PDA

View Full Version : [ Goldkit of WindClan] Finder!

Sage
January 15th, 2017, 05:32 AM
Hoi! :love4:
Hi everyone, I have just created a new character named Goldkit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/goldkit.html)!
[click on her name to view her page.]
I haven't finished her personality yet, so I will tell you that she is very kind and content. She is also a big non-ee supporter.
I will need a few things for her before I begin Rp. So without further adue, let's begin!

Let's start with the forms.

With Link

Name;
Link;
Role Wanted;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Without Link

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Role Wanted;
Appearance;
Personality;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Need//Want//Could Do Without

Parents [ one must be a kittypet ]
Siblings [ must look like her ]
Future Love Interest(s)
Best Friend(s)
Close Friend(s)
Friends

Thanks so all who apply!

Momotaro
January 15th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Hi everyone, I have just created a new character named Goldkit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/goldkit.html)!
I haven't finished her personality yet, so I will tell you that she is very kind and content. She is also a big non-ee supporter.
I will need a few things for her before I begin Rp. So without further adue, let's begin!

With Link

Name;
Link;
Role Wanted;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Without Link

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Role Wanted;
Appearance;
Personality;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Future Love Interest(s)
Best Friend(s)
Close Friend(s)
Friends

Thanks so all who apply!

Name; Stormtail
Link; http://maplefall.weebly.com/windclan.html
Role Wanted; Adoptive mother.
Other/Questions; She has already got three adopted kits.
Posts Per Day; around nine.
Activity Level I'm on as often as I can.

Hexict
January 15th, 2017, 06:35 AM
I'll apply for a sibling later~

Sage
January 16th, 2017, 05:46 AM
@Maplefall
Accepted as adopted mother

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I'll apply for sib here in a bit~

Hexict
January 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Never mind, I won't be applying for sibling, sorry :c

Reverie
January 16th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Name; Mawkit/Mawpaw/Mawswarm
Age; 2 moons
Gender; Male
Role Wanted; Best friend/Future love interest.
Appearance; Below.
Personality; Willing to outcome with a friendship, Mawkit will do whatever it takes to be friends with a cat.
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day; a lot lol
Activity Level; 10/10

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Name: Sunkit//Sunpaw//Sunsong||Destinykit//Destinypaw//Destinyseeker||Nightkit// Nightpaw//Nightwhisp {I can't decide}
Role Wanted:Sibling
Apperance: He looks exactly like goldkit except with more specks. He is muscular and tall, making him seem much older than he really is. He has dark forest green eyes and short, silky fur. He has big, beautiful eyes and small paws.
Personality: he is very overprotective over those he cares about, not ever wanting them to get hurt. He seems mean and strong on the outside but is just a sweat pea on the inside, a gentle giant. He loves to play, but he hates to work, though he will if asked, not wanting to tell someone no. He is very gullible, believing everything and anything that is told to him, thinking that everything that spills out of other cats mouths is the truth. He loves being surrounded y other cats and gets depressed easily if left alone. He easily gets saddened if yelled at or scolded, often breaking into tears at the smallest retort directed his way.
Other/Questions?: Nope
Posts per day:10.23
Activity Level:9/10

Sage
January 22nd, 2017, 07:26 AM
Name: Sunkit//Sunpaw//Sunsong||Destinykit//Destinypaw//Destinyseeker||Nightkit// Nightpaw//Nightwhisp {I can't decide}
Role Wanted:Sibling
Apperance: He looks exactly like goldkit except with more specks. He is muscular and tall, making him seem much older than he really is. He has dark forest green eyes and short, silky fur. He has big, beautiful eyes and small paws.
Personality: he is very overprotective over those he cares about, not ever wanting them to get hurt. He seems mean and strong on the outside but is just a sweat pea on the inside, a gentle giant. He loves to play, but he hates to work, though he will if asked, not wanting to tell someone no. He is very gullible, believing everything and anything that is told to him, thinking that everything that spills out of other cats mouths is the truth. He loves being surrounded y other cats and gets depressed easily if left alone. He easily gets saddened if yelled at or scolded, often breaking into tears at the smallest retort directed his way.
Other/Questions?: Nope
Posts per day:10.23
Activity Level:9/10

Sunkit is accepted as brother

Teza
January 22nd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Name; Silverkit
Age; 2 moons
Gender; Female
Role Wanted; Sibling
Appearance; Click (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/silverkit)
Personality; Silverkit is a loyal, yet clumsy kit. She can't keep a secret to save her life but is not afraid to tempt the temptations of others. She has a crazy attitude that gets her into trouble often and doesn't know how to turn it off. It's almost like this cat can't get worn out or tired. She's extremely protective of her siblings and clan and loves picking fights with other cats. She has a sharp tongue and quick wits that equal out to be a very sarcastic yet smart cat.
Other/Questions; I put this as a non linked character because I'm still working on Silverkit, working out the kinks in her basic personality and such.
Posts Per Day; 6.03 and climbing
Activity Level; 9/10

Sage
January 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Name; Silverkit
Age; 2 moons
Gender; Female
Role Wanted; Sibling
Appearance; Click (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/silverkit)
Personality; Silverkit is a loyal, yet clumsy kit. She can't keep a secret to save her life but is not afraid to tempt the temptations of others. She has a crazy attitude that gets her into trouble often and doesn't know how to turn it off. It's almost like this cat can't get worn out or tired. She's extremely protective of her siblings and clan and loves picking fights with other cats. She has a sharp tongue and quick wits that equal out to be a very sarcastic yet smart cat.
Other/Questions; I put this as a non linked character because I'm still working on Silverkit, working out the kinks in her basic personality and such.
Posts Per Day; 6.03 and climbing
Activity Level; 9/10
Silverkit is accepted as Sibling

Teza
January 22nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Silverkit is accepted as Sibling

Yay, you wanna rp them? I had this idea that maybe they can be as close as sisters can get and then maybe in the far off future a tom they both really like can separate them? Just a thought lolz

Sage
January 23rd, 2017, 06:08 AM
Yay, you wanna rp them? I had this idea that maybe they can be as close as sisters can get and then maybe in the far off future a tom they both really like can separate them? Just a thought lolz
Sure, that's a great idea! c:
We could Rp them a little later today, when I get back from school.

doghouse
January 23rd, 2017, 07:23 AM
Name; Scorchkit
Link; Here (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/scorchkit.html)
Role Wanted; Best friend?
Other/Questions; Nope
Posts Per Day; 11.71
Activity Level; 8-9/10

Teza
January 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Sure, that's a great idea! c:
We could Rp them a little later today, when I get back from school.

Kk cool just let me know :3

vantrums
January 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM

With Link

Name;
Link;
Role Wanted;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Without Link

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Role Wanted;
Appearance;
Personality;
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day;
Activity Level;

Future Love Interest(s)
Best Friend(s)
Close Friend(s)
Friends

Thanks so all who apply!

Name; Dustkit
Link; Here (http://vantrums-wco.tumblr.com/dustkit/)
Role Wanted; Sibling/friend
Other/Questions;
Posts Per Day; About 2 but I'm still getting used to the site and setting up RPs
Activity Level; I try to get online a couple hours everyday, more on the weekends.