PDA

View Full Version : Sunpaw's Finder

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 02:31 AM
I need stuff for my baby, Sunpaw. I feel it's time for her to have more than one friend, and some family in general xD
Alternitively, if you already have relations to Sunpaw, please let me know here so I can add you to her family tree and/or char page please. Thank you.

Sunpaw (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/sunpaw-1)

.:Key:.
Needed
Wanted
May Accept
Taken

.:Stuffz:.
Mother (1)
Father (1)
Siblings (1-2)
Friends (3-4)
Best Friend (1)
Enemies (2-3)
Nemesis (1)

.:Forms:.

|Link|

Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

|No Link|

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 04:09 PM
bump?

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name: Magnoliapaw/Magnoliaprowl
Personality: Witty and loyal, fierce and agile.
Appearance: Below.
Role Wanted: Possible best friend?
Roleplay Sample: Magnolia skirted her Clanmates, she was on the hunt, she sensed rabbit, she leaped up, churned herself in the air, and spiked her thornsharp claws into it's side.

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Name: Magnoliapaw/Magnoliaprowl
Personality: Witty and loyal, fierce and agile.
Appearance: Below.
Role Wanted: Possible best friend?
Roleplay Sample: Magnolia skirted her Clanmates, she was on the hunt, she sensed rabbit, she leaped up, churned herself in the air, and spiked her thornsharp claws into it's side.

Magnoliapaw sounds really cool. Since Sunpaw is my baby on this site though, I'm gonna wait for a few more apps then decide. I don't want this to be a first come first serve thread. :)

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Name:
Stride
Link:
Boop (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/stride.html)

Role Wanted:
Friend perhaps? Or maybe brother/half brother?

Roleplay Sample:
Phantomkit stopped, her eyes gleaming with amusement, and her ears still back, flat against her skull. She sat down, a mocking look on her face. She wondered if Shinekit looked as stupid to everybody else as she did to her. “I'm going to go with mouse-brained.” the kit meowed, kneading the ground with her claws. She paused, thinking up a reason to go with mouse-brained, because obviously, this kit deserved a bit of tormenting. As did most, she reflected as she cast her gaze around the nursery. She hoped her mother wasn't in here, because she didn't like Dovecloud. But she had liked Singenight, Sorrelstep, and Gorsefeather. Those had been some cats WindClan could be proud of, wherever they were. “You should know this, but apparently, you think you can trick me? I know you're faking it. I've seen you before, acting all nice. You'll never be a good warrior unless you're strong, and clearly, you seem quite the opposite.” she said, her voice calm and the earlier aggressive appearance gone, replaced my one of calmness, and yet even more menacing.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Name: Elmfrost
Personality: Calm, quiet, celver, logical
Appearance: Grey-brown tabby with forest green eyes nd short fur
Role Wanted: Best friend, or possibly older/half sibling?
Roleplay Sample: can get in a moment

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
rp sample form the Bird and the Worm:
"Here." She climped into a stout pine tree, dissappearing inside it's branches and making her way to her backpack, which was on a platform barely lage enough for three people and yanked a green tarp from her bag. "Clouds," she explained, gesturing at the sky as she tried to prop it up over her platform, which upon close overvation was made of many branches and rope.

seasalt
January 14th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Name:
Swiftcry (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/swiftcry.html)
Role Wanted:
Possible Mother/Older Sibling?
Roleplay Sample:
Swiftcry smiled in her dreams, her white and ginger patched
tail curled safely around her two kits. Of course, her dreams still plagued of her old life, coming back to it, and her kits playing happily in the clearing, with her mate, Lynx watching them with her. That was what she desperately wanted, so much. But, she didn't know how to come back, or when. It was a question that always panged her. Her kits were too young, and she didn't think her dear mate would want anything bad to happen to them. Besides, it was leaf-bare, the kit's wouldn't stand the cold, and they would possibly die from it. Being so young. That scared the young molly dearly, and knew, she would have to wait, for her mate, and her kits. She would have to wait a little more, just so newleaf could come around, and she could come back, finally, for the first time in a moon, or perhaps a few moons. She wasn't good at tracking these kinds of things.

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Name:
Stride
Link:
Boop (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/stride.html)

Role Wanted:
Friend perhaps? Or maybe brother/half brother?

Roleplay Sample:
Phantomkit stopped, her eyes gleaming with amusement, and her ears still back, flat against her skull. She sat down, a mocking look on her face. She wondered if Shinekit looked as stupid to everybody else as she did to her. “I'm going to go with mouse-brained.” the kit meowed, kneading the ground with her claws. She paused, thinking up a reason to go with mouse-brained, because obviously, this kit deserved a bit of tormenting. As did most, she reflected as she cast her gaze around the nursery. She hoped her mother wasn't in here, because she didn't like Dovecloud. But she had liked Singenight, Sorrelstep, and Gorsefeather. Those had been some cats WindClan could be proud of, wherever they were. “You should know this, but apparently, you think you can trick me? I know you're faking it. I've seen you before, acting all nice. You'll never be a good warrior unless you're strong, and clearly, you seem quite the opposite.” she said, her voice calm and the earlier aggressive appearance gone, replaced my one of calmness, and yet even more menacing.

Accepted as half-brother :3

Name:
Swiftcry (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/swiftcry.html)
Role Wanted:
Possible Mother/Older Sibling?
Roleplay Sample:
Swiftcry smiled in her dreams, her white and ginger patched
tail curled safely around her two kits. Of course, her dreams still plagued of her old life, coming back to it, and her kits playing happily in the clearing, with her mate, Lynx watching them with her. That was what she desperately wanted, so much. But, she didn't know how to come back, or when. It was a question that always panged her. Her kits were too young, and she didn't think her dear mate would want anything bad to happen to them. Besides, it was leaf-bare, the kit's wouldn't stand the cold, and they would possibly die from it. Being so young. That scared the young molly dearly, and knew, she would have to wait, for her mate, and her kits. She would have to wait a little more, just so newleaf could come around, and she could come back, finally, for the first time in a moon, or perhaps a few moons. She wasn't good at tracking these kinds of things.

Accepted as mother

... Where did my final quote go??? :/

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Found it xD

Accepted as Half sister :3

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Found it xD

Accepted as Half sister :3
yay, ty!

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Name: EchoPaw
perso: Calm, sassy, sarcastic, humorous, sensative, brave, kind hearted, etc. lol
appearance: reddish she-cat with white paws and green eyes.
role wanted: maybe sister?
roleplay sample:EmberFall grunted while padding through the forest, parting her jaws as she tasted the air, savory scent of squirrel flooding her jaws, dropping into the hunting crouch, she clawed at the earth as she paced forward slowly, one paw in front of the other, the squirrel was nibbling on a seed, the stupid thing quite clear for any cat to get their claws on. when she was a fox length away, a twig cracked beneath her hind paws, the squirrel scrambled up a tree, chasing it up, the squirrel was out of sight,"Mouse dung!"She cursed and jumped down from the tree, her black pelt glittering.

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 04:47 PM
yay, ty!

No, thank you :3

Name: EchoPaw
perso: Calm, sassy, sarcastic, humorous, sensative, brave, kind hearted, etc. lol
appearance: reddish she-cat with white paws and green eyes.
role wanted: maybe sister?
roleplay sample:EmberFall grunted while padding through the forest, parting her jaws as she tasted the air, savory scent of squirrel flooding her jaws, dropping into the hunting crouch, she clawed at the earth as she paced forward slowly, one paw in front of the other, the squirrel was nibbling on a seed, the stupid thing quite clear for any cat to get their claws on. when she was a fox length away, a twig cracked beneath her hind paws, the squirrel scrambled up a tree, chasing it up, the squirrel was out of sight,"Mouse dung!"She cursed and jumped down from the tree, her black pelt glittering.

All of her sibling spots are taken but I'd love if shed be one of Sunpaw's friends :3

Nico, nico, Ni!
January 14th, 2017, 04:50 PM
aws, but okie!

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Liquoris;130054]Accepted as half-brother :3
Thanks! Lemme know when we can RP them :3

Phoenix Flames
January 14th, 2017, 06:26 PM
I need stuff for my baby, Sunpaw. I feel it's time for her to have more than one friend, and some family in general xD
Alternitively, if you already have relations to Sunpaw, please let me know here so I can add you to her family tree and/or char page please. Thank you.

Sunpaw (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/sunpaw-1)

.:Key:.
Needed
Wanted
May Accept
Taken

.:Stuffz:.
Mother (1)
Father (1)
Siblings (1-2)
Friends (3-4)
Best Friend (1)
Enemies (2-3)
Nemesis (1)

.:Forms:.

|Link|

Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

|No Link|

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

(Can Oakclaw be Sunpaw's mentor?)

Name: Oakclaw
Personality: Oakclaw is kind, loyal, and gentle. Sometimes he can be rough, stubborn, and a bit aggressive.
Appearance: White tom with brown patches of fur on face, legs, belly, back, sides, and tail. Oakclaw has amber eyes.
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Personality: Calm, quiet, clever, logical
Appearance: Grey-brown tabby with forest green eyes and short fur
Role Wanted: Mentor
Roleplay Sample: You already have it

If you dont mind she could also be a menntor?
Also, what parent are they gonna be sibs through?

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Liquoris;130054]Accepted as half-brother :3
Thanks! Lemme know when we can RP them :3

We can start now if you want. You wanna post first?

(Can Oakclaw be Sunpaw's mentor?)

Name: Oakclaw
Personality: Oakclaw is kind, loyal, and gentle. Sometimes he can be rough, stubborn, and a bit aggressive.
Appearance: White tom with brown patches of fur on face, legs, belly, back, sides, and tail. Oakclaw has amber eyes.
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Sample:

Well, given her age and the fact that I have recently applied her to get her warrior name next time Derple gets to the ceremonies, I don't think he could be her current mentor, but I can count him as a past mentor if you want??

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Personality: Calm, quiet, clever, logical
Appearance: Grey-brown tabby with forest green eyes and short fur
Role Wanted: Mentor
Roleplay Sample: You already have it

If you dont mind she could also be a menntor?
Also, what parent are they gonna be sibs through?

Same deal as above, she's fixing to be a warrior so I can count her as a past mentor if you want.
And I honestly don't know. Probably the father

Maybe she just didn't have a good relationship with one or the other mentors?? xD

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 14th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Same deal as above, she's fixing to be a warrior so I can count her as a past mentor if you want.
And I honestly don't know. Probably the father

Maybe she just didn't have a good relationship with one or the other mentors?? xD
K, maybe we could work out a plot with their parenting some time?
And actually she's pretty young anyway so nvm

doghouse
January 14th, 2017, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=Liquoris;130713][QUOTE=Spirited Darkness;130249][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Sure ^^

Teza
January 14th, 2017, 10:29 PM
K, maybe we could work out a plot with their parenting some time?
And actually she's pretty young anyway so nvm

Lolz OK just hit me up :3

Phoenix Flames
January 15th, 2017, 06:13 AM
[QUOTE=Spirited Darkness;130249][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Well, given her age and the fact that I have recently applied her to get her warrior name next time Derple gets to the ceremonies, I don't think he could be her current mentor, but I can count him as a past mentor if you want??
OH. Okay. That'll still work.

Teza
January 15th, 2017, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Liquoris;130713]
OH. Okay. That'll still work.

Kk I'll stick it up on her char page asap :3

Teza
January 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM

Do you happen to have a pic of Elmfrost? I'm making Sunpaw a family echo thing and am trying to put pics to names xD

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 15th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Do you happen to have a pic of Elmfrost? I'm making Sunpaw a family echo thing and am trying to put pics to names xD
cant find one, I'm gonna sketch her X3

Teza
January 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
cant find one, I'm gonna sketch her X3

Kk sounds cool :3