th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Kk will do xD

whippoorwill
January 18th, 2017, 04:26 AM
Name: Emret
Role: Brother? Either that, or enemy lol
Personality: Emret is a silently egotistical cat, who maintains a calm and reserved demeanor in front of his peers. He carries out his duties with ease, hiding any sympathy he has for his victims under his coldness, and tries his best to ignore any guilty feelings. He's occasionally sarcastic, but when he seriously loses his rag, he becomes real vicious - not holding back on the insults. He also tends to think he's better than everyone else, and immediately challenges anyone who says otherwise. Looks up to powerful authority figures.
Other: a wild pepe appears
Questions?: nope
Plot Ideas?: can't think of anything right now, apart from the two being butts to each other

Appearance:
http://mfs2.cdnsw.com/fs/Root/normal/cqnmt-bengal_noir.jpg

Whitemoon
January 22nd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Name: Emret
Role: Brother? Either that, or enemy lol
Personality: Emret is a silently egotistical cat, who maintains a calm and reserved demeanor in front of his peers. He carries out his duties with ease, hiding any sympathy he has for his victims under his coldness, and tries his best to ignore any guilty feelings. He's occasionally sarcastic, but when he seriously loses his rag, he becomes real vicious - not holding back on the insults. He also tends to think he's better than everyone else, and immediately challenges anyone who says otherwise. Looks up to powerful authority figures.
Other: a wild pepe appears
Questions?: nope
Plot Ideas?: can't think of anything right now, apart from the two being butts to each other

Appearance:
http://mfs2.cdnsw.com/fs/Root/normal/cqnmt-bengal_noir.jpg

Accepted as a brother!