PDA

View Full Version : Everything for Peachkit {WC}

goddess of ducks
January 14th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Alright guys, so I realized that now that Singe and Forest have left Windclan, I have no cats in Windclan anymore. So therefore I decided to start fresh there and make a new cat for the Clan. This little darling is Peachkit (http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/peachkit.html). So since I start all my kitties out young, she needs basically everything befroe I can begin to RP her. For the parents, I don't care if they are adopting parents or biological parents. Either is fine, and neither is preferred over the other. If you are applying for a biological parent, then I ask that they look somewhat similar to her.
Also she will need a few best friends that will stand by her and kind of protect her a littlefrom her bullies. Which leads me to tell you, that because of her naive personality, she needs some cats that she thinks she can trust, when they will just bully her.

Key: Need Want Would be nice

Mother (Biological or Adopted)
Father (Biological or Adopted)
Biological Sibling
Adoptive Siblings
Friends
Best Friend(s) [2-3]
Enemies/Bullies
Future Mentor
Love InterestsNow for the forms:

With Character Site:

Name:
Link:
Role:
RP Sample: (A recent one with link provided)
Activeness Level:

Form Without Character Site:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Activeness Level:

Starfall
January 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Name: Leafkit
Link:http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/leafkit.html
Role: Either Brother or Close Friend
They look like they could be siblings, I guess it just depends on the parents
Role Play Sample:
{In Thunderclan Clearing}
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10&page=148
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.
Activeness Level: 9/10

goddess of ducks
January 14th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Thanks! I would probably either accept Leaf as an adopted sibling (if the parents agree or whatnot) or a friend. I'll wait for more hopeful applications

seasalt
January 14th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Name:
Gorseflower
Appearance:
Gorseflower a white and cream coloured cat with
light blueberry eyes. Her tail is shorter and
extremely fluffy, and she has a gray nose and front
left paw. She's thin and lithe, and her pointed ears
are tufted around the edges. Gorseflower is a fit,
but slender, and quite lithe, a swift footed type, for
sure. Her fur is quite soft, elegant, and well
groomed, but don't let that elegance fool you for
lady-likeness. Her blueberry colored hues show
a fierce glare the could be reckoned with, but with
a caring and gentle gaze at times.
Personality:
Gorseflower is a very energetic cat, always excited
over something, and she easily channels that into
her swiftness. Despite this, she can be seen as quiet
and gentle, and when she's not running around, she's
actually pretty calm. Gorseflower is fierce, a force to
be reckoned with, but she could be seen as cold-
hearted because of this. She's motherly not just to her
own kits, but to the while Clan, and loves to take care
of others. She can be naive, but she's merciful, and
believes even the worse cats deserve a second
chance. Gorseflower is a leadership type, and is a wise
molly, good for advice, and encouragement.
Role:
Mother
[B]RP Sample:
A dark brown tabby, almost black, she cat walked slowly
into the clearing, her piercing yellow eyes staring around the clearing, with a promising look on her maw. An eerily calm expression plastered on her face, as she looked for the cats to, perhaps, go on a patrol, with her, the co-commander herself. It was a great honor, in her eyes, for such request of the cat to be on a patrol with her. And only, an honor. She turned her head quickly to the cat she was looking for. "Eris." The molly approached her calmly, a thoughtful expression and tone in her voice. "Would you like to come on a patrol with me to the border..?" Boreas, finally, proposed, an expressionless, or perhaps, unreadable expression on her face, as she stared her down, promise in her eerie gaze, most cats, outside of the dusk syndicate, would cower, or squeak in fear at this look, run away, or get severely shredded by her. But, this being the dusk syndicate, this was not the case, sadly for Boreas. But, right now, her business was patrolling at the moment, and this cat so happened to be around, so Boreas decided to ask her, it was a random choice, but it didn't matter to the molly.
Activeness Level:
9/10

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Name:
Phantomkit

Link:
Boop (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/phantomkit.html)

Role:
Bully

Page 152~ ThunderClan Clearing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=130686&posted=1#post130686)
Apurva thought for a long moment on what he'd said. Her fur was prickling with anticipation for two reasons, well, technically three. First and foremost was the journey to TwolegPlace she would be taking in secret with Maplefur, then her new name and mentor, and then speaking with Timberpaw, but for now, the multicolored calico was fairly content to be here, just talking with her new friend, Daypaw. “Oh, that's pretty cool. Maplefur explained it to me somewhat, and so did Timberpaw, but never as fully or in as much detail as you have. Thanks.” after that, the former loner wondered if she had any more questions, when he said something that seemed a little odd, as if perhaps he thought she didn't know how to fight, or at least, that's what it sounded like he said, and she cocked her head to one side curiously. “I know, but at least Ratnight is gone, eh? He was terrible.” Her voice had dropped down to a low whisper, as she was careful that only Daypaw could hear her. She was just so used to having to speak like that when talking of Ratnight or anything else along those lines, so she'd fallen into the habit of doing so. She shifted, lifting up one paw and drawing it over her ears carefully. She sort of wished she'd said nothing about it at all, but it was too late to take that back, so she shook off her unease over it, knowing there was no sense in simply wishing it, so she stopped. Memories of the battle that's given Maplefur a limp flashed in her mind. She knew taht she would never forget that horrible battle, but there was no sense hiding from what had happened! She'd helped, and taht was all that mattered. They'd one, and she'd finally decided that this was where she belonged. First she'd saved Lionpaw from the fire, then Maplefur during the battle, and she hoped to continue saving others for as long as there was breath in her body. She would serve ThunderClan. She knew that that was where her paw steps led her, and Apurva knew well enough to follow them, no matter where they took her.

She looked up, realizing that she had sort of zoned off and was staring into space, and sdhe flicked her ears, wrapping her teal very neatly over her paws and casting a quick glance around. The smells were still strong and slightly overwhelming, but they had become quite normal, and she knew that in time they would fade altogether due to familiarity. She refocused her bright green gaze on Daypaw. “I wonder who my mentor will be....” And how Blade will react to my joining of ThunderClan. The molly added silently, hoping that the large brown tabby with deep amber eyes wouldn't be angry with her. She knew that the menacing looking and large tabby was actually the opposite of how he appeared, and was a nervous, kind and clumsy cat who would never harm a fly, but still, she wondered.

Activeness Level:
8/10[/FONT]

goddess of ducks
January 14th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Name:
Phantomkit

Link:
Boop (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/phantomkit.html)

Role:
Bully

Page 152~ ThunderClan Clearing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=130686&posted=1#post130686)

Activeness Level:
8/10
Accepted!

Stormiiixthanks! The form looks aphreat and Gorseflower looks like a great mother for Peach, although I'm going to see if any more applications come in before I accept

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Accepted!

Lemme know when we can RP them ^^

seasalt
January 15th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Accepted!

Stormiiixthanks! The form looks aphreat and Gorseflower looks like a great mother for Peach, although I'm going to see if any more applications come in before I accept

If she's not accepted as the mother, then she can be the future mentor, or something else. :heartbounce:

goddess of ducks
January 15th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Bump

Fel
January 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Name: tawnykit

Link: here (http://fenic.weebly.com/tawnykit)
Role: enemy [not a bully, though]
RP Sample: we've rped before!
Activeness Level: 8-9/10

goddess of ducks
January 15th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Name: tawnykit

Link: here (http://fenic.weebly.com/tawnykit)
Role: enemy [not a bully, though]
RP Sample: we've rped before!
Activeness Level: 8-9/10

Accepted!

Starfall
January 16th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Thanks! I would probably either accept Leaf as an adopted sibling (if the parents agree or whatnot) or a friend. I'll wait for more hopeful applications
Understood
Thank You :heartbounce:

Nightpool
January 16th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Name: Tangletuft
Appearance: A Devon Si-Rex. Search it up, but it's in my siggy (third picture down)
Personality: A little squeamish, but when she gets used to you she's perfectly fine.
Role: Future Mentor
RP Sample: Boi, you've seen me.

goddess of ducks
January 16th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Name: Tangletuft
Appearance: A Devon Si-Rex. Search it up, but it's in my siggy (third picture down)
Personality: A little squeamish, but when she gets used to you she's perfectly fine.
Role: Future Mentor
RP Sample: Boi, you've seen me.
Accepted!!

goddess of ducks
January 16th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name:
Gorseflower
Appearance:
Gorseflower a white and cream coloured cat with
light blueberry eyes. Her tail is shorter and
extremely fluffy, and she has a gray nose and front
left paw. She's thin and lithe, and her pointed ears
are tufted around the edges. Gorseflower is a fit,
but slender, and quite lithe, a swift footed type, for
sure. Her fur is quite soft, elegant, and well
groomed, but don't let that elegance fool you for
lady-likeness. Her blueberry colored hues show
a fierce glare the could be reckoned with, but with
a caring and gentle gaze at times.
Personality:
Gorseflower is a very energetic cat, always excited
over something, and she easily channels that into
her swiftness. Despite this, she can be seen as quiet
and gentle, and when she's not running around, she's
actually pretty calm. Gorseflower is fierce, a force to
be reckoned with, but she could be seen as cold-
hearted because of this. She's motherly not just to her
own kits, but to the while Clan, and loves to take care
of others. She can be naive, but she's merciful, and
believes even the worse cats deserve a second
chance. Gorseflower is a leadership type, and is a wise
molly, good for advice, and encouragement.
Role:
Mother
[B]RP Sample:
A dark brown tabby, almost black, she cat walked slowly
into the clearing, her piercing yellow eyes staring around the clearing, with a promising look on her maw. An eerily calm expression plastered on her face, as she looked for the cats to, perhaps, go on a patrol, with her, the co-commander herself. It was a great honor, in her eyes, for such request of the cat to be on a patrol with her. And only, an honor. She turned her head quickly to the cat she was looking for. "Eris." The molly approached her calmly, a thoughtful expression and tone in her voice. "Would you like to come on a patrol with me to the border..?" Boreas, finally, proposed, an expressionless, or perhaps, unreadable expression on her face, as she stared her down, promise in her eerie gaze, most cats, outside of the dusk syndicate, would cower, or squeak in fear at this look, run away, or get severely shredded by her. But, this being the dusk syndicate, this was not the case, sadly for Boreas. But, right now, her business was patrolling at the moment, and this cat so happened to be around, so Boreas decided to ask her, it was a random choice, but it didn't matter to the molly.
Activeness Level:
9/10
I'm going to go ahead and accept you! Also, would it be okay if Starfall's Leafkit is a second kit for the litter?

Nightpool
January 17th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Accepted!!

ty!

seasalt
January 17th, 2017, 06:38 AM
I'm going to go ahead and accept you! Also, would it be okay if Starfall's Leafkit is a second kit for the litter?

Yup! That's fine.

goddess of ducks
January 17th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Name: Leafkit
Link:http://starfallscharacters.weebly.com/leafkit.html
Role: Either Brother or Close Friend
They look like they could be siblings, I guess it just depends on the parents
Role Play Sample:
{In Thunderclan Clearing}
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10&page=148
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.

Accepted!

Starfall
January 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Accepted!
:heartbounce:
Ty

lone
January 18th, 2017, 03:07 AM
Name: Aspenkit
Link: http://lonestar23swarriorcats.weebly.com/aspenkit
Role: Best Friend/Love Interest