PDA

View Full Version : October Gathering

Pages : [1] 2

BEAR.
October 15th, 2020, 03:15 AM
Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]

Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ Supernatural Slushie, Mumble, Undertaker, wnder, Moonraven ]

BEAR.
October 15th, 2020, 03:15 AM
So ShadowClan had a new leader.

Lionstar was curious to see how the Gathering would play out with this news in mind, assuming the toadcats would bother showing their faces. They didn't last time.. but perhaps that was because they were getting settled again?

Regardless, Lionstar shouldered the thoughts aside as he led Riverclan in, bouncing across the sand before he launched himself onto the stones and took his spot. Now to watch and wait.
[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]

duckie
October 15th, 2020, 06:56 AM
Sootflare

The RiverClan deputy appeared not long after his leader but, for now, mingled amongst the crowd. Once most of the clans were here, he would head up to the deputy spot and take his place. Until then, he wanted to be as far away from that mess as possbile. If it was true that ShadowClan had a new leader and they were somehow worse than Icestar... well, this was going to be an interesting meeting.

[ OPEN for a short interaction ]

Willowfern
October 15th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Sootflare

The RiverClan deputy appeared not long after his leader but, for now, mingled amongst the crowd. Once most of the clans were here, he would head up to the deputy spot and take his place. Until then, he wanted to be as far away from that mess as possbile. If it was true that ShadowClan had a new leader and they were somehow worse than Icestar... well, this was going to be an interesting meeting.

[ OPEN for a short interaction ]

(Hope you’re okay with a little Kestrelsplash being yeeted in here)
“Hello Sootflare!” Kestrelsplash called as he padded into the area, “How are things going?” He dipped his head respectfully of course, that was only the right thing to do.

plum
October 15th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Plumpaw watches the leader take his place silently as she pads beside her new Clanmates. Her eyes skim over the numerous heads and eartips at those who had come to see the ritual talks between the four Clans. Why was she even here again, though? The silver mau hardly cared- None of this stuff ever effected her, a measly apprentice. She supposed it was just a subconscious petition for something to do for the night. That was what made the most sense, anyway.
They arrived first, while the moon still crawled its way up into the night sky. The apprentice had to admit, getting to the Gathering first all the time was nice, almost a relief even. It gave her time to settle and to find a good place to mill around before it became too crowded. So while everybody else chatters and sits, Plumpaw trots down the sandy beach towards the water. She despised getting her pelt wet, but looking out over the ocean was still one of the things she admired doing the most.
[ OPEN ]

Wings
October 15th, 2020, 07:22 AM
[ OPEN ]
-Bristlepaw-

Letting out a sigh, the apprentice went to the gathering again. This was... extremely boring. Hopefully no idiots would come over again. His mind glanced at the thought for only a moment while he found his spot. A little grassy patch, which must of grown from seeds from the dunes. He generally didn’t care but, it did give him cover from having to interact with others so that was a plus.

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 08:05 AM
[OPEN]

Blizzarsky let out a loud yowl as he scrambled into the clearing, bummed to see that no one was here aside from Riverclan at this point. But it wasn’t such a big deal, maybe he’d be able to find the other Blizzard’s again this time, or maybe just someone cool to hang with.

Cobra
October 15th, 2020, 08:32 AM
// implimm

Springcry filed in with the rest of the RiverClan cats, his sleek body merging with theirs. As he gazed at his deputy and leader, a sense of bright pride filled his body. They were the best Clan deputy and leader ever. Better than Buckstar and Glidingfeather. Better than Twilightstar and Coyotesnarl. Yes, all of the Clan leaders were fine cats-but RiverClan's were great. I supposed that's what all the cats think about their Clan. Huh! Springcry shook his head. Wrong, so very wrong. He looked around at all the other cats, realizing he...never really got to meet with most of them. Perhaps he should try to do so now...?

The tom walked over to another RiverClan molly-but he'd never seen her. Oh, she was probably a ThunderClan or WindClan refugee. Springcry sat by her, by the water, letting the waves lap at his paws. How he loved the water, and swimming. Springcry nodded to her quietly. "Hi," he meowed softly. His meow was full of gentleness-he wanted to be careful about getting too close and invading her personal space. Springcry smiled.

"What's your name?"

Jessica1917
October 15th, 2020, 08:40 AM
{Basilpaw of RC}
Basilpaw bounded into the clearing once more. This would be her second gathering. Would she get to see shadowclan this time? The new leader? She never really knew any of the other leader names, but she knew now that there was Twilightstar, Lionstar of course, and Buckstar. It seemed Riverclan were the first ones here. So cool! Her tail waved confidentely high.
[open]

ChillCat
October 15th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Brightsplash walked into the clearing and took a seat. Her first gathering as a warrior! She wondered what the new Shadowclan leader would look like. [OPEN]

Mothshade walked into the clearing and took a seat near the outside. A new leader for Shadowclan? This couldn't be good. Icestar was bad enough. [OPEN]

shaae_26
October 15th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Icetree and his Mate Heatherwing followed Lionstar. Heatherwing was grumbling about hunting going bad, but Icetree was talking about his apprentice Badgerpaw, and how nice they were. Evie (Badger wanna come to their mentor?)

Lonely
October 15th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Blizzardfang Limped into the clearing after Lionstar ChillCat He found his friend Brightsplash all excited because she had just become a warrior. "hey!" He mewed to her.

-Ash-
October 15th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Icetree and his Mate Heatherwing followed Lionstar. Heatherwing was grumbling about hunting going bad, but Icetree was talking about his apprentice Badgerpaw, and how nice they were. Evie (Badger wanna come to their mentor?)
Badgerpaw didn't want to be at the Gathering, yet here she was. She was a little behind her mentor, and, figuring he wouldn't offend her or anything, stood by him. And Heatherwing, if she remembered correctly. Probably his mate. Not that she'd ever have one. "H-hi Icetree."

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
October 15th, 2020, 09:03 AM
(Mind if I bump in?) StarSpirit2009 Evie
Stripepaw came up to the three cats. They were RiverClan cats too, but Stripepaw had only heard of Icetree. “Hello! I’m Stripepaw!” she greeted. She looked at Icetree. “Hey, aren’t you the cat who found Alderkit?”

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Wolfpaw padded into the gathering space, this was his second gathering but he hadn't done much at his first. Arriving at location he glanced up at the full moon shining up in the night sky before looking around for cats to talk to but seemed only Riverclan was here at the moment. The fluffy tom sat down in a comfortable spot and stared at the entrance awaiting the other clans.

(OPEN)

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Spottedpaw padded next to Wolfpaw. Surprising were the first ones eh? she suddenly said
Goldenmac

Fawn
October 15th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Fawnsqueak wandered into the gathering with the rest of his clanmates, dazed. Coming to these had been a chore for the last moons, and it was a strange combination of loss and freedom that engulfed him at the familiar sight of Seastones. The promise of finally being able to listen and focus lit embers in his stomach, the possibility for more than hurrying back home and sorting stupid plants, actually mattering to someone.

He searched for a spot without the pang of guilt he felt over refusing to sit with the medicine cats (barring that one time), and it was a pleasant change to not have to slink around like he was hiding from something. Better yet, none of the other Clans had arrived, which meant no awkward introductions if he was forced to sit by a stranger. So, he selected a spot an appropriate distance from the leaders and deputies--still pretty close to the front--and waited.

[open]

plum
October 15th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Although it never really rested or was still at all, idly getting lost in the gentle lull of the waves was easy. Plumpaw's eyes had fallen shut and her breathing slowed, rocking her body with a nearly indiscriminate sway after every heartbeat. There were so many new things to get used to- New faces, ways of life, hunting and stalking methods... Just so much information to rapidly absorb in a few short weeks. The apprentice had been exhausted by the time she'd approached her new Clan for a second shot at getting something right. She'd moped about working so hard, and was now sitting on the realization that she wasn't going to simply get these achievements handed to her for nothing. Why did she ever feel like she'd done enough? In retrospect, maybe there was still so much more that she could have done had she only shed the mindset of earning praise through pity.

A tom's quiet voice interrupts the sullen mope party that Plumpaw was beginning to host by herself. Opening her eyes, she looks over at Springcry. He seemed... Overly willing to be here.
"Hey," meows the she-cat plainly after another heartbeat. She had no idea who this was, but considering there was no one here but RiverClan, he was probably a Clanmate. "Plumpaw. Who are you?"
[ Creepy Cobra ]

Moonraven
October 15th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Twilightstar eyes scanned the beach as led her clan to the Gathering. She wasn't looking forward to being here. The she-cat pushed her jumbled emotions down, way down, as she saw Lionstar and RiverClan were the only ones currently here.

The she-cat leaped up onto the stones, curling her tail around her paws as she made herself comfortable. "Lionstar." She greeted the tom, mouth parting seconds later to yawn. As much as she prefer being in her den sulking, duties called. She also had a great deal to discuss with ShadowClan's new leader.
BILL.
[WindClan has Arrived]

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Spottedpaw padded next to Wolfpaw. Surprising were the first ones eh? she suddenly said
@Goldenmac (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12436)

Wolfpaw was almost startled before realizing it was just a clanmate.
"Yeah, but i mean Riverclan's the closest to this place so it makes sense" The fluffy tom said.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Awe I see... She said Looks like Windclan's arrived!! she said looking at Twilightstar I heard Shadowclan's comming this gathering!! she mewed quietly.
Goldenmac

-Ash-
October 15th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Fawnsqueak wandered into the gathering with the rest of his clanmates, dazed. Coming to these had been a chore for the last moons, and it was a strange combination of loss and freedom that engulfed him at the familiar sight of Seastones. The promise of finally being able to listen and focus lit embers in his stomach, the possibility for more than hurrying back home and sorting stupid plants, actually mattering to someone.

He searched for a spot without the pang of guilt he felt over refusing to sit with the medicine cats (barring that one time), and it was a pleasant change to not have to slink around like he was hiding from something. Better yet, none of the other Clans had arrived, which meant no awkward introductions if he was forced to sit by a stranger. So, he selected a spot an appropriate distance from the leaders and deputies--still pretty close to the front--and waited.

[open]
Echowind walked calmly into the clearing, searching for a good place to sit. Yes, she was pregnant, but she just found out. Surely she could come to one last Gathering, right? Maybe make up for last Gathering's drama? Yellow eyes scanned the area, but then saw... Fawnsqueak? Shouldn't he be with the medicine cats?

The silver molly walked over. It probably wasn't her buisness, but she was gonna ask anyway. "Hi Fawnsqueak..." she began when she was closer. "Uh, mind if I sit here?" She'd keep it at that. For now.

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 09:19 AM
[OPEN]

Gullpaw sulked as she entered the gathering, she didn’t want to be here at all, but she had to go according to her mentor. So here she was at the gathering she didn’t want to attend, with her her clan Windclan and as always Riverclan there.

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Awe I see... She said Looks like Windclan's arrived!! she said looking at Twilightstar I heard Shadowclan's comming this gathering!! she mewed quietly.

Wolfpaw perked his head up hearing the news and spotted the sleek cats entering the gathering space, New friends! he thought before turning back to Spottedpaw.
"Yay! I'm gonna go talk to some of them, bye!" The tabby said before bouncing off.
The Riverclan apprentice looked around for any cats to talk to.

(OPEN TO NON-RIVERCLAN CATS)

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Spottedpaw ran over to the Windclan cat Hi are you a Windclan cat? she asked kindly
Zesty Mango

ChillCat
October 15th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Cloverspring followed Twilightstar into the clearing, seeing Riverclan had gotten there first. [OPEN]

"Oh, Hi Blizzardfang! This is my first gathering as a warrior! Isn't this exciting!" she mewed. Rust

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 09:26 AM
Spottedpaw ran over to the Windclan cat Hi are you a Windclan cat? she asked kindly
Zesty Mango
Gullpaw glanced up at the excited apprentice,” yeah..I am” she muttered wishing the cat would just go away and let her mope alone.

Lonely
October 15th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Cloverspring followed Twilightstar into the clearing, seeing Riverclan had gotten there first. [OPEN]

"Oh, Hi Blizzardfang! This is my first gathering as a warrior! Isn't this exciting!" she mewed. Rust
The tomcat stiffled a laugh. "If you want evenryone to know that, then maybe act more like one!" Blizzardfang joked.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Whats wrong? she asked the other apprentice
Zesty Mango

shaae_26
(Mind if I bump in?) StarSpirit2009 Evie
Stripepaw came up to the three cats. They were RiverClan cats too, but Stripepaw had only heard of Icetree. “Hello! I’m Stripepaw!” she greeted. She looked at Icetree. “Hey, aren’t you the cat who found Alderkit?”
"Hi Stripepaw. Yes, I am". Icetree mewed. Evie "Hey Badgerpaw, why don't you come talk to Stripepaw?" he asked his apprentice.

gs29513
GATHERING GATHERING GATHERING! With an excited squeal, Twigpaw pelted down the slope and into the hollow, his fur bushed out against the creeping chilll. Not that he cared. He was at a gathering, and this would be awesome, and he couldn't WAIT! With another happy squeal, he plopped down right in the front. He wanted to see EVERYONE and hear EVERYTHING and learn COOL STUFF! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOO EXCITINGGGGGGGG!
----------------
Rushpaw entered a bit more sedately, fur groomed to perfection. Shining in the moonlight, she looked quite nice, which was her goal. Normally she didn't care, but she wanted to talk to someone, and figured this might be a decent way to attract attention. Hopefully at least. Otherwise, it'd be another boring one.
----------------
With a purr, seeing Stripepaw already getting settled, Splashleap made her way towards the middle of the crowd. Sitting down, she looked around, hopeful that someone would talk to her. She was kind of bored, and she figured she would be, at least until the leaders started announcing things. And knowing what normally happened, some clan would be late, and they'd almost freeze before they showed up.
---------------
Thornpaw made her way in calmly, a sigh releasing from her maw, really only to see little bits of ice puff away. Looking around for someone she might know, her gaze fell on Blizzardsky. She had missed him being a warrior, so when she made her way over, she unknowingly called him the wrong thing. Hi Blizzardpaw! Do you....remember me? Or not? she kind of.......hoped he did, but if he didn't that was ok to. They could still complain, or not in her case, about their awful mentors. Zesty Mango
(First three open to Non-RC)

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Whats wrong? she asked the other apprentice
Zesty Mango
Gullpaw glanced at the Thunderclan apprentice,” Nothing you would understand.“ she muttered. She didn’t want to get into all her emotional issues involving her mother and deceased brother.

shaae_26
October 15th, 2020, 09:30 AM
(Open!)
Frozenleaf was mumbling to himself about pesky young cats when he came across some Riverclan elders and senior warriors. "Hello". They mewed with a grudge.

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Thornpaw made her way in calmly, a sigh releasing from her maw, really only to see little bits of ice puff away. Looking around for someone she might know, her gaze fell on Blizzardsky. She had missed him being a warrior, so when she made her way over, she unknowingly called him the wrong thing. Hi Blizzardpaw! Do you....remember me? Or not? she kind of.......hoped he did, but if he didn't that was ok to. They could still complain, or not in her case, about their awful mentors. Zesty Mango
(First three open to Non-RC)
Blizzardsky turned to the apprentice calling his old name,” It’s Blizzardsky now...your....hmm...that Thunderclanner I talked to last gathering, right?” he meowed the name was escaping him frankly. But he was still happy to see that cat who remembered him.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:32 AM
(She RC and she's on alliences if ya wanna know what she looks like.)

Tell me!!! I was born and my mom died I only have two adopted brothers!! said the really short apprentice.
Zesty Mango

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:33 AM
Graypaw padded behind his clan into the moonlit location, so many new smells, sights and cats surrounded him. It had only been a few days since his apprentice ceremony and already he was attending a gathering. The atmosphere was odd bit still pleasant, it seemed Riverclan was the first to arrive. The gray tom perked up his nose at their fishy scent before turning his head away and going to sit by a boulder. Looking up at the big rock in the center he assumed that was where the leaders would go, he almost imagined what being a leader was like for a moment before shaking that thought away.

(OPEN FOR NON-WINDCLAN CATS)

-Ash-
October 15th, 2020, 09:34 AM
@starspirit2009 Dart (The Nightlight)
"No, I'll j-just go..."

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:34 AM
Spottedpaw padded over to Greypaw Is this your first Gathering? she mewed exitedly.

Goldenmac

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 09:36 AM
(She RC and she's on alliences if ya wanna know what she looks like.)

Tell me!!! I was born and my mom died I only have two adopted brothers!! said the really short apprentice.
Zesty Mango
Gullpaw was confused by the excitement to hear someones troubles but sighed,” My brother died when I was a kit, well our medicine cat at the time said he’d suffer if he lived and fed him a berry that made him die in his sleep....and then later, my mom disowned me to become the medicine cat.“ she meowed expecting the apprentice to be shocked and horrified.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Hmm.... she said I get it... I was lonley and ussually bullied when I was a kit... she said swaying her really long tail behind her.
Zesty Mango

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Spottedpaw padded over to Greypaw Is this your first Gathering? she mewed exitedly.

Graypaw, who was focusing on the other cats around him hasn't noticed the one walking up to him. The startled tom shifted a little, his nose tufts twitching a little at the sudden interaction. The apprentice stinked of whatever they have in that territory of theirs and he could tell she was from Riverclan. Graypaw straightened himself up before speaking.
"Yes." He mewed.

(yo how is Spottedpaw talking to two cats at once lol?)

shaae_26
October 15th, 2020, 09:40 AM
@starspirit2009 Dart (The Nightlight)
"No, I'll j-just go..."
"Don't". Said Icetree. "You can talk to me or Heatherwing if you;d prefer..."

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Spottedpaw asked Windclan? she asked.

( Zesty Mango Magic)

ChillCat
October 15th, 2020, 09:43 AM
"Aw, I can be excited." Brightsplash wasn't going to let anyone spoil her mood. Rust

Moonraven
October 15th, 2020, 09:44 AM
[Open]
Deadpool wasn't really sure why she had come to the Gathering. The WindClan cat stayed off to the side, and watched the other clan cats chatter and make new friends. She wasn't sure she wanted new friends, so the molly busied herself her by walking along the edge of the beach to see what treasures the sand had buried for her.

nykyrian
October 15th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Wolfpaw perked his head up hearing the news and spotted the sleek cats entering the gathering space, New friends! he thought before turning back to Spottedpaw.
"Yay! I'm gonna go talk to some of them, bye!" The tabby said before bouncing off.
The Riverclan apprentice looked around for any cats to talk to.

(OPEN TO NON-RIVERCLAN CATS)

Brightpaw looked around in amazement, though they were a little scared. Just go and talk to someone, and you’ll be fine They told themself. She saw a cat that looked apprentice-aged, and padded over. “Hi, you’re from Riverclan right? The lynx-point asked and don’t use any insults they reminded themself sharply

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:51 AM
[Open]
Deadpool wasn't really sure why she had come to the Gathering. The WindClan cat stayed off to the side, and watched the other clan cats chatter and make new friends. She wasn't sure she wanted new friends, so the molly busied herself her by walking along the edge of the beach to see what treasures the sand had buried for her.

As Wolfpaw looked around for cats to talk to he spotted the lonely she-cat pacing the beach, he let out a little gasp before marching towards the Windclan cat, How dare a cat be lonely at a gathering? Are they sad? Why are they sad? They need someone to cheer them up! these types of thoughts ran through his head as he walked on the sand towards the lonely she-cat.
"Hey! You're from Windclan right? Why are you alone? Did something happen? What's your name? I'm Wolfpaw by the way!" The fluffy tom said, sitting down next to the cat.

Caramel
October 15th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Brightpaw looked around in amazement, though they were a little scared. Just go and talk to someone, and you’ll be fine They told themself. She saw a cat that looked apprentice-aged, and padded over. “Hi, you’re from Riverclan right? The lynx-point asked and don’t use any insults they reminded themself sharply

(oof sorry he went off somewhere else and unlike Spottedpaw he doesn't have magic)

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Saltyteardrops Spottedpaw has one more spot open if ya want them)

Wings
October 15th, 2020, 09:56 AM
[ OPEN ]
-Creekdash-

To think of it, Creekdash hadn’t been to a gathering in at least 2 moons. So, he was pretty happy to be here now. And was very excited about what he had planned for the clan in a couple days. He couldn’t wait! Though, he wasn’t just about to give out the surprise willy nilly, so he’d keep it a secret.
Switching thoughts as he padded onto the soft sand, he thought about ShadowClan’s new leader. Hopefully the gathering wouldn’t be a hell hole of spewing insults, or demands. Then again to think about it, when was a gathering ever like that? They usually were just a discussion to know about the other clans.
Eh, pushing his wandering thoughts aside, he found a good place to sit down, hopefully someone would come find him so he wouldn’t exactly have to go searching out awkwardly.

nykyrian
October 15th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Jack
I’ll take you up on that

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:18 AM
( Ok you wanna post a starter Saltyteardrops )

Lonely
October 15th, 2020, 10:23 AM
"Aw, I can be excited." Brightsplash wasn't going to let anyone spoil her mood. Rust
"Im just waring you, i've been there before, and even worse." Said Blizzardfang gesturing to his missing hind leg from that tree fall dring his assesment.

MrAJtheAJ
October 15th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Hawkfire glanced around, in search of somebody to talk too. He obviously hadn't talked to any cat from another Clan in a moon.
[OPEN]

nykyrian
October 15th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Jack
Brightpaw looked around seastones for an apprentice to approach. They were a little overwhelmed by the amount of cats. When one caught their eye, Brightpaw walked over. “Hi!” They said cheerfully, hoping the cat would acknowledge them

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:37 AM
She jumped a bit at the surprise "Oh!! Hello!!" she said
Saltyteardrops

nykyrian
October 15th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Jack
“Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you” They responded, with an apologetic look. “What’s your name?” Brightpaw asked curiously

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM
"It's fine!!" she said happily "I'm Spotpaw!! Who are you?" she asked
Saltyteardrops

The Room Service Guy
October 15th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Minnowpaw looked around cautiously.The gathering looked fun,but Minnowpaw's doubt about other cats held him back.

Cobra
October 15th, 2020, 01:00 PM
// implimm

Springcry watched the she-cat with a soft expression on his face. She was honestly sort of sweet...not in a like, crush way. Kinda like in a daughter way...but not. Maybe they could be friends. He had none...did she have any? The tom let out a quick sigh as he thought about his current life situation. No friends, no family, no mate...which he didn't even want. He was alright at hunting, amazing at swimming, fighting sucked. His life was kinda a mess...Springcry stared at the water. It was so beautiful and clear-rippling in gorgeous patterns. He desperately wanted to swim in it and dive right in. Desperately. He waded in a little bit, letting the ripples wash away his emotions. Right now, he was just here, in the moment-under the moon and half-in the sea. Springcry curled his back claws in, and felt the gritty sand on his pad. Things were so weird-pretty and awful and texture-y and different at the same time.

Springcry stopped standing and sat down, confusion lining his face. If you really thought about stuff-if Icestar was Lionstar's littermate, he would love her and there would be some big drama about 'oh, i'm forcing myself to tear you apart from me, i hate you but...i love you at the same time...' It was confusing.

"Yeah, hi," he answered solemnly back, as not to seem rude. "Plum...paw...? That's a nice name." He moved away from the water, electing to stop wading. "My name's Springcry. Some cats call me...Bounce, but whatever." He blushed, putting his head down awkwardly.

'Bounce.' How embarrassing.

nykyrian
October 15th, 2020, 01:56 PM
"It's fine!!" she said happily "I'm Spotpaw!! Who are you?" she asked
Saltyteardrops
(Sorry for taking so long to reply)
“Brightpaw” They replied, “It’s nice to meet you” The apprentice mewed, smiling

ciitrus--fruitz
October 15th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Mosspaw makes his place toward the edge of the clearing, buzzing with nerves. This would be his first gathering, and while he was originally excited at the prospect, now seeing this many cats in one place really does a number on his anxiety. He watches with wary eyes as the other cats mill about, greeting old friends, telling stories, and waiting for the rest of the clans to arrive.

[OPEN!]

plum
October 15th, 2020, 04:50 PM
The apprentice watches Springcry wade out into the ocean, feeling impassive to the idea of it washing him out by surprise. The tragedy surely wouldn't have any effect on her- She only knew his name as it stood. And his nickname, wherever it came from. Staring at the warrior, Plumpaw refrains from making any sort of comment or question as to why he was sitting in the water. Because, like, to each their own, right? It was something she was beginning to try and learn.
"Okay," the molly finally snickers, unable to contain the amusement she found in his odd behavior. "I mean, a warrior's name would be nicer. There's kind of a lot of 'paws, y'know. Nothing too jazzy about that." Plumpaw stops scrutinizing the tom and returns her attention mainly to the ocean beyond him, doing her best to ignore him in the grand scenery. The moonlight off the water was beautiful. Springcry sort of sullied that, but she wasn't going to whine unless it became annoying.
After a span of silence, though, the silvery she-cat says without looking at Springcry: "So, why 'Bounce'?"
[ Creepy Cobra ]

dionysus
October 15th, 2020, 04:54 PM
[ Arie ]
(Idk if u want them to hang so I’m just throwing this out there)

Assuming that he was assigned Stagpaw duty as usual, Rushingmoor paused just inside of Seastones to look around for the little pest (said with love). He couldn’t quite catch sight of the familiar pelt but figured his unspoken adopted son would make himself known soon enough- likely through bug related antics.

The striped warrior sauntered deeper into the clearing and took a seat toward the other edge, enjoying the sound of the breeze through the scrawny undergrowth and the crashing of the waves. He settled into a stretched out position to wait for either Stagpaw or the beginning of the speeches, whichever came first, and set his amber eyes on the lilac figure of Windclan’s leader.

She looked so regal atop that rock with the others and he wondered how anyone could bother looking at Lionstar when she sat beside him. It was strange- he’d never thought Twilightstar a spectacular beauty before he knew her but now it seemed he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Her lilac fur, those sharp, brilliant eyes. The way she flicked her tail when she found something funny but didn’t want to admit- even the way she rolled her eyes when he and Stag did something silly and she wanted to pretend she was annoyed. She and Stag were the only things tying him to the clan at this point.

dino.
October 15th, 2020, 04:56 PM
With a hefty sigh, Buckstar trudged crossed the sand and the stones and scrambled up onto the large rock, where Lionstar was already sitting. He was tired - it was evident on his face, in the drooping of his head and his tail - and all he wanted to do was sleep. But, of course, the Gathering just had to be tonight.

He sat down heavily next to the RiverClan leader and let his eyes drift shut for a brief moment. Frostbreeze, Lionwhisker, Swallowkit... they were all exhausting. Why couldn't they cut him a break for even a moment? He'd do anything for an obedient Swallowkit, or a useful Lionwhisker, or a non-existent Frostbreeze.

The brown and white tom opened his eyes and glanced over at Lionstar, then down at Sootflare. "Evening, you two."

[ BILL., wnder ]

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED ]

gs29513
October 15th, 2020, 05:04 PM
With a happy skip, Brightpaw was into the clearing, gazing around with interest. Maybe she could find the other Brightpaw again! It had been fun hanging out with her anyway! She hoped she was here! Her clan certainly was, the fishy scent hanging heavier than Thunderclan's lovely scent, or Windclan's grassy one. No Shadowclan yet, since there were only three leaders, and no pine smell. And no arguing. But she didn't dwell on those thoughts long. Pushing though the crowd, she searched for Brightpaw. The other one that was. ChillCat (Feel free to ignore this if you don't want to or she's already talking.)
-----------------
Fleetwind slid in silently, plopping down with some amount of derision in front of Seastones. He wasn't particularly excited for this, but oh well. Hopefully SOMETHING intresting would happen. Just not fighting. He was a bit of a prickly soul, but he didn't like fighting between clans. To messy. Verbal things were more his speed.
-------------
Fishfin made his way in, pausing only to mutter Hopefully this is your last as an apprentice. to Leopardpaw before making his way toward the edge of the crowd. Perhaps he could find someone nice to talk to. He wasn't overly excited about it, but if Shadowclan actually showed up THAT would be something to talk about. They'd missed the past couple, and he was beginning to wonder what happened to them really. They hadn't just.........disappeared.
(Fish and Fleet Open)

ChillCat
October 15th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Brightsplash turned around and saw the other Brightpaw! "Hi! I'm Brightsplash now." gs29513

Elementals
October 15th, 2020, 05:11 PM
~Silentpaw of RC~

The tabby furrowed his brows in worry as he went to go follow his leader who lead them to the gathering with the full moon shining brightly to lead the path down to the Seastones. It was never a surprise that Riverclan always were first to arrive at the place since they were the closest to the gathering area. Silentpaw wondered if he was going to be alone at the gathering again or actually have some interactions. He quivered at Lionstar's warning about the new Shadowclan leader being worse than Icestar.

(Open)

It wasn't Pineapple to be inactive. She was wondering why lately she felt this way. Was it because Sproutpaw and Seedcrush have left her? Seedcrush was probably having the time with the love of his life that would be a good mate for him with the concern that she was frail from their childhood bully who was jealous all those years leading one day for them to snap. It was a ling story but Pineapple wanted to see what was in for tonight.

(Open)

gs29513
October 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
WHAT? The other Brightpaw was a WARRIOR? They didn't match anymore? WHAT? Shaking her head vigorously to clear her brain, since it was doing the equivalent of leaving a computer at the bottom of a lake, and short circuiting, she made her way through the confusion. In a slightly shocked, ok, very shocked tone, she asked Really? Wow! That's surprising...I mean, um, good for you! she huffed, hastily trying to smooth over any damage she had done with the first statement. It made sense that she became a warrior SOMEDAY, just why........TODAY? It wasn't that surprising to the average cat, but lacking some brainpower left Brightpaw fairly confused as she beheld the newly promoted BrightSPLASH. ChillCat

Roseleader
October 15th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Rosepaw arrives at her second gathering. The large, blind 11 moon old river clan app searches for someone to talk to. (open for anyone!)

Roseleader
October 15th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Bearpelt arrives at the gathering. the large young windclan queen looks for someone to talk to. [open to anyone]

marshy
October 15th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Sparrowskip wandered in with the rest of Riverclan for the gathering. Talking to Softbear was nice last time... he wondered if he could find him again.. Romulus (feel free not to reply!)

Rani
October 15th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Crowpaw sauntered into the area, head held high. Sure he normally slouched like his spine was made of a willow branch but gatherings were a time to show your best side for the sake of your clan. Well best enough side, Crowpaw would not be fixing his messy and ruffled pelt for anyone. The skunk striped tom spared a quick thought if shadowclan would be there (specifically that apprentice and queen-not-queen he'd fought) before flicking off the thought with a huff. It didnt matter, what did matter was finding some poor unknowing fool to potentially scare the fur off of with his terrifying raspy voice.
Best paw forward and all that (and Crowpaws best paw was his snarkiest).

Mango
October 15th, 2020, 10:02 PM
eerie elysian

Frostbreeze padded into the gathering, she was going to be announced to the clans as the greatest medicine cat ever and everyone would scream and cheer, she saw Snailswirl the medicine cat from the gathering,” Hey, you...tom medicine cat of Windclan....Flailcurl or whatever. How are you?“ she asked genuinely trying to be friendly and socialize.

MrAJtheAJ
October 15th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Crowpaw sauntered into the area, head held high. Sure he normally slouched like his spine was made of a willow branch but gatherings were a time to show your best side for the sake of your clan. Well best enough side, Crowpaw would not be fixing his messy and ruffled pelt for anyone. The skunk striped tom spared a quick thought if shadowclan would be there (specifically that apprentice and queen-not-queen he'd fought) before flicking off the thought with a huff. It didnt matter, what did matter was finding some poor unknowing fool to potentially scare the fur off of with his terrifying raspy voice.
Best paw forward and all that (and Crowpaws best paw was his snarkiest).

[OPEN]

"Hi!" Hawkfire smelled something kinda weird, and it seemed to come from this apprentice. "You smell weird... why is that?" The young tabby's warrior ceremony was only a moon ago, and everybody could tell. He still sorta acted like an apprentice, only a bit more bigger and stronger, like an immature man-child. Either way, it was Hawkfire's 3rd Gathering, and he wanted to interact with somebody! So, who better to talk to than a cat with the weirdest smell his jaws had ever tasted?

PEPPERMINT~
October 15th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Nightpaw padded into the gathering and sat down annoyedly. He groomed himself for a bit, hoping not to attract any attention. (Open)

Wolfgirl8
October 15th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Forestpaw walked a little ways away from her clanmates looking for someone to talk to. Perhaps Nightfeather or Almondpaw? Or maybe someone new! That could be fun! So with what would be a short lasting burst of confident the russet furred apprentice trotted over to a random apprentice. "Why hello there! I'm Forestpaw!" She mewed brightly a smile on her face.
( Roseleader )

CupCakeChloe
October 16th, 2020, 02:28 AM
Well that's why I hate creepy monsters, right?
Ok? tell me below

Undertaker
October 16th, 2020, 02:32 AM
[I have been given permission to do this]
The ShadowClan leader shot glare after glare at the other three clans as she stalked into the gathering. Dawnstar didn't give one rat's ass about coming late, she came when she wanted to. There was a touch of curiosity at the sight of ThunderClan leader, yet it gave way to something more mischievous when her amber eyes found the WindClan leader.

It would be so easy to go up there and tear her apart, no one would expect it. Dawnstar fangs practical ached at the thought of snapping the lilac she-cat's neck, tearing into her flesh, and watching her blood drizzle down the stones and pool in the sand. For a second her insanity lit up like the night sky in her eyes, but faded too quickly to catch as she closed the distance between herself and the Seastones.

Guppystar and the new guy weren't even on Dawnstar's radar when she bunched up her muscles and pushed off the sand. It took some effort on her part to not completely collide into the other leader, she veered just slightly so she could land on the stones while at the same time knock her broad shoulder against the smaller molly.

With the amount of force Dawnstar put into it, it would be a surprise if Twilightstar didn't go flying, for good measure, the ShadowClan leader made sure to push the Windclanner all the way off the stone with a sharp twist, accidentally connecting a hind leg with the rabbit's chest as Dawnstar turned to face the front.

"Oops, my bad."
Moonraven

[SHADOWCLAN HAS ARRIVED]

BEAR.
October 16th, 2020, 02:45 AM
"Evening, darlings." Lionstar's voice was a rumbly purr toward the other two leaders as they arrived, not too far from each other. The lack of Coyotesmile immediately caught his attention, unfortunately, and he quirked his brow at the lilac feline. "Is that handsome deputy of yours not attending this Gathering?" There was no hiding his disappointment. He liked that guy! He was charming and sweet, and Lionstar wanted to smooch his jaw.

Of course, ShadowClan's arrival had to put a pin in all things fun and Lionstar wasn't surprised by the savagery this new leader showed. "Already making a worse impression than your mother did." His voice was light as he peered down at where Twinklestar had fallen, his expression thin. "Should have stayed home again if you can't even manage a jump without making a buffoon of yourself, Yawnstripes."

He wasn't terribly concerned about Twilightstar's well-being. A fall probably wouldn't kill her.. although he thought the same about Icestar not long ago. How strange, being the senior leader.[ Undertaker, Supernatural Slushie, Moonraven, wnder, Mumble ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 16th, 2020, 02:48 AM
[ Open ]

Russetpaw stalked into the crowd, ears flat against her head. Why had she come again? Her eyes were cold and untrusting, fur raised. So many cats ... This made the molly feel ... the opposite of safe. Talonstone and Darkpaw were the only ones she trusted but having to be among so many cats? Such a scary thought. She weaved carefully through the gathered clan cats, silent. She wanted to reach the side of the group. The edge where she would be alone.

Abyssopelagic
October 16th, 2020, 02:50 AM
Sapbeak strolled in with the rest of her clan, ignoring the pain still in her belly. It was much better now, even if she loathed to admit it was partially because of Frostbreeze.
It would be one thing to have her announced and the other Clan's not know how horrible she was, but likely she was gonna open her mouth as soon as Buckstar announced her and she was gonna give them away.
Hag.

Madelaine
October 16th, 2020, 03:06 AM
Ebonyfang padded to the gathering, finding his way over to the other medicine cats. This would be his first gathering as medicine cat apprentice and he wasn't going to screw this up. He glanced over at Frostbreeze who he could see talking to someone. Oh good a cat to keep her away from him. Ebonyfang settled down in the spot and looked round to find Irisflame. Hopefully she wasn't lagging behind.

[ Moon Lily; Rainquail; eerie elysian; Zesty Mango; ]

(None of yall have to respond just want you to know he's there.)

Arie
October 16th, 2020, 03:24 AM
-- [OPEN] --

Doetuft made her way once again through the sand that would lead her to the seastones and the gathering. She'd not planned on attending, finding the ground uncomfortable and the overall session annoying and more of a 'im better than you and I want to show it off' race than anything... but she had yet to be at a gathering as a warrior... having missed the first one from the raid, then the entire new leader situation and now, finally, two moons later she was there. Or here. Whatever filled their bucket. Ears flickering she steadily made her way and then sat down. Shadowclan was not guaranteed to be popular but it wasn't like she cared about being seen or recognized. She'd shed off the thunderclan long ago, and now... it was time to show the world she was a full Shadowclan warrior.... she'd become a warrior and sometimes it still hit her. She may have been one for long but... it was still a strange thing nonetheless.

-- bmkmb - if Frosty wanna come over, Ely replied further down to this --

Splashy
October 16th, 2020, 03:56 AM
+ +
Blackscar enters the clearing after his clanmates, a smile on his large, fluffy face. Looking over the clearing, he sat down, starting to groom over his fluffy fur.

+ OPEN TO ROLEPLAY +

+ +

Rainsplash padded into the clearing, his face flat as he padded into the clearing after his clanmates. He didn't seem interested in starting conversation, but had a silent longing to speak with one of the outside cats.

+ OPEN TO ROLEPLAY +

Middy
October 16th, 2020, 03:58 AM
~[Creekflow]~
Bearpelt arrives at the gathering. the large young windclan queen looks for someone to talk to. [open to anyone]
----------------------------
Creekflow waltzed right into the Gathering behind the rest of his clanmates, eyes restless as they scanned across the multitude of cats. He was searching for nobody in particular and was just trying to familiarize himself with all the new faces. He hadn't been to a Gathering for a few moons and it felt a little weird to return. He had gotten his first apprentice not too long ago and now had many more responsibilities to care for than he had previously. It was going to take some getting used to but he was capable of keeping himself in check.

Before the young warrior could go and settle down, he spotted an orange tabby she-cat not too far from him who seemed to be in search of a conversation or two. Without his consent, his paws began to take him to her. Might as well have a chat while he was here. He wasn't one to normally strike up a conversation but he had to push that nervousness aside. It'd be a waste if he came here just to sit by his lonesome and miss out on getting to know cats from other clans.

As he slowly approached, her scent was made clear to him. WindClan huh? Hopefully, he'd get to know more about that clan from this she-cat.

"Hey there. Saw ya looking to strike up a chat from over there. Decided to come and keep ya company for a while, if you don't mind of course. The name's Creekflow. I'm from RiverClan. You probably already knew that buuut..." he trailed of as he began to roll his head on his shoulders. Right after stopping, he offered the molly a sheepish smile before continuing, "Judging by your scent, you're WindClan right? Hope I get a name since I just told ya mine." The warrior's tone was playful at the end. His signature lazy smirk took residence on his face as he awaited a response.

ChillCat
October 16th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Scorchstrike limped into the clearing and took a seat near the outside, she pawed at the gauze covering her face. [OPEN]

vellichor
October 16th, 2020, 07:25 AM
-- [OPEN] --

Doetuft made her way once again through the sand that would lead her to the seastones and the gathering. She'd not planned on attending, finding the ground uncomfortable and the overall session annoying and more of a 'im better than you and I want to show it off' race than anything... but she had yet to be at a gathering as a warrior... having missed the first one from the raid, then the entire new leader situation and now, finally, two moons later she was there. Or here. Whatever filled their bucket. Ears flickering she steadily made her way and then sat down. Shadowclan was not guaranteed to be popular but it wasn't like she cared about being seen or recognized. She'd shed off the thunderclan long ago, and now... it was time to show the world she was a full Shadowclan warrior.... she'd become a warrior and sometimes it still hit her. She may have been one for long but... it was still a strange thing nonetheless.
Beanpaw
________

The siamese had been sitting on the warm sand, a little uncomfortable. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Gatherings, exactly, but... something about this one gave him a bad feeling. Maybe it was the fact that Lionstar had announced that ShadowClan was being led by someone new and someone bad? The young cat didn’t exactly like conflict. But that was exactly what happened on the big rocks when the big cat — he assumed the ShadowClan leader — jumped up and knocked the WindClan leader (Twilightstar, right?) off the rocks. He couldn’t help but gasp. That... that wasn’t supposed to happen, right? He padded up to a ShadowClan warrior, wanting to comment on what he’d witnessed. But... oh. She was blind, right? Yeah. So, instead, he introduced himself by clearing his throat. "Uh, hi. I’m Beanpaw," he introduced, adding a quick, nervous smile before remembering that she, in fact, couldn’t see it. "Uh, can I sit by you? If you don’t mind,"

Festive Neon
October 16th, 2020, 07:39 AM
Nightpaw padded into the gathering and sat down annoyedly. He groomed himself for a bit, hoping not to attract any attention. (Open)
Cloudpaw saw Nightpaw and bounced over to him then she said "Hi! I'm Cloudpaw what's your name?"

Lonely
October 16th, 2020, 07:59 AM
[ Open ]

Russetpaw stalked into the crowd, ears flat against her head. Why had she come again? Her eyes were cold and untrusting, fur raised. So many cats ... This made the molly feel ... the opposite of safe. Talonstone and Darkpaw were the only ones she trusted but having to be among so many cats? Such a scary thought. She weaved carefully through the gathered clan cats, silent. She wanted to reach the side of the group. The edge where she would be alone.
Rockstream saw a cat not much younger than him. "h-hi". He said Shyly. "I'm R-rockystream of S-shadowclan."

pidgeon
October 16th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Owlfeather followed her Clan in to the meeting place, eyes wide with shock as Dawnstar immediately made a bad name for herself. We're doomed, she thought darkly. She's going to get us all killed. But there was a reason the old lady had decided to brave the long journey with her stiff legs and aching head.

She wanted to see if Citrusflower was here. Had she joined another Clan? Or had she stayed as an outsider? Owlfeather had to know. She had to at least try to find her here.

The Ink Demon (idk where she's at now but I figured I'd mention you so you'd know Owl is looking for her)

JusticeRabbit
October 16th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Sparkpelt was exited her first gathering!! she follows her clan in then sits down.

open

Jessica1917
October 16th, 2020, 09:01 AM
{Dimtail of WC}
Dimtail padded towards the seastones, wondering whether Shadowclan would make their appearance. As he sat down, he sharply noticed out of the corner of his eye the new shadowclan leader... Dawnstar? Purposely bumped into Twilightstar. He stiffened visibly, his ears pricked. And then Dawnstar just pretended that nothing big happened???? He looked around. He hadn't noticed any of the Windclan medicine cats, he wondered if they would show up. Twilightstar was missing her support team.

ChillCat
October 16th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Scorchstrike shook her head in shame. They hadn't even been here 5 minutes and Dawnstar was already being a jerk. Gatherings were meant to be civil, weren't they?

Mothshade could tell Dawnstar was bad news. What would Lionstar say?

Brightsplash didn't really care about Dawnstar. She must have been made Shadowclan leader for a reason, right? Wouldn't Lionstar announce her name?

Cloverspring wasn't a fan of Dawnstar, but when she saw her knock into Twilightstar like that, her attitude changed from wary to outright dislike. No one treats my leader like that.

Caramel
October 16th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Sparrowpaw padded into the gathering space, this was his first ever gathering and he wasn't that excited. Though he was feeling pretty fine, I mean gatherings aren't that bad right? he thought, and then he glanced up at the Seastones and well....saw Twilightstar. The presence of the leader startled Sparrowpaw, he felt a sudden rush of hatred for the "evil" she-cat. Memories of the fire flashed through his head for a few seconds as he stared at Twilightstar. Then he snapped back to reality and padded off, he sat down on the corse beach sand and didn't say a word. If any of those horrible Windclan cats approach i'll claw their stupid smug faces off! he thought, snarling.

(OPEN)

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Cloudpaw saw Nightpaw and bounced over to him then she said "Hi! I'm Cloudpaw what's your name?"
"Nightpaw.." Nightpaw mewed, irritated. He kept his yellow eyes focused on grooming himself.

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Chickadeepaw hopped into the gathering with awe. "Woah.." There were so many cats there! (Open)

MrAJtheAJ
October 16th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Ghosttail strode into the Gathering, following his clan. As if he was going to interact with his Clanmates, they were so...boring. The short tailed bombay cat wanted to talk with somebody of another clan... but it wasn't like he wanted to, he didn't have a choice. It was either sit and listen to the so-called leaders talking, or talk to somebody. And he would choose the latter anytime.
[OPEN]

Wolfgirl8
October 16th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Marigoldpaw trotted into the gathering sending glares at all Windclan cats and a couple at some unlucky Riverclan and Thunderclan cats. Weaklings. So pathetic. This truce is so stupid. I’d much rather fight then sit near and listen to cats talk all night. As much as Marigoldpaw criticized the gathering she was actually quite excited to be here. It was her first time at a gathering. Probably should find someone to talk to. Sadly. Oooh maybe I can start an argument!
( OPEN )

Festive Neon
October 16th, 2020, 10:13 AM
"Nightpaw.." Nightpaw mewed, irritated. He kept his yellow eyes focused on grooming himself.
"Hi Nightpaw!What clan are you from?" this time a bit calmer because Cloudpaw did not want to annoy this cat.

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 10:29 AM
"Hi Nightpaw!What clan are you from?" this time a bit calmer because Cloudpaw did not want to annoy this cat.
"WindClan. And you?"

Mango
October 16th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Stempaw stood eyes wide, her eyes shimmering in pride as she watched Dawnstar shove Twilightstar off the stone. She felt so proud to be lead by such a strong and powerful leader like Dawnstar. It made her happy, but she had to play nice at the gathering of course.

Cobra
October 16th, 2020, 10:32 AM
// implimm

Springcry gave her a quick smile, letting the conversation stand still. It was fine with him, he liked tuning the chat to the other cats needs, making it go flying from one subject to another, slow and steady, focusing on one topic but lightning fast, or just a normal one. Springcry wasn't much a fan of conversations, but he tried to be comforting and make the other cat feel relaxed. He just enjoyed making cats happy, and being appreciated. Sometimes he didn't know what to say, but generally? Springcry was pretty good at talking, and making the other cat feel good.

"What?" he meowed indignantly back. He was beginning to like Plumpaw-she had a bit of fire about her. "It would, be," Springcry agreed. "There is a lot of 'paws, but they're all different-I'm sure no apprentice is like you." Praise, great. He wanted to blurt out; 'i didn't mean it like that!' Cause, he didn't. Springcry wasn't trying to get 'her on himself on her good side'. He let out another sigh(had he been counting?) as she diverted her attention from him and looked at the water. To be honest, it was really pretty...the ocean, he meant. Why, Springcry had been staring at it just a few moments ago. "Are you criticizing my nickname?" he teased gently. "'bounce', because my name is 'spring'. I have a feeling my parents-or whoever named me meant it like the creek...well, everyone has interpreted it like 'bouncing'. So. Not the best nickname, but it's grown on my. Plus, YOU don't have a cool nickname so...PLUME! You'll be Plume! That okay?"

Festive Neon
October 16th, 2020, 10:45 AM
"WindClan. And you?"
"Shadowclan" she said cheerfuly

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 12:57 PM
"Shadowclan" she said cheerfuly
"Oh. Of course.. Are you doing well, with your new leader and all?". ShadowClan and WindClan had a Rocky relationship to say the least, and Nightaw didn't want to upset the apprentice.

plum
October 16th, 2020, 01:05 PM
"No one else like me?"

Plumpaw's kitty brows shoot up in surprise and heavy bemusement at his statement, before she lets out a sharp laugh. "Yeah, you're damn right!" Playing along would be fine enough, this guy was harmless. And he was more correct than he was probably even aware of, the she-cat somewhat recently migrating from ThunderClan.
"Well, Bounce is pretty mousebrained if you ask me," she goes on to say with a shrug. "So I think I'll stick to plain ol' Springcry." She listens to him reinvent her name next, and her expression sours.
Staring at the tom rather unimpressed, the apprentice shakes her head. "Plume? For what? My fur is sleek! There is absolutely nothing plumey about me. You just suck at making up nicknames, don't you? Don't try to deny it. You suck at it." What starts as an intense scowl at Springcry soon turns into a snort, her dour expression fading into what it really was- Amusement.
"You're lucky the leaders haven't started to go on and on about how much they're so much better than each other yet, Springcry. You have the time to say all this silly stuff. Tell me, is it a full time occupation? Surely it doesn't pay much."
[ Creepy Cobra ]

ophelia
October 16th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Lynxpaw Daunting Drago0n

Darkfire was sitting at the edge of the clearing as usual, when an upset-looking cat headed towards him. Curious, he tilted his head and blinked. He stood up and approached at the same time as another cat. He hung back to let the apprentice go first, curious to see the older cat's reaction.

The Room Service Guy
October 16th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Minnowpaw looked up at the leaders he was already getting nervous.His paranoia was coming back again.What if The leaders had a fight?What would happen then?

Shade.
October 16th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Lizardfrost walked confidently among the cats and settled in. She'd heard about some ShadowClan affairs and was concerned on how it may affect RiverClan. She gently manouvered through the crowd with her muscular shoulders and settled in.

Lotusheat was a bit nervous around ShadowClan and decided to be smart and observant. She sat down, her impressive hight making her stand out as always.

{BOTH OPEN}

Festive Neon
October 16th, 2020, 01:42 PM
"Oh. Of course.. Are you doing well, with your new leader and all?". ShadowClan and WindClan had a Rocky relationship to say the least, and Nightaw didn't want to upset the apprentice.
"No to be honest I really din't like her at all"

Wolfgirl8
October 16th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Marigoldpaw was looking for someone to “talk” to just to pass the time. Hopefully this would all be over soon. The gold apprentice had very little if any interest in how the other clans were doing unless Windclan was dying. She grinned beaming with pride when she noticed Dawnstar shove Twilightstar. Serves that cat right! That’s what Twilightstar deserved for attacking Shadowclan those moons ago. Yes Marigoldpaw was still mad about that! Who wouldn’t me? I mean honestly she and Shrikepaw could have died due to the attack and they almost did! Well Shrikepaw Alonso’s died not the great Marigoldpaw!( that’s incorrect).

Spotting a random she cat Marigoldpaw trotted over wrinkling her nose in slight distaste as she realized it was a Riverclan cat. Well at least they weren’t in a Windclan. “Heyo!“ She mewed bored. Hopefully this cat would be interesting.
( Shadeleaf )

Inconsistency
October 16th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Coming from the dark tree's she sat down trying to catch Nightpaw's eye. It was a gathering it wasn't a crime to talk to other cats! She finally caught sight of Nightpaw. Staring at the wounds Cardinalpaw had given him she hesitantly padded up to him feeling guilty and embarrassed. She lowered her head and kept her voice low. I am so sorry. She said ashamed her eyes dropped to her paws. { Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Coming from the dark tree's she sat down trying to catch Nightpaw's eye. It was a gathering it wasn't a crime to talk to other cats! She finally caught sight of Nightpaw. Staring at the wounds Cardinalpaw had given him she hesitantly padded up to him feeling guilty and embarrassed. She lowered her head and kept her voice low. I am so sorry. She said ashamed her eyes dropped to her paws. { Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }
Nightpaw looked at Whitepaw, not really sure what to do. "It's not completely your fault." He mewed quietly, not looking her in the eyes in fear that the stupid Cardinalpaw would do something to him. "It's mostly your idiot friend." Of course, the slashes on Nightpaw's face still hurt, and would undoubtably scar, but he wanted to make Whitepaw feel better as she was clearly very upset. He looked her in the eyes for a brief moment, still wanting to avoid conflict with Cardinalpaw.

Shade.
October 16th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Marigoldpaw was looking for someone to “talk” to just to pass the time. Hopefully this would all be over soon. The gold apprentice had very little if any interest in how the other clans were doing unless Windclan was dying. She grinned beaming with pride when she noticed Dawnstar shove Twilightstar. Serves that cat right! That’s what Twilightstar deserved for attacking Shadowclan those moons ago. Yes Marigoldpaw was still mad about that! Who wouldn’t me? I mean honestly she and Shrikepaw could have died due to the attack and they almost did! Well Shrikepaw Alonso’s died not the great Marigoldpaw!( that’s incorrect).

Spotting a random she cat Marigoldpaw trotted over wrinkling her nose in slight distaste as she realized it was a Riverclan cat. Well at least they weren’t in a Windclan. “Heyo!“ She mewed bored. Hopefully this cat would be interesting.
( Shadeleaf )
The muscular tuxedo swung her head around to look at the newcomer. She looked bored and inquisitive. Lizardfrost wasn't really into social interactions but this cat might give her some insight on how the other clans were doing and she didn't want to embarrass RiverClan by being rude.
"Hello. I am Lizardfrost. What is your name?" she said calmly, her narrow green eyes looking at the cat curiously.

Cobra
October 16th, 2020, 02:18 PM
// implimm

"Well, I doubt there's anyone like me."

Springcry watched her expression get sharp and surprised. He let out a small half purr, half...gurgley snort thing. That prettyyyyy much described a big part of his life-and himself. Yay. "What?! I'm shocked!" He arched his back and flicked his tail with superiority. "I mean, I did know that I am amazing. Brilliant. Spectacular." He nudged her with enjoyment. This was fun.

"Well..." Springcry's cheerful expression dropped. "I supposed...maybe it is stupid. You could call me Spring!" He shook his head, pretend sadness in his eyes. "Imagination is the key to success, ya know."

Springcry sniffed haughtily. This was...funny. Weird. He liked her. Maybe they would be frenemies? Or something. "Yeah, but...Plum with an 'e' is 'plume'. What, you don't like? I love your new nickname." Hearing her say the next part, he wanted to laugh. "Fine, maybe I do! But you can't do better! Besides, you can't stop me from calling you Plume! I think it's pretty!"

"Oh, I know what they do, Plume. Trust me, it happens all the time-since before you were born. Wind and River gang up on Shadow, while Thunder watches. Believe me. It's happened forever. And true, Lionstar could hire me to get under your skin...how much am I being paid? Well, Plume, let's say...I'm in it for the fun."

Inconsistency
October 16th, 2020, 02:20 PM
She nodded slowly not feeling much of a mouse-tail better she looked around for Cardinalpaw and spotted nothing. D-don't worry Cardinalpaw cares about the code. So they care about the truce they can't hurt you right now. She murmured into his ear then pulled away trying to change the subject. I.. Am going to become a warrior soon! She said giving a sheepish smile. { Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 02:26 PM
She nodded slowly not feeling much of a mouse-tail better she looked around for Cardinalpaw and spotted nothing. D-don't worry Cardinalpaw cares about the code. So they care about the truce they can't hurt you right now. She murmured into his ear then pulled away trying to change the subject. I.. Am going to become a warrior soon! She said giving a sheepish smile. { Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }
Nightpaw wasn't sure how to feel about this news. He was glad to change the subject though. "Great! It'll be a while before I become a warrior." He smiled, but he felt a bit upset inside. He sort of wanted to become a warrior at the same time as Blackpaw, but since she had just become an apprentice it would be a while.

Pluto
October 16th, 2020, 02:30 PM
[ Open ]
Burningspark padded into the clearing with his clanmates, muscles rippling underneath his broad shoulders as he stalked in. He didn't know who would try and talk to him, and putting on a intimitdating face would probably help shoo away the annoying apprentices. He watched Dawnstar assert her dominance over Twilightstar without much interest, though he couldn't help but feel a spark of pleasure at how strong ShadowClan clearly was. Even without a deputy, Burningspark thought they could take on any clan. He sat down, somewhat close to the stones, and yawned, flicking his scarred, furless ear as he waited for the meeting to start.

Inconsistency
October 16th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Whitepaw nodded she could feel a tiny bit of disappointment stirring around him. I am only nine moons to! I didn't know you could become a warrior so young.. How old are you? She asked. { Daunting Drago0n. }

Pepperkins
October 16th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Rosewood

Rosewood padded into the gathering, slightly regretting the decision to come all this way until the chatting of the cats reminded her why she did. This was the one time that everyone wasn't at each other's throats. Sighing, she found a small area by the beach and sat, deciding to not engage with anyone at the moment so to not to have to move around. Stretching her legs as she adjusted to be comfortable, she glanced up at the leaders, frowning as she saw what she assumed to be Shadowclan's new leader jumping up to the seastones. She just looked mean in her opinion, who in all of Starclan gave her lives?

---

Windstrike

The calico warrior made his way down to the beach, signature smirk on his face as he made sure to trot over every tail that came in his path. Snickering to himself, he found a spot close enough to hear everything and glanced up to the Windclan leader being shoved off the rock. Wow, that's one way to start a gathering! Withholding a laugh, he looked around the area, taking note of where everyone was and to see reactions to the shove.

---

Amberflight
[OPEN]

Amberflight glanced around the gathering from her seated placement away from the crowd. It was entirely too much for her to even try and socialize openly, so she had decided to sit a ways off where she could be seen but not heard. "Simpletons, they should be paying attention, anything can happen at a gathering, like- Oh my starclan, that!" she mumbled to herself before letting out a gasp as Twilightstar fell. Looking up to see the cause, she finally noticed one, all the leaders had arrived, and two, there was one she didn't recognize up there. Was she laughing? Who laughs at that, the leader could be hurt! Glancing to Lionstar, her brow raised as she saw him casually chatting as if nothing happened. She didn't hear exactly what he was saying at that moment, but he sure didn't seem worried. Rolling her eyes, she sighed and went back to her incoherent mumbling, keeping one ear open as she awaited the announcements.

---

Honeypelt
[OPEN]

Honeypelt made her way into the gathering, glancing around as she found a spot to sit, not too far from the Seastones but not close enough to be all up in the front. She preferred to not be seen during the gathering, being called out in front of all four clans was not something she intended to do. At the same time, being in the middle of a bunch of chatting cats wasn't either. She flattened her ears with a small frown as she tried to block out the dozens of conversations happening at once. What was the point of bringing the whole clan if it was generally just a meeting between the leaders? Whatever, it wasn't her call, she only came to hear the announcements then they could go back home.

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Whitepaw nodded she could feel a tiny bit of disappointment stirring around him. I am only nine moons to! I didn't know you could become a warrior so young.. How old are you? She asked. { Daunting Drago0n. }
"Eight moons about. What do your think your warrior name will be?" Nightpaw asked Whitepaw. Whiteclaw? Maybe Whitecloud or Whitewing? Her fur was certainly soft.

Inconsistency
October 16th, 2020, 02:47 PM
She thought for a moment. Whitefur? No.. Whitefang? No! Whitecloud? No? Whitesong? Whitesplash? She thought for a moment longer before answering. Maybe.. Whiteshade it could be good or evil. Of course I'm not evil but just wait until you face my real meow! She said jokingly she heard she had a sharp tounge and they weren't wrong but it was nice to have that.. Reputation! { Daunting Drago0n. }

The Room Service Guy
October 16th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Minnowpaw
Minnowpaw tried to take his mind off of what just happened.He decided to look for some cats to chat with.[Open]
Hawkclaw
Hawkclaw stifled a laugh when he saw Twilightstar fall.It served her right for attacking Shadowclan. Today Hawkclaw didn't feel like feel like talking.Instead he was excited to see what the leaders would argue about today.

Ziera
October 16th, 2020, 02:59 PM
// Open

Sparkpaw | ShadowClan

Whoa. Sparkpaw had never been to a gathering. Last full moon should have been her first, but... well... Dawnstar hadn't taken them, so that was that. It made sense, maybe, because Highbranch was so fresh; ShadowClan couldn't present to the others without giving away how fractured they were.

The cream she-cat shoved those memories away, cause no. Tonight was supposed to be exciting. She'd never seen all the clans in once place before! Spark's bright, blue eyes scanned each unfamiliar face with growing interest. She was allowed to interact with anyone, right? Sparkpaw's usual fox-like grin curled her lips back just enough to tease as she eagerly made her way through the sand. The apprentice stopped near the front and took a seat.

// [ bmkmb - adding a mention here because I just read your VM! Feel free to have Talon meet Storm.]

Stormtalon | RiverClan

Stormtalon was quite interested in this gathering. So many things had changed. Fawnsqueak's resignation being one, good for him, Icestar's death, Beastspark's removal and a new cat's rise to power. Dawnstar. Storm was interested to the point of not caring if cats forced him to socialize; the exhausting and boorish small talk would be a small price to pay for the spectacle tonight. What would this new leader be like? Apparently... exactly how Lionstar described her. Storm quirked a brow when he observed Twilightstar's fall. Dawn must harbor little respect for StarClan's sacred gathering, it seemed.

A pang of curiosity filled the tabby tom. He had the strange rebel desire to find that shadowcat he met at the border some time ago. What did Blue-eyes think of the change in leadership? Perhaps Talonstone's warriorhood was to be announced. Questions formulated in Storm's mind, one after another, questions he'd like to ask the white-furred warrior [if once again he ignored all sense of caution.] But Stormtalon remained still. He waited quietly for the gathering to proceed, for the leaders to resolve themselves. It was better to observe.

Shade.
October 16th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Pepperkins

Lotusheart spotted a she-cat mumbling angrily to herself. The massive white cat usually didn't like it get involved with cats that seemed angry but curiousity and concern drove her to. She'd spotted what had happened and was quite upset and angry. She forced her fur to lay down and approached the cat.
"Uhh, hi. A-are you o-okay?" she asked shily. She was nervous around strangers.

Dovey
October 16th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Pepperkins
"Hi!" Volesnap came over to Amberflight. The she-cat looked over at the cat. "Mind if I sit there?" The elder nodded to a spot by Amberflight

nocturnal
October 16th, 2020, 03:27 PM
// Lionpaw of ThunderClan - Open to RiverClan or WindClan!

The golden apprentice whooped with glee as he raced past his clanmates and leader. He didn't care about the rules because there weren't any, not really. Nowhere was it marked that the leader had to approach first - it was only tradition. The abyssinian took in a deep breath of salty air, then looked around, ready to mingle with the crowd. He scented pine this time - the shadowcats were here. That was great! He could - his gaze was startled upwards as a strange, large she-cat pushed the leader of the windcats off their podium. Er... new leader? A rude one, in fact. The apprentice was a bit more cautious as he navigated the crowd, although his positivity was still glaringly obvious.

// Redtalon

This was not his first time gathering with so many cats of different clans, although it sure felt that way. Too many scents, to many pelts... an almost literal sea of cats, to put it metaphorically. The large tom lingered at the edge of the crowd for a moment before pushing himself closer to the middle. He was still in the outer ring where felines were mostly spread out, but he wouldn't stand out too much, now. Talonstone found his eyes drawn to the higher ground as his leader shoved the leader of wind onto the sand. What a way to begin his first Gathering as a warrior, the white-furred tomcat noted wryly. He did disprove of the action, if only because they didn't need more enemies than they already had.

Turning away from the stones in disinterest - the windrunner was sure to be fine; sand was soft, and it hadn't been that much of a fall - the frosty tom continued to search for an adequate seat. A familiar pelt stood out to him, and he approached the cat cautiously. With more caution than he had the first time, actually, which was strange. On this night, no blood was to be drawn, yet he was more wary.

He approached the riverdweller silently, making to stand beside the other cat. No greeting was spoken as he waited for the announcements to commence.

// Arie | eerie elysian

Sparrowpaw was bouncing, quite literally. Her steps had a hop to them as she padded alongside her clanmates, eyes wide as she took in all the sights and smells that the Gathering had to offer. The brown bicolor almost face-planted when the solid earth shifted into sand, and she slowed down just a bit to prevent any unintentional accidents.

This. was. so. exciting! As they approached the beach, the apprentice broke into run, only to slip as the sand collapsed beneath her, and she came tumbling down. The fall did nothing to smother her enthusiasm. Sparrowpaw giggled, grimaced, spat a bit of sand out of her maw, then stood and continued running.

There were so many cats! The feline pushed her way through the crowd, revelling at all the different pelts and personalites. She soon came across a grey-brown molly and some other cat who smelled like fish. Upon closer investigation, the first cat was covered in scars, and the apprentice blinked in confusion. What in the forest could've caused that?

"Did you get eaten by bees?" Sparrowpaw blurted in mild bemusement. Then, turning to the other apprentice, "Are you from RiverClan? You smell like fish."

duckie
October 16th, 2020, 03:45 PM
(Hope you’re okay with a little Kestrelsplash being yeeted in here)
“Hello Sootflare!” Kestrelsplash called as he padded into the area, “How are things going?” He dipped his head respectfully of course, that was only the right thing to do.

Sootflare

“Well enough.” He replied, flashing a smile and offering his own nod in return. In seems the other clans were filing in already and Sootflare briefly glanced up at the Seastones before turning back to the warrior. He could stay a moment longer. “How about you? Holding up alright?”

Elementals
October 16th, 2020, 03:52 PM
~Peacepaw of SHC~

Peacepaw went to follow the leader's lead where she came in like a strong leader making him nod his head in approval that it was correct to give Dawnstar a chance to show that the clan would be stronger than before though parts of him were still alert because anything could happen these days. The tom went over to his usual gathering spot to see if anyone was willing to interact with him being the lonely potato he was. Peacepaw decided to meditate to pass some time while waiting because it was better to open his mind before talking to a stranger. Maybe there would be some new things he would learn today with an open mind just as Mother promised him would happen if you could try to put yourself into other cat's pawsteps to understand what they truly meant when they spoke something. He hummed for a few moments barely audible to make sure that he wasn't disturbing any other cats who had conversation with one another. Even if nothing happens in this meeting, there was always another meeting each full moon to learn about life of other clans. The most confusing clan to him was either Riverclan or Thunderclan. Riverclan because his clan and their clan were rivals for a long time. Plus not to mention how they liked flimsy slippery fish that made him slightly want to shudder when they flopped around on land when watching them from a patrol. Thunderclan because they always seem to set on fire plus their name doesn't fit that well with the theme of force in nature. Probably Leafclan or Treeclan would make a good choice. Oh dear, all this thinking made him go biased again. Peacepaw cleared him mind while listening to the beautiful sounds of nature in the night with the shadows which were comforting to him.

(Open)

Foggybrook bounced along with the group while making sure not to contaminate the border markers which would earn some bickering from the other clans from what she learned from warriors. Cats for some reason don't welcome each other anymore like what happened in the first generations of cats from elder tales. It was quite a shame to be fairly honest. What to do in this gathering? She hadn't been hugging cats lately. The molly went up to the nearest cat.

"Hi hi hi! I'm Foggybrook!" she cheered to them while purring with happiness. She couldn't wait to hug them.

{ Supernatural Slushie }

Pepperkins
October 16th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Amberflight
[ Shadeleaf Star Wolf ]

Amberflight glanced away from the leaders to see another cat had approached. Her brow raised as she studied the cat for a moment. The she-cat looked rather nervous in her opinion, a little too nervous to be a warrior as she assumed she was. "I'm fine, although with how you look, you need to sit down and stop shaking like a leaf," she replied hesitantly, looking back to the leaders but silencing her ramblings since there was now company apparently. Her frown deepend as she heard the voice of another cat approaching as well. Was it so hard to get silence around here? "Sit wherever you wish, if I was your leader you wouldn't be here." She mostly mumbled it to herself, but it was true. What was the point of everyone coming anyways?

Shade.
October 16th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Pepperkins Star Wolf

Lotusheart blushed bright red. SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! It was awkward enough to talk to strangers, but when they actually acknowledged you're nervous, ugh, it was the worst. It meant everyone knew how awkward you are. She sat down quietly next to the she-cat. She seemed grumpy so Lotusheart decided to keep quiet. That poor elder had also gotten a bit of a sharp retort. Perhaps this cat was mean? The massive she-cat awkwardly settled in so as not to bump against anyone. She hated crowds. Too little space, too many cats...

Dovey
October 16th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Amberflight
[ Shadeleaf Star Wolf ]
Her frown deepend as she heard the voice of another cat approaching as well. Was it so hard to get silence around here? "Sit wherever you wish, if I was your leader you wouldn't be here." She mostly mumbled it to herself, but it was true. What was the point of everyone coming anyways?

"Young cats these days!" Volesnap snorted. The elder walked away. Looking for anther cat to share tounges with, she walked over to anther elder
[OPEN]

Dovey
October 16th, 2020, 04:21 PM
// Lionpaw of ThunderClan - Open to RiverClan or WindClan!

The golden apprentice whooped with glee as he raced past his clanmates and leader. He didn't care about the rules because there weren't any, not really. Nowhere was it marked that the leader had to approach first - it was only tradition. The abyssinian took in a deep breath of salty air, then looked around, ready to mingle with the crowd. He scented pine this time - the shadowcats were here. That was great! He could - his gaze was startled upwards as a strange, large she-cat pushed the leader of the windcats off their podium. Er... new leader? A rude one, in fact. The apprentice was a bit more cautious as he navigated the crowd, although his positivity was still glaringly obvious.

The windclan elder walked over "Hi there, young one!" Volesnap blinked kindly at him. "Mind if I sit there?" She nodded to a spot next to the apprentice.

Pepperkins
October 16th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Amberflight
[ Shadeleaf ]

She sighed in relief as the elder left. She never saw them as anything useful to the the clan anyways. Now if only she could get rid of this warrior who had actually sat down next to her. She didn't really care where the she sat, any other time it wouldn't bother her, but right now she wasn't in a chatty mood. Or any mood to be honest, this was just her natural demeanor. "You can go off and talk, I'm not your mother and you aren't a kit," she said, not taking her eyes off the Seastones as she wished silently the announcements would start already.

dino.
October 16th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Buckstar squeaked in terror as Dawnstripe burst onto the rock and tried to shove Twilightstar off, and scooted several inches closer to Lionstar. No, no, no way, no thank you, not sitting next to that cat. Dawnstripe practically towered over him, and she was violent, and she reeked of ShadowClan. Already she was making an awful first impression. Yeah, that was a no-go. He was not getting good vibes from this she-cat.

"Someone really needs to tone down the edge," he muttered under his breath, then cleared his throat awkwardly and glanced over at Dawnstripe. "So, uh... where's Icestar? And whatever happened to Beastspark?" He knew what had happened to Icestar, of course - that dream visit had been no joke - but as for Beastspark, he hadn't the faintest clue.

He jerked back as a fuzzy face appeared in the lower half of his vision and he bent over the edge of the rock to peer at it. "Uh, hi, Foggybrook [ Elementals ]. I'm Buckstar. Did you... need something?"

[ Undertaker, BILL. ]

Elementals
October 16th, 2020, 05:20 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

This cat was a cool looking cat! They looked almost like her Shrewpaw but had white on their fur as well. Wait, they were a leader? Wowowow! They were one cool looking leader. She could feel the swag energy travelling all over them making her purr because swag was barely a word existing in Shadowclan when everyone is trying to look tough. Shrewpaw was her fluffy boy who was probably the only fluffy boy inside out in the clan. Of course everyone needs a fluffy cat in their lives.

"Oi oi! I love hugs! What about you? Can I hug you?" she asked with her eyes glistening with hope. It would be quite a pleasure and accomplishment to have hug another leader and the first cat she ever met to have cool vibes from them.

{ Supernatural Slushie }

Willowfern
October 16th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Sootflare

“Well enough.” He replied, flashing a smile and offering his own nod in return. In seems the other clans were filing in already and Sootflare briefly glanced up at the Seastones before turning back to the warrior. He could stay a moment longer. “How about you? Holding up alright?”

“Glad you’re doing well!” It was so weird, talking to his clan’s deputy like this, he honestly never knew anything about a cat until he talked to them,”I’m alright too, Fawnsqueak’s resignation was a surprise though.”

nocturnal
October 16th, 2020, 06:48 PM
The windclan elder walked over "Hi there, young one!" Volesnap blinked kindly at him. "Mind if I sit there?" She nodded to a spot next to the apprentice.

The apprentice turned at the molly's words. She smelled of rabbits - undoubtedly a windrunner. "Hm? Sure," Lionpaw meowed, shifting over to allow more room for the older feline. He looked away for a moment, distracted by some commotion - not the one involving the leaders. Something else. Mentally chiding himself for his lack of manners, the abyssinian turned back to the brown and white she-cat. "How are you doing tonight?" he asked amicably. "I'm Lionpaw." It sounded similar to an afterthought.

Moonraven
October 16th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Why? One second she was listening to Lionstar, and the next, she was getting tossed off the stone. Like really? Twilightstar hadn't even bothered unsheathing her claws, the WindClan leader kind of just fell off, flailing a little with the kick to the chest. There was no grace nor style, her bottom, chest, and back hurt as she failed to land on her feet. She climbed to her paws, shaking the sand out of her pelt, disregarding the pain, the molly leaps back up and scowls at the hulking she-cat on the stone.
Scary looking brute, or least in appearance, the childish antics of shoving her off the stone made Twilightstar feel like she was dealing with a kit. She faintly noticed that Buckstar had inched himself all the over to Lionstar, leaving her stuck sitting next to this Dankstar. Thank, Bucky, thanks. Just throw me to the wolves, why don't you.
"Perhaps lay off the extra frogs that thing could seriously hurt someone." Twilightstar muttered, faintly pointing to Dankstar's fatass before turning over her shoulder to give her flank some licks. She tasted blood but couldn't find where she could do a better inspection later. As irritated as she was, Twilightstar decided to play this cool and calm, she found that it tick bullies off when you didn't pay them any attention.
"Can we start soon?" Her green eyes glanced over to both Buckstar and Lionstar, "I faintly fear for my life with Lardass swinging such a weapon around." Her tone was dry and sarcastic and ended in a long sigh. She shot a peek in the Dankstar's direction, although was expecting Lionstar to open as always. They all had these questions which can easily get answered with the announcements.
BILL. Undertaker Supernatural Slushie

Moonraven
October 16th, 2020, 07:04 PM
As Wolfpaw looked around for cats to talk to he spotted the lonely she-cat pacing the beach, he let out a little gasp before marching towards the Windclan cat, How dare a cat be lonely at a gathering? Are they sad? Why are they sad? They need someone to cheer them up! these types of thoughts ran through his head as he walked on the sand towards the lonely she-cat.
"Hey! You're from Windclan right? Why are you alone? Did something happen? What's your name? I'm Wolfpaw by the way!" The fluffy tom said, sitting down next to the cat.

The chimera had been playing with water, near the shoreline, walking up when the tide pulled out and jumping away when it came back in. Just little dull things to entertain herself. Her mismatched eyes drift over to the young tom cat as he came over. Deadpool barely had any time to avoid getting her paws, she had scurried away from the tide with the distraction.
Sitting down, she began grooming her wet paws while listening to this Wolfpaw ask question after question, did he find it hard to breathe? The she-cat chuckled softly before looking up and responding to him.
"Salutations." Her greeting lacks the usual joy in it but was nice in tone. "WindClan mine clan." Deadpool paused, trying to recall each question he asked in order.
"Lone mes is cause mes no see Shadow Friends. No bad happenings. Deadpool me." The black and ginger chimera nodded her head to herself like she had done something good.
"Wolfpaw ThunderClan?" The warrior was simply guessing, she swore she got salt water up her nose or maybe sand?

Roseleader
October 16th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Bearpelt sees Creekflow walking up to her and says hi, I,m Bearpelt. Middy

Shade.
October 16th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Pepperkins

Lotusheart lifted an eyebrow at the harsh remark. Ah yes, a bully. She knew how to deal with those, now. She wasn't a kit anymore.
"Geez, OK. Ya could've just said you didn't want anyone around you." she mewed sarcastically "Maybe your leader should've left you in camp..." was the quiet comment before she furthered herself away, choosing a new position, her head once again standing out high with her big yellow eyes. This cat had kinda ruined her mood now, but she decided to just sit quietly and wait.

Roseleader
October 16th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Rosepaw says hi I,m Rosepaw. Katniss

Silverfur & Co
October 16th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Snowpaw pads in with riverclann looks around getting giddy as it was her first gathering the white n black apprentice went and sat some where. (Open to any)

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Snowpaw pads in with riverclann looks around getting giddy as it was her first gathering the white n black apprentice went and sat some where. (Open to any)
"Hi there!" Chickadeepaw hopped over, excited to meet a cat outside of ShadowClan

Elementals
October 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~
(Eee, cloning time)

The molly saw the Windclan leader flail. She wadded over in hopes of receiving a hug from Twilightstar. If she didn't get it then oh well then. Hopefully she could try to fulfill her dream this month of hugging all the high rankers in the clans. Lionstar and Dawnstar would be hard but she has hugged Icestar before and her brother wanted Icestar gone. Maybe somethings just needed a pinch of faith then volia! Her hugging every Shadowclan cat was coming okayish but still a lot of cats to go. She wasn't giving up though. Foggybrook isn't the one to give up in hard situations.

"Hii! You want a hug?" the molly pipped up casually to the Windclan leader with some hop glimmering in her eyes. Foggybrook waited to see if she would be rejected or not.

{ Moonraven }

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 08:32 PM
She thought for a moment. Whitefur? No.. Whitefang? No! Whitecloud? No? Whitesong? Whitesplash? She thought for a moment longer before answering. Maybe.. Whiteshade it could be good or evil. Of course I'm not evil but just wait until you face my real meow! She said jokingly she heard she had a sharp tounge and they weren't wrong but it was nice to have that.. Reputation! { Daunting Drago0n. }
Nightpaw snorted. "You could also go the opposite direction and be Whitepuff. That would be hilarious." He mewed, beginning to enjoy himself

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Lynxpaw Daunting Drago0n

Darkfire was sitting at the edge of the clearing as usual, when an upset-looking cat headed towards him. Curious, he tilted his head and blinked. He stood up and approached at the same time as another cat. He hung back to let the apprentice go first, curious to see the older cat's reaction.

The apprentice's ears were flattened against her russet head, moving quickly through the crowd. She stopped when a tom stood up, eyes narrowed to slits. "Russetpaw" the ShadowClan apprentice introduced herself, a curt nod in greetings.

Silverfur & Co
October 16th, 2020, 09:09 PM
"Hi there!" Chickadeepaw hopped over, excited to meet a cat outside of ShadowClan

Snowpaw looked as this cat approached her and she smiled" hello"

Caramel
October 16th, 2020, 09:16 PM
The chimera had been playing with water, near the shoreline, walking up when the tide pulled out and jumping away when it came back in. Just little dull things to entertain herself. Her mismatched eyes drift over to the young tom cat as he came over. Deadpool barely had any time to avoid getting her paws, she had scurried away from the tide with the distraction.
Sitting down, she began grooming her wet paws while listening to this Wolfpaw ask question after question, did he find it hard to breathe? The she-cat chuckled softly before looking up and responding to him.
"Salutations." Her greeting lacks the usual joy in it but was nice in tone. "WindClan mine clan." Deadpool paused, trying to recall each question he asked in order.
"Lone mes is cause mes no see Shadow Friends. No bad happenings. Deadpool me." The black and ginger chimera nodded her head to herself like she had done something good.
"Wolfpaw ThunderClan?" The warrior was simply guessing, she swore she got salt water up her nose or maybe sand?

Wolfpaw tilted his head trying to understand before figuring out what Deadpool was saying.
"Oh! Ah that's too bad i guess, they'll come soon though! And nice to meet you, and i'm from Riverclan." The fluffy tom said, "What's it like in Windclan?"
Wolfpaw had never visited their odd territory but he heard they ate rabbits i guess, oh and they run.

ophelia
October 16th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Lynxpaw

Darkfire nodded to the apprentice. He was still uncomfortable treating apprentices as inferiors, as he was a pretty young warrior. He sat down, keeping his distance in case the she-cat didn't want him close. "Darkfire," he responded in kind." He blinked up at the commotion on the stones. He respected Twilight for remaining composed. "How are things with your clan?" He asked amiably.

Cobra
October 16th, 2020, 09:33 PM
// Open - bmkmb if you want to have frosty meet

Whiteclaw slapped his tail on the ground, his green eyes scanning the leaders. It had been rather nice till Miss Icestar's Kid decided to push Twilightstar off the rock. It was a beautiful night, actually. The moon was high already, and it was gorgeous and clear. Unfortunately, there might be blood lining this perfect evening. He swallowed, nervously. Who knew what Ice Kid could do to Buckstar? He watched his leader, ready to jump in and save him-possibly. The grey tom walked a little bit closer, almost colliding with some cat that was smelling of ShadowClan.

No. Did he have to deal with some Fan Of Dawn Brute™️.

"Hello," Whiteclaw meowed curtly. "I'm Whiteclaw, who are you?" Making it clear that he did not want anything to do with the cat. Annoying little ShadowClan idiot, probably some new warrior who wanted to show off by injuring all the WindClan warriors to 'protect his clan'. I bet Ice Kid will tell everyone she got some sign from StarClan-Icestar, and brag the heck out of it. Whiteclaw hissed at the tom, eyes rolling angrily. Wait. White...looking...interestingly like him in a way...was this Lionpaws 'Frosty'?

Great, probably weird as his apprentice.

panchiko
October 16th, 2020, 09:41 PM
sleepy. that’s what dayheart was. the calico was pretty sleepy. he was making do with what energy he had, though, so he sat a bit off to the back, letting his paws take a rest as he found a nice, comfy place for him to lay down and still be able to pay attention to whatever announcements were going to happen. the second he laid down, though, his inability to stay comfortable in one position caused him to try sitting upright, then laying on his side, then sitting with his tail wrapped around his paws, then standing up. by the time he was done, his exhaustion was certainly and unfortunately gone, so he sat in the position he’d found most comfortable and waited for something to happen.
// open for any interactions.

Wolfgirl8
October 16th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Liardfrost...ey? Well interesting name. "I'm Marigoldpaw," Marigoldpaw mewed barely restraining herself from flicking her tail boredly. Just be patient like Shrikepaw says. Eventually if you're patient enough and smart you can find out info. Maybe Lizardfrost had some good info about what was going on. "So how're-how's Riverclan do'in? " She asked as casually as she could.
( Shadeleaf )

PEPPERMINT~
October 16th, 2020, 10:08 PM
"No to be honest I really din't like her at all"
Nightpaw stared at the other apprentice, curious and a bit concerned. "You don't like your leader?"

Wolfgirl8
October 16th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Forestpaw smiles again. Rosepaw. A beautiful name. "What a pretty name Rosepaw!" The russet furred she cat exclaims. Two green eyes gleam with excitement wondering where this conversation would head. Maybe she could make a friend! Suddenly Forestpaw realized Twilightstar had fallen and let out a gasp of woory quickly followed by a sigh. Windclan's leader seemed fine luckily and...Shadowclan's leader seemed...terrifying. She didn't blame Buckstar, her leader, for moving away honestly who wouldn't? Shadowclan seemed so mean and terrifying. Wait-Back to Rosepaw! I don't want to seem rude! "So Rosepaw how's your clan been doing?" Forestpaw asked sniffing the air in an attempt to find out what clan Rosepaw was in. With all the other cats here it was quite a challenge.
( Roseleader )

Roseleader
October 16th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Rosepaw says Riverclan,s been doing fine and we have a few new apprentices and warriors. Katniss

vellichor
October 17th, 2020, 12:03 AM
sleepy. that’s what dayheart was. the calico was pretty sleepy. he was making do with what energy he had, though, so he sat a bit off to the back, letting his paws take a rest as he found a nice, comfy place for him to lay down and still be able to pay attention to whatever announcements were going to happen. the second he laid down, though, his inability to stay comfortable in one position caused him to try sitting upright, then laying on his side, then sitting with his tail wrapped around his paws, then standing up. by the time he was done, his exhaustion was certainly and unfortunately gone, so he sat in the position he’d found most comfortable and waited for something to happen.
// open for any interactions.
Marigoldfire
_______

The tortoiseshell she-cat trailed in behind her Clanmates, bright green eyes sparkling. This was bound to be an exciting night, no doubt. She would socialize! Maybe make a friend! Admire the stars! Maybe doze off to the waves lapping on the shore! Or maybe she would catch the last few fireflies of the season! If she could find any... Endless possibilities! A young calico warrior caught her eye, and she trotted over to him. The smell of RiverClan washed over her. Hmm, fish. They didn’t exactly smell great, but she wondered what they tasted like... "Hey! My name’s Marigoldfire. What’s yours?"

vellichor
October 17th, 2020, 12:11 AM
eerie elysian

Frostbreeze padded into the gathering, she was going to be announced to the clans as the greatest medicine cat ever and everyone would scream and cheer, she saw Snailswirl the medicine cat from the gathering,” Hey, you...tom medicine cat of Windclan....Flailcurl or whatever. How are you?“ she asked genuinely trying to be friendly and socialize.
Snailswirl
________

It had only been a short while since the StarCave meeting, and yet, Snail still found themself trying to find Coldamber. Green eyes scanned the crowd as ThunderClan arrived, looking for a familiar gray pelt. That was, until... oh. It was Frost... Frosty. Frostyattitude. Right. Their ears flattened as Frostbutt not only got their gender wrong, but their name as well. The gender thing they understood, but the name?? Snailswirl was literally a medicine cat (apprentice) after all! "Uh, my name’s Snailswirl. Just a little bit off. And I’m non-binary, actually, I use they and them. I know it’s a little weird to get used to, but I appreciate the effort." Thoigh they had their doubts about how much effort Frosty was going to put into not misgendering them, they went on. "I’m doing... uh, I’m tired. Yeah, that’s about it. I’m tired. ...you?"

Shade.
October 17th, 2020, 03:35 AM
Liardfrost...ey? Well interesting name. "I'm Marigoldpaw," Marigoldpaw mewed barely restraining herself from flicking her tail boredly. Just be patient like Shrikepaw says. Eventually if you're patient enough and smart you can find out info. Maybe Lizardfrost had some good info about what was going on. "So how're-how's Riverclan do'in? " She asked as casually as she could.
( Shadeleaf )

Lizardfrost stared back at Marigoldpaw. Something about her made her fur stand on ends. She was very suspicious. The muscular tuxedo wasn't that good at reading people's personality as she mostly spent her time training and only paid attention to others when in battle.
"Oh, RiverClan is doing great. Everyone seems to be OK so far." she mewed. Despite the bold words her reply was calm as usual. She tilted her neck, tired from training, as the veterbras and muscles made a satisfying pop noise.
"Anyway, which clan are you from, Marigoldpaw? How is it there?" she asked in her typical calm and slightly icy tone. Hopefully she wouldn't question why she hadn't guessed th scent.

Middy
October 17th, 2020, 04:00 AM
~[Creekflow]~
Bearpelt sees Creekflow walking up to her and says hi, I,m Bearpelt. Middy
"Nice to meet ya then, Bearpelt. How's your clan doing? Mine's doing like usual, pretty good. I got an apprentice recently and it's turning out to be quite the experience. You had any apprentices to train? If so, can you give me any advice on how to really teach 'em efficiently? I know I'm capable but it never hurts to get some outside knowledge." Creekflow replied as he settled down next to the WindClanner. He was being as polite as he could be. Good impressions are something that he strived for. It helps that he's rather easygoing. He decently safe from being able to scare anyone off. That doesn't mean that he's exempt from doing it. He's just going to have to tread carefully around others he's really not familiar with.

The tom took a few moments to look up at where the leaders were stationed as he awaited the she-cat's response. Oh great. There was the new leader of ShadowClan, Dawnstripe. From the looks of it, she hadn't made the best first impression with the rest of the leaders. She was quite intimidating looking. Eesh. Hopefully this Gathering wouldn't turn sour. The warrior clicked his tongue in worry. Only StarClan could keep this Gathering smoothly.

plum
October 17th, 2020, 05:29 AM
The silver she-cat snorts again and nods dismissively. "Yeah, if that's really true then it would explain a few things." Plumpaw, being an apprentice at an age beyond most other apprentices and still only a beginner, and Springcry being... Springcry- Neither of them appeared to be very imaginative!
This is yet again confirmed when he gives his lousy attempt of defending the name. Her eyes roll heavily. "Whatever you say," she drones. However, at the compliment thrown on at the very end of his charade, the molly seems to sober up for a moment or two. Her gaze meets his and her brows knit together. She didn't seem too pleased, but the expression wasn't exactly one of frustration either. She stares at Springcry for an indiscernable amount of time withiut blinking before her eyes snap away. "Pretty does suit me," Plumpaw meows abruptly.
Why was he going out of his way to talk to her, she suddenly began to wonder. There are plenty of other cats to mingle with here now, so why her?
"Gatherings are boring. I only come along because it's a different way to pass the time. It looks like everyone is here, though. Can't wait for them to start complaining about one another."
[ Creepy Cobra ]

Arie
October 17th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Beanpaw
________

The siamese had been sitting on the warm sand, a little uncomfortable. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Gatherings, exactly, but... something about this one gave him a bad feeling. Maybe it was the fact that Lionstar had announced that ShadowClan was being led by someone new and someone bad? The young cat didn’t exactly like conflict. But that was exactly what happened on the big rocks when the big cat — he assumed the ShadowClan leader — jumped up and knocked the WindClan leader (Twilightstar, right?) off the rocks. He couldn’t help but gasp. That... that wasn’t supposed to happen, right? He padded up to a ShadowClan warrior, wanting to comment on what he’d witnessed. But... oh. She was blind, right? Yeah. So, instead, he introduced himself by clearing his throat. "Uh, hi. I’m Beanpaw," he introduced, adding a quick, nervous smile before remembering that she, in fact, couldn’t see it. "Uh, can I sit by you? If you don’t mind,"

Sparrowpaw was bouncing, quite literally. Her steps had a hop to them as she padded alongside her clanmates, eyes wide as she took in all the sights and smells that the Gathering had to offer. The brown bicolor almost face-planted when the solid earth shifted into sand, and she slowed down just a bit to prevent any unintentional accidents.

This. was. so. exciting! As they approached the beach, the apprentice broke into run, only to slip as the sand collapsed beneath her, and she came tumbling down. The fall did nothing to smother her enthusiasm. Sparrowpaw giggled, grimaced, spat a bit of sand out of her maw, then stood and continued running.

There were so many cats! The feline pushed her way through the crowd, revelling at all the different pelts and personalites. She soon came across a grey-brown molly and some other cat who smelled like fish. Upon closer investigation, the first cat was covered in scars, and the apprentice blinked in confusion. What in the forest could've caused that?

"Did you get eaten by bees?" Sparrowpaw blurted in mild bemusement. Then, turning to the other apprentice, "Are you from RiverClan? You smell like fish."

This... was eventful. Not really, but everything new could be considered eventful for the molly who preferred to KNOW what was going to happen before it happened. But as the cat approached her she couldn't help but lift her head, an eye arching somewhat in surprise. Despite her irritation when it came to being approached it seemed to be something that always happened at gatherings... and well, she would just have to put up with it and do her best to manage everything. As he introduced himself, she swept the space by her clan with her tail and nodded, responding curtly, "I am... Doetuft." But her next words were swiftly interrupted by the apperance or well rather approach by another cat, Windclan by the scent and by the voice and quick tip-tap of the step she presumed it was an apprentice... because only those would tip so fast on their feet and not get sore paws. And then the comment, if what. "What?" was her only response, eyes blinking fast in shock. Doetuft had not been prepared for that question. Eaten... by bees? What was she meaning with that? Turning to the cat who'd introduced himself as Beanpaw - she seeming to be the only warrior in the mix, had she gotten the apprentice curse from Frosty? - and questioned, "Have... I been... eaten by bees... or do you... know what she... meant?" It was confusing but then so was everything. "I... don't think... I've been eaten... by bees, no."

Rani
October 17th, 2020, 07:33 AM
Adderfang came in late. Call it paranoia but after the last gathering the warrior wasn't taking any chances with shadowclans security and was doing her best to try and make sure the clan would not be hindered tonight. So she'd lagged behind, staying dead last and throughly investigating the path to make sure no one was lying in wait to ambush the group from behind or trying to backtrack the clan to their new (and for know unknown) camp. Sure she was planning to socialise, hopefully with a thunderclan cat, but make no mistake all her focus was on shadowclan. The large warrior sat down way in the back so she could watch the entire group and waited.

[OPEN]

Rani
October 17th, 2020, 08:03 AM
"Hi!" Hawkfire smelled something kinda weird, and it seemed to come from this apprentice. "You smell weird... why is that?" The young tabby's warrior ceremony was only a moon ago, and everybody could tell. He still sorta acted like an apprentice, only a bit more bigger and stronger, like an immature man-child. Either way, it was Hawkfire's 3rd Gathering, and he wanted to interact with somebody! So, who better to talk to than a cat with the weirdest smell his jaws had ever tasted?

....Was that in insult? Was this... apprentice? (probably right?) talking about his windclan scent or his own natural smell? Crowpaw gave a subtle sniff of his own pelt and deemed nope he smelled normal this cat must just be weird. Well that mean't he was free game to prod then right (thats how it worked with Stagpaw normally). So the sunk striped tom, softening his posture and expression to appear harmless took in a deep breath, and... Spoke in the most horrific awful voice he was capable of doing and not quietly either.

It was certainly a voice to boot, with the throat infection when he was a kit it was always raspy, creaky, and broken, having never really recovered from the strain. The situation didn't get any better when he grew, as his voice deepened it turned the croak sinister and startling something his clan was used to but not others. While he could soften it turning it almost roguish and faintly charming he was intentionally making it sound worse now. All to deliver the line "I smell weird because Im a ghost. And now that you can see you are cursed!"

Crowpaw let the statement hang in the air expression having turned into a fanged grin waiting for a response from the other cat before bursting into rancorous laughter, very much sounding like his namesake. The apprentice wheezed as he cackled, no matter how the other tom reacted to him it was a funny joke and he was going to enjoy it.

Peril
October 17th, 2020, 09:50 AM
l Fallenpaw l
The young molly looked around for someone to sit with or talk to from another Clan
l Brakenpaw l
The new ShadowClan she-cat kept a skeptical eye at all the gathered cats.
{OPEN}
l Daisypaw l
To Daisypaw, it felt good to be back in ThunderClan. She looked around happily at all the gathered cats.
{OPEN}

JusticeRabbit
October 17th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Sparkpelt walked over to Fallenpaw and said Hi what's your name? Peril

Peril
October 17th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Sparkpelt walked over to Fallenpaw and said Hi what's your name? Peril
l Fallenpaw l
The apprentice turned and saw Sparkpelt "Oh, hello! I'm Fallenpaw, from RiverClan. What's your name?"

dionysus
October 17th, 2020, 10:40 AM
[ Moonraven ]
(Mushy to the rescue)

Rushingmoor’s fur bristled as he witnessed the assault of Twilightstar. He reached his paws in a flash and was marching toward the rock before he even knew what his paws were doing. The striped warrior was honestly considering leaping up onto that big old rock and tearing Dawnstar’s pelt to shreds and the rage wasn’t allowing any clear thoughts through. There was a good chance he might just do it if rational thought didn’t come through soon.

The least he could do was growl at the Shadowclan deputy to keep a handle on their nutjob of a leader but there didn’t appear to be one present. He recognized Sootflare and there was a cat nearby whom he didn’t quite recognize but who smelled of Thunderclan. The shadowy dirtbag’s deputy was missing, as was his clan’s.

That meant there was nowhere to go but the top and Rushingmoor didn’t even mind getting thrown out of the clans or even dying if it meant he could take that obscene menace of a cat with him.

Roseleader
October 17th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Bearpelt says windclan,s doing pretty well. I never had a apprentice yet. Middy

Wolfgirl8
October 17th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Marigoldpaw narrowed her eyes. Guess she hadn’t done w good job of being sly and casual. Of course both those things usually required smarts and Marigoldpaw was lacking a little in that department. So Riverclan was doing great. Yay. Unless they were dying or extremely weak Marigoldpaw didn’t care. Oh and she’d only care because that meant a possible fight or the possibility to steal there territory! Ha! See this! Marigoldpaw was thinking ahead! Take that everyone who though she was dum as a rock! (She wasn’t thaaaaaaat dum). The golden furred allowed a small grin to take place on her face before she’d answer the question. “I’m from Shadowclan and things are going great there,“ She replied in an almost boastful tone.
( Shadeleaf )

MrAJtheAJ
October 17th, 2020, 11:22 AM
....Was that in insult? Was this... apprentice? (probably right?) talking about his windclan scent or his own natural smell? Crowpaw gave a subtle sniff of his own pelt and deemed nope he smelled normal this cat must just be weird. Well that mean't he was free game to prod then right (thats how it worked with Stagpaw normally). So the sunk striped tom, softening his posture and expression to appear harmless took in a deep breath, and... Spoke in the most horrific awful voice he was capable of doing and not quietly either.

It was certainly a voice to boot, with the throat infection when he was a kit it was always raspy, creaky, and broken, having never really recovered from the strain. The situation didn't get any better when he grew, as his voice deepened it turned the croak sinister and startling something his clan was used to but not others. While he could soften it turning it almost roguish and faintly charming he was intentionally making it sound worse now. All to deliver the line "I smell weird because Im a ghost. And now that you can see you are cursed!"

Crowpaw let the statement hang in the air expression having turned into a fanged grin waiting for a response from the other cat before bursting into rancorous laughter, very much sounding like his namesake. The apprentice wheezed as he cackled, no matter how the other tom reacted to him it was a funny joke and he was going to enjoy it.

Hawkfire turned his head slightly. "You're not a ghost, or I wouldn't be talking to you." He was a little shocked by his voice and let out a tiny screech after hearing this, but was only a little dazed. He could tell the other cat had a throat infection and told him so. "Would you like the play?" The warrior/apprentice chuckled and began bouncing around him as he laughed. Again, he turned his head in a curious way. Why is he laughing?

Either way, Hawkfire wanted to have fun, so he pawed at Crowpaw's muzzle and began bouncing again. But before he could say anything, he tumbled over into him. "Let's play!" He pawed at the apprentice's muzzle again and jumped over him. The white tom rolled over and awaited the other cat's response.

Mango
October 17th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Snailswirl
________

It had only been a short while since the StarCave meeting, and yet, Snail still found themself trying to find Coldamber. Green eyes scanned the crowd as ThunderClan arrived, looking for a familiar gray pelt. That was, until... oh. It was Frost... Frosty. Frostyattitude. Right. Their ears flattened as Frostbutt not only got their gender wrong, but their name as well. The gender thing they understood, but the name?? Snailswirl was literally a medicine cat (apprentice) after all! "Uh, my name’s Snailswirl. Just a little bit off. And I’m non-binary, actually, I use they and them. I know it’s a little weird to get used to, but I appreciate the effort." Thoigh they had their doubts about how much effort Frosty was going to put into not misgendering them, they went on. "I’m doing... uh, I’m tired. Yeah, that’s about it. I’m tired. ...you?"

Frostbreeze shrugged,” I don’t understand that weird non binary thing, but I guess I can use those strange pronouns, if it’s what you need me to do...” she yawned,” Ehh...I’m not having much to do, seems Coldamber did all the work for a while.“ she meowed not really sure what all she’d get to do until more healing became available for her to do.

Mango
October 17th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Hmm.... she said I get it... I was lonley and ussually bullied when I was a kit... she said swaying her really long tail behind her.
Zesty Mango
Frankly Gullpaw didn’t think the apprentice even understood what her life was,” That’s not the same as your parent giving up on you and your sibling dying.” she grumbled sadly

Shade.
October 17th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Katniss

Lizardfrost's sharp intellect picked up the boast in the cat's tone. She wasn't lying, she really believed that. Strange, considering what Lionstar had said about Dawnstar. She knew he wasn't flawless or anything but she was inclined to believe him. After all, bad leaders had supporters too. She wasn't really invested in clan politics but she'd seen everyone's reaction and she didn't like it.
"Glad to hear that. Seems like the leader change didn't cause any confusion. Is Dawnstar settling in well into her role?" she asked calmly with a bit of a far-off gaze. She had a habit of being blunt and wasn't by any means social but this cat seemed really enthusiastic about her clan.

Wolfgirl8
October 17th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Marigoldpaw appreciated how blunt Lizardforst one. Honestly why did no one appreciate it? Marigoldpaw was not going to go around pretending things were all dainty and stuff! Or try and avoid talking about disability’s. No. No pretending everything was fine if it wasn’t that was just stupid. Wait back to the conversation. “Not much...“ Marigoldpaw replied having flashbacks of the small....issues that occurred on the terrible day Icestar had been ruthlessly killed and Dawnstripe becoming deputy then leader in like 5 minutes. “Uhh yes I’d say so,“ She replied evasively.
( Shadeleaf )

Shade.
October 17th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Katniss

Lizardfrost spotted the hint of hesitation. Marigoldpaw wasn't directly lying to her, but she was avoiding some stuff. She decided to change topic. maybe then she'd slip up.
"That's good. Anyway, since I see you're a paw, how's training going? I myself was made a warrior a few days ago." she said calmly with a qurious note in her voice.

Dovey
October 17th, 2020, 12:38 PM
The apprentice turned at the molly's words. She smelled of rabbits - undoubtedly a windrunner. "Hm? Sure," Lionpaw meowed, shifting over to allow more room for the older feline. He looked away for a moment, distracted by some commotion - not the one involving the leaders. Something else. Mentally chiding himself for his lack of manners, the abyssinian turned back to the brown and white she-cat. "How are you doing tonight?" he asked amicably. "I'm Lionpaw." It sounded similar to an afterthought.
"I'm Good," Volesnap sat down. ""I'm Volesnap. How's your training going?" She asks him.

Ziera
October 17th, 2020, 02:42 PM
// bmkmb

Stormtalon's fur prickled the way it always did when another cat stood close to him. No sound, no scent answered questions pertaining to identity, and the latter was strange. Dare he guess who approached? The smoky tabby tilted his head enough to catch sight of the other, and all suspicions were confirmed.

He wasn't displeased. Storm was more inwardly puzzled, as this was quite the coincidence. Did thoughts have such power, that Stormtalon fished the shadowcat from his mind's eye to materialize beside him? He wondered why Talonstone might approach tonight. Did Blue-eyes have an angle? Maybe. Or perhaps it was like the first time they met, instead, where neither knew their own reasons.

In any case- this gathering was different. Everything was different. RiverClan and ShadowClan weren't enemies now, but they very well might be in the future, what with Dawnstar's rise to power. No cat knew what she was capable of; the impasse between Stormtalon and this white-furred tom may not be able to last. They padded on thin ground.

"Talonstone," Storm greeted, training his sharp, green gaze back on their clan leaders. "What a surprise. Skipped last gathering...now your clan returns to make this one interesting." His eyes lingered on Dawnstar meaningfully. Stormtalon began this conversation without expectation, knowing there was little he could expect. Similar souls. That's all they were. No guarantee existed that engaging with Talon was a good idea or a productive one.

BEAR.
October 17th, 2020, 02:48 PM
[ hope you don't mind this, i figured lion would be eager to keep things moving]
Hah, he couldn't have agreed more. "The longer we wait, the more we'll choke on her stink." Dawnstar hadn't given them a good impression, if anything she was asking for a larger target to be put on her back, and Lionstar was already kind of wishing Licestar was back.

At least she had some class.

Lionstar launched into his announcements with a flick of his tail.

"RiverClan is doing well, as usual.

"Several cats have joined our ranks: Cherryflight, Sugarapple, Mossygrove, Gingerfrost, and Ashpool. Though most of these faces are not new to us, we're glad to have them home regardless.

"This past moon has treated us well with our kits meeting their requirements to rank up. Snakepaw, Ridgepaw, Lotuspaw, Spottedpaw, Twigpaw, Cloudpaw, Baypaw, Brightpaw, Mothpaw, Goslingpaw, Primrosepaw, and Shellpaw have all become apprentices, and I trust they will train hard to get their warrior names.

"On a similar note, a pawful of apprentices have proven their prowess and earned a promotion. Send your congratulations over to Brightsplash, Sootspring, Stealthfoot, and Lizardfrost - they've worked hard for this!"

But his expression fell slightly as he went on. "Unfortunately, it appears there have been more problematic rogues within the last couple moons. There have been a few instances of my warriors being randomly attacked, or outsiders trying to lay territory claims. I'm not sure if this is an universal issue or more will come out of it, but it might be something to keep an eye out for."

And then he turned his attention to Twinklestar, muzzle lifted up in a faint grin. "By the way, I let the minions know about our plans, so feel free to launch that surprise party of yours whenever it suits your fancy." [ Undertaker, Moonraven, Supernatural Slushie ]

JusticeRabbit
October 17th, 2020, 03:24 PM
"I'm Sparkpelt I'm fron ThunderClan!!" She mewed happily

Peril

Inconsistency
October 17th, 2020, 05:29 PM
She puffed out her fur. Well then I would have to do this all the time! She scoffed and blinked and grinned. Hello there I'm Whitepuff I take anyone with fur so I am the only one! She laughed. { Daunting Drago0n. }

ophelia
October 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Silverpool weaved gracefully through the throng of cats towards the front of the crowd. She sat with her tail over her paws and watched with pride as Lionstar was the first to speak of the clan. She loved her clan, they were certainly the best. As he finished speaking, she got up again and brushed through the crowd, looking for some friendly faces.
[OPEN]

Silverfur & Co
October 17th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Snowpaw was excited to be at her first gathering to meet new cats. "This is great." She mews to herself
(Open)

PEPPERMINT~
October 17th, 2020, 06:53 PM
She puffed out her fur. Well then I would have to do this all the time! She scoffed and blinked and grinned. Hello there I'm Whitepuff I take anyone with fur so I am the only one! She laughed. { Daunting Drago0n. }
Nightpaw laughed a bit and mewed back "That would be.. interesting."

Inconsistency
October 17th, 2020, 07:08 PM
She smiled. Yes It would. Feeling a bit dumb she covered it up with another giggle then a small thought came into her mind. Should I ask If we should... meet up? She asked herself then obviously after trying to talk herself out of it. { How do you think we should roleplay one of them asking? It's a pretty awkward subject now. Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }

Cloudpaw stumbled into the clearing blinking he looked across all the cats feeling a small light of excitement stirring in his stomach running up to take a seat. Wondering if to talk to someone he padded up to an apprentice picking up all his courage. Hi! I'm Cloudpaw, who are you? He asked and dipped his head.
[OPEN]
(Note: Could lead to a plot)

Frostpaw walked in slowly sniffing the air and taking a seat her fur touched a few brambles behind her she felt something bump her looking up she sniffed smelling a cat. Hi.. She whispered.
[OPEN]

PEPPERMINT~
October 17th, 2020, 07:46 PM
She smiled. Yes It would. Feeling a bit dumb she covered it up with another giggle then a small thought came into her mind. Should I ask If we should... meet up? She asked herself then obviously after trying to talk herself out of it. { How do you think we should roleplay one of them asking? It's a pretty awkward subject now. Daunting Drago0n. sinister soot. }
(Any way is good, but I doubt Nightpaw would ask. He doesn't have anything more than a mild crush and isn't too keen on the idea after what Cardinalpaw did, but he would agree if it seemed like Whitepaw wanted it. He just wants her to feel safe) "Is something wrong?" Whitepaw seemed, well, like she wanted to say something.

Inconsistency
October 17th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Whitepaw shook her head and looked away. J-just nervous about
assignment. She lied. ( :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtLtZoCwquw ) Then Whitepaw stared at her paws. I-..I can.... She muttered. The words were probably going to come out in a few moments. { Daunting Drago0n. }

PEPPERMINT~
October 17th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Whitepaw shook her head and looked away. J-just nervous about
assessment. She lied. ( :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtLtZoCwquw ) Then Whitepaw stared at her paws. I-..I can.... She muttered. The words were probably going to come out in a few moments. { Daunting Drago0n. }
"You sure?" Nightpaw asked, his ears moving up with concern. He didn't want to be intrusive, but she seemed upset about something. The stuttering and mumbling only further convinced him.

Sunnystripe
October 17th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Sunnystripe just had enough! This gathering was so BORING and he and to sit through the whole thing! So, he bounded up the slope and headed toward the Tunderclan camp. Once he had reached the warriors den, he has finally got the sleep he deserved.

Madelaine
October 17th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Ashpool heard her name get announced for coming back to Riverclan. The molly was glad to hear her name get called. She was proud to be back in her precious clan. She was feeling better even without Hickoryblaze. She missed him greatly, but she needed to focus on her first apprentice. Ashpool settled down in a spot and looked on ahead at the meeting.

ophelia
October 17th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Silverpool noticed a Shadow Clan cat sitting alone and perked up, heading over. She sat down a little ways away from the molly and meowed, "Hello! I'm Silverpool." She was always keen to make new friends, even though she was very loyal to her clan.

The Ink Demon

Snow Fox
October 17th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Fallenstorm kept to the edges pf the gathering. As her leader was shoved of the rock she couldn't help but snort at Shadowclans idiotic new leader. She rolled her eyes and settled near the front of the crowd but in the shadows to watch. Fallenstorm found herself chuckling as Buckstar scooted away from Idiot. The cream warrior shut her mouth as Lionstar spoke. (OPEN!)

Peril
October 17th, 2020, 09:13 PM
"I'm Sparkpelt I'm fron ThunderClan!!" She mewed happily

Peril
l Fallenpaw l
The apprentice smiled and said, "How is it in ThunderClan?" she knew that it would be announced by Buckstar but decided to ask Sparkpelt anyway

Sunnystripe
October 17th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Sunnystripe had bounded down the slope leading to the gathering. He was very excited to meet some new cats. But, as he was about to join the bustling cats, he smelled a lingering scent. IT WAS THAT SAME COYOTE HE HAD FOUGHT YESTERDAY! He instantly followed the scent taril, his class unscathed and his muscles tensed. He then went into a crouch as he saw it. There was a huge scar on its shoulder where Sunnystripe had attacked it in their skirmish yesterday. He crept closer and closer, and then he leaped! He landed on its back and did a chomp on its neck. But, the coyote threw him off and bit his hind legs and began dragging him off toward a cave entrance. Sunnystripe let out a boss of fury as his front class takes the coyote's face. It instantly let go and backed away, just for Sunny Stripe to slide under it and scratch it's belly. Then, he got up and leaped on its back and did another huge blow to its neck. Then, the coyote went rigid, and then a heartbeat later toppled down to the ground. Sunnystripes enemy was finally defeated! He let out a goal of triumph. Now he would be honored by Buckstar, and he had a great story to tell at the gathering!
-----------------
Thank you for reading part two of the coyote! I will be making more thin gas about Sunnystripe, but no more things about the coyote, for it is now deceased!

Pepperkins
October 17th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Amberpelt
[ Shadeleaf ]

Amberflight rolled her eyes as she heard the warrior's remark, deciding to keep quiet until she moved away. At least she way alone again. She-cats were really overdramatic if she gave her two cents. "Really unnecessary, all she had to do was start up a conversation, do cats not know how to do that these days? I guess not, instead they move along all angry like. Now look at her, upset, no reason at all," she sighed, returning to her self mutterings as she looked back up the the Seastones to see the announcements starting. Finally, took them long enough. Quieting herself for the time being, her ear gave off a small flick as she heard Lionstar rumble on about the status of Riverclan. Really nothing peaked her intrest besides the little snippet about a surprise party. She didn't remember hearing about this, but then again, she had missed the last meeting. But what on earth could they be celebrating? Nothing was new besides the new leader perched among them, but by how she looked, why would they celebrate that? Besides, a new leader was an ordinary thing, why was this any different?

[You don't have to reply, just thought you'd like to see her reaction haha!]

Rani
October 17th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Hawkfire turned his head slightly. "You're not a ghost, or I wouldn't be talking to you." He was a little shocked by his voice and let out a tiny screech after hearing this, but was only a little dazed. He could tell the other cat had a throat infection and told him so. "Would you like the play?" The warrior/apprentice chuckled and began bouncing around him as he laughed. Again, he turned his head in a curious way. Why is he laughing?

Either way, Hawkfire wanted to have fun, so he pawed at Crowpaw's muzzle and began bouncing again. But before he could say anything, he tumbled over into him. "Let's play!" He pawed at the apprentice's muzzle again and jumped over him. The white tom rolled over and awaited the other cat's response.

Crowpaw wasn't really certain what was going on here but figured he should just roll with it. He couldn't even tell what clan this cat was from (though that may just be due to his poor sense of smell) but as long as it wasn't shadowclan it didn't matter. He wasn't going to turn this into a full fledged tussle (that would defiantly get them in trouble for disrupting the gathering) but he was more then happy to get into a sort of slap fight, batting at the other cat with one soft paw mainly aiming to poke at soft and ticklish spots on the other toms side. It mustve been a strange sight, a warrior flopped over and an apprentice sitting beside him batting at him with a bemused grin on his face.

"The leaders certainly are dramatic this gathering huh." He mused half an ear on the Seastone as he aimed a poke at Hawkfires nose. "Though thats probably just the new shadowclan cat, Twilightstar is usually pretty calm and relaxed about all this stuff."

MrAJtheAJ
October 17th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Crowpaw wasn't really certain what was going on here but figured he should just roll with it. He couldn't even tell what clan this cat was from (though that may just be due to his poor sense of smell) but as long as it wasn't shadowclan it didn't matter. He wasn't going to turn this into a full fledged tussle (that would defiantly get them in trouble for disrupting the gathering) but he was more then happy to get into a sort of slap fight, batting at the other cat with one soft paw mainly aiming to poke at soft and ticklish spots on the other toms side. It mustve been a strange sight, a warrior flopped over and an apprentice sitting beside him batting at him with a bemused grin on his face.

"The leaders certainly are dramatic this gathering huh." He mused half an ear on the Seastone as he aimed a poke at Hawkfires nose. "Though thats probably just the new shadowclan cat, Twilightstar is usually pretty calm and relaxed about all this stuff."

"Yeah, they certainly are." Hawkfire giggled as Crowpaw's paw booped him and aimed for a swift paw-slap to the cheek that would make him content if it connected with the other apprentice. The other cat still reeked of... Crowpaw scent so the warrior-apprentice wrinkled his nose. Mostly not because of Crowpaw, but because of all the other cats. He had never seen, nor smelled, so many cats before! But... now that he thought of it that nasty smell seemed to be coming from Dawnstar, AKA Yawnstar, instead of Crowpaw.

The cat shrugged and decided not to tell him, because what other cats didn't know couldn't hurt them. Except for all those times when he was still Hawkpaw and he didn't tell his fellow denmates about the skunk that accidently squirted him. He was a disgrace for almost 2 moons! Luckily the scent wore off before the next Gathering, or he would've missed two in a row and he NEVER misses two important things in a row.

JusticeRabbit
October 17th, 2020, 10:31 PM
"Good!!" She said happily looking the apprentice.
Peril

Middy
October 18th, 2020, 01:45 AM
~[Creekflow]~
Bearpelt says windclan,s doing pretty well. I never had a apprentice yet. Middy
"Well, that's good to hear. I hope you're doing well too." he replied with a kind smile. He gave a big yawn before continuing, "Hopefully you'd get an apprentice soon. You seem like the type that'd be a pretty good mentor. Not 100% sure if I know what makes a good mentor but I have a feeling you could be one." He didn't really know what to even say next. He wasn't much for conversations and he usually blanked on how to contribute something to one. Then suddenly his eyes snapped back up to observe the leaders. Ah. There was that.

He turned to look back at Bearpelt. "So... Dawnstripe.... Do you have any thoughts on ShadowClan's new leader? They say that she's already seeming to be worse than her mother but what do you think? Judging on the reactions from the other clan leaders, she's already presented herself poorly. I'm beginning to think she's just as bad as they say, perhaps even worse. I kinda feel bad for her clan. They're in for some looong moons ahead. Hopefully whoever comes next after Dawnstripe if much, much better." Creekflow said with a contemplative expression. It worried him how ShadowClan kept getting leaders who were worse than badgers. Well, they'll all just have to wait and see. No reason to worry about the future, even if it seems to be right around the bend. Yikes...

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 18th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Lynxpaw

Darkfire nodded to the apprentice. He was still uncomfortable treating apprentices as inferiors, as he was a pretty young warrior. He sat down, keeping his distance in case the she-cat didn't want him close. "Darkfire," he responded in kind." He blinked up at the commotion on the stones. He respected Twilight for remaining composed. "How are things with your clan?" He asked amiably.

"...Interesting" Russetpaw responded. Dawnstar was their new leader and she was good but also bad at the same time.

Finpaw
October 18th, 2020, 05:55 AM
Sheeppaw was a little nervous as he entered the gathering place with his clanmates- just a touch, only a smidge, really. Knowing what he did about how his clan had temporarily kicked ShadowClan out of their home and how their new leadership was likely to seek revenge.. he was just keeping himself on high alert in case they tried to pull something now, is all.

Though it didn’t help that this was his first ever gathering, either.

Dawnstar’s entrance struck a powerful chord of fear in the young apprentice. She looked really scary, and her blatant act of aggression towards Twilightstar - what everyone seemed to shrug off as her just being oafish - already sent his mind racing with the terrible possibilities of what significantly more horrible things she might have planned, even just for tonight. It wasn’t that long ago he received his new name; he didn’t have any battle training at all! What could he do to protect his leader? His clan?

Taking a few deep, steady breaths to calm himself, Sheeppaw crouched down and hid beside a group of his clanmates. He just wanted to ignore the ShadowClan meanies so he could enjoy the gathering in peace.

Peril
October 18th, 2020, 07:41 AM
"Good!!" She said happily looking the apprentice.
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"Same in RiverClan. I've been doing pretty well in my training too. Although I did accidentally hang around camp on my last patrol... I didn't hear Lionstar to well." she embarrassingly smiled.

Roseleader
October 18th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Bearpelt says I haven,t really noticed her yet. Middy

JusticeRabbit
October 18th, 2020, 09:05 AM
"Your still an apprentice mistales happen!!!!" She mewed reassuringly
Peril

ophelia
October 18th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Darkfire purred quietly, then stopped himself. 'Interesting' was his favorite word. It could mean so many things. But he didn't want to prod at the apprentice, so instead he said, "Thunderclan is pretty calm as of now. Lots of new apprentices and warriors." He added even though it probably wasn't as much as Riverclan. But he could be wrong. He started trying to think of all the cats moving up, and then remembered he was having a conversation and set the counting aside for later.
Lynxpaw

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Brightsplash shined with pride when Lionstar called her name and chanted the name of the other apprentices and warriors who got promoted.

Peril
October 18th, 2020, 12:49 PM
"Your still an apprentice mistales happen!!!!" She mewed reassuringly
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"Thanks! I'll remember that." she purred to her new friend "I love Gatherings! Don't you?" she asked

Festive Neon
October 18th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Nightpaw stared at the other apprentice, curious and a bit concerned. "You don't like your leader?"
"Well I don't know her very well but some cats say she's worse than Icestar

Madelaine
October 18th, 2020, 02:24 PM
[ Open He's Windclan]

Twitchpaw was a little nervous as he was at his first gathering. The small tom gave out a twitch and looked around for any apprentices. He would love to talk to one outside his clan, but he wouldn't mind talking to a warrior. He got more attention from them than an apprentice, but maybe things will be different.

Wolfgirl8
October 18th, 2020, 03:16 PM
“Oh my that’s great!” Forestpaw exclaimed pleased that Riverclan was doing well even though she had no ties to the clan. Every cat in every clan and out deserved to be safe and happy no matter what even if they’d done some bad things before they deserved a second chance. Assuming Rosepaw wants to know how Thunderclan’s doing she mews, “Thunderclan’s doing great as well we have a great deputy and leader!“. Hoping to continue the conversation Forestpaw adds In whisper, “Who’s your mentor? Mine’s Sageflurry she’s great!”.
( Roseleader )

Roseleader
October 18th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Rosepaw whispers thatt her mentor is Blazeclaw and he,s great too. Katniss

Wolfgirl8
October 18th, 2020, 03:19 PM
“Cool!“ Marigoldpaw replied a slightly jealous tone entering her voice. I mean it’s not like she was old enough to become a warrior but Marigoldpaw sure wanted that to happen! And soon. “Training’s going pretty good I did some hunting and battle training!“ The gold she cat practically bragged about the battle training part.
( Shadeleaf )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“That’s good!“ Forestpaw whispers gaze focused on the leader. Sadly she hadn’t heard all of what Lionstar had said. Something about new apprentices and warrior as Rosepaw had mentioned earlier and something about a play date? Or was it a practice session? Hmmm. “How’s your training going?” The russet furred apprentice asks curiously and quietly.
( Roseleader )

Roseleader
October 18th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Rosepaw says my training,s going pretty well. I might be a warrior by the next gathering! Katniss

Moonraven
October 18th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Twilightstar was more than happy to get this started. The quicker she got through the announced, figured out if ShaowClan had something to do with her former deputy, and got away from Dankstar the better. Once Lionstar finished, she stepped up to start speaking, not before passing the older leader a smile. She had almost forgotten about their odd little game, with hopes perhaps watching her clanmates get beat on will give her a laugh.
"WindClan has had little trouble in the past moon, the prey is running well." Twilightstar began, eyes drifting down to the brown tom that seemed to be glaring daggers at Dankstar. Her green eyes flashed a warning as she locked eyes with the tom. She'd prefer he not get in an argument with the ShadowClan toad. Twilightstar was trying not to make too big a deal out of it, but there was something very off with the newest leader that made her fur prickle uncomfortably. Croakingtoad's words don' seem too far from the truth now.
"We've got some new apprentices, Twitchpaw, Blackpaw, Sparrowpaw, and Graypaw," she meowed in a clear voice. Twilightstar turned to look at the ShadowClan she-cat with a scowl.
"I've also taken in some of your former clanmates, Echopaw and Croakingtoad. The warrior's told me some interesting stories about you." Usually, Twilightstar would keep such information to herself, it's not like the other clans needed to know who she took in and whatnot, but she really wanted to see the molly's reaction. She'd need to learn as much about this threat as possible since the big tabby made it very clear that WindClan had a target on their back.
"I'm sure you've all noticed that my deputy, Coyotesnarl, is not present." Twilightstar returned to the gathered clans. "He went missing not long after stepping down, a patrol found his body at ShadowClan's border." She huffed, annoyed with her inability to properly pin this on ShadowClan, or better yet Dankstar.
"The wounds that were inflected said he was killed by a cat, we were unable to find a scent trail. Could be a rogue or a loner, although, given ShadowClan's history, I would be shocked if it was one of your cats." Twilightstar shot a meaningful look in Dawnstar's direction, ending her announcement.
"Coyotesnarl was a great deputy and an amazing medicine cat. His loyalty to WindClan could never be doubted. I trusted him with my life and the future of WindClan, between his prickly yet compassionate personally and sharp-wit, I believe he would have made an outstanding leader. He will be dearly missed." It would be a heavy blow to WindClan, or rather Twilightstar, but given time they'll carry on. She stepped back to let the next leader speak.

BILL. Supernatural Slushie Undertaker

JusticeRabbit
October 18th, 2020, 03:31 PM
"It's my first warrior gathering but yeah!!" She purred
Peril

Rani
October 18th, 2020, 03:34 PM
"Yeah, they certainly are." Hawkfire giggled as Crowpaw's paw booped him and aimed for a swift paw-slap to the cheek that would make him content if it connected with the other apprentice. The other cat still reeked of... Crowpaw scent so the warrior-apprentice wrinkled his nose. Mostly not because of Crowpaw, but because of all the other cats. He had never seen, nor smelled, so many cats before! But... now that he thought of it that nasty smell seemed to be coming from Dawnstar, AKA Yawnstar, instead of Crowpaw.

The cat shrugged and decided not to tell him, because what other cats didn't know couldn't hurt them. Except for all those times when he was still Hawkpaw and he didn't tell his fellow denmates about the skunk that accidently squirted him. He was a disgrace for almost 2 moons! Luckily the scent wore off before the next Gathering, or he would've missed two in a row and he NEVER misses two important things in a row.

Crowpaw gave a mock huff of offence at the cheek slap placing a paw on his chest in fake shock. "Goodness... Whatever your name is, we never introduced ourselves really; how dare you strike a noble cat of Windclan! We shall not stand for such an insult, revenge shall be swift and horrible for your crimes!" And with that rasped declaration the apprentice move to aim a rapid flurry of pokes at a hopefully ticklish spot, tail flicking with amusement.

Yeah he was aware this was a clanmate but Crowpaw wasn't really the best with names, he usually really didn't care to memorise them unless they got close. "Im Crowpaw by the way. Appropriate with my voice I know but the name actually predates it being like this. Sorry I really don't remember yours though... Honestly shame about Coyotesnarl, he wasn't half bad, wonder who's gonna replace him... He rumbled eyes narrowing as he continued his 'raid' of pokeing, refusing to give up until the warrior giggled or fended him off completely.

Wolfgirl8
October 18th, 2020, 03:42 PM
“Wow that’s great!“ Forestpaw whispered happy for Rosepaw. The russet she cat still had a couple more moons to go and things to experience till she could become a warrior but she was fine with it. Their was no rush to become one. Better to savor your time as an apprentice then rush to become a warrior. Where was the life changing experiences and fun in that? “I’ll make sure to cheer for you when that happens!“ She added. “So Rosepaw-“ Forestpaw started to ask before realizing Twilightstar was now speaking. She quickly shut her mouth gazing respectfully at the leader and...wait-? There former medicine cat and now former deputy was dead! Found dead on Shadowclan territory?! No how?! That was terrible! Poor Windclan! She couldn’t believe Shadowclan could possibly do such a thing.
( Roseleader )

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Oh...Coyotesnarl was dead? Brightsplash had never actually met him, but figured he was a good enough deputy for Windclan. Yeesh, I wonder who killed him.

Mothshade bowed his head in sympathy. He was a good cat, deputy and medicine cat? What a life. Shame it had to end so soon.

Scorchstrike figured no one in Shadowclan had beef with Coyotesnarl, and wondered if they had picked up any scent on the body.

Cloverspring would miss him, he was a nice cat.

MrAJtheAJ
October 18th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Crowpaw gave a mock huff of offence at the cheek slap placing a paw on his chest in fake shock. "Goodness... Whatever your name is, we never introduced ourselves really; how dare you strike a noble cat of Windclan! We shall not stand for such an insult, revenge shall be swift and horrible for your crimes!" And with that rasped declaration the apprentice move to aim a rapid flurry of pokes at a hopefully ticklish spot, tail flicking with amusement.

Yeah he was aware this was a clanmate but Crowpaw wasn't really the best with names, he usually really didn't care to memorise them unless they got close. "Im Crowpaw by the way. Appropriate with my voice I know but the name actually predates it being like this. Sorry I really don't remember yours though... Honestly shame about Coyotesnarl, he wasn't half bad, wonder who's gonna replace him... He rumbled eyes narrowing as he continued his 'raid' of pokeing, refusing to give up until the warrior giggled or fended him off completely.

"Agh!" The small white cat tumbled over into the sand and intended to swipe at Crowpaw's paws, sheathed claws of course, and hoping the apprentice would fall over. "Hawkfire. I know I won't get picked, everybody who meets me already thinks Im an overgrown kit and insists my name be Bigbelly. But whatever." He remembered when all his denmates jeered at him for being immature, and luckily he showed them by catching the biggest mouse he could find and bringing it to them. And he ate it. In front of them. He giggled at the memory of this.

"Hopefully Coyotesnarl either comes back or we find another deputy, and a good one. Hawkfire pointed out, but he quickly tried to stop himself. He almost sounded like Twilightstar, all important business and blah blah, falling into sand, blah blah. He never wanted to be leader, it was obviously too much responsibility, and for a warrior-apprentice, it was too much for him!

Elementals
October 18th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Twilightstar was more than happy to get this started.

~Foggybrook of SHC~
(Just cutting off most of the quote post for the fact that it was very long hehe)

Foggybrook still waited to see if Twilightstar would hug her. She blinked at how Twilight hated Dawnstar and said something about the Windclan deputy found dead at the Shadowclan border. She twitched her tail at how she never got to hug the medicine/deputy and they were found at her home borders. Surely no one in her clan would make that happen? It was strange since they could be framed as well. The molly looked at Twilightstar expectantly while her paws were still hanging for a hug.

Inconsistency
October 18th, 2020, 07:20 PM
She staggered backward. Staring at her paws. Would he ever say yes? She thought. No. She told herself she realized she was making a scene. She thought for so long her voice turned quiet and raspy barely being able to be heard. The-The gathering.. It will take much longer for us to see each other again. She mumbled. And... In two sunrises.. I'll probably have my assignment.. She felt as if the words were just stumbling out in a mess at that point. Could...we..meet..up..again... She stammered she felt shame hit her like a gush of cold water and she frowned lowering her head and her eyes darkened. For a long time she felt very shameful, sad, and utterly disappointed in herself. Having Nightpaw as her friend made her feel somewhat.. Better? { Daunting Drago0n. }

Elementals
October 18th, 2020, 07:46 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook saw the Riverclan leader done with the announcement and saw her chance of possibly getting a hug from the big golden cat. The elders say he is called Lionstar because he looks like a lion even though Foggybrook has no idea what in the four clans was a lion. They kinda sound like 'lying' which made her serious braincell give her the glare to ask if she was planning to get a hug or laugh at jokes. The molly approached the Riverclan leader like any other cat she approached before asking for a hug because Icestar said to ask before you hug and well Icestar seemed a bit wise so she listened anyways.

"Hoi! Your fur is a shiny cool color! Anyways.. do you want a free hug?" she smiled while her green eyes danced around waiting for the hug. Foggybrook stretched out her arms.

{ BILL. }

PEPPERMINT~
October 18th, 2020, 09:10 PM
She staggered backward. Staring at her paws. Would he ever say yes? She thought. No. She told herself she realized she was making a scene. She thought for so long her voice turned quiet and raspy barely being able to be heard. The-The gathering.. It will take much longer for us to see each other again. She mumbled. And... In two sunrises.. I'll probably have my assignment.. She felt as if the words were just stumbling out in a mess at that point. Could...we..meet..up..again... She stammered she felt shame hit her like a gush of cold water and she frowned lowering her head and her eyes darkened. For a long time she felt very shameful, sad, and utterly disappointed in herself. Having Nightpaw as her friend made her feel somewhat.. Better? { Daunting Drago0n. }
Nightpaw stared at Whitepaw, a bit taken aback. "I-" He cut himself off. "But your clanmates.. Cardinalpaw.. wouldn't that be..?" The tom wasn't usually lost for words, but this was an exeption. He sighed. His friend was clearly very upset. She didn't have anyone else as far as Nightpaw knew, so maybe if it would help her.. "As long as we don't get caught again." He lowered his mew. Nightpaw looked around and gave Whitepaw a quick lick on the forehead, trying to lift her mood. Stupid stupid stupid! He shoved away his scolding mind and focused on Whitepaw.

Rani
October 18th, 2020, 11:59 PM
"Agh!" The small white cat tumbled over into the sand and intended to swipe at Crowpaw's paws, sheathed claws of course, and hoping the apprentice would fall over. "Hawkfire. I know I won't get picked, everybody who meets me already thinks Im an overgrown kit and insists my name be Bigbelly. But whatever." He remembered when all his denmates jeered at him for being immature, and luckily he showed them by catching the biggest mouse he could find and bringing it to them. And he ate it. In front of them. He giggled at the memory of this.

"Hopefully Coyotesnarl either comes back or we find another deputy, and a good one. Hawkfire pointed out, but he quickly tried to stop himself. He almost sounded like Twilightstar, all important business and blah blah, falling into sand, blah blah. He never wanted to be leader, it was obviously too much responsibility, and for a warrior-apprentice, it was too much for him!

The swipe connected but didn't do anything to budge the large apprentice. Crowpaw was adept at being a brick wall of a cat when hit with his large amount of experience withstanding blows so the smaller (and wasnt that a nice thought for the apprentice, he was larger then a good portion of his clan now even a good few adults) warrior didnt really do much.

Crowpaw only replied with a hum not really sure how to express that Hawkfires denmates were probably not far off the mark with how the other tom had acted so far and that Coyotesnarl wouldn't be 'returning' as he was dead without being mean. Sure the rough and tumble tom didn't normally care if he hurt ones feelings but doing so to Hawkfire seemed a tad too cruel, it was like bullying a kit, the warrior was just too sweet and kinda innocent.

Ah well he was tired of just sitting there and with a groan of annoyance he flopped over to try and slightly squish Hawkfire before moving to instead lie next to him on the soft sand. It wasn't that uncomfortable to be honest, riverclan was lucky to have this as a territory.
"Ugh is it just me or is this gathering sucky, I cant wait for the mock raid on riverclan that'll be much more fun."

Shade.
October 19th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Katniss

Lizardfrost carefully read the various emotions. This conversation was exhausting her. She wasn't used to social interactions.
"That's good." she replied calmly.

vellichor
October 19th, 2020, 06:55 AM
// Arie | eerie elysian

This... was eventful. Not really, but everything new could be considered eventful for the molly who preferred to KNOW what was going to happen before it happened. But as the cat approached her she couldn't help but lift her head, an eye arching somewhat in surprise. Despite her irritation when it came to being approached it seemed to be something that always happened at gatherings... and well, she would just have to put up with it and do her best to manage everything. As he introduced himself, she swept the space by her clan with her tail and nodded, responding curtly, "I am... Doetuft." But her next words were swiftly interrupted by the apperance or well rather approach by another cat, Windclan by the scent and by the voice and quick tip-tap of the step she presumed it was an apprentice... because only those would tip so fast on their feet and not get sore paws. And then the comment, if what. "What?" was her only response, eyes blinking fast in shock. Doetuft had not been prepared for that question. Eaten... by bees? What was she meaning with that? Turning to the cat who'd introduced himself as Beanpaw - she seeming to be the only warrior in the mix, had she gotten the apprentice curse from Frosty? - and questioned, "Have... I been... eaten by bees... or do you... know what she... meant?" It was confusing but then so was everything. "I... don't think... I've been eaten... by bees, no."

Beanpaw
________

The siamese nodded politely as Doetuft introduced herself. That was a nice name! His warrior ceremony, he was told, was right around the corner... what would his name be? Bean... uh... um.... he couldn’t think of anything that felt... right. Maybe he should just leave that up to Lionstar.

The light scent of heather swept over him as a rather young apprentice showed up. Before Beanpaw could even begin to think of what to say, the young cat started talking. Or rather, chattering like a bird. It didn’t bother him as much as confuse him. Bees? The siamese saw the WindClanner’s eyes connect to her scars before he said that, but... he was surprised that was the conclusion that the apprentice had come to. "I think he means your scars," he spoke to Doetuft. To the younger cat, he said, "Uh, yeah. I’m from RiverClan. And you’re from WindClan?"

Peril
October 19th, 2020, 09:44 AM
"It's my first warrior gathering but yeah!!" She purred
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"Congrats on becoming a Warrior!" she said "I really need to train more, or I'l never be a Warrior!"

JusticeRabbit
October 19th, 2020, 09:47 AM
"What have you learned?" she mewed
Peril

Peril
October 19th, 2020, 09:49 AM
"What have you learned?" she mewed
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"How to fish, hunt, and I've been in Lions Tunnels for a patrol." she said.

Jessica1917
October 19th, 2020, 09:50 AM
{Dimtail of WC}
Dimtail jerked at the news that Coyotesnarl had been found dead on the shadowclan border. Poor guy. What a way to go. He looked around at his clanmates, searching for any signs they had heard the news before him. That's where the deputy went. Stupid shadowclan.

JusticeRabbit
October 19th, 2020, 09:51 AM
"Cool any battle training?" she asked.

Peril

Dovey
October 19th, 2020, 01:45 PM
mareenakit Lynxpaw
Tinydrop hurried over to Darkfire. "Darkfire!" She called. Purring she rubbed on him. Noticing Russetpaw, she thought it might look like a forbidden love, to anyone, espachilly a apprentice.

[I can not spell, tyvm]

Peril
October 19th, 2020, 02:12 PM
"Cool any battle training?" she asked.

Peril
l Fallenpaw l
The she-cat sighed and shook her head. "No, but I've been to swimming."

JusticeRabbit
October 19th, 2020, 02:15 PM
"Do you like swimming?" The she-cat asked she loved swimming!! Maybe I should join Riverclan!!! she thought.
Peril

ophelia
October 19th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Lynxpaw Star Wolf
Darkfire purred as Tinydrop approached, "Hi, Tinydrop," he said and licked her ear. "This is Tinydrop, my sister," he introduced the darker molly to Russetpaw.

Dovey
October 19th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Lynxpaw Star Wolf
Darkfire purred as Tinydrop approached, "Hi, Tinydrop," he said and licked her ear. "This is Tinydrop, my sister," he introduced the darker molly to Russetpaw.
"Hi..." Tinydrop wasn't very trusting. "Shadowclan?" She asked. Tinydrop smelt pine, mixed with whatever Shadowclan had in their nasty territory. Her brother wasn't in love, was he? No.... There was no ways. How could she think that. Darkfire would never break the code. Never. Even if Tinydrop had. Her tail drooped thinking about it.

ophelia
October 19th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Lynxpaw Star Wolf

Darkfire nodded and said, "We just met." A little quieter, he whispered, "Not a very talkative one. But then again, neither am I." He chuckled and sat down.

Dovey
October 19th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Lynxpaw Star Wolf

Darkfire nodded and said, "We just met." A little quieter, he whispered, "Not a very talkative one. But then again, neither am I." He chuckled and sat down.
"Alright." Tinydrop sat down. "How's Thunderclan? I heard Buckstar is leader?" Her former deputy, was now leader? That was cool! "How bout you? I hear Dawnstripe is leader now, too?" She nodded to Russetpaw well shivering, she was cold AND Dawnstripe being leader? Oh-no. "I guess we'll get some more battle practice...."

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 19th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Lynxpaw Star Wolf

The molly narrowed her eyes as a she-cat approached. "I'm here to listen to the news and check out the other clans. I'm not here to make friends" Russetpaw hissed. The fox-like apprentice turned her attention to the leaders, black ears flattened against her head.

Wolfgirl8
October 19th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Hmm seemed like Lizardfrost was bored of this conversation. Ehh that was fine it's not like Marigoldpaw had wanted to socialize either. "Have you learned any painful battle tricks?" The golden apprentice asked curious as to if Riverclan battled differently. Suddenly as she heard the announcements Marigoldpaw turned her attention to the leader. Coyotesnarl was dead huh? Well that served him helping Windclan drive out Shadowclan for a while. Marigoldpaw's only regret about it was she couldn't have injured him herself. Hmm my mentor probally doesn't want me to think like this...but it's not like Addderfang can read minds so Marigold was fine!
( Shadeleaf )

ophelia
October 19th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Darkfire could understand that. He nodded to Tinydrop. "Yes, he is. I haven't talked with him yet though. He seems like a good leader." He made sure not to voice his doubts about the new medicine cat, as Russetpaw would probably see it as a weakness that Thunder Clan didn't support their medicine cat. He asked Tinydrop, "How's River Clan? Lots of new apprentices and warriors I heard."
Lynxpaw Star Wolf

dino.
October 19th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Buckstar hung back and listened as Lionstar and Twilightstar both made their announcements. He was largely disinterested in most of the news, but Twilightstar's final announcement made him paused and blink rapidly. Coyotesnarl? Dead? Hadn't he just seen WindClan's deputy the other day? Hadn't gotten the chance to speak with him, but he'd seen him by the border. As he strode to the front of the rock, he murmured quietly to the WindClan leader, "My deepest condolences."

His voice rose to a steady call as he began. "The arrival of leaf-fall has treated ThunderClan well. I'd like to start off my turn by thanking Twilightstar for allowing Coldamber to stay with us for a short while. She's a very skilled medicine cat, and I'm sure Swallowkit is more grateful for her help than she's letting on.

"Sparkpelt, Silverfur, Daisypaw, and Leopardpaw have returned to us, thankfully mostly unharmed.

"Berrypaw and Strikepaw have both begun their training.

"Emberpaw has recently joined us and has also started training to be a warrior.

"With the addition of less fortunate news, I'd like to warn you all about a fox on the loose. Young Pinepaw was killed by at Sunkissed Creek by one of the creatures, and it has yet to be found. Her spirit rests with StarClan now, and my sincerest condolences go out to her friends and family. She'll be greatly missed by all of ThunderClan."

He paused and took a long, deep breath. Already he could feel the frustration rising, and he hadn't even talked to her tonight. Hadn't even thought about her once. Just her name was enough to exhaust him.

"And, as my last announcement for tonight..." Another deep breath, as if he couldn't bring himself to just say it and be done with it. "StarClan has appointed Frostbreeze as ThunderClan's new medicine cat."

Without acknowledging the she-cat with so much as a glance, Buckstar stepped back and sat down.

[ BILL., Undertaker, Moonraven, Zesty Mango ]

Mango
October 19th, 2020, 06:33 PM
“ Hey you crazy cats and kittens ” Frostbreeze called glancing at the apprentices as she said kittens. She delicately leapt onto the seastone where all the leaders were standing,” My fellow clan cats, it is an honor that Buckbranch made me medicine cat. Starclan themselves chose me to be Thunderclan’s medicine cat, thus I am the best medicine cat in all the clans. I appologize on behalf of my clan that I cannot heal those of other clans, due to the borders, But—I am more than willing to train your medicine cats, so they might stand a chance to be decent medicine cats. Thunderclan is stronger than ever thanks to my amazing care of my clanmates. I do give my thanks to Twilightstar for loaning us Oldrambler for a while until I could begin treating patients myself. Cobweb can be weak at times, I challenge everyone to search for something stronger that will work to stop bleeding. Thunderclan shall not be feared, we are unstoppable because of my magic herbs! Any clan who challenges us will be squished like a bug! ” the seal-point she-cat howled her eyes looking quite insane as she began to pant a bit out of breathe before without another word dipping her head respectfully to all the leaders before gently leaping off the seastone to rejoin the medicine cats.
Moonraven Undertaker BILL. Supernatural Slushie

duCky
October 19th, 2020, 06:34 PM
-OPEN-

Berrydust padded alongside the rest of her clan and into the clearing, the sea stone shining in the moonlight. She took a seat next to her clan mates, looking for someone to talk to. Hearing the voices of the leaders echo through the crowd, she turned her head towards the glowing seastone and began to listen, laughing a little when Dawnstar knocked over Twilightstar. But after hearing the news of Coyotesnarl's and Pinepaw's death, it made her feel the exact opposite. Even though she had never meet either of them, she knew that Coyotesnarl was a good deputy, and that Pinepaw would have made a great warrior. Setting those thoughts aside, she continued to listen.

Redtalon(You can join if u want)

BEAR.
October 19th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Stepped down..

A patrol found his body..

.. killed.. ShadowClan..

There was a ringing in Lionstar's ears as he absorbed this information, staring at Twinklestar with saucer eyes at the foul news.

Dead. Gone. Coyotesmile..

Lionstar did his best to swallow the lump in his throat, to hide the hollowness he felt upon hearing the news. He'd deal with this later. Right now, good impressions. "My condolences to you, Twinklestar. He was a marvelous cat and anyone would have been lucky to have him as a Clan-mate. He will be sorely missed."

As the ShadowClan cat carelessly approached him, Lionstar faintly muttered in her direction. "Now is not the time, ShadowClanner." Not only did her leader leave a bad impression, but ShadowClan may have murdered his friend. "Buckstar, my sympathy for you as well. Losing young cats is never easy." Until it was.

Once the fat pile of fox-dung spoke, they could get this Gathering over with. Lionstar couldn't wait to hear her jump to her Clan's defense, just like her mother. He was aware of the weirdo in the crowd climbing the stone to do a speech, but wasn't impressed - she lacked the charisma and public speaking ability of a master. "No one cares, Snowflake. Get off the rock." He just wanted this to be over with.

[ @slushie, Moonraven, Zesty Mango, Undertaker, wnder, Mumble, Elementals ]

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Strikepaw was proudly puffing out his chest and smiling until Frostbreeze started talking. The new apprentice drooped a bit. Why on earth did she have to be so entitled? Why would StarClan choose her for the medicine cat role. Strikepaw sighed and plopped down.

Madelaine
October 19th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Ebonyfang heard Frostbreeze go up onto where the leaders are. He was embarrassed to see a fellow medicine cat be so stupid. Even he wasn't so full of himself to do that. The medicine cat apprentice still hadn't scented Irisflame, so he began to think she had decided to stay behind. Oh well he was fine on his own this time. He was confident and he wasn't going to jump up there and make his own speech. He was better than that. Ebonyfang listened to the rest of the announcements, wondering when Dawnstar was going to do hers. He wanted cats to know about him. Not because he wanted the attention. He didn't want to seem invisible.

dino.
October 19th, 2020, 08:42 PM
For a moment, all Buckstar could do was gawk at Frostbreeze as she leaped up onto the rock and started blabbing away. Then his eyes narrowed, and for the first time in a long, long time, something in Buckstar snapped.

Without waiting for Frostbreeze to fully remove herself from the rock, he had risen to his paws and drawn himself up to his full height, made larger by the anger that sent his fur bristling and his eyes, usually serene pale green, burning an angry shade of shamrock. He drew his lips back and the snarl that erupted from his throat was that of pure, raw wrath.

"FROSTBREEZE!" His voice thundered deafeningly over the Seastones. "It's time for you to shut your starsdamned mouth and go home! My name is Buckstar, and I expect you to refer to me as such from this moment forth! You are not the best medicine cat in the four Clans - oh, you are far, far from it, and I highly doubt that you will ever be worthy of such a title. You will not be training anyone under my watch. You have been a medicine cat for a single sunset and already you are trying to push your fellow colleagues around like Twoleg rubbish when you haven't even treated a single Clanmate. You had better be grateful to Twilightstar for allowing Coldamber to visit ThunderClan, because without her you would not be sitting in the rank you are in!"

As he went on, the snarl began to descend into a low, seething hiss. "You do not speak for all of ThunderClan. I do. As its leader that is my job and mine alone. I am not trying to start a damn war here, and unless you want your newfound rank to be ripped away from you in front of everyone here, you will, without any more of your whining or griping or shouting, go. HOME. When the rest of ThunderClan returns, you and I will be having a very long talk about your actions and your words."

With a single lash of his tail, he sat back and jerked his chin in the direction of the ThunderClan camp, a final warning that if she didn't get her ass moving then and there, there would be serious consequences to follow.

[ Zesty Mango ]

duCky
October 19th, 2020, 09:01 PM
-OPEN-

I wish that Frostbreeze was more serious, she thought as she watched Buckstar yell at the joking medicine cat. She knew that Buckstar was a good leader, but their clan wasn't giving that good of an impression thanks to that stupid Frostbreeze. Why did star clan have to pick her over everybody else.