PDA

View Full Version : Scarletflame-Hawkfoot Kit!

Queenie
January 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone. One of my charries, Scarletflame and Whitemoons charrie, Hawkfoot are having some kits! Unfortunately two will die from the recent green cough epidemic, they will be rped by Whitemoon and I. But there is one spot open!

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Rp Sample:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:

They are in Shadowclan!

Silhouettes
January 12th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone. One of my charries, Scarletflame and Whitemoons charrie, Hawkfoot are having some kits! Unfortunately two will die from the recent green cough epidemic, they will be rped by Whitemoon and I. But there is one spot open!

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Rp Sample:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:

They are in Shadowclan!
Name: Snowkit (Snowpaw, SnowThistle)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/e6/45/f3e645a522f5b56f7803b57a1e76b2ea.jpg
Perso: Snowkit is a bubbly, friendly kit, who is always up for an adventure. She can be slightly pushy and ambitious, even at the early stages of her life. Snowkit is playful and reckless, and plays innocent infront of the older. She can be slightly rude when she doesn't get what she wants, turning her to sometimes whine and be a 'brat.'
Activity: 8-10 after school
Rp Ex: Found in RC~SHC border page 28

lone
January 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Rp Sample:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:

They are in Shadowclan!

Name: Autumnkit/paw/leaf
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Lilac+Cream+Tortie+Colored+Cat&view=detailv2&&id=913BC9AFE4194CEACF79D7B670B48F7516925168&selectedIndex=4&ccid=Q1mCIcXj&simid=608004303403680169&thid=OIP.M43598221c5e32597a9e82e6389ab656co0&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Autumnkit tends to be very sarcastic. Although she has a fairly sweet nature when she is treated with respect or treated as she believes she deserves to be, once she is talked to disrespectfully or in any way disappointed, she can turn into a little brat. Autumnkit likes to be treated as though she is special, and she likes to keep herself well groomed and good looking. Although she is not especially vain and will not hesitate to get herself dirty, she doesn't enjoy it and will avoid it if possible. Autumnkit has a very sharp tongue, and she likes to use it when she is disrespected. She doesn't care who she speaks to rudely, although she is careful when speaking to cats who she knows hold authority. Autumnkit is not especially ambitious; although she wants to be treated like she's special, she doesn't actually want to be a special cat. She is afraid of holding power as she knows it can easily corrupt other cats. Autumnkit's belief in StarClan varies depending on how things are going in her own life, and she tends to hold on to cats that she knows aren't going to be around forever. Despite her young age, Autumnkit seems to have a good grasp on the way the world works, and very rarely shows her grief over another cat's disappearance, injury or death. She's very tough; she will not back down from a challenge and she is not afraid of getting hurt. If you want to see this she cat cry, you're going to have to annoy her to the point of tears. That's pretty much the only time that you will see her cry; even when she's hurt, she doesn't generally cry out in pain. She will hide her pain and tears until she is around a cat that she really trusts.
RP Sample: Ryder's golden hues were bright and alert as he padded through his territory, the sunlight streaming through the trees casting dappled lights over his dark colored pelt. Although the tom was tired, he didn't want to stop. The blood that caked his previous wound was beginning to build up, and every time he brushed against a tree or stump it would open up again and spill fresh blood. Ryder shifted his weight, trying to keep it from bleeding more. The dark colored tom felt another sharp sting on his leg as he brushed against a tree, reopening the cut even more.
Frustrated and alone, the young tom settled down to let himself bleed. There was nothing he could do and he knew it. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to fix the cut himself, and he knew that the hostile cat would be looking for him. He wasn't sure how he had escaped the cat. Pure luck, he supposed. Well...pure luck along with the help of that especially brave tom. He wondered if the tom had managed to escape that cat as well.

This was one of the reasons he thought that she cats were overrated. They were fierce, violent creatures. And in Ryder's opinion, he was terrified of them. The young tom's tail twitched back and forth as he felt more blood leaving his body. Along with his blood the warmth was beginning to leave as well, and a shudder pricked at his spine, creating more discomfort that he knew was not going to disappear soon. It was going to be a long fight before Ryder would be strong enough to move on. At least he was in familiar territory.
Activity: 7/10, possibly 8/10
Other: Nope
Questions: None

Starfall
January 13th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Name: Ashenkit||Ashenpaw||Ashenflight//Ashensong//Ashenblaze//Ashenflame
Appearance: He took on the looks of his mother, beautiful, slim, elegant, looks a lot like a she cat. He has short, silky ginger fur with darker ginger stripes, splotches, and swirls covering his back, arms, face, and tail. He has Brilliant amber eyes, taking that physical appearance from his father. ||Ref1 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/rubs/36560.jpg)||Ref2 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/36549-Ginger-cat-walking-white-background.jpg)||Ref3 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15473-Ginger-cat-walking-white-background.jpg)||
Personality: Ashenkit is the opposite of his mother, always keeping a calm head whenever insulted or spat on, believing that it's never a good idea to just start swinging claws at cats who annoy him. He loves his family deeply and would do anything to help them, even though he isn't the strongest of toms, rather fragile instead, taking on his mothers feminine ways. He loves to go adventure, even though it may be against the rules, but he believes that rules were meant to be broken, or else cats wouldn't set them in the first place. He may be a very fragile kit, but that won't stop him from fighting his hardest for his clan, proving that size doesn't matter. When in a tight situation he takes the lead, or at least tries to, giving orders and organizing cats around. He carefully chooses his words before they spew out of his muzzle, he believes that words are much stronger and more powerful than actions, his words usually able to mesmerize those who listen, often telling tales to inspire the younger kits. But of course that is when he's 4 moons old, as a kit he's carefree and wild, never listening to a word his mother says. He hates to be given orders and often does the exact opposite of what he's told, finding it boring to follow the rules.
Role Play Sample: {Posted In Thunderclan Clearing Pg. 148}
The golden tabby noticed the molly having troubles, he didn't blame her, she wasn't quite used to The smells yet, he couldn't imagine how trig their scent was, but he could guess it was like the fish sent that always burned in his nostrils whenever he was around a Riverclan cat. He observed the way the former loner acted, slightly bewildered by the fact that she greatly detested their scent, and wondering if they truely smelled that bad. He blinked, his dark blue hues flashed with worry, hoping it didn't overpower her, he wanted her to feel welcome, and nothing says stay away like some cats scent getting shoved up your nose, and he was pretty sure there was nothing he could do to help her. The gender laden tabby perked his ears in the direction of Apurva, making sure he heard her question clearly "Well, that helps us....um....how do I put this? Well, it keeps us organized, we know who is what rank, for instance, a kit, would have kit at the end of their name, while an apprentice, such as myself, would have paw, at the end of our names. Now as for Warriors, they get their names chosen by the leader, it usually ties back to somehow, if you have a short tail, your name could end with "tail" if you have long claws it could end with "claw" or "talon" if you're super fast it could end with "chaser" or "skip" or "step" and so on and so fourth." he explained, his ears swiveling as he listened to his clanmates chatter, their endless rambling, their rumors, their lies, their compliments, he made note of everything, as well as everyone, what they were saying, who they were talking to, making notes of who to trust, and who not to trust. His blue orbs were glazed over as his mind wandered elsewhere, storing every piece of knowledge, tucking it away, and keeping it locked up tight, ready to pull it out if needed. He turned his attention back to the mottled molly and smiled, tilting his head to the side "Do you have any other questions I could assist with, would you like me to explain the names again?" he asked, his brilliant smile dissapears he once he heard a warrior speak of the Dark Forest, ill words spilling out of his mouth as he spoke of Starclan as well, he made a mental note and looked at the former loner, his eyes narrowed, he leaned forward "I'd be careful around here, the darkness and the light are clashing once more, and I don't believe you want to be in the middle of it. Though, the light did win, there's still some angry cats strolling about. But thank fully an Apocalypse is on the way." he said softly, making sure she was the only one who heard his statement. He pulled back and began to smile once more, waiting for the mottled she cat to respond to his question.
Activity: 9/10
Other/Questions?: Nope

Teza
January 13th, 2017, 12:22 AM
What do the parents look like?

Queenie
January 15th, 2017, 10:35 PM
What do the parents look like?
So sorry I've been off the face of the earth :) Scarletflame (https://charahub.com/character/813186/Scarletflame/public/) and I'm getting Hawkfoots

Queenie
January 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Boop!

Queenie
January 17th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Boop!

Queenie
January 20th, 2017, 09:51 AM
BUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP (plz)

Queenie
January 20th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Whitemoon and I have decided that starfall kit, Ashenkit would be the most fitting for these two. But thanks soooooo much to the others who applied. Scarlet and Hawkfoot will most likely be having kits again so you can always watch out for that!