PDA

View Full Version : Flashkit

Agnate
January 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Flashkit (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe2-9xsKvCd7ull5nGQBupE9LnPWLiVR6sTgMISxQwDIZa9zYM) is a small Russian blue kitten with grey-blue eyes and an unusually long tail. He is four moons old and smaller than the rest of the kits, even some younger than him. Due to this, he lacks in strength, but he makes up for it in speed and intelligence. He is smart, as said before, but slightly shy. However, he has no lack of courage when around his friends

Needed:
Mother
Father
Siblings
Friends
Future crush

RP example is for family and crush only, I will be picky
Family must look similar to him
Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
RP example:
Other:

If you try to get pity votes, you will not be picked

Riverclan

Frosty
January 14th, 2017, 08:41 AM
What clan is flashkit in ? It may have said it, but I couldn't find it

Agnate
January 14th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Riverclan

Frosty
January 14th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Oh , excellent timing then. For I just finished a new kit XD

Name: morningkit
Personality:This she cat is highly intellectual for her age and can learn at a quick pace. Her problem comes with her attention span . she gets sidetracked easily and can hardly rember where she left off, despite being to remember almost everything she is taught .

Though Morning is very kind and soft spoken, she can come off as sarcastic and rude at times to those who don't know her. But, the cats that do know her have come to learn that is the way she playfully teases and jokes around
She is fun to be around a d can have both intellectual conversations with apprentices and warriors, or silly ones with other kits
Looks: the best I can give you is the one on her bio [x (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=318&pictureid=1664)]
RP example: it honestly ranges from either something such as :Hemlockkit's voice sounded from the nursery . "I'll be there in a second juniperkit!" She called . A few moments later a small white , blue eyed molly stumbled clumsily from the entrance of the nursery and after the tom kit. She tripped over her feet a few times before finally losing complete balance and just narrowly avoiding juniperkit as the fluffy white kit body flung itself to the ground with a soft
thud.
With a soft groan immediately followed by a giggle Hemlockkit pulled herself to her feet and sprang over to the tom . "see juniper? I told you I would only be a second ". Her left ear gave a soft flick as she gently pawed at his nose with a small and delicate paw and another giggle.
It felt good to the small kit to know that her best friend was now beside her and away from the paws of others. She couldn't help but always feel in some kind of danger and their current after situation only encouraged these feelings . " I hope we don't see a warrior. I honestly wouldn't like to see any other clan cats at the moment. That partially goes for our own clan as well. Anyone could do anything at any moment " the molly answered , her blue orbs flickering at the thought. She knew she was just scaring herself , but in the depths of her intelligent mind she still couldn't shake the horrible feeling.
Moving on to juniperkits second comment she began her answer with a slight shiver. "I don't know Juni. Its all so confusing , especially when no one bothers giving a kit five seconds to explain it . we may be younger than many of the other cats, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve to know, correct?" She asked, sitting and placing her paws on top of one another and switching the arrangement every few moments as she waited for a reply .

Or can be shorter :The snowy kit tilted her head and pondered her companions question for a slight moment . An image began forming in her mind , one of long , dark, underground passages that wound itself underneath the territories of other clans. "It seems possible, and not at all unlikely . How amazing it would be to find the entrance to land that may not have been walked upon by creatures that walk above , wouldnt it!?" Hemlock exclaimed, her eyes brightening with excitement and wonder as she beamed at the unseeing Juniperkit .

It all depends on the post you make

Other: if morning is not accepted as future crush, then a possible freind? I don't really know. Also, I apologize this is so long

Bella~
January 14th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Name: Rockstrike
Personality: Rockstrike is brave and loyal, he tries to keep the peace but will get angry if pushed enough. he loves his family and will do anything to protect them.
Looks: a silver tom with white markings on his ears tail and flank, he has bright blue eyes
RP example:
Other: could he maybe be Flashkit's mentor?

mapledash
January 14th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Let me just get home to fill this up for potential future crush C: No way in hell and heavens that I'm filling this up on mobile within my 15 minutes job break. x3

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Agnate

Name: Sharkkit
Personality: Outgoing | Friendly | Brutally Honest | Talkitive | Grudge Holder
Looks: Click (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/f1/fc/1cf1fc17cadbd17265196b43af09bd46.jpg)
RP example: Taken from Thunderclan Clearing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10&highlight=lichenkit&page=148), pg. 148
Lichenkit glanced up at the older tom and shrugged. Maybe he was wanting to talk to her about fooling with one of the other kits. That'd be fun, right? Or maybe trying to get a warrior in trouble? She decided that those options were way too ambitious for Sparrowkit, though she didn't really know him all that well. As she padded toward her so-called friend, she paused, glaring at the fresh kill pile. Did he want to gloat about maybe poisoning the food? Nah, seeing as both she and he had to eat the stuff too. Though she pushed the thought to the side in hopes of revisiting the plot in the future. Maybe Sparrowkit would even help her with it.
As she padded up to the tom, she sat down like she saw some of the she-cats do in front of toms they liked. She knew she was a beautiful she-cat, so she better start her seductive ways now while there was time to learn, right? Might even be fun to try it on the other she-cats once she perfects it. "Can I help you?" She asked rather rashly. Dang, she messed it up already. No matter, since she wasn't actually trying to seduce anyone... Yet. She tilted her head, and waited to know what the tom had to say. Hopefully it would be something fun, seeing as the camp was so boring all the time.
Other: Maybe future crush or best friend?

Agnate
January 14th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Bella accepted

Agnate
January 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Bump

FlashFanatic
January 15th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Name: Blossomkit (http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/blossomkit.html)
Personality: In link
Looks: In link
RP example: The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beatiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morning breeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do ou want to do now?"
Other: Future crush

Agnate
January 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
TehDerpyShoelace accepted

The Cannibal
January 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Name: Cobaltshade
Personality: The first thing to note about this relatively elusive she cat is that she's extremely calculating and precise with everything that she does and if Riverclan had a special forces team of warriors, Cobaltshade would surely be on that team, perhaps even head of it. She doesn't attack with strength, she attacks with precision and speed and well thought out plans and tactics and enjoys outsmarting her opponents more than anything.
But that isn't all this Russian Blue is, in fact, when it comes to her family, she's exactly the opposite, she's incredibly friendly and loving as well as caring, making sure to be exceptionally gentle around kits and even more so her own and that cold, calculating exterior of hers is pried away to reveal that loving heart of hers. She does everything in her power to keep her loved ones safe and happy at all times, but due to her being such a calculating cat, she's rather awkward when it comes to feelings. She doesn't know how to comfort other cats or even express her own feelings to others. She's perfectly fine when it comes to taking down others in an assassin like style, but when it comes to how she feels about things? She's like fish out of water.
Nonetheless, she's a good she-cat once you get to know her, you just have to look past her calculating and relatively cold exterior, if you look past that? She's a wonderful friend to have and an amazing ally. Trust me, you do not want to be faced against her in battle.
Looks: [ref1 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/e1/97/0be197b3a0332338a48632eebe65a458.jpg)] [ref2 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d0/0f/ee/d00feeff10dbc90bb2c1e745f84a0799.jpg)] [ref3 (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/14/2015.08.10_delightibles-2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160924164025)] [ref4 (http://www.cats-kittens.com/imgs/articles/russian-blue-cat.jpg)] [ref5 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/bf/a7/7dbfa7f660ee3148bb4f0924fa3248d9.jpg)] [ref6 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/40/08/d040087f70620741754da1a953f291f3.jpg)] [ref7 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/3d/88/733d88ad8e29d3d4210a812f3c60abe9.jpg)] [ref8 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/ef/a0/91efa055ad36ca255609726855894775.jpg)] [ref9 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5e/c0/ff/5ec0ff3ff5202aea6a3dd8c44c24eeb0.jpg)]
Cobaltshade is a rather typical Russian Blue with eyes that are mostly green, though may appear a touch more to the blue side if she's sitting in the right light. She has a rather slim and lithe build, not tall but not short either, rather average though she will be known for her speed. While it doesn't show in the pictures, she does have a nick in her right ear that she received in battle.
RP example: {Taken from Shadowclan Territory page 85}
And Ibisprowl, he kept quite because that's exactly what he wanted to do, he felt as though he'd done enough talking to cover for the next five days and truly didn't want to speak any more. He didn't like how it made him feel and he didn't like how easily he was opening up to another cat, he didn't like it at all because that wasn't normal. He never spoke to other cats and there should be no reason he's talking to this apprentice other than to teach her the things she needs to know from him. That's it. And yet.. He just couldn't find it in himself to outright ignore whatever questions she throws at him.
Just like it always did, the black and white tom's face slowly returned to that stony look, an impenetrable mask that let no emotions slip through, in a way, trying to seal off the idea of continuing conversation even though it would surely be broken seconds later when Sweetpaw tried to continue talking.

The tailless tom noticed that she was slightly behind him, but he didn't make a motion to slow down this time, he decided they were already going as slow as he would allow, besides, they were nearly done walking the stretch of border they shared with Thunderclan, he could see the lone oak tree that marked the very edge of that border, his yellow eyes focused on it as he instead delved into his thoughts.
What is wrong with me? This isn't the first cat that's tried to open me up and get me talking, so why is it that she's the one that makes me do it? Why should I care about her anymore than I care about anyone else? Is it because she's my apprentice? Why would that have anything to do with it? This just doesn't make any sense and yet I can't find the reason to truly make me stop talking. It's almost like I want to keep talking, but at the same time I don't. I just don't get it. And I hate it. I understand nearly everything I come across, why can't I understand my own mind? Real frustration showed on his face and turned his muzzle into a scowl, his bob of a tail twitching and thrashing with that same frustration. The only thing that sort of distracted him from that was his apprentice's voice speaking to him again, his head turning to look at her, his eyes still hard with his internal frustration before he realized it might look like he was glaring at her in which he immediately made his face soften a bit. Hearing what she said, he merely snorted and shook his head, closing his eyes so he wouldn't snap at her, for once, he actually made a conscious effort not to snap at someone.
"Look, I get what you're trying to say, sure it makes sense but that's not me. I'm done with trying to connect with cats because you know what? I'm tired of being left behind." He practically snarled these last words, his lips curling back and his eyes glaring daggers before he snapped his head forward as they finally reached the oak tree, the tom plopping his rump on the ground. "Take a rest, we're halfway through." He mewed sternly.

Ibisprowl seemed to take no notice of her next words, instead, focusing on calming himself back down after getting so worked up, maybe that's why he was the way he was. He always felt like he was being attacked or left behind and lashed out in a desperate attempt for.. Well for what? Was it attention? Possibly. He never really got any attention and more than likely he just ended pushing it away now because he was just tired of being left in the dust by other cats and would rather be alone than hurt like that again. He didn't have friends very likely because he was scared they'd simply leave him like everyone else in his life. Part of him, a very tiny part, wanted him to think about other cats in a good light, that they were there to help you and be nice and provide support but every time that part of him tried to speak.. The heavily pessimistic side shoved it out of the way, reminding him of his mother and his siblings he hardly knew and really, of his father even though his father was still here, he was just too busy to pay him any sort of attention at all.

He probably doesn't mean it.. Maybe you just remind him of your mom, and it hurts him? Maybe he's ashamed of not telling you who your mom is and can't even build the courage to talk to you. No.. That's not Badgersong, he's a strong, good-working member of Shadowclan and has been for a long time. He's not scared of anything, but he may be ashamed. Or maybe he just forgot that you exist. It's not the first time it's happened. Flattening his ears, the black and white warrior looked in the direction they would be heading next, one of the borders that bordered loner territory, the part of the territory that never really needed to be patrolled but they patrolled anyways.
And you know why too don't you? You just don't do anything to fix it because you're scared. You're a bloody coward. Shut up. I'm just saving myself from more pain, that's all. See what all of this talking to another cat does? It makes me question myself? Relive memories that don't need to be brought up again, remind me of things I don't remember. But what Ibisprowl has failed to realize is that a bit of weight has been lifted off his shoulders, that it actually felt nice to get this off of his chest.

He was slowly brought out of his thoughts again at the sound of his apprentice's voice, his yellow eyes blinking and his head turning to look over at her as she clarified what she was asking earlier. Dreams? Aspirations? His gaze fell slightly as he tried to recall his life as a kit, days he didn't want to remember because he was raised with a foster mother since his mother left so early on.
"I..."
A tiny sigh escaped him and his shoulders sagged. "I wanted to be deputy when I was little. I always said to my dad that I'd become the great deputy of Shadowclan, that they'd call me Ibisheart because I cared about everyone and wanted everyone to be happy.. And during my training as an apprentice I was complimented on my intelligence during battle and my ability to focus my emotions to make my attacks stronger even though I'm not physically strong." There was a dull look in his eyes as he recalled wanting to be deputy as a kit, and the big heart he had when he was younger. Only to have it seemingly shrink the more he found out, that he had siblings that didn't care or even know him, that his mother left and he had been raised by a foster mother, his father being too busy to really spend any time with him anymore. He wasn't Ibisheart. He was Ibisprowl.

Clearing his throat, he shook his head and stood up. "Enough rest, let's keep moving, maybe we'll get back before sunhigh if we're lucky. This is one of the two borders we share with no clans so I guess you could call it loner territory. We mainly just patrol it to make sure there are no predators taking up home here or that there's any loners or rogues roaming about nearby."
There was a pause before he decided to ask a question.
"Do you know what kind of predators we have to watch out for? And an you describe them to me?" His gaze flickered over to her as he asked this and remained there until she responded in which it would drift back to looking ahead of them. This was sort of analysis to see what she knew already about the creatures that could possibly pose a danger to her or her clanmates, but it was also a desperate attempt to get her to stop asking about his past so that he could stop being reminded of these painful memories, not that he knew if it would work or not, for all he knew, she could simply continue asking right after answering him.

This is mentally exhausting. And yet, I can't just not answer her. I just don't understand. Heaving out breath, he shook his head again. Maybe focusing on it was not the best idea, just ignore it. You always get frustrated when you don't understand things and you don't need to get frustrated around her, it's already happened once and you might have even scared the poor thing.. Wait.. Why would I.. I care? Blinking a little, he flicked an ear.
Is it because I don't.. I don't want her going through what I've gone through.. Is that the answer to my question? He couldn't tell, but he was beginning to feel like.. Like that was it. That's why he couldn't stop himself from speaking to her. Ibisprowl didn't want her feeling like he had, he wanted her to have a better experience with other cats than he's had. Perhaps his heart wasn't as small as he thought it was.
Other: Nope!

Agnate
January 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
ACCEPTED

Agnate
January 16th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Bump

Agnate
January 20th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Bump?

Agnate
January 21st, 2017, 09:04 AM
Let's try this again *le bump*

goddess of ducks
January 21st, 2017, 09:41 AM
Name: Chaseripple
Personality: Chaseripple is a very calm cat. He speaks his thought, while attempting to keep peace and justice within the conversation. He is more of a crowd pleaser as well, liking to see that everyone gets along, and if they don't he will attempt to fix it. Chase has an open heart, for his Clan, his family and his friends. He withholds a burning passion to protect what he loves and is steadfast in his ways. He has no problem speaking out his opinions, but hates to insult others. (This is also a WIP and more will be developed through RP)
Looks: http://www.cat-breed-info.com/images/koratcat.jpg
RP example: {Taken from the TC Clearing page 159
Storkpaw frowned slightly as he watched Owlkit. He was relieved that Owlkit was staying. He hadn't meant for her to feel shunned, or whatever. He was just glad that she could put on a face for now. Unlike Wingpaw, he noticed to cold expression in his best friends eyes as she stared at Wingpaw. He decided to do the same though. He forced on a kind, welcoming smile and purred slightly as he felt Owlkit's soft paws batter his tail. Sadly though he noticed it wasn't with the same vigilance as before. He sighed and pulled his tail away. "Say Owlkit..." He said, his voice calm and kind, but with a cautious hesitance as he spoke to her. "Our fighting game was more of a two cat game, don't you think? What if we play so thing else so Wingpaw can play too?" He suggested. He side stepped closer to his brown and white friend, his white and black striped pelt brushing hers. "Besides, it would be rude to ignore her after I promised she could stay." He whispered to her, his voice low, as to not be overheard. He raised his head again and looked kindly to Wingpaw. "Maybe a game of mossball?" He suggested. "I know where a close patch of moss is, I can go grab some if you two would like." He said, his blue hues flicking back and forth between the two she cats. Maybe he could mend the rip in his relationship with Owlkit. He knew Wingoaw hadn't meant to cause it, but it was still there and present, and it wouldn't erase all too easily.
Other: For a father?

Agnate
January 21st, 2017, 11:26 AM
Accepted! Now for siblings...

Panic
January 21st, 2017, 11:35 AM
Name: Sleetkit
Personality: Sleetkit is a simple cat, one who enjoys playing with the other kits. He's loyal to his family above all else, and will fight for them.
Looks:
RP example:
Sleetkit's eyes widened as the other kit pounced onto Flashkit. "Hey!" Without thinking, he threw himself at the other kit and pulled him off of his brother.
Other: I was thinking that Sleetkit would break his leg once they become apprentices and won't be able to train anymore.

goddess of ducks
January 23rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
*silently bumps this for meh friend*

Agnate
January 23rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Thanks nighty. Are you okay with sleetkit? I'm about to pm duskflight to ask

goddess of ducks
January 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Thanks nighty. Are you okay with sleetkit? I'm about to pm duskflight to ask
Yep, it's fine, also, can I make a kit for them as well?

Agnate
January 24th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Yeah

The Cannibal
February 11th, 2017, 05:25 PM
*is totally late to replying to this*
Yeah, Sleetkit can be a sibling!

Agnate
March 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Yep, it's fine, also, can I make a kit for them as well?
Yes you can Duskflight

This is closed except for maybe Nighty's kit

goddess of ducks
March 6th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Yes you can @Duskflight (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=49)

This is closed except for maybe Nighty's kit
Nah I decided against it