PDA

View Full Version : Illusion's Mate/Kit Finder (DS)

SuspiciousMindz
January 16th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Illusion (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/illusion.html) and Hades (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
Of The Dusk Syndicate

Okay so Illusion needs a mate. I want her to have kits before I let Hannibal finish her off! Hannibal and Illusion have an interesting past, she's the only cat to walk away from him alive after a fight so there's unfinished business.

Plot Idea: When her kits are about to hit Trainee age, she's gonna go out on a walk in the forest and not come back because she'll encounter Hannibal there. I have an idea that perhaps one of her kits follows her out and witnesses what happens, but charges away before Hannibal notices them. Thus leaving more rumors about the already well-known Syndicate cat. All her kits know now and even her mate finds out. Eventually, one of the kits (should be outspoken, almost rude) could confront Hannibal and get mouthy and therefore Hannibal kills them off too.
Whether Illusion and her mate stay together is up to RP and if her mate watches over the kits too.

I will be picky!
I will be Rping one of her kits, [Zodiac (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/zodiac.html)]

Mate(or current love interest)- Needs to know Illusion's act well and be okay with her overly flirtatious personality
Kit 1-3- Will be chosen AFTER I find her a mate
Kit 4 who ends up dying to Hannibal- must be okay that your character will die

Name-
Age-
Role-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-
Other plot ideas?-

Good Luck All!

Serendipity
January 16th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Illusion (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/illusion.html)
Of The Dusk Syndicate

Okay so Illusion needs a mate. I want her to have kits before I let Hannibal finish her off! Hannibal and Illusion have an interesting past, she's the only cat to walk away from him alive after a fight so there's unfinished business.

Plot Idea: When her kits are about to hit Trainee age, she's gonna go out on a walk in the forest and not come back because she'll encounter Hannibal there. I have an idea that perhaps one of her kits follows her out and witnesses what happens, but charges away before Hannibal notices them. Thus leaving more rumors about the already well-known Syndicate cat. All her kits know now and even her mate finds out. Eventually, one of the kits (should be outspoken, almost rude) could confront Hannibal and get mouthy and therefore Hannibal kills them off too.
Whether Illusion and her mate stay together is up to RP and if her mate watches over the kits too.

I will be picky!
I will be Rping one of her kits, [Zodiac (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/zodiac.html)]

Mate(or current love interest)- Needs to know Illusion's act well and be okay with her overly flirtatious personality

Name-
Age-
Role-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-
Other plot ideas?-

Good Luck All!

Name- Nugget
Age- 14 moons
Role- Mate
Personality- Huehuehue Nicest cat in all of DS
Appearance- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZlW2FmcVPGE/sddefault.jpg
Other- Nehhh
Other plot ideas?- He gets a new mate

doghouse
January 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Name-
Mirage

Age-
Unborn

Role-
Kit

Personality-
Mirage is a very timid cat, often stuttering if she's scared, although she tries her best to hide her fear, it's hard to hide stuttering, so she can honestly quite easily be seen as scared. Now, it's not really that she's scared as much as it is that she's just uncomfortable around others, it just always comes off as a bit more on the timid side of things
Mirage has very little confidence, and believes most of the time that she's going to fail at everything she does, and often she can, but doesn't have the confidence to even give it a try. If she was good at something, she might believe that she was terrible, and not want to do it any more.
She's secretly very gentle, and doesn't like to see others get hurt. But, she's too timid to stand up to anyone, and will simply watch as somebody is hurt. She's very gentle to others her age, but acts mean and tough if an adult is around.
Being rather protective, it's hard for her when others get hurt, because half of her wants to help, and the other half wants to run away. Therefore that's what results in her standing still and watching, but not running off or helping. If another kit were to be bullying another kit, she might attack the bullying kit out of an act of protectiveness, and it's one of the few times that one of her hidden natures is revealed; her ferocity.
Now, Mirage's quite energetic, but it's her nervous energy just as much as her regular energy. When she's nervous, she moves around a lot, or will pace a lot, but she's also very nnaturally energetic, and is very hard to calm her down, as she may run around or tear something apart, as that always seems to help. But, being so full of energy gives her advantage in battle circumstances, as she's very hard to wear down, although it isn't often she's seen in battle.
Mirage is very quiet, both with how she speaks and how she moves. She speaks quietly, usually just above a whisper, but just because her voice is quiet doesn't mean it can't convey her emotions, and she's very good at speaking her emotions through her voice, and very often her voice is sweet but menacing. Now, she can move very quietly, and is quite slealthy, able to sneak around just about anybody and go undetected, and when she walks, her steps are very light, so she rarely makes a sound.
Now, despite her seemingly weak scaredy-cat personality, she does have a very deceptive side to it, and can trick others, either by making them think she's scared and having them follow her, or by acting friendlier and tricking them into spilling out some information that she wants to know. Oddly enough, one of the few things that doesn't trigger her nervousness is blood. It doesn't bother her very much, and she isn't afraid to get her paws dirty in order to help somebody else, even if it means killing another. Or she'll be deceptive in a different way, by acting cruel and heartless, and using that part of her to get her way, although this isn't as common, and she would do that unless she gained far more confidence.

Appearance-
A small, thin and lithe molly with long limbs, her fairly well muscled and strongly built despite this. She's rather unnaturally small, but it doesn't effect her strength or nothing. She's sort of a white cat, but with patches of brown tabby across her head and back and down her tail, but not the back of her neck or her shoulders. Mirage's eyes are a blueish green color, and are rounded and set at a tilted angle.
|| Ref (http://a397.idata.over-blog.com/3/55/48/00/Mes-Animaux/octobre-24-11-a7.jpg) || Ref (http://catcode.com/catpics/0861_newcat.jpg) || Ref (http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp11481410.jpg) ||

Other-
Nope
Other plot ideas?-
Nope

Empress Of Evil
January 16th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Name-Hades
Age-27 moons
Role-Mate
Personality-Personality: Hades is an observant cat. Rather then speaking up more in conversations or discussions, he prefers to simply watch, taking in every little bit of info. He finds he learns much more. If he's really unsure about something, he'll speak up with his solemn voice. Hades observes a lot of things. A piece of prey, a cat, a trainee, his next victim. Hades observant gaze isn't an eerie one, it's just a blank one. Hades is rather reserved. He isn't shy, he just doesn't have anything to say. He's not one to start a conversation either, he prefers to continue it. He's not interested in leading, he prefers to watch others take the lead. Hades is a strange cat, and there are many traits that make him Hades.
Hades is an intelligent cat. He often uses his brain when fighting, training, etc. he doesn't like letting his brains go to waste. Hades isn't a nerd. He doesn't constantly think up plans, he just uses his brain when needed. Half the time he uses his brain, the other half he just does it.
There aren't many things that can shake this tom. He is calm and unresponsive to stupidity. He doesn't really get excited easily. He stays calm and collected, watching others run around in endless circles. If the camp was on fire, he would have no reaction. He gets his first trainee, no expression. He's just a calm cat with no expression.
Independent. Hades is independent. This fighter wasn't born and raised in the Dusk Syndicate. He was a former rogue. At a young age, abandoned by his parents because they didn't see anything in him. Left in scary territories for moons, doing what he could to survive. He had learnt how to be an independent cat at a young age. That sense of independence has stuck with him ever since. Hades doesn't like accepting help from others as he believes he can do things himself. When he finds he really does need help, he'll shamefully ask for it. He hates doing it though and tries his best to avoid doing so, sometimes leaving himself struggling.
Hades is cold-hearted. He doesn't care what others think or feel about others and tends to act in a rather mean fashion towards others. He doesn't really care if he hurts others with what he says, he just shrugs it off. If his words end up affecting someone, he's no really scared. He's an independent fighter and he's skilled too, so he doesn't really get intimidated. There are a few cats that do manage to send shivers down his spine but only a few. There aren't many cats he cares about, and for the few that he cares about, he acts somewhat, less cold-hearted. He hates himself for that.
Hades doesn't doubt himself or his actions. He's a confident cat and doesn't let anyone get the better of him. He strides around each day with his head and chin head held high and confidence in his eyes. He does it like a boss.
The tom cat is certainly demanding. If he's not going to be commanding, he might as well be demanding. This tom demands for perfection and he wants cats to be like him. Intelligent, Calm, Cold-Hearted. All great traits for a DS cat. It's not just cats he demands perfection in, but other things, such as actions, grammar, etc. Imperfection is one thing that really gets on his nerves. Hades knows that he's not perfect either, but he believes that him and a few other cats with similiar personality's are as close as you can get to perfect.
Observant, Intelligent, Calm, Independent, Cold-Hearted, Confident and Demanding. The traits that make Hades the cat he is. What else could he be? Merciless. Hades doesn't care what others think or say. If he wants to do something, he'll do it. This includes killing. Hades isn't afraid to let his claws out. He doesn't do it for sport or anything, he just does it to those that get on his nerves. Which, there are actually a lot....since imperfection is a thing that gets on his nerves. Hades prefers to try scare others away first with words, but if that doesn't work and they still annoy him, he will get to an exploding point where he will kill. So don't mess with him. The God Of The Dead. The King Of The Underworld​.
Appearance-Here (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
Other-Nothing
Other plot ideas?-Well if he's chosen, then I was thinking that he could at first be secretly loving to Illusion and the kits, but once Illusions dies and Kit 4 dies, he could blame the remaining kits for the death of them, as he would think 'why didn't you stop him?'. Though he would be in pure grief which would cause him to not understand they're just kits. So he would end up rejecting the kits and go find a new mate.

Teza
January 17th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Name- Lilac
Age- unborn
Role- Kit (doesn't matter to me if they live or die)
Personality- Lilac, learning from her mother, is a very flirtatious and deceptive she-cat. She uses her good looks often to get what she wants, and hates when they fail. She often throws hissy fits when she doesn't get her way. She is very outgoing, not caring about what other cats think about her.
Appearance- Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/e0/9d/31e09d25a803a4025e20724d3af7e867.jpg)
Other- blip
Other plot ideas?- Maybe she can follow Illusion around so much to the point that she's annoying xD

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Name- Bloodline
Age- 28 moons
Role- mate
Personality- Witty, Casual, Fierce. Protective. These are the words that describe Bloodline.
Appearance- Reddish-brown tom with green eyes
Other-
Other plot ideas?-

SuspiciousMindz
January 17th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Hades is accepted as a mate!
Empress Of Evil

Liquoris
Yours could be the kit that dies, perhaps since she follows Illusion so closely she'd be the one to witness
Although that would mean she'd face Hannibal about it and act rude towards him.

Empress Of Evil
January 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Empress Of Evil

Liquoris
Yours could be the kit that dies, perhaps since she follows Illusion so closely she'd be the one to witness

Awesome! Just a question are they already mates or do they have yet to develop the relationship?

SuspiciousMindz
January 18th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Awesome! Just a question are they already mates or do they have yet to develop the relationship?
Whatever you prefer honestly. I just wanted her to have kits before Hannibal kills her x.x xD

Empress Of Evil
January 18th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Whatever you prefer honestly. I just wanted her to have kits before Hannibal kills her x.x xD

How bout' mates already? And do you wanna RP with em'?

SuspiciousMindz
January 18th, 2017, 08:46 PM
How bout' mates already? And do you wanna RP with em'?
Sure!

Empress Of Evil
January 18th, 2017, 08:48 PM

Sure!

Who posts first?

SuspiciousMindz
January 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Who posts first?
Will you? I'm terrible at starters x.x

Empress Of Evil
January 18th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sure! I cant say i'm the best either though XD

Teza
January 18th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Empress Of Evil

Liquoris

Sounds about right lolz

Spirit
January 20th, 2017, 03:48 AM
I will apply for a surviving kit when school is over :)

SuspiciousMindz
January 21st, 2017, 01:51 PM
bump~

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM
Gahhh
I really want to apply
Bad Dakota
But
I must
Uhh
If I don't reply to this thread in the next twelve hours then just leave me behind

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Name- Guild
Age- [Whatever age the kits are]
Role-Kit
Personality- Charming, clever, and charastmatic, he is actually rather ruthless in who he treads on to get his prize. He is willing to kill to keep others quiet and would do anything to bottle fame. He is very arrogant and flirty though, quite the she-cat killer.
Appearance- [Ref (http://photos.jibble.org/Wildlife%20and%20Pets/Pedigree%20Silver%20Tabby%20Kitten/Silver_Tabby_Kitten_Very_Cute_A8V4694.jpg)]
Other- Based on Gilderoy Lockhart =3
Other plot ideas?- None yet, but if he's accepted I might ask for him to be able to erase the short-term (temporary) memory of others.

Spirit
January 24th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Name-
Mischief

Age-
Unborn

Role-
Kit

Personality-

Clever - Intelligent - Brutal - Rude - Mischievous - Devilish - Maniac - Planner - Likes to be in control - Careless

You couldn't say Mischief is a kind she-kit. She loves to see other cats suffer, at whatever cost. If it is emotional, or physical. Whereas she prefers physical.
She is a clever little kit, as well as intelligent. She plans out everything before she does it, and if something is improvising, it is usually when she hurts someone. She takes it down to every detail, how she wants to do things. She is okay if it goes differently, she just loves having a plan in her head that she can follow if anything goes wrong.
She is a quite brutal kit. Almost like the devil. If it comes to a battle, she won't hold back. No matter if it is family or strangers. You can always expect that she uses her claws. She simply does not care about family. She wants to be her own little queen, and if anyone wants to get close to her, they will have to accept the fact that she will treat them like a slave. Do that, do this, don't do that. If her friends, if you can even call them that, does anything wrong, she -will- harm them.
She loves to harm younger kits, and make their lives miserable. She especially takes to verbally when doing such, knowing that 'accidentally' severely injuring a kit will probably end in severe punishment. She hates the idea that there is a higher figure than herself, but is clever enough to go with it, even though she probably has a big plan about taking over the leadership when she becomes older. If it succeeds, that is not known. She wants to become older really quick so she can get more respect.
She is a maniac, to put it mildly. She puts on a 'I'm so sweet' mask, and whenever someone realizes she's done something wrong, she will certainly do all in her might to make it look like someone else did it, putting up her 'I don't do such evil things?' look. She plans everything out so that it will look like someone else did it. Making her look like the perfect little angel she most certainly is not.
She does not care a single bit about her parents and family in general. She believes they are a disadvantage to have. That being close to them will give her a weakness. And for such, she can become physical to them. She -will- attempt to hurt them with claws, making it look like an accident. To slightly show them that she has power, that she does not want them.

Appearance-
A completely white, fluffy kitten. She looks much like her mother, with bright, happy and innocent (Not really..) eyes. She has small tufts of fur on her ears, making them look even more pointy. Her tail is big and fluffy, yet usable.

Other-
Nothing I can think of

Other plot ideas?-
She will probably at one point severely hurt a sibling if any of them allows it, and might end up leaving the Dusk Syndicate for a while when she is fully trained, to see the outer world and see if that is more entertaining than the syndicate itself. She -will- end up killing someone when she becomes older.

Slash-GNR
January 24th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Illusion (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/illusion.html) and Hades (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/hades.html)
Of The Dusk Syndicate

I will be picky!

Name-
Age-
Role-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-
Other plot ideas?-

Good Luck All!

Name- Corinth
Age- Unborn
Role- Illusion's kit
Personality- Stubborn, shy, fiery, nervous, anxiety issues, weird (during socializing), only is brave when she is hyped up, loving, kind, caring, gets randomly aggressive sometimes (like swats at another cat when she doesn't know what to do), funny, clumsy (will develop as she ages if i get accepted)
Appearance- http://www.ticanw.com/images/2012/cats/10_cat.jpg
Other- Nope
Other plot ideas?- Idk

SuspiciousMindz
January 26th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Here's who we chose!
Spirit' Mischief
Liquoris's Lilac -- the kit to die
Slash-GNR's Corinth
Spirited Darkness's Mirage

Teza
January 27th, 2017, 12:09 AM