PDA

View Full Version : Finder

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Ok this is my last finder cause all of them ultimately die. Aaaanyway.

Thunderclan
Wavecrash; She-cat; 18 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings(Briarvine(sister)) Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate Apprentice
Lotusbranch; She-cat; 24 moons ~ Apprentice Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemie Crush/Future Mate
Spikethorn; Tom; 22 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate

Shadowclan
Whitepaw; Tom; 9 moons ~ Mentor Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate :3
Smokepool; She-cat; 15 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate
Cloudwhisker; Tom; 22 moons *coughcoughHe'sgaycoughcough*~ Mother/Father/Siblings Freinds Enemies Crush/Love Interest = Jaywind Apprentice

Riverclan
Shinekit; She-cat; 4 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Future Mentor Crush/Way Future Mate
Skywind; Tom; 12 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate
Hollyrush; She-cat; 18 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate Apprentice = Fawnpaw

Windclan
Echopaw; Tom; 7 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Mentor Friends Crush/Future Mate Enemies

Skyclan
Jadeflower; She-cat; 25 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Crush/Future Mate Enemies
Riverflow; Tom; 25 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate = Briarberry

Dusk Syndicate
Kamiri; She-cat; 15 Moons ~ Family (Mother, Father, ect.) Crush/Mate Friends Enemies Apprentice

Form:
Name:
Clan:
What Cat and Role:
Other/Questions:

FlashFanatic
January 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Name: Porcupine
Clan: DS
What Cat and Role: Kamri's trainee
Other/Questions: Do you need more info?

Name: Briarvine
Clan: TC
What Cat and Role: Wavecrash's sibby
Other/Questions: She evil

Name: Briarberry
Clan: SkC
What Cat and Role: Riverflow's mate
Other/Questions: She be sassy

Name: Willowbreeze
Clan: WC
What Cat and Role: Echopaw's mentor and Spikethorns forbidden love interest/possible mate?
Other/Questions: She be bubbly

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 05:33 PM

Thunderclan
Wavecrash; She-cat; 18 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate Apprentice
Lotusbranch; She-cat; 24 moons ~ Apprentice Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemie Crush/Future Mate
Spikethorn; Tom; 22 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate

Shadowclan
Whitepaw; Tom; 9 moons ~ Mentor Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate :3
Smokepool; She-cat; 15 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate
Cloudwhisker; Tom; 22 moons *coughcoughHe'sgaycoughcough*~ Mother/Father/Siblings Freinds Enemies Crush/Love Interest = Jaywind Apprentice

Riverclan
Shinekit; She-cat; 4 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Future Mentor Crush/Way Future Mate
Skywind; Tom; 12 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate
Hollyrush; She-cat; 18 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate Apprentice = Fawnpaw

Windclan
Echopaw; Tom; 7 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Mentor Friends Crush/Future Mate Enemies

Skyclan
Jadeflower; She-cat; 25 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Crush/Future Mate Enemies
Riverflow; Tom; 25 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate

Dusk Syndicate
Kamiri; She-cat; 15 Moons ~ Family (Mother, Father, ect.) Crush/Mate Friends Enemies Apprentice

Form:
Name:
Clan:
What Cat and Role:
Other/Questions:

Form:
Name: Cherrypaw
Clan: Shadowclan
What Cat and Role: Whitepaw: Crush/future mate
Other/Questions: If I don't get the role I'm gonna kill off Cherrypaw, so eh..... not trying to make you pick me, just wanted to put something in Other

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Thunderclan
Wavecrash; She-cat; 18 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate Apprentice

Shadowclan

Riverclan

Windclan

Skyclan
Riverflow; Tom; 25 moons ~ Mother/Father/Siblings Apprentice Friends Enemies Crush/Future Mate

Dusk Syndicate

Form:
Name:
Clan:
What Cat and Role:
Other/Questions:

Form:
Name: Singecorpse
Clan: Shadowclan
What Cat and Role: Riverflow; crush/future mate - forbidden OR Spikethorn crush/future mate- forbidden
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/500/20230906535_7917609c5f_o.jpg

MaskedBandits
January 16th, 2017, 05:48 PM
|| Name ||
Mulberrypaw
|| Age ||
7 moons
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Clan ||
Is currently a loner - she ran away from ShadowClan during the EE, but will return soon
|| What Cat and Role ||
Whitepaw of ShadowClan as a crush/future mate
|| Other/Questions ||
She ran away from ShadowClan due to her differing viewpoint, but will come back in the near future.

Nightpool
January 16th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Form:
Name: Tangletuft
Clan: WindClan
What Cat and Role: Echopaw, Future Mate
Other/Questions: http://i.imgur.com/RfO1ZW9.png

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Whoa ok
TehDerpyShoelace Briarvine, Briarberry and Willowbreeze(as mentor) are accepted X3
Cedar Cherrypaw is accepted and Singecorpse is accepted fro Spikethron X3
MaskedBandits Accepted X3
Nightpool Accepted X3

Nightpool
January 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Whoa ok
TehDerpyShoelace Briarvine, Briarberry and Willowbreeze are accepted X3
Nightpool Accepted X3

Do you want to make a topic for Echo and Tangle?

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Whoa ok
TehDerpyShoelace Briarvine, Briarberry and Willowbreeze are accepted X3
Nightpool Accepted X3

So like is Whitepaw gonna pick between Cherrypaw and Mulberrypaw? Cause if so, I gotta warn you, Cherrypaw gonna be kinda depressed cause she think she killed Blizzardpaw, and same with Willowbreeze and Singecorpse I mean im fine with it, just wanted to clear things up. And Singecorpse isn't gonna be depressed xD

MaskedBandits
January 16th, 2017, 06:43 PM
So like is Whitepaw gonna pick between Cherrypaw and Mulberrypaw? Cause if so, I gotta warn you, Cherrypaw gonna be kinda depressed cause she think she killed Blizzardpaw, and same with Willowbreeze and Singecorpse I mean im fine with it, just wanted to clear things up. And Singecorpse isn't gonna be depressed xD

Whoa ok
TehDerpyShoelace Briarvine, Briarberry and Willowbreeze(as mentor) are accepted X3
Nightpool Accepted X3

Ok cool ^^ But Cedar is right; will he have to pick? Mulberrypaw would be fine if he picked Cherrypaw, honestly, though she may turn a bit could to White and Cherry (though I'm fine with either ending :bloomingrose:)

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM
fhdruguwhafuiwgeuversugtuweiluabwilughiuawghifubgi sukfgliahifiugwuygi Yep he's gonna have to choose X3

Slash-GNR
January 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM
fhdruguwhafuiwgeuversugtuweiluabwilughiuawghifubgi sukfgliahifiugwuygi Yep he's gonna have to choose X3

Haha, that's fine xD

Nightpool
January 16th, 2017, 07:07 PM

uh, should we do a topic with Tangle and Echo (I'm trying my best not to be annoying lol)

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 07:10 PM
uh, should we do a topic with Tangle and Echo (I'm trying my best not to be annoying lol)
Gah yes, sorry I is blind XD

Nightpool
January 16th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Gah yes, sorry I is blind XD

nah cx I can make it in WindClan Territory, doing it right now!

HwangHarin
January 16th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Ehh sis, I thing Ice and Fire is Spike's siblings.. I remember!!

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Ehh sis, I thing Ice and Fire is Spike's siblings.. I remember!!
YESH IZ REMEMBERZ NOW XDDDDD

HwangHarin
January 16th, 2017, 07:16 PM
ok i need to update my weebly

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
ok i need to update my weebly
Lel

HwangHarin
January 16th, 2017, 07:25 PM
" Um ehrlich zu sein, ich habe keine Ahnung." He said

MaskedBandits
January 16th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Ok that's cool :bloomingrose:

January 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM

Thunderclan

Shadowclan

Riverclan

Windclan

Skyclan

Dusk Syndicate

Form:
Name:
Clan:
What Cat and Role:
Other/Questions:

Name: Blackpaw
Clan: Skyclan
What Cat and Role: Apprentice of Jadeflower
Other/Questions: none

shark sailor
January 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name: Blackpaw