PDA

View Full Version : Interactive story. (Max of 5 choosers. 5/5)

Peril
November 14th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Okay, so I've only seen two of these, but a lot of people seem to like them. That is why I have decided to create one! I have two rules; 1. First come, first serve. Whoever posts first for a chooser is immediately a chooser! 2. You have 4 strikes, on the fourth time you fail to answer a choice, you will be kicked of the chooser list. 2 choices must pass before you may try to become a chooser again. So, who's ready to start?

~Story~
There are four rouges, their names are; ____, ____, ____, and ____.

{Any names can be chosen, as long as they are acceptable Clan prefixes! NOTE: These will be the names of the Clans they will form!}
Choosers:
Chooser 1: ~dust~
Chooser 2: Roseleader
Chooser 3: ::Blood Moon~::
Chooser 4: Wolfgirl8
Chooser 5: ~HewoFox~

~dust~
November 14th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Loststorm
Peril

Roseleader
November 14th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Flower. Peril

LeoTheWolf
November 14th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Okay, so I've only seen two of these, but a lot of people seem to like them. That is why I have decided to create one! I have two rules; 1. First come, first serve. Whoever posts first for a chooser is immediately a chooser! 2. You have 4 strikes, on the fourth time you fail to answer a choice, you will be kicked of the chooser list. 2 choices must pass before you may try to become a chooser again. So, who's ready to start?

~Story~
There are four rouges, their names are; ____, ____, ____, and ____.

{Any names can be chosen, as long as they are acceptable Clan prefixes! NOTE: These will be the names of the Clans they will form!}
Choosers:
Chooser 1: ~dust~
Chooser 2: Roseleader
Chooser 3:
Chooser 4:
Chooser 5:
Cynder

Peril
November 14th, 2020, 09:06 PM
At least one more name and we'll be good!

Wolfgirl8
November 14th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Field
( Peril )

Peril
November 14th, 2020, 09:25 PM
There are four rouges, their names are; Loststorm, Flower, Cynder, and Field.

Loststorm is a tom/she-cat, Flower is a Tom/she-cat, Cynder is a tom/she-cat, and Field is a tom/she-cat.
{The name you chose is the gender you are responsible for!}

~dust~ Roseleader ::Blood Moon~:: Wolfgirl8

Roseleader
November 14th, 2020, 09:25 PM
She-cat. Peril

~dust~
November 14th, 2020, 09:26 PM

Loststorm is a tom/she-cat, Flower is a Tom/she-cat, Cynder is a tom/she-cat, and Field is a tom/she-cat.

Tomcat.

Wolfgirl8
November 14th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Tom
( Peril )

Peril
November 14th, 2020, 09:33 PM
She-cat. Peril
Tomcat.
Tom
( Peril )
Due to ::Blood Moon~:: being offline currently, I will give her until 11:30 AM my time zone tomorrow to post the next choice!

LeoTheWolf
November 15th, 2020, 07:41 AM

She-cat ( Peril )

~HewoFox~
November 15th, 2020, 07:47 AM
Jagged - Tomcat
Peril

Peril
November 15th, 2020, 08:21 AM
She-cat ( Peril )
Jagged - Tomcat
Peril
Loststorm is a tom, Flower is a she-cat, Cynder is a she-cat, and Field is a tom.
While walking in the forest one day, they find a tom named Jagged. Jagged asks if he could join their group and the four agree to allow him to join. About three days later, ____ comes up with an idea to make groups for each cat.

Who comes up with the idea of Clans? Please do NOT say your character!
~dust~ Roseleader Wolfgirl8

Roseleader
November 15th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Cynder I guess. Peril

Wolfgirl8
November 15th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Cynder
( Peril )

~HewoFox~
November 15th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Loststorm Peril

~dust~
November 15th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Field.
Peril

Peril
November 18th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Cynder I guess. Peril
Cynder
( Peril )
Field.
Peril
Loststorm Peril
Strike one for ::Blood Moon~::
While walking in the forest one day, they find a tom named Jagged. Jagged asks if he could join their group and the four agree to allow him to join. About three days later, Cynder comes up with an idea to make groups for each cat.
Cynder creates CynderClan, Flower creates FlowerClan, Field creates FieldClan,
Jagged creates JaggedClan, and Loststorm creates ____Clan. (~dust~ you need to choose Lost or Storm for Clan prefix, that will be Loststorm's prefix for the leader as well.) They come up with a new name system. You all know that. Jaggedstar takes the mountains, Cynderstar takes the forest, Flowerstar takes the meadows, Fieldstar takes the grasslands, ____star takes the wetlands.
{Sorry for the late reply. }

~dust~
November 19th, 2020, 05:20 AM
Strike one for ::Blood Moon~::
While walking in the forest one day, they find a tom named Jagged. Jagged asks if he could join their group and the four agree to allow him to join. About three days later, Cynder comes up with an idea to make groups for each cat.
Jagged creates JaggedClan, and Loststorm creates ____Clan. (~dust~ you need to choose Lost or Storm for Clan prefix, that will be Loststorm's prefix for the leader as well.) They come up with a new name system. You all know that. Jaggedstar takes the mountains, Cynderstar takes the forest, Flowerstar takes the meadows, Fieldstar takes the grasslands, ____star takes the wetlands.
{Sorry for the late reply. }
Lost

Peril
November 19th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Lost
Jagged creates JaggedClan, and Loststorm creates LostClan. (~dust~ you need to choose Lost or Storm for Clan prefix, that will be Loststorm's prefix for the leader as well.) They come up with a new name system. You all know that. Jaggedstar takes the mountains, Cynderstar takes the forest, Flowerstar takes the meadows, Fieldstar takes the grasslands, Loststar takes the wetlands.
They agree to meet at Tumble Rocks every full moon. For now, we will stick to LostClan's territory and events.
Loststar was patrolling his territory for some prey, when he stumbled upon a she-cat called Berry, she apologizes for tresppassing and asks him to let her stay. Chase her off or let her join as Berrydust the medicine cat?
~HewoFox~ ::Blood Moon~:: Roseleader Wolfgirl8

~HewoFox~
November 19th, 2020, 09:17 AM
. Peril
Let her stay

Wolfgirl8
November 19th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Stay
( Peril )

~dust~
November 19th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Jagged creates JaggedClan, and Loststorm creates LostClan. (~dust~ you need to choose Lost or Storm for Clan prefix, that will be Loststorm's prefix for the leader as well.) They come up with a new name system. You all know that. Jaggedstar takes the mountains, Cynderstar takes the forest, Flowerstar takes the meadows, Fieldstar takes the grasslands, Loststar takes the wetlands.
They agree to meet at Tumble Rocks every full moon. For now, we will stick to LostClan's territory and events.
Loststar was patrolling his territory for some prey, when he stumbled upon a she-cat called Berry, she apologizes for tresppassing and asks him to let her stay. Chase her off or let her join as Berrydust the medicine cat?
~HewoFox~ ::Blood Moon~:: Roseleader Wolfgirl8
he lets her stay but will be very wary about it

Roseleader
November 19th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Lets stay. Peril