PDA

View Full Version : [x] evil kitties be a killin [x]

seasalt
January 15th, 2017, 08:41 PM
want one of your cats to be killed off, and don't need them anymore,
or you just need a tragic death for your character, just for them?
then come here! thunderclan, shadowclan,skyclan, windclan, loners,
rogues, and stray kittypets only.

[ mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) ]-- thunderclan
figpaw
boreas -- dusk syndicate
gallieo[i love this name] . flickerstream
spirit -- dusk syndicate
unavailable

please keep in mind, they will not get caught,
so no one will know who killed them. if I want them to be
caught, I will tell you through pm.

when I mention you, that will mean the roleplay is
going to begin, as I'm pretty busy all the time.
form
name/link:
clan:
where?:
how will they die?:
which cat?:
reason for death:
activity:
rp sample:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 10:03 AM
name/link: Figpaw (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/figpaw.html)
clan: TC
where?: TC territory
how will they die?: Death by flamesssssss (jk, jk. It doesn't matter too much)
activity: 9.999/10
rp sample: "Heh, don't be too sure. Where do you want to be when you scent prey?" she quizzed, getting up and stretching her legs before going to find some small stones, ears still angled towards her apprentice. The tabby's grey eyes scanned the ground.

Charrie site is a WIP...

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:05 AM
name/link: Figpaw (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/figpaw.html)
clan: TC
where?: TC territory
how will they die?: Death by flamesssssss (jk, jk. It doesn't matter too much)
activity: 9.999/10
rp sample: "Heh, don't be too sure. Where do you want to be when you scent prey?" she quizzed, getting up and stretching her legs before going to find some small stones, ears still angled towards her apprentice. The tabby's grey eyes scanned the ground.

Charrie site is a WIP...

which cat?

monfang
January 21st, 2017, 10:07 AM
name/link: Galileo (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/galileo.html)
clan: Kittypet
where?: *shrugs* you can decide
how will they die?: hmm... Boreas wounds them badly then they crawl to their brother
activity: 10.58 PPD last I checked
rp sample: From SkyClan pg. 56-57

Onyx smiled as he watched Hannibal lunge for the warrior. Wonderful... he thought, and didn't attack, yet he walked silently in the overgrowth, not making a sound. He had tooken a bite of the snow so his breath did not show. He watched silently, keeping a close eye on the two. Once Hannibal did enough damage, he would land the final attack, biting the warrior's neck to end him then and there.

Onyx had a smirk go across his maw, the fact that his plan, his mission was working made him feel all the more better. He caught word that a new commander had stepped up, and so if he succeeded in at least ending the deputy, then the new commander may keep his position as Guard. A high rank for most, especially with only four Guards.

Slowly, he circled them in the darkness, the overgrowth keeping him hidden as he walked ever so silently around them. It was as if he was a ghost, or rather, not there at all. Knowing Hannibal, the British Shorthair probably knows he's there, but even he cannot pinpoint the Oriental. It was a matter if he was prepared for the attack. If he was too laid back, then that could lead to his demise, but Onyx knew better.

It was only a matter of time before the warrior made the wrong move, and Hannibal crippled them. Then Onyx would jump and attack, and take their life. It was what he did. It was he was doing. And it was going to keep doing until he died. This was him. No one knew he used to be kind and loving. He seemed to be just a cold-blooded killer when in fact there was more to him, yet he never showed it. He was about as mysterious as Hannibal, another thing that made them so alike.

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 10:08 AM
name/link: Flickerstream
clan: Riverclam
where?: Dusk syndicate territory. (Flickerstream is going senile so she wanders onto the territory.)
how will they die?: Boreas spots her, attacks her, and kills her as she is old and cannot fight well.
activity: I'm on every day.
rp sample: Autumnkit stared at the kit, one moment she hates me the next she's worried about me. That's just weird. The Ivory cat looked up, "I'm fine, now let's play, I'm getting bored!" The she-cat jumped into the air and batted it forward, though not as powerful as normal, it barely reached Twigkit, it just flopped in the ground. She flushed red. "I'm not bad at it! I just wasn't consintraiting. Could you throw it this time." The she-cat snapped, embarrassed about her weak attempt.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 10:09 AM
which cat?
idk, Mossdrop? I want them to be almost dead and just live until their brother comes and then die *jazz paws*

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:11 AM
idk, Mossdrop? I want them to be almost dead and just live until their brother comes and then die *jazz paws*

Alrighty!

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
name/link: Galileo (http://tinys-site.weebly.com/galileo.html)
clan: Kittypet
where?: *shrugs* you can decide
how will they die?: hmm... Boreas wounds them badly then they crawl to their brother
activity: 10.58 PPD last I checked
rp sample: From SkyClan pg. 56-57

Onyx smiled as he watched Hannibal lunge for the warrior. Wonderful... he thought, and didn't attack, yet he walked silently in the overgrowth, not making a sound. He had tooken a bite of the snow so his breath did not show. He watched silently, keeping a close eye on the two. Once Hannibal did enough damage, he would land the final attack, biting the warrior's neck to end him then and there.

Onyx had a smirk go across his maw, the fact that his plan, his mission was working made him feel all the more better. He caught word that a new commander had stepped up, and so if he succeeded in at least ending the deputy, then the new commander may keep his position as Guard. A high rank for most, especially with only four Guards.

Slowly, he circled them in the darkness, the overgrowth keeping him hidden as he walked ever so silently around them. It was as if he was a ghost, or rather, not there at all. Knowing Hannibal, the British Shorthair probably knows he's there, but even he cannot pinpoint the Oriental. It was a matter if he was prepared for the attack. If he was too laid back, then that could lead to his demise, but Onyx knew better.

It was only a matter of time before the warrior made the wrong move, and Hannibal crippled them. Then Onyx would jump and attack, and take their life. It was what he did. It was he was doing. And it was going to keep doing until he died. This was him. No one knew he used to be kind and loving. He seemed to be just a cold-blooded killer when in fact there was more to him, yet he never showed it. He was about as mysterious as Hannibal, another thing that made them so alike.

Accepted~

Any reason why Boreas would kill them? [we need a reason btw.]

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 10:53 AM
name/link: Flickerstream
clan: Riverclam
where?: Dusk syndicate territory. (Flickerstream is going senile so she wanders onto the territory.)
how will they die?: Boreas spots her, attacks her, and kills her as she is old and cannot fight well.
activity: I'm on every day.
rp sample: Autumnkit stared at the kit, one moment she hates me the next she's worried about me. That's just weird. The Ivory cat looked up, "I'm fine, now let's play, I'm getting bored!" The she-cat jumped into the air and batted it forward, though not as powerful as normal, it barely reached Twigkit, it just flopped in the ground. She flushed red. "I'm not bad at it! I just wasn't consintraiting. Could you throw it this time." The she-cat snapped, embarrassed about her weak attempt.

accepted!
reason?

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
accepted!
reason?

What do you mean? The reason I want her killed is because I never roleplay her and the reason she would die is stated above, Boreas spots her, then kills her, (as that is syndicate code) and she can't fight well.

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 11:08 AM
What do you mean? The reason I want her killed is because I never roleplay her and the reason she would die is stated above, Boreas spots her, then kills her, (as that is syndicate code) and she can't fight well.

Ah, I wanted a motive to Boreas killing her,
aside from the code, but oh well, its fine.

monfang
January 21st, 2017, 11:14 AM
Accepted~

Any reason why Boreas would kill them? [we need a reason btw.]

Hmmmmm Trespassing?

Also, I think this could start a plot between Onyx and Boreas. Like a rivalry, if ya want ^^"

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 11:18 AM
Hmmmmm Trespassing?

Also, I think this could start a plot between Onyx and Boreas. Like a rivalry, if ya want ^^"

I think Boreas would be like a partner in crime, or something?
Or like a friend, or someone who helps, kinda.