PDA

View Full Version : Discord Titan Usage

BEAR.
November 15th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Hey everyone!

This is just a quick poll to see who uses the Discord Titan widget we have on the sidebar.

I haven't really seen anyone use it recently, and I'm considering removing it and replacing it with something similar to this, linked to the invite for the server:

https://i.imgur.com/76Lqiia.png

I'm still kind of on the fence about removing it/replacing it, but if it's largely unused and no one minds I will.

-Ash-
November 15th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Just posting my opinion here-

I don't have discord, and have never payed attention to it. I click the drop down thingy to make it go away so to be honest I have no preference.
BILL.

Mango
November 15th, 2020, 11:32 AM
It’s never worked for me so I didn’t use it.

The Room Service Guy
November 15th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Just posting my opinion here-

I don't have discord, and have never payed attention to it. I click the drop down thingy to make it go away so to be honest I have no preference.
BILL.
Wait theres a way to make it go away?!Please tell me how.

Dovey
November 15th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Wait theres a way to make it go away?!Please tell me how.Where it says "chat box" at the top then go across and click the arrow

The Shadow Flower
November 16th, 2020, 12:04 AM
I don’t have a discord, so I have no preference

LostInTheOrchids
November 16th, 2020, 12:07 AM
I don't have a discord....... and a lot of people don't use Titan..... so I (honestly) don't care about it. @BILL

stag
November 16th, 2020, 06:17 AM
i use it somethings

k!ngk3s
November 16th, 2020, 09:30 AM
I don't use my Dis account, so it wouldn't affect me much.
Kinda got used to it being there tho.

The Room Service Guy
November 16th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Where it says "chat box" at the top then go across and click the arrow
Ok!Thanks!

BEAR.
November 16th, 2020, 02:47 PM
A big reason why I want to remove Titan now that my server changes are in place, is it doesn't work well with roles.

If you have a Discord account and log into Titan through that, it works just fine - but guest accounts are unable to react/access the roles necessary to post outside of the new Welcome area. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that either - the new area is in place to help people who join from Discord Servers/off site and are confused.

BEAR.
November 16th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Scratch my previous message LOL

I got it to work, so guests who access the Discord via Titan should have access to the main areas now.